Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:24:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:41:55 PM

Did you guys know that Tachain has reached their hardcap in private sale? i just read an article from them saying they successfully closed the private sale.

Check the article out here: https://medium.com/@tachain/the-closed-round-is-over-we-have-reached-the-hardcap-951019a829de.

Wow, that's really impressive. I was already curious about the numbers from the private sale, but I honestly would not have expected the achievement of the hardcaps for this stage. Congratulations to the team
That's the really great news. That's mean they are not updating in website but updating on social medias and articles.

Thanks for the information! I didn't knew Tachain reached hardcap in private sale. This is very good news for project and for people who decided to invest.
The project is reached hard cap in private sale. This is great achievement achieved by the team in less period of time. I really think all this gonna happened because of the team's hard work and investors great investment.

Great news, that they reached the hardcap in the private sale, congrats Team Tachain. Under these market conditions the attainment is more significant.

Oh that was quick. Looks like they are well connected to have landed all in the private sale. Though it is great news it would be hard building a community if not for a public sale?

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 02:03:09 PM

The end of the month is approaching. If I remember correctly, the app for iOS should be released soon. Has anyone already received information about this?

yeah. this was all over that the IOS app will be released by the end of july which is this month. i just hope we don't see them going back on their words and releasing it as planned.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:10:57 PM

The end of the month is approaching. If I remember correctly, the app for iOS should be released soon. Has anyone already received information about this?

yeah. this was all over that the IOS app will be released by the end of july which is this month. i just hope we don't see them going back on their words and releasing it as planned.

I don't think it's the end of the world if Tachain do not release the app before the end of this month. However you are right they should stick to their timeframes, but they haven't actually said anything about not releasing the app, it's still going ahead as described unless they say so.

FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:21:27 PM

I've just read the update in Tachain Telegram channel:

Tachain will create token market TMARQ for TCHN tokens

There is number of players in Tachain ecosystem:
● Travelers (mobile application users);
● Drivers;
● Transportation agents;
● Advertisers;
● Tachain itself.

In order to give the players an opportunity to easily turnover TCHN tokens between them, TMARQ will be created that will allow using mobile application to buy/sell tokens in a matter of seconds, as there will always be substantial demand for TCHN tokens by advertisers.

So this is the answer to our question - how user will make the withdrawal from his earned tokens to fiat money. This platform is planned to provide every need of travelers (mobile application users), drivers, transportation agents, advertisers and Tachain itself.
tachain

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:38:32 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 03:19:56 PM by tachain

Application already added on AppStore, now it's under review by Apple.
tevez_86

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 02:54:09 PM

it all depends if Apple have done their checks and will allow it onto the app store. they don't exactly rush themselves

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 02:55:05 PM

It already added on AppStore, now it's under review by Apple.

App is already added to AppStore? I thought Tachain postponed the launch dates by couple of months.
Anyway, I hope Apple approve this within few days.
tevez_86

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 03:09:25 PM

App is already added to AppStore? I thought Tachain postponed the launch dates by couple of months.

Apples review process is long winded and they never hurry themselves

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:11:06 PM

it won't be a few days lol, it will be months.  Look at the likes of Electroneum they were out last year with an android app, and only a couple weeks ago did Apple approve it.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:25:35 PM

● Drivers;
● Transportation agents;
● Advertisers;
● Tachain itself.

In order to give the players an opportunity to easily turnover TCHN tokens between them, TMARQ will be created that will allow using mobile application to buy/sell tokens in a matter of seconds, as there will always be substantial demand for TCHN tokens by advertisers.

So this is the answer to our question - how user will make the withdrawal from his earned tokens to fiat money. This platform is planned to provide every need of travelers (mobile application users), drivers, transportation agents, advertisers and Tachain itself.

Aha, thanks for sharing this information friend! Tachain have everything planned in advance. That shows how experienced this team is.
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:29:46 PM

Agree I don’t see why people need daily updates unless the ico moves so fast it looks like it’s gonna sell out in less than a week and in that case ya daily or faster updates is called for but typically that seems to not be the case

What people really need is to see how much is raised - at least for this week. So progressbar on the website would be great for all.

i believe progressbar is necessary because investors will want a form of update, they should consider adding it

I also agree with you. Progress bar gives confidence to the fellow investors which also shows transparency of the project team which is highly essential for the crypto field.
I can’t agree any less progress bar is really necessary to enable investors keep track of sales and also stay updated. I think it should be added on the homepage.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:33:14 PM

Tachain already placed app in Apple store but it's waiting for review. But I am waiting for Android app as I don't have iPhone Wink
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 03:37:58 PM

I don't think it's the end of the world if Tachain do not release the app before the end of this month. However you are right they should stick to their timeframes, but they haven't actually said anything about not releasing the app, it's still going ahead as described unless they say so.

sticking to time is a clear indication of commitment and hard work i believe they have no reason to fail in releasing the app because a lot of people are expecting it

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:41:42 PM

Tachain already placed app in Apple store but it's waiting for review. But I am waiting for Android app as I don't have iPhone Wink
Yes, exactly Tachain placed their application on App store. But many Android users are eagerly waiting for the android version of the Tachian app. Hopefully, the team is currently working on it and they will develop it as early as possible.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:45:20 PM

it won't be a few days lol, it will be months.  Look at the likes of Electroneum they were out last year with an android app, and only a couple weeks ago did Apple approve it.
I am pretty sure the team has thought about that, as they had planned to release the IOS app earlier than the Android app, what is the progress from that one? it would be easy to add it in the Android Store.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:22:28 PM

Apples review process is long winded and they never hurry themselves

As far as I understood it will take some time to get it approved by Apple. We just need to wait for the official announcement.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:27:44 PM

● Drivers;
● Transportation agents;
● Advertisers;
● Tachain itself.

This is interesting summary. Thanks for sharing it here. Almost whole lot of people are beneficiaries of this project which is amazing. Fingers crossed for them to reach their caps during their ICO.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 06:29:10 PM

Agree I don’t see why people need daily updates unless the ico moves so fast it looks like it’s gonna sell out in less than a week and in that case ya daily or faster updates is called for but typically that seems to not be the case

What people really need is to see how much is raised - at least for this week. So progressbar on the website would be great for all.

i believe progressbar is necessary because investors will want a form of update, they should consider adding it

If it is to be implemented which I really think it should it would be a great help and also would help boost confidence in investors. Regarding updates I think a daily one is a bit aggressive.

Daily update is really necessary. The community would like to be updated about the happening of the project especially as they are still in the token sale phase. It will help boost the sale.
I agree with you. Daily updates are necessary. By updating daily progress/updates they have chances to get more investment and partners also. If they are not posting daily updates so might be they will not get enough funds from investors also.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:08:34 PM

True, well they just created some sort of confidence for themselves by reaching the hardcap of their private sale, i believe that will attract a lot of new investors and the release of the app within the stated period will also be an added bonus to the whole project that will indeed help with marketing and just as you sated, if eventually they miss the app lunch date, it doesn't mean they failed
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 07:11:15 PM

Yes, as per their roadmap they should be release app in this month end for iOS. But I didn't see anything related information regarding this.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: