Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:32:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:30:03 PM

Did you guys know that Tachain has reached their hardcap in private sale? i just read an article from them saying they successfully closed the private sale.

Check the article out here: https://medium.com/@tachain/the-closed-round-is-over-we-have-reached-the-hardcap-951019a829de.

With this I can say that they have finally caught my interest for good and I will begin to pay more closer attention to this.. Congratulations to the team

Awesome. That's just the word for it. Hardcap reached. That's like a statement I haven't heard some projects say for a while now.

it is not the overall Hardcap (10 Millions)
They had the goal of 1 million as a hardcap for the Pre-ICO and they have achieved that. Now 9 million are still missing on the complete hardcap :-)
Nine million to go? Wow, that sounds like a lot! Tell me – what happens if the project doesn't reach its "hardcap"? Is it important at all? if so, then tell me why this is so important)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:39:17 PM

don't really think that there can be even a shadow of doubt – Tachain is going to be extremely profitable, entertainment projects make money! an interesting idea of the project well, it is necessary to fight against competition, I have repeatedly met similar projects

Taxi advertising is an industry that has been around for many years, so Tachain will have a lot of competition and these companies might have been around for many years so they will find it hard when they first start out, but what Tachain offers is completely different to traditional companies.

Well they can reach an agreement with already existing taxi brands to be part with them, after all, is just an app that needs to be installed, the taxi brands on the other hand can be interested in what Tachain is selling not like is a hardware, so i believe other brands will come to terms in accepting them, its not like they are trying to take away their customers, unless i'm mistaken

I agree, Tachain have lot of competition. But it's depend on how team develop the platforms and how effective marketing they do.
Morjana17

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:38:21 PM

Did you guys know that Tachain has reached their hardcap in private sale? i just read an article from them saying they successfully closed the private sale.

Check the article out here: https://medium.com/@tachain/the-closed-round-is-over-we-have-reached-the-hardcap-951019a829de.

With this I can say that they have finally caught my interest for good and I will begin to pay more closer attention to this.. Congratulations to the team

Awesome. That's just the word for it. Hardcap reached. That's like a statement I haven't heard some projects say for a while now.

They had the goal of 1 million as a hardcap for the Pre-ICO and they have achieved that. Now 9 million are still missing on the complete hardcap :-)
Nine million to go? Wow, that sounds like a lot! Tell me – what happens if the project doesn't reach its "hardcap"? Is it important at all? if so, then tell me why this is so important)

To rrach the project the hardcap is very important because it is for everyones improvements or goals that might be a productivity achieved. At this time many people appear without knowledge in the new things may came up but it needs experience yet just to relieve the good things.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:43:07 PM

don't really think that there can be even a shadow of doubt – Tachain is going to be extremely profitable, entertainment projects make money! an interesting idea of the project well, it is necessary to fight against competition, I have repeatedly met similar projects

Taxi advertising is an industry that has been around for many years, so Tachain will have a lot of competition and these companies might have been around for many years so they will find it hard when they first start out, but what Tachain offers is completely different to traditional companies.

Well they can reach an agreement with already existing taxi brands to be part with them, after all, is just an app that needs to be installed, the taxi brands on the other hand can be interested in what Tachain is selling not like is a hardware, so i believe other brands will come to terms in accepting them, its not like they are trying to take away their customers, unless i'm mistaken

I agree, Tachain have lot of competition. But it's depend on how team develop the platforms and how effective marketing they do.
That is true in business competitions are always there because they are also called a challenger for you to be able to grow and develop into a new one. Well their is no need to worry about it because it can help us to increase the learnings and earned biggest achievements in life.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:22:03 PM

I wouldn't class Tachain as an entertainment project like the in the first quote here, it's transportation. Agree it's a very competitive sector though but it's different than your traditional taxi firms.

It is a tricky one because they are basically doing both; They are providing the app and the data platform for advertisements. But I think they are more towards advertisements.

Kevinatin

Activity: 612
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:36:54 PM

It's not that much, if you compare with other projects, which try to collect a lot more. Such small hardcap can attract investors who like the idea of a full scale transportation app.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 05:39:05 PM

But for remaining 9M in how many days have to achieve? I mean still how many days are remains to achieve this target?
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 05:59:26 PM

Tachain team made an announcement in Telegram group regarding the airdrop rules. For those who participated I advice you to read this: https://t.me/Tachain_EN/14671

Why the sudden change in airdrop rules. Thank God old participants are not affected if not they would have been a lot of angry people in their telegram channel.
Yes, the rules are changed and the good thin g about of there change is that the prior participants are not affected by the new rules and good to know that it might bring some misunderstanding in both parties. Maybe rules are change because of some important details that they ghink can help the project better.

The fact is stricter rules on airdrops tend to always be better as it reduces fraud and people cheating the airdrop. I would rather larger airdrop rewards and more strict rules than anything else as it ensures the good people who follow rules get a solid reward

Yeah, i think there should be some form of basic KYC for airdrops, so many people multi-account to cheat them and claim the rewards multiple times.

The rules are tightened and have a positive impact so they can get airdrop. So they reduce the impact of multi-accounts and the opportunity for truly honest ones to get tokens.

Yep it’s only fair to do everything they can to prevent abusers from multiboxing and multiaccounting to try to get the airdrop more than incense it’s a huge problem for a lot of crypto that have launched recently

But if project start asking for KYC for airdrop then I don't think people will be interested in airdrops. I personally don't want to give my personal information for 5-10 USD worth tokens.
But why they are asking KYC for airdrop? Why it is mandatory for airdrop? I don't think so KYC required for airdrop.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:16:05 PM

Tachain team made an announcement in Telegram group regarding the airdrop rules. For those who participated I advice you to read this: https://t.me/Tachain_EN/14671

Why the sudden change in airdrop rules. Thank God old participants are not affected if not they would have been a lot of angry people in their telegram channel.
Yes, the rules are changed and the good thin g about of there change is that the prior participants are not affected by the new rules and good to know that it might bring some misunderstanding in both parties. Maybe rules are change because of some important details that they ghink can help the project better.

The fact is stricter rules on airdrops tend to always be better as it reduces fraud and people cheating the airdrop. I would rather larger airdrop rewards and more strict rules than anything else as it ensures the good people who follow rules get a solid reward

Yeah, i think there should be some form of basic KYC for airdrops, so many people multi-account to cheat them and claim the rewards multiple times.

The rules are tightened and have a positive impact so they can get airdrop. So they reduce the impact of multi-accounts and the opportunity for truly honest ones to get tokens.

Yep it’s only fair to do everything they can to prevent abusers from multiboxing and multiaccounting to try to get the airdrop more than incense it’s a huge problem for a lot of crypto that have launched recently

But if project start asking for KYC for airdrop then I don't think people will be interested in airdrops. I personally don't want to give my personal information for 5-10 USD worth tokens.
But why they are asking KYC for airdrop? Why it is mandatory for airdrop? I don't think so KYC required for airdrop.

Where was this mentioned? I don't think the KYC is for the airdrop; I think it is mostly for the investment part. It would be nice if you could post a link either way.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:20:03 PM

Amazing to see that they are creating a device that will allow everyone to earn TCHN anywhere in the world, this will attract a lot more people to the community but won't it be abused?

You can see more in their tweet here: https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1025320405307928576.
That's really good. By watching ads have opportunity to earn free tokens. When this device available to use?

I'm sure the team would of already thought of a system procedure to prevent the abuse factor in the ads, probably through limitation of the ads
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 06:22:57 PM

Amazing to see that they are creating a device that will allow everyone to earn TCHN anywhere in the world, this will attract a lot more people to the community but won't it be abused?

You can see more in their tweet here: https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1025320405307928576.
That's really good. By watching ads have opportunity to earn free tokens. When this device available to use?

I'm sure the team would of already thought of a system procedure to prevent the abuse factor in the ads, probably through limitation of the ads

Yeah.. That should be the first factor to consider. Anything can be abused. Maybe there would be a limit to which an individual can watch ads per day.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:04:56 PM

Yeah there will be a limit/quota of how many adverts a user can watch per day, also I think you can only watch them when you are on a taxi journey.. so unless you're in a taxi all day there's not really anyway you can abuse it.

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:17:35 PM

Has nobody noticed that the homepage has been updated?
Everything is very pink :-)
But there is now a link to the iOS app! So, if you have the opportunity, you should try it right away
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:24:14 PM

Interesting information. Thanks for sharing this here. Did any big investors put in 1 mil already? If so, who made that investment. Is good to know that information.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:29:18 PM

I wouldn't class Tachain as an entertainment project like the in the first quote here, it's transportation. Agree it's a very competitive sector though but it's different than your traditional taxi firms.

It is a tricky one because they are basically doing both; They are providing the app and the data platform for advertisements. But I think they are more towards advertisements.

This actually makes sense especially the project is playing an important updates now. App is already out for public testing

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Millennium_blue

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:31:56 PM

Tachain incorporates the latest technological elements this platform substantially expands opportunities for advertisers and users of Tachain applications.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:18:07 PM

Well, they seem to have a bit of entertainment because the adverts initiated will lead interested users to a particular site, lets say a game advert comes up, it will redirect interested users to the game site and we all know that games can be categorized as an entertainment niche, so it all depends on what the user is interested at any given time
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:35:50 PM

Did anyone notice that they updated their site? it looks way more cleaner now, and you can already download the app from the App store, i look forward to try it out.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 08:50:43 PM

yeah, but they have great team couple with nice business plan i personally expect them to succeed and create a niche for themselves

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:51:32 PM

yeah, but they have great team couple with nice business plan i personally expect them to succeed and create a niche for themselves

There is nothing wrong with competition, it means they have a good idea, and usually means that the product will be better and cheaper for the users. Competition is a good thing.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: