Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2021, 08:11:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.21.0 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ChangeNow.io (Evercode Lab) - Scam. Illegally holding of 100 BCH (11 bitcoins).  (Read 33900 times)
matej krkic
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 308
Merit: 100


View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:30:28 PM
 #421

Lol:D

OP lost 11bch and he still got money to place add about scam warning??
And still have time everyday to chat here?
Looks like this guy has a lot money.

Maybe his some well known business men ?
Who knows lol Cheesy

Maybe he is Donald Trump himself ?


I guess he is connected to voyagerapp scam. After I mentioned here that one of ni23457's shill is closely connected to voyagerapp, their site went down and all the messages in their threads were deleted.

Moreover their scam ico was held in may-june. And the transaction of OP was stopped by changenow in june. So my guess is that they have stopped money of scammed investors.


> What is stopping you from posting here asking why changenow are not replying to my request?

Hm...Do you ask me? I have no clue why somebody here don't answer your questions. Maybe because of the weekends, maybe because forum is not a messenger and people are not online 24/7  Huh

I am asking why you are not posting to changenow asking them to provide the details requested.

Because you've already done that. You are asking good questions, chenganow representative is answering you, you have a good conversation. Why should I ask the same questions?  Grin
1618560698
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1618560698

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1618560698
Reply with quote  #2

1618560698
Report to moderator
Satoshi is no god. He did not come down from the mountain with 10 golden rules engraved in stone for no one to question.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1618560698
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1618560698

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1618560698
Reply with quote  #2

1618560698
Report to moderator
r34tr783tr78
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 440
Merit: 262


View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:02:03 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 03:14:47 PM by r34tr783tr78
 #422

> Why do you continue to attack the OP just because he does not want to send ID

Mostly because he is spreading lies. Also for treats and swearing in PM. He is very brave in PM but in public communication he lies.

Changenow were not caught on lies but they are definitely not disclosing all the information regarding that case. And I never received treats and swerings in PM from changnow team.

That's why I'm behaving this way. Everything is as logical as possible.

You are holding the OPs money because you dont like the way he talks? You can't keep his money because you say you have suspicions about how he earned it. If you have no evidence you have to return the money. You are just inventing excuses. You are a scammer.

Vizefog
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 84
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:01:49 PM
 #423

It's not a really huge amount for me. I want justice. I want every service to know their place and never go beyond their rights.

What justice are you talking about? You created the problem by sending a picture from Google. Relying on my experience, I will say that as soon as I start hearing about justice, it means that someone is trying to deceive me. Do you understand, Mr. Zorro?

By the way, can you tell us about your relations with Privkoin?
ni23457
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 168
Merit: 77


View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:21:52 PM
 #424

What justice are you talking about?
ChangeNOW, Changelly, Guarda and Atomic Wallet are closing!  Grin

You created the problem by sending a picture from Google
Yeah baby, you see what a weak card I had in the beginning and what I have now  Grin

***********************************************************
Vizefog
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 84
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:50:33 PM
 #425

Yeah baby, you see what a weak card I had in the beginning and what I have now  Grin
I think your self-confidence will play a cruel joke with you. You did not answer about your connection with Privkoin. Come on, make me think that this is not so.
matej krkic
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 308
Merit: 100


View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:00:49 PM
 #426

> Why do you continue to attack the OP just because he does not want to send ID

Mostly because he is spreading lies. Also for treats and swearing in PM. He is very brave in PM but in public communication he lies.

Changenow were not caught on lies but they are definitely not disclosing all the information regarding that case. And I never received treats and swerings in PM from changnow team.

That's why I'm behaving this way. Everything is as logical as possible.

You are holding the OPs money because you dont like the way he talks? You can't keep his money because you say you have suspicions about how he earned it. If you have no evidence you have to return the money. You are just inventing excuses. You are a scammer.

I do not hold anybody's money except my own  Grin
JollyGood
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1114


SCAM ALERT: http://tiny.cc/jollygood


View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:14:21 PM
 #427

What justice are you talking about?
ChangeNOW, Changelly, Guarda and Atomic Wallet are closing!  Grin

You created the problem by sending a picture from Google
Yeah baby, you see what a weak card I had in the beginning and what I have now  Grin

We owe you a big thanks for your generosity. You spent your own funds to buy banner adverts just so other users could be protected by not using changenow.

Even though you were scammed out of 110 BCH by these changenow scammers you were focused enough to help others. Thank you for exposing changenow and Atomic Wallet.

.
.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

 ██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
.
        ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄▀▀▄      █
        █   ▀▄     █
      ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
     ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
   ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
 ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

   ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
.
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
.
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
.
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Vizefog
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 84
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:41:13 PM
 #428

We owe you a big thanks for your generosity.

What kind of generosity are you talking about? How long do you think this story will last? I do not understand why no one sees the problem, as I see it. Imagine yourself in the place of this person: you make a transaction and you are asked to provide ID. What is the problem? He is afraid that they will find out about him. That's funny! Information about finances is sold even by banks, or does he have't money other than BCH? This person is hiding his identity. Would you do so, be you an honest man, if you have nothing to fear? Once again, the exchange does not deny this problem, although they could ignore this by saying that they did not have such a case. There are no facts only OP words, I mean at least a transaction. Where are the facts Huh Nothing, only his words.

No one will ask himself: how would he do when exchanging 100 BCH?

Now about the generosity of OP Please note:
1. Message from OP
2. Message from Privcoin
3. The message of some idiot who complains that the exchange postpones the listing.
4. banner
5. ?
6. Typhoon in China is the work of ChangeNow (I think most people will believe this)

P.S. I know here again all will say that I protect the exchange = I'm is exchange. It's not, I'm just used to trusting facts, not only words the first person who will tell me a touching story.
JollyGood
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1114


SCAM ALERT: http://tiny.cc/jollygood


View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:01:08 PM
 #429

We owe you a big thanks for your generosity.

What kind of generosity are you talking about? How long do you think this story will last? I do not understand why no one sees the problem, as I see it. Imagine yourself in the place of this person: you make a transaction and you are asked to provide ID. What is the problem? He is afraid that they will find out about him. That's funny! Information about finances is sold even by banks, or does he have't money other than BCH? This person is hiding his identity. Would you do so, be you an honest man, if you have nothing to fear? Once again, the exchange does not deny this problem, although they could ignore this by saying that they did not have such a case. There are no facts only OP words, I mean at least a transaction. Where are the facts Huh Nothing, only his words.

There are enough stories about selective scammers asking for ID and then still not releasing funds. The OP has exposed the changenow, Evercode, Atomic Wallet folk for what they are. The OP was generous in spending his funds to buy banner adverts to expose these scammers. That was what I was referring to.

I would never give my ID to any of these online exchanges and companies so what the OP is doing and has done is great. I agree with him and the stance he has taken because it has exposed these selective scammers.

.
.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

 ██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
.
        ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄▀▀▄      █
        █   ▀▄     █
      ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
     ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
   ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
 ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

   ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
.
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
.
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
.
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
matej krkic
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 308
Merit: 100


View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:06:57 PM
 #430

> There are enough stories about selective scammers asking for ID and then still not releasing funds.

No such stories about changenow to be honest.
JollyGood
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1114


SCAM ALERT: http://tiny.cc/jollygood


View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:07:30 PM
 #431

@Polina_ChangeNOW - this is my fourth request

What is the name of your lawyer?
What is the name of your legal firm?
What is the address of your legal firm?

Kindly reply. Your reply is overdue.

.
.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

 ██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
.
        ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄▀▀▄      █
        █   ▀▄     █
      ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
     ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
   ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
 ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

   ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
.
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
.
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
.
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Polina_ChangeNOW
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 56
Merit: 1


View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 06:27:49 PM
 #432

@Polina_ChangeNOW - this is my fourth request

What is the name of your lawyer?
What is the name of your legal firm?
What is the address of your legal firm?

Kindly reply. Your reply is overdue.


Hello. I haven't replied to you because I don't work on weekends; me managing ChangeNOW's marketing and PR affairs is a regular job for me and I believe that I'm entitled to days off.
We have our own legal team and also employ some outsourced legal consultants. I'm not sure I'm allowed to disclose their names, though.
JollyGood
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1114


SCAM ALERT: http://tiny.cc/jollygood


View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:58:36 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 09:52:59 PM by JollyGood
 #433

@Polina_ChangeNOW - this is my fourth request

What is the name of your lawyer?
What is the name of your legal firm?
What is the address of your legal firm?

Kindly reply. Your reply is overdue.


Hello. I haven't replied to you because I don't work on weekends; me managing ChangeNOW's marketing and PR affairs is a regular job for me and I believe that I'm entitled to days off.
We have our own legal team and also employ some outsourced legal consultants. I'm not sure I'm allowed to disclose their names, though.

That is exactly the reply I was expecting. In the end you will not give out any information to keep your anonymity while asking customers and users to compromise theirs?

Shame on you. You tried to scam the OP but he humiliated your nonsense scam exchange company. Thanks to the OP we all know your connection to Evercode and Atomic Swaps.

Bunch of shameless scammers, you kept his money for over 2 months and you intend to hold on to it by scamming. There is no contact between you and Europol or Interpol. You do not even have a legal department.

.
.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

 ██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
.
        ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄▀▀▄      █
        █   ▀▄     █
      ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
     ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
   ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
 ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

   ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
.
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
.
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
.
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
OpenCryptoSystem
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 182
Merit: 3


View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:37:08 PM
 #434

Lol:D

OP lost 11bch and he still got money to place add about scam warning??
And still have time everyday to chat here?
Looks like this guy has a lot money.

Maybe his some well known business men ?
Who knows lol Cheesy

Maybe he is Donald Trump himself ?


I guess he is connected to voyagerapp scam. After I mentioned here that one of ni23457's shill is closely connected to voyagerapp, their site went down and all the messages in their threads were deleted.

Moreover their scam ico was held in may-june. And the transaction of OP was stopped by changenow in june. So my guess is that they have stopped money of scammed investors.


> What is stopping you from posting here asking why changenow are not replying to my request?

Hm...Do you ask me? I have no clue why somebody here don't answer your questions. Maybe because of the weekends, maybe because forum is not a messenger and people are not online 24/7  Huh

I am asking why you are not posting to changenow asking them to provide the details requested.

Because you've already done that. You are asking good questions, chenganow representative is answering you, you have a good conversation. Why should I ask the same questions?  Grin

Now i undestood OP might be involved in some serious crimes? Like ico exit scam ?
Bitcointalk.org simply not place for criminals !!
Now im scared...im together in same forum with some dangerous money lounder and criminal.
Bitcointalk should be for honest crypto business people only. Criminals should be in jail not here terrorising honest people
JollyGood
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1114


SCAM ALERT: http://tiny.cc/jollygood


View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:38:28 PM
 #435

Now i undestood OP might be involved in some serious crimes? Like ico exit scam ?
Bitcointalk.org simply not place for criminals !!
Now im scared...im together in same forum with some dangerous money lounder and criminal.
Bitcointalk should be for honest crypto business people only. Criminals should be in jail not here terrorising honest people

And you think changenow are not scammers?

We know your opinion of the OP but what are you opinions about changenow?

.
.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

 ██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
.
        ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄▀▀▄      █
        █   ▀▄     █
      ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
     ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
   ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
 ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

   ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
.
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
.
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
.
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
OpenCryptoSystem
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 182
Merit: 3


View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:40:46 PM
 #436

> Why do you continue to attack the OP just because he does not want to send ID

Mostly because he is spreading lies. Also for treats and swearing in PM. He is very brave in PM but in public communication he lies.

Changenow were not caught on lies but they are definitely not disclosing all the information regarding that case. And I never received treats and swerings in PM from changnow team.

That's why I'm behaving this way. Everything is as logical as possible.

You are holding the OPs money because you dont like the way he talks? You can't keep his money because you say you have suspicions about how he earned it. If you have no evidence you have to return the money. You are just inventing excuses. You are a scammer.

Why accusing him to holding OP funds?
Maybe he gave to law enforcement allready to them to do federal investigation?
Or maybe he exchanged this bch for other coins ?
To himself something nice ....or they keep his coins still safe?
OpenCryptoSystem
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 182
Merit: 3


View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:44:00 PM
 #437

Now i undestood OP might be involved in some serious crimes? Like ico exit scam ?
Bitcointalk.org simply not place for criminals !!
Now im scared...im together in same forum with some dangerous money lounder and criminal.
Bitcointalk should be for honest crypto business people only. Criminals should be in jail not here terrorising honest people

And you think changenow are not scammers?

We know your opinion of the OP but what are you opinions about changenow?


I think changenow allready spended his money..he bought 10 t. Vodka and all his village is now drunk...i guess so cox what else they will do? They buy some vodka to make sure everybody will be drunk..i guess whole village will be drinling now
OpenCryptoSystem
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 182
Merit: 3


View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:45:52 PM
 #438

At least Changenow should send to OP some good vodka Smiley coz OP lost his money its best time to start drink now for him Smiley
cruso
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 82
Merit: 12


View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:41:23 AM
 #439

@Polina_ChangeNOW - this is my fourth request

What is the name of your lawyer?
What is the name of your legal firm?
What is the address of your legal firm?

Kindly reply. Your reply is overdue.


Hello. I haven't replied to you because I don't work on weekends; me managing ChangeNOW's marketing and PR affairs is a regular job for me and I believe that I'm entitled to days off.
We have our own legal team and also employ some outsourced legal consultants. I'm not sure I'm allowed to disclose their names, though.

That is exactly the reply I was expecting. In the end you will not give out any information to keep your anonymity while asking customers and users to compromise theirs?

Shame on you. You tried to scam the OP but he humiliated your nonsense scam exchange company. Thanks to the OP we all know your connection to Evercode and Atomic Swaps.

Bunch of shameless scammers, you kept his money for over 2 months and you intend to hold on to it by scamming. There is no contact between you and Europol or Interpol. You do not even have a legal department.

This. Nobody knows anything about them, except what the op has managed to get from his own private investigations. Ask them anything and they hide behind anonymity while demanding AML/KYC. No known office, no known team members and founders, no known staff, except Polina that operates via telegram and on forums. Who runs a legitimate business like this? Not a serious one.

@changenow, could you please provide your lawyer's information? A real life lawyer that represents Changenow.io in any capacity? Or would they rather remain anonymous and can meet up only at blockchain conferences? Your company is a joke and I am certain you are scammers.
Vizefog
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 84
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:51:35 AM
 #440

Nobody knows anything about them, except what the op has managed to get from his own private investigations.

Well, who is the OP? What do we know about him? Nothing! You're talking about private investigation Smiley Say thanks to Google!  Changenow does not hide, they are public, unlike OP, he only complains to everyone on this forum, did not provide any real evidence. Once again I repeat what made this idiot send a fake ID twice? Twice!!! And now he imagines himself a fighter for justice... Ridiculous...

Now, the information of the exchange attorney is needed here, but for some reason it's not interesting for anyone to see the OP transaction, his wallet. I would like to take a look, I think that his wallet will tell us a lot about his real life, for example, the relationship with Privcoin...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!