Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:21:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
azalea69

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:51:08 AM

Establishing partnerships with large companies or with the government in terms of transportation can also work, it is better to have a partnership that is able to give positive and mutually beneficial reciprocity.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:08:03 AM

I think partnerships are only worthwhile if they actually bring something to the table though, partnerships for names sake do nothing. Hopefully we'll see mutual gains for both projects from them.

Couldn't agree more. Partners for the name might even cause harm more than use. I mean you will questioned for their value if you announce them. Plus if they turn useless they might even damage the name being built.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:27:27 AM

This really sounds like a unique project, I have never seen a project taking this issue. Do you have already teamed up with interesting customers to get the project kick-started in October?

i believe when you say customers you mean partners well i expect them to secure partnership as soon as they go online.

Asked about that last time. Seems they focused on ICO atm. But would make an announcement about that soon. I think with the network they say they got, it won’t take much to get partnerships.

It's funny how I didn't know before now how powerful networking with the relevant persons or projects can be in crypto world. It's the real deal and quick way to hit success.

You are right there. Crypto has seen huge adaptations. Because it’s decentralized, we seen so many involved in the usecase. We can’t also be ungrateful to huge firms for adapting its use. TAChain team been doing well. And am happy to be a part of this revolution.

I think they should have the partners during the ICO and not wait until the end of the ICO. I think partners would help in many ways one of which is new network.

I think Tachain is already working on finding partners. But they will disclose the information only after agreement is done.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:39:25 AM

In which regions are you planning to launch in the beginning? As i see that it's mainly based on transportation, there requires to be much of analysis regarding the population and user's who mainly use public transportation as means of travelling in daily life.

It’s been well known for several months it will be launched in The Phillipines and in The US. I recommend reading the roadmap or better still the whitepaper so you can get yourself up to speed.

Thanks for the suggestion. Just went through the WP and got most of the necessary information. Yeah, they are going to start off with 3000 taxis in the city of Manila. That's really a big deal, as being a metropolitan city i believe Tachain will get easily adopted by users.

Yeah haven't had confirmation as to whether or not the 3000 taxis are their own or whether they're in an agreement with an already established firm. I cant see it being their own

Yeah... They can't possibly have that much number of taxi as a start up. They would probably partner with other taxi firms to up this number.

The 3000 taxis will probably come from partnerships with existing taxi firms in the area, I’m looking forward to hearing some results from how operations in The Phillipines are going.

Yup ... It just wouldn't make sense for them to start with their own fleet of 3000. There simply has to be partnerships with local firms, surely? Would be good to get some feedback on this from the team 

That would make the most sense to me. There is no way they are paying for licences, insurance, etc. on a fleet of 3000 cars. They will use self employed drivers or local firms. If you think about it, it's a massive risk to the drivers, I really hope there assurances in place from the Tachain team.

This question coming time to time. Let me ask this question also at Tachain telegram channel. Team is not very active here so better to contact them at telegram.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 06:15:20 AM

This really sounds like a unique project, I have never seen a project taking this issue. Do you have already teamed up with interesting customers to get the project kick-started in October?

i believe when you say customers you mean partners well i expect them to secure partnership as soon as they go online.

Asked about that last time. Seems they focused on ICO atm. But would make an announcement about that soon. I think with the network they say they got, it won’t take much to get partnerships.

It's funny how I didn't know before now how powerful networking with the relevant persons or projects can be in crypto world. It's the real deal and quick way to hit success.

You are right there. Crypto has seen huge adaptations. Because it’s decentralized, we seen so many involved in the usecase. We can’t also be ungrateful to huge firms for adapting its use. TAChain team been doing well. And am happy to be a part of this revolution.

right now they have a choice of doing it alone but i would advise they secure some some partnership so that they can in essence achieve a lot with minimal effort

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:29:54 AM

I think partnerships are only worthwhile if they actually bring something to the table though, partnerships for names sake do nothing. Hopefully we'll see mutual gains for both projects from them.

Couldn't agree more. Partners for the name might even cause harm more than use. I mean you will questioned for their value if you announce them. Plus if they turn useless they might even damage the name being built.

There should be a well spelt out purpose for any partnership agreement. They should be able to know from the onset what the partnership will bring to them before putting their pen to paper
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:09:20 AM

Project is in early stage and I think rating will go up based on the project development. I agree with your point that these rating sites not have checked all project details.

Indeed, this is very likely for the TaChain project as the project further develops and the App is also built more - as more and more people download it I hope they can also leave a good review
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:48:00 AM

In which regions are you planning to launch in the beginning? As i see that it's mainly based on transportation, there requires to be much of analysis regarding the population and user's who mainly use public transportation as means of travelling in daily life.

It’s been well known for several months it will be launched in The Phillipines and in The US. I recommend reading the roadmap or better still the whitepaper so you can get yourself up to speed.

Thanks for the suggestion. Just went through the WP and got most of the necessary information. Yeah, they are going to start off with 3000 taxis in the city of Manila. That's really a big deal, as being a metropolitan city i believe Tachain will get easily adopted by users.

Yeah haven't had confirmation as to whether or not the 3000 taxis are their own or whether they're in an agreement with an already established firm. I cant see it being their own

Yeah... They can't possibly have that much number of taxi as a start up. They would probably partner with other taxi firms to up this number.

The 3000 taxis will probably come from partnerships with existing taxi firms in the area, I’m looking forward to hearing some results from how operations in The Phillipines are going.

Yup ... It just wouldn't make sense for them to start with their own fleet of 3000. There simply has to be partnerships with local firms, surely? Would be good to get some feedback on this from the team 

That would make the most sense to me. There is no way they are paying for licences, insurance, etc. on a fleet of 3000 cars. They will use self employed drivers or local firms. If you think about it, it's a massive risk to the drivers, I really hope there assurances in place from the Tachain team.

I'd be really interested to hear the actual terms around any agreements in place to see exactly how it's working and what safety measures have been put in place.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:40:39 AM

I think they should have the partners during the ICO and not wait until the end of the ICO. I think partners would help in many ways one of which is new network.
yes the more partnership you make the more investor you get!
and i think TaChain is undergoing to build Partnership with giants of these Niche!
Partnership plays a key role in the success of a project, If they haven't secured a lot of partnership I think they ought to do so.
I agree but do you think they can partnership with other company's? i would rather say they could compete with other company's and win.

i dont think there are any project based on blockchain into Transportation niche!
so if there are other project that are established then Tachain can sign contract with them and  it will be 50-50 for both!
meanwhile Tachain gets to spread wider!

I think it will not be that easy. New competitors do not want only a part of the cake, they want the whole cake. There will be no partnerships at the beginning but a tough competition

Yea, even though tachain its unique in its own way but its not enough to attract partnership at this moment, top brands tend to look at what a new brand can do in terms of how profitable they are over a period of months/ years before coming into the picture and most will show up when they see that such new brand is a threat to their stability
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 10:35:16 AM

There should be a well spelt out purpose for any partnership agreement. They should be able to know from the onset what the partnership will bring to them before putting their pen to paper

TAChain project got a large coverage. Involving everyone in the population.  You could get involved being a;
Passenger (TRANSPORTAL)
Drivers (transporter)
Taxi companies
Advertisers.

Everyone is part of the project

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:50:41 AM

I think Tachain is already working on finding partners. But they will disclose the information only after agreement is done.

Partnerships will be necessary in near future or else there won't be much dimensions. In the early stage they are going to launch in only one region but upon spreading in other regions a legal partnership with out transportation company will help them to stay at a very competitive level. Same for advertisement due to different language in different regions.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 11:19:06 AM

TAChain project got a large coverage. Involving everyone in the population.  You could get involved being a;
Passenger (TRANSPORTAL)
Drivers (transporter)
Taxi companies
Advertisers.

Everyone is part of the project

Never pictured the coverage they've got, they sure is a demand for the services they offer, what's left is for the team to successfully implement their proposed features.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:36:09 AM

Partnerships will be necessary in near future or else there won't be much dimensions. In the early stage they are going to launch in only one region but upon spreading in other regions a legal partnership with out transportation company will help them to stay at a very competitive level. Same for advertisement due to different language in different regions.

Keep in mind that in many cases the partnerships help the sale. I know that not all partners are good partners but having those really helps the business and its reputation. for one you will be exposed to the partner's user base.

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 11:59:41 AM

So I'm just thinking if Tachain is looking at operating "Like" Uber, Lyft and other transport business, is there an opportunity for sole drivers who may want to get a little side hustle going ... Like signing up on their own without coming through any medium or company

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
tachain

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:10:58 PM

So I'm just thinking if Tachain is looking at operating "Like" Uber, Lyft and other transport business, is there an opportunity for sole drivers who may want to get a little side hustle going ... Like signing up on their own without coming through any medium or company

Tachain is going to cooperate only with those service providers who are officially licensed in the country they operate. We are not going to work with private unlicensed drivers.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 01:33:48 PM

Yeah. But they have not yet gotten any partnership yet. I hope they can secure some partners before the end of the token sale.

Securing partnership is not the objective, like Darkoth said partnership are only worth it if they bring something to the table. Making partnership a priority should not be the focus of the team this early though if you ask me.

Yeah. I get what he is saying. I know what partnership is also. I have read a lot about partnerships and I see that they join their strengths together and build something productive that will be of benefit to the projects. It is never too early also to start a partnership.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 02:06:24 PM

Project is in early stage and I think rating will go up based on the project development. I agree with your point that these rating sites not have checked all project details.

Indeed, this is very likely for the TaChain project as the project further develops and the App is also built more - as more and more people download it I hope they can also leave a good review
as long as TaChain Provides Quality it will sure get Good Review!
and i think we shouldn't be having any doubts on TaChain team!
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:26:04 PM

as long as TaChain Provides Quality it will sure get Good Review!
and i think we shouldn't be having any doubts on TaChain team!

Tachain has a great working product and a vision which can revolutionize the transportal and advertising business. With this constellation it is  normal to get good reviews. I‘m curious about the launch in Manila, next month.

ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 02:46:45 PM

Tachain is going to cooperate only with those service providers who are officially licensed in the country they operate. We are not going to work with private unlicensed drivers.
That's really great. Means tachain will work individually in this field. I mean like above mentioned companies will not a partner with you.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:50:05 PM

UBER is a leading transport firm in the UK. TAChain is doing same with not just transport but also with advertising firms. Is there any plan by team to partner with transportation firm like this?

Yeah. I think there are plans to partner with already functioning transport firms and I would advice they do as it will enable them to grow fast.

Yes,  tachain team will be looking for taxi service partners. I don't expect them to start with own taxi service, at least for now. May be in future they can think of competing with Uber:)

I really don't see this as a big deal and i believe when creating a brand, one is not doing so to look for partners but to create something that will be appealing to users and also make the brand stand out, that's just the main aim of every brand not partnership, once they are able to sustain themselves and give the community what they desire, the rest is history

I've already stated this before I really don't think tachain should work in competing with uber rather than work with uber. Their core proposition is in ads and not in delivering transportation. transportation is just the mean to deliver those ads.

i see your point and i believe you are right it would serve them more to work with uber than compete against them because right now uber is an established company
I agree with you. But tachain is different. This is a not just taxi service, they are offering opportunity to get some income by watching ads. I know this is a just startup but really they need some time.

Yeah, They giving an opportunity to other people to earn by just watching an ads and they will have a choice if they will going to hold their rewards or exchange it.
Multiple options they kept with tachain tokens, even you can exchange that tokens in to the FIAT and you can pay the tokens as a taxi rent.

I know that they can use the token for the taxi service but I didn't know that you can direct pay it using it? I thought when you have a tachain token even it's from watching ads you will exchange it to fiat then pay  the taxi.

At your service
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: