Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:15:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92631 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:50:12 AM

I've read the project's Whitepaper, quite potential but I am really excited about the bounty hunting campaign on this project, how do I join?

Check out the bounty thread which is listed here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4597358

It has all the information you need and what bounties are on offer
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:15:24 PM

now is a good time to buy tachain. ethereum and bitcoin is cheap. and there is still 35% bonus at tachain. please remember that.
you can find the app for ios here . I think that ico is a hidden jewel  Wink

https://itunes.apple.com/lv/app/transportal/id1408668206?mt=8   

Amazing to see the App. Thanks for sharing the screenshots here. I am still waiting for my turn.

it is interesting that we get this information from users here in the forum, but not from official side. Why is there no tweet or blog entry?
The Bitcointalk community is simply the best, as fast as here you rarely get information
I agree i also expected that the team showed some screenshots of the App instead of people reviewing it, if the team does it more people will use it for sure.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:22:32 PM

Tachain have taken the transport game and made it their own by adding the Ads which can be used to earn tokens which in turn can be used to pay for transport. I think Tachain is interested in making this system as much easy for end user as it's possible.

Yeah they can make a big name for themselves, not many other companies combine the both. If Tachain can pull it off they will be a very successful company with a bright future.

You're right, they are bringing up something unique that tends to work, so it all depends on the team working on ensuring that they succeed and remain relevant, the two niches are very robust and have the capability of turning Tachain into a known brand but the time to wok relentless is now, they have a lot to do, laying the foundation can be difficult but they should keep pushing
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 01:32:31 PM

now is a good time to buy tachain. ethereum and bitcoin is cheap. and there is still 35% bonus at tachain. please remember that.

Your definitly right the fact is because the main coins are cheap it’s a discount time on basically all projects like this because getting in from fiat is at a discount across the entire crypto board
Main coin in cheap rate plus 35% bonus, it's like jackpot. Really this is the good time to enter in ICO.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:36:00 PM

Your definitly right the fact is because the main coins are cheap it’s a discount time on basically all projects like this because getting in from fiat is at a discount across the entire crypto board
Main coin in cheap rate plus 35% bonus, it's like jackpot. Really this is the good time to enter in ICO.

i mean I wouldn't go as far as to say it's a 'jackpot'.. It's pretty common for most ICO's to offer a higher bonus for early adopters in the market now.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:55:01 PM

i mean I wouldn't go as far as to say it's a 'jackpot'.. It's pretty common for most ICO's to offer a higher bonus for early adopters in the market now.

The percentage is quite nice and as said most ICO's offer a higher bonus for early adopters as per phase of entry; it is both a marketing strategy and an appreciation token for early adopters.

gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 05:07:44 PM

The percentage is quite nice and as said most ICO's offer a higher bonus for early adopters as per phase of entry; it is both a marketing strategy and an appreciation token for early adopters.

This is a minimal bonus rate and it is very okay for a project like tachain. I have seen projects give 100 percent bonus. And i could not phantom why they did it.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 06:17:00 PM

Tachain have taken the transport game and made it their own by adding the Ads which can be used to earn tokens which in turn can be used to pay for transport. I think Tachain is interested in making this system as much easy for end user as it's possible.

Yeah they can make a big name for themselves, not many other companies combine the both. If Tachain can pull it off they will be a very successful company with a bright future.

yeah, tachain got the technical know how to make this happen all they need right now is to try hard to make this happen because the sector they are operating is literally unexplored.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:53:43 PM

From the app description;

Payment can be made by credit card, cash in select cities, Apple Pay, PayPal, and more.

That's awesome, the amount of times I'm out but don't carry my wallet on me, I could use contactless through my phone or even PayPal ... Very nice

So we can pay for the taxi ride through the app? I always thought that the app would only charge the watched advertising. of course, if we can pay the taxi bill, that's great

From the description I would assume it means you can via the app ... which would be super cool. Book it on the app, watch an ad during your travels, earn tokens and then pay via the app at the end of the ride ... Nice

It makes sense to vertically integrate and try to create and improve usability so if they can integrate with payments as well and streamline the fiat process at the same time for taxis that’s a pretty solid vertical integration

Yeh in my eyes that's how it has to be done, if you cause the user too much messing around they simply won't bother. The UI and whole process needs to be as clean and simple as possible. I'm assuming you can pay with tokens too and that is what is under 'and more' from their app description.

You're right about the UI and not to forget, the UX, they both need to be as simple as possible, less is more, with the right colors, this is where the graphic design team should showcase what they are made of, so it matters a lot that they get this part right and establish a friendly app that users will be delighted to use, as the popular saying goes, first impression matters
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 07:05:45 PM

Payment can be made by credit card, cash in select cities, Apple Pay, PayPal, and more.

That's awesome, the amount of times I'm out but don't carry my wallet on me, I could use contactless through my phone or even PayPal ... Very nice

So we can pay for the taxi ride through the app? I always thought that the app would only charge the watched advertising. of course, if we can pay the taxi bill, that's great

I guess this is for taxi payment? If yes, then really great facility in this. Because of they are allowing credit card also which is great option.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:07:15 PM

This is interesting information. Creditcard itself is very good advantage. But now with paypal, this is even much attractive.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:45:23 PM

You're right, they are bringing up something unique that tends to work, so it all depends on the team working on ensuring that they succeed and remain relevant, the two niches are very robust and have the capability of turning Tachain into a known brand but the time to wok relentless is now, they have a lot to do, laying the foundation can be difficult but they should keep pushing

I agree with your statement. TaChain product seems to be very unique and hopefully successful too. I would like to part of the success as well.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 08:02:17 PM

I agree with your statement. TaChain product seems to be very unique and hopefully successful too. I would like to part of the success as well.

that means you gonna invest heavily. i think Tachain concept is certainly gonna have a huge impact but they will have to do a lot of work to get there

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:15:47 PM

Amazing to see the App. Thanks for sharing the screenshots here. I am still waiting for my turn.

it is interesting that we get this information from users here in the forum, but not from official side. Why is there no tweet or blog entry?
The Bitcointalk community is simply the best, as fast as here you rarely get information

That's maybe for 5% of the community, but most of the community aren't contributing anything of value to the projects.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:20:01 PM

This is interesting information. Creditcard itself is very good advantage. But now with paypal, this is even much attractive.

This is indeed a very interesting and useful information. If you have so many different payment methods, you are more flexible.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:34:50 PM

Does anybody know if the users of the App can already watch adds and earn THCN? or will that be available in the next update?
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:40:11 PM

The next few years are going to be full of hard work for the Tachain team but they have great potential and they are slowly building up their company and growing their exposure. I hope they can continue to build into a massive company in the future.

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:58:55 PM

The next few years are going to be full of hard work for the Tachain team but they have great potential and they are slowly building up their company and growing their exposure. I hope they can continue to build into a massive company in the future.

I really hope they do last a few years, but the statistics for ICO's failing isn't very good..  Wink  However the team seem to be doing great work so far with the IOS and android apps etc.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:16:34 PM

I really hope they do last a few years, but the statistics for ICO's failing isn't very good..  Wink  However the team seem to be doing great work so far with the IOS and android apps etc.

No the statistics are poor for recent ICO projects, most do not last longer than 6 months, hopefully Tachain can make a big impression and do enough business to stay open.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 10:30:24 PM

ICOs failing is like mainstream businesses or dotcom businesses failing it’s just in a much more public for us as we are watching it in the rather small ecosystem. 50% of marriages fail but we don’t call marriage a poor thing it’s just a fact of nature ICOs can succ ed or fail just like any business
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: