Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2018, 02:22:23 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ChangeNow.io (Evercode Lab) - Scam. Illegally holding of 100 BCH (11 bitcoins).  (Read 8700 times)
Bazinga442

Activity: 150
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:29:18 AM

And my last question is?
How so dumb person had 100BCH.
It doesnt make sense !!
He cant be even terrorist or criminal since terrorist and criminals will not risk with their funds never ever.
So the question is..where he got this kind of ammount of coins.?
Something here does not make sense at all !!
Bs story!

Robbery for example - have stolen this coins from someone else. May be even a physical hack. This answers to the question why was his transaction marked as suspicious.

You really are stupid aren't you? You spend your entire sad life on this thread and you expect people to believe you are an innocent bystander? LOL!

How difficult do you think it is for the OP, with the obvious means that he has, to get someone to do KYC for him? I don't think this is even about the money. Use your head sometimes, i understand you are paid to post, but some of the shit you type, you aint repping your masters well.

Go on, shout, call him a robber and terrorist again. Somebody might believe that's why you stole 70k, and you are getting your brand rubbished for that.
Make a difference with your Ether.
Donate Ether for the greater good.
SPRING.WETRUST.IO
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matej krkic

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:30:10 AM

“Good point” from the proved shill of ni23457 Smiley
Man, please use your main account.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1975

Let's make Bitcointalk great again!

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 11:34:34 AM

I have not looked into any details but just noticed that the OP is spending money to advertise this topic for awareness. S/he is paying money on advertising slot to display the add for this topic. Blow me  Smiley
Impressive! OP paid 0.14BTC ($1000) to advertise his scam accusation.
It's a coincidence that I left red trust on the day theymos' auction closed. I had seen this thread before, and the new thread added to the pile of evidence.

It's amazing! A person caught in fraud (sending someone else's documents), instead of going through KYC and getting his BTC, spends money to spoil the reputation of ChangeNOW. This is blackmail!
Up to two days ago, ChangeNOW claimed to be anonymous and limitless:
The service is anonymous, limitless and does not require any sign-ups.
They've only changed that after I pointed it out in my reference post to go with the red trust I left.

He can do it easily by passing AML/KYC procedure anytime but he is afraid to do that for some reason
There are several reasons to value your privacy, and giving your full identity to a shady service is not a good solution.

matej krkic

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:37:20 AM

I have not looked into any details but just noticed that the OP is spending money to advertise this topic for awareness. S/he is paying money on advertising slot to display the add for this topic. Blow me  Smiley
It's a coincidence that I left red trust on the day theymos' auction closed. I had seen this thread before, and the new thread added to the pile of evidence.

It's amazing! A person caught in fraud (sending someone else's documents), instead of going through KYC and getting his BTC, spends money to spoil the reputation of ChangeNOW. This is blackmail!
They've only changed that after I pointed it out in my reference post to go with the red trust I left.

He can do it easily by passing AML/KYC procedure anytime but he is afraid to do that for some reason
There are several reasons to value your privacy, and giving your full identity to a shady service is not a good solution.

February 9 is not "up to two days ago" =)))

"There are several reasons to value your privacy, and giving your full identity to a shady service is not a good solution."

Anyway this is a good point. Why do you think they are shady?
OpenCryptoSystem

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:45:01 AM

I have not looked into any details but just noticed that the OP is spending money to advertise this topic for awareness. S/he is paying money on advertising slot to display the add for this topic. Blow me  Smiley

"There are several reasons to value your privacy, and giving your full identity to a shady service is not a good solution."

Anyway this is a good point. Why do you think they are shady?
matej krkic
Can you send me message plz?
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1975

Let's make Bitcointalk great again!

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 11:46:34 AM

Read it again: their post was edited two days ago.

Why do you think they are shady?
I've read several scam accusations, that's why.

matej krkic

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:51:15 AM

Read it again: their post was edited two days ago.

Why do you think they are shady?

Sorry, my bad about the date.

I read scam accusations to any project in crypto every day. It's not an indicator in my view.
But at the same time I can't determine what points make the crypto project shady or not now.

Maybe some legal?
navigatorus

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

Eternaltrusts — nice and best platform.

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 12:18:11 PM

This topic becomes a field of hostilities.Why would sides not find an independent side in the form of admin or senior moderator and not decide this conflict times and on always.Moreover, the Prosecutor is ready to provide all even secret data to an authoritative arbitrator.These accusations against each other can continue indefinitely.We need to resolve this issue at another level.

Vizefog

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:32:23 PM

This topic becomes a field of hostilities.
Oh, yes, guys! I see, in the last time the entire forum is just talking about changenow. Is not it amazing! Let's talk about the "victim of fraud" - ni23457, who FIRST paid for advertising to blame for fraud. The main thing you need to understand is that it's not advertising, it's drawing attention to spoil the reputation of the exchange. Think over my words.

If you're curious to find out how ni23457 is blackmailing changenow, read here It is interesting.
OpenCryptoSystem

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:33:25 PM

I can be arbitrator !!
I can quickly judge this issue here!
So both sides contact with me
Vizefog

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:18:54 PM

Following your words, I can write several thread on behalf of different accounts, and then you will find the project fraud. All that we know is narrated by ni23457. There is no transaction, no wallet, nothing. Ask yourself why you often hear about this problem recently time, why this advertisement appeared.

I will say. The main thing you need to understand is that it's not advertising, it's drawing attention to spoil the reputation of the exchange.. Think over my words.

Did you know that ni23457 is playing a dirty game against the exchange? You can read my research, how he blackmails the exchange. Read here

He counts on the fact that changenow will give him 100 BCH without KYC procedure. I agree that maybe this is a violation, but why does ni23457 avoid it? Ask yourself.
matej krkic

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:23:07 PM

As far as I understand crypto services are forced to do that
ni23457
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:49:15 PM

To be honest,I don't know which side to believe.If you follow the logical thinking, each of the parties may be a fraud.The situation is difficult and how to solve it I do not mind.We need a third party as an arbitrator.Otherwise, no way.

How can I be a fraud in the time when the blockchain shows that I own the funds for 5 years, and the presence of many coins on my wallets says that private keys were not stolen? Let they refute it. If they refute it, then I'll kindly ask theymos or any other most authoritative person to check my wallet and confirm it.

The fact that I do not want to fulfill their demands does not make me a fraud. This fact only says that I do not respect these people and I have the right to do so: ChangeNOW.io Evercode Lab - Scam. Defamation. Abuses. Threats - Russian Business

This topic becomes a field of hostilities.Why would sides not find an independent side in the form of admin or senior moderator and not decide this conflict times and on always.Moreover, the Prosecutor is ready to provide all even secret data to an authoritative arbitrator.These accusations against each other can continue indefinitely.We need to resolve this issue at another level.
If these people wanted to agree on something, they would do it. But they did not reply to my letters within a month and a half. They simply ignore me since July 19.

matej krkic

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:16:41 PM

To be honest,I don't know which side to believe.If you follow the logical thinking, each of the parties may be a fraud.The situation is difficult and how to solve it I do not mind.We need a third party as an arbitrator.Otherwise, no way.

How can I be a fraud in the time when the blockchain shows that I own the funds for 5 years, and the presence of many coins on my wallets says that private keys were not stolen? Let they refute it. If they refute it, then I'll kindly ask theymos or any other most authoritative person to check my wallet and confirm it.

The fact that I do not want to fulfill their demands does not make me a fraud. This fact only says that I do not respect these people and I have the right to do so: ChangeNOW.io Evercode Lab - Scam. Defamation. Abuses. Threats - Russian Business

If these people wanted to agree on something, they would do it. But they did not reply to my letters within a month and a half. They simply ignore me since July 19.

As far as I know you was offered to pass kyc. You’ve submited fake ID two times and now refuse to cooperate only swearing everywhere. You are the one who are not willing to agree on something
Vizefog

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:50:26 PM

They simply ignore me since July 19.
So you decided to blackmail them? You spent $ 1000 here, what next? Will you hire a killer? However, if I find out tomorrow that their alleged office was blown up, I would not be surprised.

So, you are engaged in blackmail. Read here
JollyGood

Activity: 476
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:00:10 PM

They should not ignore you or anybody else. They should resolve this issue with you. They should have a professional attitude towards you.

BEWARE OF BETKING AND ITS OWNER DEAN NOLAN
BETKING HAS A DISASTROUS REPUTATION. AVOID BETKING AND ITS OWNER OPERATOR DEAN NOLAN. ICO INVESTORS SHOULD CONSIDER A LAWSUIT TO RECOVER THEIR INVESTMENT. Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4751127.0
isintel

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:18:51 PM

In Russia, Everything is possible. In Russian Darknet there are services to Render face for Webcam, Video Shoots etc. Those CEOs might be fake as well but one thing is sure that they are Russians lives in Czech and Ukraine.
matej krkic

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:22:41 PM

In Russia, Everything is possible. In Russian Darknet there are services to Render face for Webcam, Video Shoots etc. Those CEOs might be fake as well but one thing is sure that they are Russians lives in Czech and Ukraine.

One thing is sure: ni23457, please login to your main account  Wink
OpenCryptoSystem

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:57:13 PM

Just because something like this happened with you now you will do research and U will digg deeper in everything.
OpenCryptoSystem

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:00:35 PM

Even donald trump got elected couse of russian cyber power Smiley and offcourse many other things.
So the video shoots etc is piece of cake. Lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.