Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:39:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:33:33 PM

Team has said a few times they are aware of certification delays and they said they still thought the iOS app would be out first at this point all we can do is keep an eye out and wait for android to come out as time goes it will come I’d rather get a good software vs a rushed one

According to the reports from the team it should be out by this month end and considering how free the android Google play store is, we should not expect any delays.

Yea. That's true. The hosting  of apps on Google play store is not as strict as that of Apple store. It should be an easy task to turn over for the team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blondoar

Activity: 196

TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:52:32 PM

Team has said a few times they are aware of certification delays and they said they still thought the iOS app would be out first at this point all we can do is keep an eye out and wait for android to come out as time goes it will come I’d rather get a good software vs a rushed one

According to the reports from the team it should be out by this month end and considering how free the android Google play store is, we should not expect any delays.

Yea. That's true. The hosting  of apps on Google play store is not as strict as that of Apple store. It should be an easy task to turn over for the team

I'm downloading it as soon as I can. I'm so glad to see this product come out, it'll be so easy to show my friends what blockchain can really do for individuals, not just big businesses. I think projects like this are what'll make it so fun for everyone to share in this space

ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 01:38:23 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2018, 01:26:43 PM by ctrades31

The idea of rewarding customers with crypto for paying attention like this is especially a niche worth looking at.

As it is things like taxi cab ads are pretty well useless for advertisers as their seen as annoyance but incentivize those same ads and suddenly they are much more worthwhile

Yea,i just bumped into this project a couple of moments ago and it looks pretty unique, though i'm still yet to finish up the whitepaper but its a nice means of delivering targeted ads to customers and for the fact that they have their token attached as a means of reward is a really nice way of adding value to their tokens, still trying to fully understand the concept

So from reading the OP of the ANN, it looks like they're combining an ecosystem with an ad targeting system? it says that you can watch adverts while riding in a taxi, is that the only time you can watch adverts to earn the tokens?
At the end of their roadmap they plan to create an app called Tachain flame and you can watch ads on it anywhere and earn TCHN everywhere.

TaChain flame is really interesting concept. But we need to wait for long time to see that. First lets hear how their first App looks like.
I am waiting for the android version app and waiting for launching at in my country. It will be great if they will do that.

Me too waiting for the android version. Its not available in my country also. Will wait for that and will test it for sure. No doubt about that.
Is anyone have idea about which is the next country they are going to launch this app? Or they have mentioned anything about next countries?

I think they are trying in other Asian countries. Maybe Vietnam or something similar. South Korea would be great, but that may come too soon
Have any conformation about this? I guess they started yet in just two countries but not sure in which two countries.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 01:52:43 PM

I am a newcomer and would like to participate in the bounty hunting campaign in this project. What I have to do?
Checkout the link to the bounty, their are other campaigns to chose from except the signature campaign;
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4597358

I guess signature campaign is require minimum Jr members position to this bounty. Better way you have to join twitter campaign.
sarkos12

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:53:22 PM

excelent proyect, succesfull!
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:34:00 PM

I am a newcomer and would like to participate in the bounty hunting campaign in this project. What I have to do?
Checkout the link to the bounty, their are other campaigns to chose from except the signature campaign;

I guess signature campaign is require minimum Jr members position to this bounty. Better way you have to join twitter campaign.

What is the reward for the signature campaign; can someone share the bounty details here I am having a hard time navigating BTT; my connection is quite slow.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 03:47:24 PM

I'm downloading it as soon as I can. I'm so glad to see this product come out, it'll be so easy to show my friends what blockchain can really do for individuals, not just big businesses. I think projects like this are what'll make it so fun for everyone to share in this space

Its not yet out on the Google play store but they already have an ios app but i heard you have to be in the U. S and Philippines to be able to access the app.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:22:11 PM

it would have been nice if they designed the app concurrently instead of developing IOS app before android they should know that android equally have a large community
Yes but Android is a lot harder as not everyone has the same version of the software, on IOS almost 95% have the same IOS software maybe that is why.

According to this site, 95.9% of all Android users now have the version not lower than KitKat (4.4). And as far as I know the main differences for app developing are between this version and the lower ones.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:53:30 PM

Its not yet out on the Google play store but they already have an ios app but i heard you have to be in the U. S and Philippines to be able to access the app.

Ahh thanks. I have downloaded and installed the app. Unfortunately I can not login with my details. I have to wait until they have a partnership in europe.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:32:30 PM

it would have been nice if they designed the app concurrently instead of developing IOS app before android they should know that android equally have a large community
Yes but Android is a lot harder as not everyone has the same version of the software, on IOS almost 95% have the same IOS software maybe that is why.

According to this site, 95.9% of all Android users now have the version not lower than KitKat (4.4). And as far as I know the main differences for app developing are between this version and the lower ones.

I don't think they should be developing for than that; they don't have to suffice 100% they could start with what they can and expand to other versions and releases.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:32:48 PM

Yup it's just about being patient now. End of the day, likelihood is most of won't even be able to use the app. Whilst it would be great to see it in action, it's not something most will be able to use due to the country you reside in.

Yes, obviously its now known that the problem wasn't actually from the team but from the bureaucratic process that revolves around getting listed, so i believe the community will understand that part and wait till things get cleared, better the delay now than later but i will love to have a taste of the android version since i'm not in the IOS community
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:33:14 PM

Exactly. That is what I also heard. I am also waiting for world wide release. So that I can also download and try to use the App. Just can't wait for that.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:35:58 PM

The idea of rewarding customers with crypto for paying attention like this is especially a niche worth looking at.

As it is things like taxi cab ads are pretty well useless for advertisers as their seen as annoyance but incentivize those same ads and suddenly they are much more worthwhile

Yea,i just bumped into this project a couple of moments ago and it looks pretty unique, though i'm still yet to finish up the whitepaper but its a nice means of delivering targeted ads to customers and for the fact that they have their token attached as a means of reward is a really nice way of adding value to their tokens, still trying to fully understand the concept

So from reading the OP of the ANN, it looks like they're combining an ecosystem with an ad targeting system? it says that you can watch adverts while riding in a taxi, is that the only time you can watch adverts to earn the tokens?
At the end of their roadmap they plan to create an app called Tachain flame and you can watch ads on it anywhere and earn TCHN everywhere.

TaChain flame is really interesting concept. But we need to wait for long time to see that. First lets hear how their first App looks like.
I am waiting for the android version app and waiting for launching at in my country. It will be great if they will do that.

Me too waiting for the android version. Its not available in my country also. Will wait for that and will test it for sure. No doubt about that.

i dont imagine we'll have to wait long for the android version of the app, I think the main issue is going to come with the apple IoS app, they are pain to get to approve anything.

I am also hoping for the App to get released soon. Android is so easy to get approval. But if they want to capture US market, they have to go with the pain of getting into iOS.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:25:51 PM

Exactly. That is what I also heard. I am also waiting for world wide release. So that I can also download and try to use the App. Just can't wait for that.
Is it possible that with the Android release we can choose more countries? i tried it on my Apple device and could not go further as i don't live in those countries.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:34:10 PM

Is it possible that with the Android release we can choose more countries? i tried it on my Apple device and could not go further as i don't live in those countries.

I think more countries will be added in the coming months and years. Now let's watch how the project starts. I hope there will soon be information on how often the app is used, how many spots the customers have already viewed, and so on
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 08:43:00 PM

I don't think it is possible to choose other countries with the release of the Android app. Unless they announce a new partnership. I don't see that happening now though.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:54:15 PM

I think more countries will be added in the coming months and years. Now let's watch how the project starts. I hope there will soon be information on how often the app is used, how many spots the customers have already viewed, and so on

You're right, communication serves a purpose and should be judiciously applied in any project, that been said, it will be nice to get updates periodically about what has been happening once the app is released as that will boost the confidence of investors, a feeling that the project is actually moving forward towards a specific location and i believe with time, they will spread
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:24:11 PM

It's a really good bounty, the Tachain bounty has been running for a long time and there are some excellent rewards on offer. The ICO is going to be running for another month or so, there is still plenty of time to make some tokens.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 09:37:29 PM

It's a really good bounty, the Tachain bounty has been running for a long time and there are some excellent rewards on offer. The ICO is going to be running for another month or so, there is still plenty of time to make some tokens.

Yep it’s a great chance to get some tokens before the project gets further underway, it’s a good project so getting any of the tokens is worthwhile getting thenfor doing just minor tasks should be a no brainer really
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:19:46 PM

I've checked Twitter, Telegram Channel, and Medium, and Tachain has not released any information about launching the app yet. How come?
When I start such a project, I share that with the world. After all, I want as many as possible to use the app.
I do not understand that
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: