Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:49:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:50:35 AM

UBER is a leading transport firm in the UK. TAChain is doing same with not just transport but also with advertising firms. Is there any plan by team to partner with transportation firm like this?

Yeah. I think there are plans to partner with already functioning transport firms and I would advice they do as it will enable them to grow fast.

Yes,  tachain team will be looking for taxi service partners. I don't expect them to start with own taxi service, at least for now. May be in future they can think of competing with Uber:)

I really don't see this as a big deal and i believe when creating a brand, one is not doing so to look for partners but to create something that will be appealing to users and also make the brand stand out, that's just the main aim of every brand not partnership, once they are able to sustain themselves and give the community what they desire, the rest is history

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:58:42 AM

UBER is a leading transport firm in the UK. TAChain is doing same with not just transport but also with advertising firms. Is there any plan by team to partner with transportation firm like this?

Yeah. I think there are plans to partner with already functioning transport firms and I would advice they do as it will enable them to grow fast.

Yes,  tachain team will be looking for taxi service partners. I don't expect them to start with own taxi service, at least for now. May be in future they can think of competing with Uber:)

I really don't see this as a big deal and i believe when creating a brand, one is not doing so to look for partners but to create something that will be appealing to users and also make the brand stand out, that's just the main aim of every brand not partnership, once they are able to sustain themselves and give the community what they desire, the rest is history

I've already stated this before I really don't think tachain should work in competing with uber rather than work with uber. Their core proposition is in ads and not in delivering transportation. transportation is just the mean to deliver those ads.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 05:20:21 AM

I've already stated this before I really don't think tachain should work in competing with uber rather than work with uber. Their core proposition is in ads and not in delivering transportation. transportation is just the mean to deliver those ads.

You are right, they should think of partnering with other transportation firms and try to integrate their advertisement system into the platform.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:07:02 AM

This really sounds like a unique project, I have never seen a project taking this issue. Do you have already teamed up with interesting customers to get the project kick-started in October?

i believe when you say customers you mean partners well i expect them to secure partnership as soon as they go online.

Asked about that last time. Seems they focused on ICO atm. But would make an announcement about that soon. I think with the network they say they got, it won’t take much to get partnerships.

It's funny how I didn't know before now how powerful networking with the relevant persons or projects can be in crypto world. It's the real deal and quick way to hit success.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 06:38:14 AM

i see your point and i believe you are right it would serve them more to work with uber than compete against them because right now uber is an established company

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:50:18 AM

i see your point and i believe you are right it would serve them more to work with uber than compete against them because right now uber is an established company

Agree with you guys. Tachain should look Uber as partners rather than competitor. But at some places where uber or similar services not available, Tachain can look to start one.
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:09:18 AM

I came across this in the Whitepaper where they have mentioned: "Feedback smart contract – allows passenger and taxi drivers to rate each other and enter text comment." It's quite a new feature which allows a taxi driver to rate and comment regarding a customer. Does this means if any customer receives a negative feedback from the drivers or vise-versa then it will affect the amount of tokens an user will receive while completing a task (watch an advertisement/play games or other available for Tachain) ?
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 07:39:17 AM

Hello guys, is there a KYC before distribution? What’s goin be involved during the kyc? Also I’ll like to know if there are any country restrictions?

We don't have the KYC procedure.

Honestly this caught my attention I did not know KYC was not a requirement; What I've known so far or at least for the ICO i've invested in KYC was always mandatory.

I think KYC is mandatory if you are making any purchase. For bounty or free tokens, KYC is not needed. Let me check with Tachain team at their telegram channel.

Please let us know your findings, it will be interesting to know and I hope KYC is not required for the small time investors like myself

Yeah,  I also don't want doing KYC to all project that I'm invested in. I hope they will not really going to required it to us. Kindly let us know if you got an answer from them.

Unfortunately like most projects KYC is compulsory for investors in all tiers save for bounty guys and airdrop...

Ya that’s true and it is most I’ve seen some that were tiered where lie under 100 was only an email verification and like under 1k was phone or something like that

Tachain could make similar arrangement to ease up the process for everyone and maybe a bit easier for earliest investors as well, although I see no problem in KYC but many do especially when there is little to no transparency

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:59:33 AM

I came across this in the Whitepaper where they have mentioned: "Feedback smart contract – allows passenger and taxi drivers to rate each other and enter text comment." It's quite a new feature which allows a taxi driver to rate and comment regarding a customer. Does this means if any customer receives a negative feedback from the drivers or vise-versa then it will affect the amount of tokens an user will receive while completing a task (watch an advertisement/play games or other available for Tachain) ?
This is a very good question it would be a good idea because the passenger could do a lot of stupid things and if it is way over the line he/she should get less Tokens.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 09:00:04 AM

I think you misunderstood his point, partnering with Uber is not a bad suggestion as Uber is already established but like he said, partnership is not the goal of establishing a brand. The goal of establishing a brand is to make a statement that sticks with people for a long time. Tachain has an edge over Uber if you ask me, in the sense that its users can earn whereas Uber's users will only spend. What the team really needs is global adoption and they can get that if they have a brand marketing team that is hardworking enough to help them get global recognition. Truly, the rest will be history.
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:12:04 AM

In which regions are you planning to launch in the beginning? As i see that it's mainly based on transportation, there requires to be much of analysis regarding the population and user's who mainly use public transportation as means of travelling in daily life.

It’s been well known for several months it will be launched in The Phillipines and in The US. I recommend reading the roadmap or better still the whitepaper so you can get yourself up to speed.

Thanks for the suggestion. Just went through the WP and got most of the necessary information. Yeah, they are going to start off with 3000 taxis in the city of Manila. That's really a big deal, as being a metropolitan city i believe Tachain will get easily adopted by users.

Yeah haven't had confirmation as to whether or not the 3000 taxis are their own or whether they're in an agreement with an already established firm. I cant see it being their own

Yeah, I have been thinking that's too much,  3k cars for a startup!!! I believe they are collaborating with a different fiem
I think having 3k taxi is achievable if they have the right partnership more like a taxi company. Collaboration like this will help them attain such goal.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:37:23 AM

I agree. Instead of competing to those big companies and projects what they must do now is try to have some partnership and work with them.

At your service
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 11:57:59 AM

I agree with you. But tachain is different. This is a not just taxi service, they are offering opportunity to get some income by watching ads. I know this is a just startup but really they need some time.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:00:05 PM

that would only make sense if they did not want to open their own passenger transport company. But that's exactly what they have in mind. And Uber does not enjoy a good reputation, so I would think twice about a partnership
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:44:14 PM

I'm amazed that Tachain is still running the 35% bonus, this bonus has been available for nearly 3 months. I get it is a good introductory offer, but should they really keep it running for so long especially if demand is low?

Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 12:50:05 PM

This really sounds like a unique project, I have never seen a project taking this issue. Do you have already teamed up with interesting customers to get the project kick-started in October?

i believe when you say customers you mean partners well i expect them to secure partnership as soon as they go online.

Asked about that last time. Seems they focused on ICO atm. But would make an announcement about that soon. I think with the network they say they got, it won’t take much to get partnerships.

It's funny how I didn't know before now how powerful networking with the relevant persons or projects can be in crypto world. It's the real deal and quick way to hit success.

You are right there. Crypto has seen huge adaptations. Because it’s decentralized, we seen so many involved in the usecase. We can’t also be ungrateful to huge firms for adapting its use. TAChain team been doing well. And am happy to be a part of this revolution.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:17:59 PM

I'm amazed that Tachain is still running the 35% bonus, this bonus has been available for nearly 3 months. I get it is a good introductory offer, but should they really keep it running for so long especially if demand is low?

Normally I‘m with you, but I think Tachain is a bit special. I suppose that they still offer the bonus, because of the start of transportal app and project in October in Manila. So the early users have the opportunity to buy some Tachain Tokens with the nice bonus.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:31:27 PM

You are right there. Crypto has seen huge adaptations. Because it’s decentralized, we seen so many involved in the usecase. We can’t also be ungrateful to huge firms for adapting its use. TAChain team been doing well. And am happy to be a part of this revolution.

I think they should have the partners during the ICO and not wait until the end of the ICO. I think partners would help in many ways one of which is new network.

CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 02:29:31 PM

I think they should have the partners during the ICO and not wait until the end of the ICO. I think partners would help in many ways one of which is new network.
yes the more partnership you make the more investor you get!
and i think TaChain is undergoing to build Partnership with giants of these Niche!
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:04:42 PM

I think partnerships are only worthwhile if they actually bring something to the table though, partnerships for names sake do nothing. Hopefully we'll see mutual gains for both projects from them.
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: