Bitcoin Forum
February 21, 2019, 09:09:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ChangeNow.io (Evercode Lab) - Scam. Illegally holding of 100 BCH (11 bitcoins).  (Read 16651 times)
OpenCryptoSystem

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:28:59 PM

Changenow now guys seems to have good education.
This Polina messages is such way like they all been in good schools.

Good english good knowledge about laws.
Good communication skills...
Even if they are scammers they are very sophifisticated..and highly skilled , and when the scammer is highly skilled then his not scammer but just very very educated and smart.

But i dont think they are scammers !!
In my opinion the changenow whole team is secret service agents i guess so..
They are the law enforcement officers Cheesy
Guess what ? OP dealing directly with russian kgb here Cheesy
Beacause if they are from russia then their exchanger cant even exist without kgb.
No anyone successful in russia without kgb.
If you dont work with kgb you will be poor for life.
So Changenow is directly from kgb lol Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Your Bitcoin transactions
The Ultimate Bitcoin mixer
made truly anonymous.
with an advanced technology.
Mix coins
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
cruso

Activity: 73
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:24:51 AM

And, lastly: as I've already said, we have come to this topic to have a dialogue, perhaps to get some constructive feedback. What is happening here, unfortunately, is everything but, so we will proceed with the case and get back to you with the results and/or news.

Yet again, this is your fault. You used shills to derail the thread. If you want a proper conversation, you can start by reining them in.

Thank you for your opinions and advice, I'm off to scam some more.

Fixed that for you.
JollyGood

Activity: 630
Merit: 286

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:52:40 AM

And, lastly: as I've already said, we have come to this topic to have a dialogue, perhaps to get some constructive feedback. What is happening here, unfortunately, is everything but, so we will proceed with the case and get back to you with the results and/or news.

Yet again, this is your fault. You used shills to derail the thread. If you want a proper conversation, you can start by reining them in.

Fixed that for you.

Grin

Polina_ChangeNOW along with her colleagues, associates and friends at Evercode and Atomic Swaps thought they would get away with scamming.

These scammers have been caught and exposed thank to the excellent investigative work by the OP.

Much respect to the OP for spending his own funds to buy banner adverts to bring this scam to us all of us.

matej krkic

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:57:09 AM

Fixed that for you.

Grin

Polina_ChangeNOW along with her colleagues, associates and friends at Evercode and Atomic Swaps thought they would get away with scamming.

These scammers have been caught and exposed thank to the excellent investigative work by the OP.

Much respect to the OP for spending his own funds to buy banner adverts to bring this scam to us all of us.

Respective view from a very respective person. Thank you my friend =)

Let's take a look at JollyGood's trust:

We can see that he is just a scam troll
OpenCryptoSystem

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:10:24 AM

Its funny thread here Cheesy
Keep it up guys, i love it..
I drink beer and i keep reading
~Money~

Activity: 1001
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:58:42 PM
Merited by ni23457 (2)

i was searching around today and noticed op banner ads on forum, its really respectful that op made such investigation with his very own funds to expose scammer out for others,

i am very happy to be here and will start spreading the thread link to show some respect to op

thanks buddy

FREE for a while ...
JollyGood

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:28:11 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2018, 09:44:21 AM by JollyGood

i was searching around today and noticed op banner ads on forum, its really respectful that op made such investigation with his very own funds to expose scammer out for others,

i am very happy to be here and will start spreading the thread link to show some respect to op

thanks buddy

Yes the OP did very well and deserves our gratitude for all the excellent work he did by exposing the changenow scammers.

Just in case a few of you here are wondering why I have not replied to your posts, it is because I have not seen them because I have you on IGNORE  Grin

matej krkic

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:56:46 AM

Nobody was interested and nobody (except scammer ni23457 and his shills) will be interested after my post about your trust, scam troll  Grin
Vizefog

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:08:51 AM

Few of those who consider OP a hero who "exposed fraudsters," closely followed the course of events. I recall that this "fighter with scammers" sent a fake ID twice, which he tries not to mention, like his shills, which spread nonsense on the Internet. His "investigation" is an empty sound. All information about the exchange is on the Internet, but what we know about OP. NOTHING!!! Who is this mysterious guy who does not want to show at least a transaction?

This is very suspicious for me from the beginning! He could not send a fake, but demand a coin back. But he twice tested the fate, so it is pointless to call the exchange of fraudsters.
hateplesent

Activity: 83
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:23:14 PM

Lol:D

OP lost 11bch and he still got money to place add about scam warning??
And still have time everyday to chat here?
Looks like this guy has a lot money.

Maybe his some well known business men ?
Who knows lol Cheesy

Maybe he is Donald Trump himself ?

I guess he is connected to voyagerapp scam. After I mentioned here that one of ni23457's shill is closely connected to voyagerapp, their site went down and all the messages in their threads were deleted.

Moreover their scam ico was held in may-june. And the transaction of OP was stopped by changenow in june. So my guess is that they have stopped money of scammed investors.

> What is stopping you from posting here asking why changenow are not replying to my request?

Hm...Do you ask me? I have no clue why somebody here don't answer your questions. Maybe because of the weekends, maybe because forum is not a messenger and people are not online 24/7  Huh

I am asking why you are not posting to changenow asking them to provide the details requested.

Because you've already done that. You are asking good questions, chenganow representative is answering you, you have a good conversation. Why should I ask the same questions?  Grin

Now i undestood OP might be involved in some serious crimes? Like ico exit scam ?
Bitcointalk.org simply not place for criminals !!
Now im scared...im together in same forum with some dangerous money lounder and criminal.
Bitcointalk should be for honest crypto business people only. Criminals should be in jail not here terrorising honest people

You have - 4  negative ,  you are definitly  one of  the most dangerous here...
User44a

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:46:14 PM

As for the refund - we will refund the OP as soon as we have legal grounds for that. We really hope that this situation is resolved as soon as possible.

There is not a single law preventing you from sending the money back to OP unless you are absolutely certain they were involved in a crime. In that case they would have to be turned over to the agency investigating that particular crime and not held by you.
What legal grounds are you talking about? @Polina_ChangeNOW

@Polina_ChangeNOW - Would you mind to take the time and reply, please?

Thank you very much!
JollyGood

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:23:48 PM

Where has Polina_ChangeNOW vanished to?

Nearly 3 months since they scammed the OP they still have not resolved this "issue" that they created when they selective scammed.

They selective scammed the wrong person because he exposed them for the scamming thieves that we all now know.

Malam90

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:01:23 PM

A lot of Scams projects are coming recently to cheat and steal people's valuable investment assets. We should be careful about this. A special thank to you for knowing this project about scam.

EMPC  Token
EMPIREHOTELS (EMPC) used for business, hotel ,Room booking
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ? face Book  Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
JollyGood

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:20:28 PM

A lot of Scams projects are coming recently to cheat and steal people's valuable investment assets. We should be careful about this. A special thank to you for knowing this project about scam.

These seem to a different type of scam, they seem to operate as legitimate businesses but their aim is to get enough business going then selective scam customers. Everybody needs to be vigilant of these scams.

Bazinga442

Activity: 217
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:53:27 PM

Nobody was interested and nobody (except scammer ni23457 and his shills) will be interested after my post about your trust, scam troll  Grin

Wishful thinking or deluded?

Let's take a look at JollyGood's trust:

Since you are so in love with trust ratings, what do you say about these:

Changenow.io TRUST RATINGS

Polina_ChangeNOW's  TRUST RATINGS
JollyGood

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:40:29 PM

Since you are so in love with trust ratings, what do you say about these:

Changenow.io TRUST RATINGS

Polina_ChangeNOW's  TRUST RATINGS

Sorry I have certain users on IGNORE so to avoid the nonsense. I saw your reply about people mentioning my trust.

Thank you  Wink

VOSZ777

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:02:24 AM

Damn, this is probably the biggest scam in the bitcointalk history. Hope they return your funds fella!
matej krkic

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:49:41 AM

I just saw the advertisement and  I just  read the whole topic  ( The 21 pages) ,one thing is very very supicious to  me : Why the OP doesn't want to fulfil the KYC process ?
Seriously,if it was me, I would  have sent  any document to get this huge amount of money back ... 
But I can  understand OP, there are a lot of  horror stories about stolen documents... 

OP : If you   think you  have done nothing wrong,  Go to Russia,  if you are powerful, the police will investigate this case  seriously
If Changenow is involved  in illegal activites,  they will be sent to  the gulag 

Wow. Just found that this acc is yet another bought by ni23457:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4693722.0

Lol
Vizefog

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:47:45 AM

Wow. Just found that this acc is yet another bought by ni23457:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4693722.0

Lol
Of course, this confirms my conjecture that ni23457 conducts an unfair game. I think I will not be mistaken in assuming that this guy has long been living in this forum under different names, conducting fraud. This is the secret of his unwillingness to show us his wallet. I found an article about the actions of this guy. https://medium.com/@arennathan9/changenow-scam-or-review-how-ni23457-blackmails-the-exchange-978c483ef81a

ni23457, if you consider exchanging illegal - go to court, and do not litter the forum with your cheap "investigations". I found your message

Just got bored of watching some pointless threads.
Pointless? These threads are about stealing of $70 000. How much money did you earn in your entire life?

Oh, you are just their bounty hunter, I found you in the spreadsheet. Unfortunately those people whom you protect do not perceive you as a person https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4470601.msg45796190#msg45796190

Explain, how could you know what is the last message from Norinma? After all, you do not follow what he writes, and claimed that he has nothing to do with you? Why are you referring to him? It's funny, now prove that it's not you created the thread from ALT, accusing the exchange of postponement of the listing. You are very stupid!!
JollyGood

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:23:22 AM

Damn, this is probably the biggest scam in the bitcointalk history. Hope they return your funds fella!

I think several other projects have been classed as massive scams. The 110 BCH the OP has stolen from these scamming thieves at chnagenow is very bad but it is not the biggest scam.

Changenow froze the trade and then blamed it on Changelly saying they asked for ID verification but Changelly denied this in their post yesterday.

Please stay away from changenow, atomic swaps wallet, evercode their associated businesses.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.