Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:41:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92631 times)
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:02:28 PM

Did anyone notice that they updated their site? it looks way more cleaner now, and you can already download the app from the App store, i look forward to try it out.

Yes. I just noticed it. Thanks for sharing the information here. I am going to check whether I could directly download the App and test it right away. I will get back to that very soon.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:11:17 PM

Has nobody noticed that the homepage has been updated?
Everything is very pink :-)
But there is now a link to the iOS app! So, if you have the opportunity, you should try it right away

Wow... Nice one. I guess they have gotten the app approved by the Apple store. I wish had an ios phone right now to test it out. Patiently waiting for the Android version release.
It should be out soon, i downloaded the app but i could only choose between US and Philippines as country, does anyone know when it will be available in Europe?

Great, so now the Tachain app on AppStore is available. Any update on Android based app? I don't have iPhone so can't verify anything for now.

That's cool, I'm going to take a look at the app, I will report shortly with what I find. It's nice to see an actual working product released now! Certainly a step in the right direction
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:31:25 PM

don't really think that there can be even a shadow of doubt – Tachain is going to be extremely profitable, entertainment projects make money! an interesting idea of the project well, it is necessary to fight against competition, I have repeatedly met similar projects

Taxi advertising is an industry that has been around for many years, so Tachain will have a lot of competition and these companies might have been around for many years so they will find it hard when they first start out, but what Tachain offers is completely different to traditional companies.

Well they can reach an agreement with already existing taxi brands to be part with them, after all, is just an app that needs to be installed, the taxi brands on the other hand can be interested in what Tachain is selling not like is a hardware, so i believe other brands will come to terms in accepting them, its not like they are trying to take away their customers, unless i'm mistaken

There is always competition in almost everything the fact Ian it’s really going to come down to offering better rates and conversion on both the advertiser side and the taxi side by removing a lot of the middlemen from the transaction it’s a hope that this will be better than traditional ads so both advertisers and taxis will want it over traditional I’d imagine

I understand that competition does exist but looking from this angle, tachain seems to be like the first of its kind by merging two different entities into one and competition will come from both end, that's the advertisers and transportation system but it gives a lot of room for partnership, as advertisers will like to try something new, the transportation system on the hand will love to implement the product
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 04:33:10 PM

Has nobody noticed that the homepage has been updated?
Everything is very pink :-)
But there is now a link to the iOS app! So, if you have the opportunity, you should try it right away

Wow... Nice one. I guess they have gotten the app approved by the Apple store. I wish had an ios phone right now to test it out. Patiently waiting for the Android version release.
It should be out soon, i downloaded the app but i could only choose between US and Philippines as country, does anyone know when it will be available in Europe?

Great, so now the Tachain app on AppStore is available. Any update on Android based app? I don't have iPhone so can't verify anything for now.

That's cool, I'm going to take a look at the app, I will report shortly with what I find. It's nice to see an actual working product released now! Certainly a step in the right direction

nice, i would really like to know if the Android version is up because i am using an android phone and also i would love to know what service is available to those living outside the Philippines

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 05:58:41 PM

Did anyone notice that they updated their site? it looks way more cleaner now, and you can already download the app from the App store, i look forward to try it out.
Yes, it's look amazing. They released app for iOS? When they are planning for android version? I mean I didn't see anything about Android is that's why asked.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:11:23 PM

don't really think that there can be even a shadow of doubt – Tachain is going to be extremely profitable, entertainment projects make money! an interesting idea of the project well, it is necessary to fight against competition, I have repeatedly met similar projects

Taxi advertising is an industry that has been around for many years, so Tachain will have a lot of competition and these companies might have been around for many years so they will find it hard when they first start out, but what Tachain offers is completely different to traditional companies.

Well they can reach an agreement with already existing taxi brands to be part with them, after all, is just an app that needs to be installed, the taxi brands on the other hand can be interested in what Tachain is selling not like is a hardware, so i believe other brands will come to terms in accepting them, its not like they are trying to take away their customers, unless i'm mistaken

I agree, Tachain have lot of competition. But it's depend on how team develop the platforms and how effective marketing they do.

yeah, but they have great team couple with nice business plan i personally expect them to succeed and create a niche for themselves

There is nothing wrong with competition, it means they have a good idea, and usually means that the product will be better and cheaper for the users. Competition is a good thing.

Yes, that's right. When competition is there
Team can compare themselves with competitors and check where are they are and where they need to improve.

Yea. That is one side of it but the side about competition that I love most or that interests me the most is the fact that it results to the end user having it cheaper.
Blondoar

Activity: 196

TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:39:52 PM

I agree, Tachain have lot of competition. But it's depend on how team develop the platforms and how effective marketing they do.

yeah, but they have great team couple with nice business plan i personally expect them to succeed and create a niche for themselves

There is nothing wrong with competition, it means they have a good idea, and usually means that the product will be better and cheaper for the users. Competition is a good thing.

Yes, that's right. When competition is there
Team can compare themselves with competitors and check where are they are and where they need to improve.

Yea. That is one side of it but the side about competition that I love most or that interests me the most is the fact that it results to the end user having it cheaper.

As far as I know there is no competition but that'll soon change. The good thing about tachain is that they'll have first movers advantage, a working product and a big community behind it.

ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 06:57:29 PM

I haven't visited their site in a while but it's always good to update it from time to time. I'm glad their site has a better resolution.
I visited and I seen on their website they updated their app release for iOS. I am waiting for android OS also.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:26:48 PM

Yes. I just noticed it. Thanks for sharing the information here. I am going to check whether I could directly download the App and test it right away. I will get back to that very soon.

You beat me to it; It looks cleaner now. let me know what turns with the app mate. If you could share some screen shots that would be really awesome.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:57:11 PM

That’s why I think advertising is in such a good space to really get the full benefit of blockchain it’s basically moving to nearly 100% digital over the last and next few years so cutting edge digital tech should be a perfect fit as it evolves

It is one of those markets that I really think could be revitalised by the Blockchain. At the moment it’s a bit like a one way street. Advertisement companies make huge money through commissions off their clients ad campaigns and the poor suckers like us that have to watch the adverts do not get rewarded. I think Tachain and other crypto currencies are trying to make the advertising market fairer for all parties and trying to give back a bit of control to ad viewer.

That's one of the benefits of the blockchain industry, issues like monopolization of a sector by a particular group of individuals will be eradicated, the man on the street can easily take what belongs to him and use it as to how he sees fit for the overall benefit of himself, not been controlled by a selected few, that's the major reason why the blockchain industry needs to be embraced by all
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 09:07:11 PM

You beat me to it; It looks cleaner now. let me know what turns with the app mate. If you could share some screen shots that would be really awesome.

Yeah... If you are able to download the app. Please endeavour to share the screenshots here so we can see how it looks like and a review will be great too. Thanks.
vladimir54

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:10:25 PM

Never try to predict the market, be it new coins or old ones. The matter is that "bull races" can arise, but attempts to predict a specific time when they come, do not work.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:28:19 PM

I haven't visited their site in a while but it's always good to update it from time to time. I'm glad their site has a better resolution.
I visited and I seen on their website they updated their app release for iOS. I am waiting for android OS also.
Their roadmap says that they will release it this month, maybe at the end of this month? although i remember they said they will release it shortly after the IOS release.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 10:13:37 PM

Their roadmap says that they will release it this month, maybe at the end of this month? although i remember they said they will release it shortly after the IOS release.

Ya they said IOS would be out first so their still holding true to what they promised and hopefully that means for those with android it will follow I’d imagine it’s mostly an approvals issue with the stores most likely I’m still shocked they went iOS first
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 10:16:18 PM

the website looks cleaner and more beautiful now i really like the fact that they are working on their project i wish them the best and also they really need to secure more partnership because it is really going help in advancing their global reach

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:38:35 PM

the website looks cleaner and more beautiful now i really like the fact that they are working on their project i wish them the best and also they really need to secure more partnership because it is really going help in advancing their global reach

Yeah, I agree, it's great to see that projects are constantly evolving and updating their logos, websites etc to match with the community needs and what they think the brand will represent going forward.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 11:41:44 PM

Yeah, I agree, it's great to see that projects are constantly evolving and updating their logos, websites etc to match with the community needs and what they think the brand will represent going forward.

It’s a big part of marketing especially before the project gets much bigger finding the right marketing materials and the right logo etc is an important part of stabilizing and really securing the brand image so that they can build brand loyalty over time
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:03:11 AM

Has anyone actually been able to download the iOS version? I've seen a few comments suggesting it's been released but no comments on what the app is like.
MrLem0n92

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 02:27:25 AM

#Proof
https://twitter.com/Ivan55282046
https://www.facebook.com/airdrop.ivan.ivanich
@Evgeniyvi1992
Alibagong

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:53:42 AM

Perfect and colorful updates, this makes the end user look happy and satisfied in the survey on his website. A team performance that will have an impact for the future.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: