Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:00:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92629 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:11:20 PM

has anyone here actually downloaded the app and used it to book a trip yet? Keen to see if there is any real-world reviews of it.

I haven't, last I heard they released an iOS version don't know if an android version is out cos i'm an android user.

I am been tempted to conclude that the lack of reviews from users about the app is cause there is actually more Android users than IOS. Can anyone help check the download stats of the app on Apple store?

You're right, i'm pretty sure if the app was specifically based on the android platform, we must have seen a lot of users dropping reviews but i understand that the android platform can affect the user experience of the app, such can lead to bad ratings, not just this app alone but on a general perspective, so using the iOS platform for this purpose sounds like a good plan by the team 
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 03:47:16 PM

has anyone here actually downloaded the app and used it to book a trip yet? Keen to see if there is any real-world reviews of it.

I installed the TRANSPORTAL app from App Store, few weeks back. TAChain got two Apps on AppStore; TRANSPORTAL and TRANSPORTER.
I couldn’t teat the App from my location Since it isn’t available here yet. Also couldn’t give a review.
But App looks cool.

Ya ran into same issue not being in a allowed area, i'm hoping we get some videos and tutorials and review videos on youtube of people demoing how they look and perform so we can all see what the projects working with tech wise

Oh great to see feedback from people who has actually downloaded the app, where is the app available to be used?

This really awesome with the feedback they can in essence upgrade and update the app. What about the android platforms

Everyone looking out for the Android version. There are more Android users I guess. Team looks a lot busy with ICO. Then some Ann about the reason for the delay should be made.

Lol,Am not surprised everyone can’t wait to start using the TAChain Platform to earn tokens while using taxi. But we’ll need to wait for the assigned date on Roadmap.

It should be out anytime soon. I've asked them earlier this month and they told me the app is planned for later this month around the end. So we should expect something in the upcoming days.
I have IOS but i still couldn't try it because i could not choose my country in it will there be more countries available with the Android release?

It has been said that the country it will be launched initially is in Manila, the Philippine in 2019 and other countries will follow suit.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 03:47:45 PM

I installed the TRANSPORTAL app from App Store, few weeks back. TAChain got two Apps on AppStore; TRANSPORTAL and TRANSPORTER.
I couldn’t teat the App from my location Since it isn’t available here yet. Also couldn’t give a review.
But App looks cool.
As a Android User i can't get that App yet and dernly waiting for the release of Android Version in Play Store!
But its good to get some reviews!
Someone should do a Video review of it!
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 06:19:53 PM

But App looks cool.

Ya ran into same issue not being in a allowed area, i'm hoping we get some videos and tutorials and review videos on youtube of people demoing how they look and perform so we can all see what the projects working with tech wise

Oh great to see feedback from people who has actually downloaded the app, where is the app available to be used?

This really awesome with the feedback they can in essence upgrade and update the app. What about the android platforms

Everyone looking out for the Android version. There are more Android users I guess. Team looks a lot busy with ICO. Then some Ann about the reason for the delay should be made.

Lol,Am not surprised everyone can’t wait to start using the TAChain Platform to earn tokens while using taxi. But we’ll need to wait for the assigned date on Roadmap.

It should be out anytime soon. I've asked them earlier this month and they told me the app is planned for later this month around the end. So we should expect something in the upcoming days.
that would be real good!
but i think they should've released it on the date they told they would have!
however i have no problem either way, i just want this to be the best one!
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 06:33:53 PM

I haven't, last I heard they released an iOS version don't know if an android version is out cos i'm an android user.

I am been tempted to conclude that the lack of reviews from users about the app is cause there is actually more Android users than IOS. Can anyone help check the download stats of the app on Apple store?

That's what I have been saying I honestly don't know why most project always release IOS ahead of android they can release the both of them

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:36:49 PM

No announcement regarding the app release for android or iOS has surfaced on any of Tachain social media channels yet.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:52:19 PM

But App looks cool.
As a Android User i can't get that App yet and dernly waiting for the release of Android Version in Play Store!

Will be nice to get some sort of official announcement in regards to this app release and also - like you say, some sort of video evidence / review
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:56:24 PM

But App looks cool.

Will be nice to get some sort of official announcement in regards to this app release and also - like you say, some sort of video evidence / review

Are you talking about the android app release? I think it’s absolutely nuts that they haven’t released it yet. It must be well over a month since the Transportal iOS app was released!? They were meant to be available within a week of each other...

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:39:07 PM

Did you check the Q&A article with the CEO of Tachain? he does answer a lot of good question like ""how are they going to compete with Uber".

You can read the article here: https://www.tokens24.com/exclusive/qa-with-demetrius-vallas-founder-and-ceo-of-tachain.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 07:39:47 PM

But App looks cool.

Are you talking about the android app release? I think it’s absolutely nuts that they haven’t released it yet. It must be well over a month since the Transportal iOS app was released!? They were meant to be available within a week of each other...

And the worst part is that the team hasn't come out to give any announcement regarding the application release. Which is really bad of them.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 08:44:53 PM

You're right, i'm pretty sure if the app was specifically based on the android platform, we must have seen a lot of users dropping reviews but i understand that the android platform can affect the user experience of the app, such can lead to bad ratings, not just this app alone but on a general perspective, so using the iOS platform for this purpose sounds like a good plan by the team 

Couldn’t agree better with you. Most iOS versions standout. Thanks for the explanation.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 08:50:53 PM

Tokens24 team had the pleasure of talking with Demetrius Vallas, the Founder & CEO of Tachain, in order to understand what Tachain Project is and what new brings to the blockchain industry.

https://www.tokens24.com/exclusive/qa-with-demetrius-vallas-founder-and-ceo-of-tachain

The vision and Idea of the CEO Vallas is crystal clear, I like a project where the aim and objective is relatable and quite easily spelt out to the layman out there, I think CEO did a good job here in the interview.. It was such a great one

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:28:34 PM

Did you check the Q&A article with the CEO of Tachain? he does answer a lot of good question like ""how are they going to compete with Uber".

You can read the article here: https://www.tokens24.com/exclusive/qa-with-demetrius-vallas-founder-and-ceo-of-tachain.

This is really interesting. So they want to partner with companies like Uber. This has already been mentioned here, and I did not think that was her plan. But thanks to this interview we are smarter now :-)
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 09:45:40 PM

Thanks for the share buddy, he sure answered the questioned ask professionally.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 09:58:26 PM

Thanks for the share buddy, he sure answered the questioned ask professionally.

Great to see them getting more interviews with the executives done this is important to get a vision into the minds behind projects like this as they grow i mean we need to understand where the overall project is headed to understand the possibilityies it has
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:07:52 PM

It was a good Q&A session, the CEO answered the questions professionally. This has really broaden my knowledge even more. Thanks for sharing
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:17:35 PM

But App looks cool.

And the worst part is that the team hasn't come out to give any announcement regarding the application release. Which is really bad of them.

Yeah, it is actually, I must say their communications around the Android app have been very poor. First, the release was going to be at the end of August and now they are saying it will be at the end of September. I hope they keep to their promise this time around.

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 11:17:43 PM

But App looks cool.

yeah, video would really mean a lot to their community, lots of people prefer watching videos to reading, they should know that a good percentage of your community prefers watching than read

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 11:28:25 PM

But App looks cool.

yeah, video would really mean a lot to their community, lots of people prefer watching videos to reading, they should know that a good percentage of your community prefers watching than read

I know I do and it’s a much more impactful medium that’s easier to share and get people interested in not many want to invest time into reading a long detailed article or whitepaper in this day of social media if it’s too long people skip it
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:40:17 PM

But App looks cool.

I have IOS but i still couldn't try it because i could not choose my country in it will there be more countries available with the Android release?

It has been said that the country it will be launched initially is in Manila, the Philippine in 2019 and other countries will follow suit.

Yes, It will going to be launching on Philippines Manila  Cheesy I really can't wait to see and use the Tachain services here in our country and I hope they will going to have some partnership with Grab (same with Uber).

At your service
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: