Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:54:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 07:32:56 AM

A spectacular team with highly skilled and competent professionals a very strong team will surely succeed and hit your goal
How can you so sure about their skill or professionalism.In the begining of any project,you can't say anything sure without seeing their progress or work.you can just think about possibility 

You got a point. I don't know much about the team and maybe they might have handled projects in the past they he might have come across before now. Don't know though. Just thinking

They have a very professional team, the CEO, Demetrius Vallas, used to be the CMO of Greek Hellenic Telecomms company, he will be able to transfer this marketing knowledge and leadership skills to the Tachain project.

Having people in positions of importance that have experience running projects and companies is a great way to get this new company to be successful and last as it’s easy for inexperience to be an issue.

yeah, Experience is very paramount for the success of any company and from the look of things they understand this and are taking advantage of this

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:52:04 AM

I joined this business. I am interested to look how the developers perform the plan.
 Good luck!
What I have seen about the project is, they have a great team and a great developer backed with their programmers and client service that can make you happy.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 07:53:12 AM

A spectacular team with highly skilled and competent professionals a very strong team will surely succeed and hit your goal
How can you so sure about their skill or professionalism.In the begining of any project,you can't say anything sure without seeing their progress or work.you can just think about possibility 

You got a point. I don't know much about the team and maybe they might have handled projects in the past they he might have come across before now. Don't know though. Just thinking

They have a very professional team, the CEO, Demetrius Vallas, used to be the CMO of Greek Hellenic Telecomms company, he will be able to transfer this marketing knowledge and leadership skills to the Tachain project.

Having people in positions of importance that have experience running projects and companies is a great way to get this new company to be successful and last as it’s easy for inexperience to be an issue.

experience is important for any team to grow, even a team of inexperienced individuals there must be an elder who has experience in running the project. it is a good one that the founder of tachain has experience from a big company in greek.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:54:10 AM

The end of the month is approaching. If I remember correctly, the app for iOS should be released soon. Has anyone already received information about this?

yeah. this was all over that the IOS app will be released by the end of july which is this month. i just hope we don't see them going back on their words and releasing it as planned.

I don't think it's the end of the world if Tachain do not release the app before the end of this month. However you are right they should stick to their timeframes, but they haven't actually said anything about not releasing the app, it's still going ahead as described unless they say so.

I don't think there were exact dates mentioned but it would interesting to know what the next step would be given selling out in the private sale.

We have to remember that there is a third party in the chain here (Apple) Tachain may stick to their roadmap and have the completed APP, but Apple then need to approve it, and that can sometimes take months.

Exactly, Tachain team doing good job but third-party dependency might delay the things. But Tachain team is proactive, see how early they added app to AppStore.

They don't have to stick to apple they can go android and have that published. I don't think android takes as much. Which ever enables fast operations should be pursued regardless.

yeah, i've been thinking of that for a long time i honestly don't know why they don't want to start with android and later on move to ios

I think there is this perception with many (not sure if Tachain shares the same) that ios owners are able to pay or in other words capable people. Now if that is the perception than it is completely wrong and factless. I think they should roll an ios that most people can use and has high turnover.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:57:13 AM

The end of the month is approaching. If I remember correctly, the app for iOS should be released soon. Has anyone already received information about this?

yeah. this was all over that the IOS app will be released by the end of july which is this month. i just hope we don't see them going back on their words and releasing it as planned.

I don't think it's the end of the world if Tachain do not release the app before the end of this month. However you are right they should stick to their timeframes, but they haven't actually said anything about not releasing the app, it's still going ahead as described unless they say so.

I don't think there were exact dates mentioned but it would interesting to know what the next step would be given selling out in the private sale.

We have to remember that there is a third party in the chain here (Apple) Tachain may stick to their roadmap and have the completed APP, but Apple then need to approve it, and that can sometimes take months.

Exactly, Tachain team doing good job but third-party dependency might delay the things. But Tachain team is proactive, see how early they added app to AppStore.

They don't have to stick to apple they can go android and have that published. I don't think android takes as much. Which ever enables fast operations should be pursued regardless.

yeah, i've been thinking of that for a long time i honestly don't know why they don't want to start with android and later on move to ios

I think there is this perception with many (not sure if Tachain shares the same) that ios owners are able to pay or in other words capable people. Now if that is the perception than it is completely wrong and factless. I think they should roll an ios that most people can use and has high turnover.
Experience is the best thing that it should be worried. What if they have the same problem that they were facing on like in the past?
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:00:31 AM

Tachain, has decided to try and marry together blockchains and advertising in taxis. Check below interesting article:
https://medium.com/@tachain/how-is-advertising-changing-today-bc02b088f9a3

this is a really long and informative article. thank you for sharing
It is impressive that it only takes 17 minutes for a submitted advertisement to be published. But it needs a large team that checks the spots
Definitely. I think it is because they platform is not a little bit overload on its server so thats why it takes only 17 minute after being reviewed.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:30:22 AM

experience is important for any team to grow, even a team of inexperienced individuals there must be an elder who has experience in running the project. it is a good one that the founder of tachain has experience from a big company in greek.

You're right, experience matters a lot in any project and that's what many love to see before investing, it gives the community confidence to further hold on to the tokens, which will invariably lead to a raise in the value of project, so its indeed a needed yardstick that qualifies as part of the characteristics of a good project, the competition is stiff, so you only need the best to work with  
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:31:50 AM

There will be an announcement shortly on the ICO, I wish. And, they have a great developer which granted my wish such as success.
Blondoar

Activity: 196

TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:39:51 AM

first off, you can google all teammembers and check their linkedins and previous experiences, which gives a pretty good idea whether they can succeed or not. Second, that was a standard comment meant to raise post count, so its either a retarded degenerate or a bot.

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:12:18 AM

Having talked a lot about how Tachain wants to bring the ad to the passenger, I found this article here. Also in it is mentioned that screens in the taxi are very expensive. But read for yourself

https://medium.com/@tachain/advertising-in-transport-tools-and-their-effectiveness-e689f1ff073
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 09:37:07 AM

I have not checked the experience of the team but the way their work till now given me lot of confidence. MVP app will available soon, not many projects comes with MVP during ICO.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:41:30 AM

Having talked a lot about how Tachain wants to bring the ad to the passenger, I found this article here. Also in it is mentioned that screens in the taxi are very expensive. But read for yourself

https://medium.com/@tachain/advertising-in-transport-tools-and-their-effectiveness-e689f1ff073

Good share fauler, I haven't seen this article before, it's great to see reminders on these well written articles
yahaaay

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:50:27 AM

That great to hear that you provide players to join and play to won by their own effort.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 11:11:34 AM

At when will be available to the community in general this app announced on the site:
Tachain has already created an application for taxi service providers and users ? What is the functionality of this app?

Our MVP application will be released very soon, till the 31st of July. It will be taxi transport application. You could book a taxi through our partners.

Later, while project will developing You will able to pay for Your trips with our TCHN tokens and earning funds for using the application. In the future will be possible to use all types of transports.

Thats very good news. Hopefully this will attract some more investments so youll have more development budget.

I don't know if I understood correctly but from 31st July people will be able to book taxi using Tachain app? Or it's just app testing?
As I understand from 31st July this app will be available online to use. But that's really amazing news given by tachain team.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 11:35:38 AM

At when will be available to the community in general this app announced on the site:
Tachain has already created an application for taxi service providers and users ? What is the functionality of this app?

Our MVP application will be released very soon, till the 31st of July. It will be taxi transport application. You could book a taxi through our partners.

Later, while project will developing You will able to pay for Your trips with our TCHN tokens and earning funds for using the application. In the future will be possible to use all types of transports.
That's the really good news. Thanks for the sharing. In short this app will be online from 31st July and we can book our taxi by using this app.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:18:30 PM

That's the really good news. Thanks for the sharing. In short this app will be online from 31st July and we can book our taxi by using this app.

3 more days Smiley Really looking forward to seeing the app and if it lives up to the hopes of most. The usability is what will matter the most, if it's clunky it's going to flop
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:39:50 PM

3 more days Smiley Really looking forward to seeing the app and if it lives up to the hopes of most. The usability is what will matter the most, if it's clunky it's going to flop

You are right, I'm looking forward to test the app. When the app is as good as I expect, then you will see that they will sell huge amounts of TCHN Token.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:37:23 PM

You are right, I'm looking forward to test the app. When the app is as good as I expect, then you will see that they will sell huge amounts of TCHN Token.

Looks like everyone here eagerly waiting for the first look of the app. How it's looks and what type of functionality it's going to provide.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:38:20 PM

They said they will announce the Android version a couple days later then the IOS version, so Android users won't have to wait too long for the MVP app to be released.

I think they just want to announce the both mobile apps simultaneously as application deployment in App Store takes much more time than the same in Google Play. They just will load it to Google Play right after the app will appear in App Store.

I am just waiting for the App release. It does not matter whether it is Android or Apple. Want to test and see how it works.

Judging from what you said, the only reason why it won't matter to you what OS the app is released on first is probably because you have both Android and iPhone device. Right?
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:45:44 PM

I have not checked the experience of the team but the way their work till now given me lot of confidence. MVP app will available soon, not many projects comes with MVP during ICO.
I agree it is indeed amazing and i am pretty sure it will boost their sales when the app is released to the public, there are still a few days left did we hear anything about the IOS app that was supposed to be released at the end of this month?
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: