Bitcoin Forum
February 22, 2019, 07:16:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ChangeNow.io (Evercode Lab) - Scam. Illegally holding of 100 BCH (11 bitcoins).  (Read 16683 times)
ni23457
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 56

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:31:26 AM

You are a cheap whore already got an answer, but you don’t need it because you are a whore. You are here to repeat the same questions and get a penny for it.

what happens when you send a photo of your dog instead of your document.
You cannot demand anything from me. You are just a bunch of Russian guys who bought a cheap company in offshore garbage dump (650 USD). So you are nobody and I spit on you and sent what was near at hand. What is not clear to you idiot? Your function was to change my money and kiss my ass for the left commission. But you confused your weight in the country and started to clash with me. It will cost too much for you.

In addition, a person with such experience should foresee all possible problems when exchanging a large number of coins (I came across this several times, therefore I divide the exchange into several parts).
At the same time, I was a customer of Changelly[actually parent of ChangeNOW, as it became known later] and have whitelisted account there and exchanged hundreds of bitcoins in recent months without any kind of KYC. (it's funny but they gave me whitelisted account after ChangeNOW's scam!) The fact is that I have 5-year-old crystal clear coins, so it never aroused suspicion from anyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Your Bitcoin transactions
The Ultimate Bitcoin mixer
made truly anonymous.
with an advanced technology.
Mix coins
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Vizefog

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:11:07 PM

You are just a bunch of Russian guys who bought a cheap company in offshore garbage dump

If this is so, this does not mean that the exchange has an illegal status. Your evidence that these guys from Russia mean nothing to me. If someone puts any city on their facebook page status, this does not mean that this person lives there. You say they are russians, so what? Are you nazi? Do you  hate russians?

The problem is not the jurisdiction of the company, but that you sent a fake ID. You provoked this problem, and I do not understand why the majority of this forum absolutely do not notice this fact.

In addition, I asked you:

And yet, I want to hear from you who these people are, who leave negative reviews about the exchange wherever possible. Waiting for your answer, Mr. Robin Hood.

Do not shy away from the answer, like a little boy. Lastly, do you really have a piece of shit in your head? I told you thousands of times. I AM NOT A PART OF EXCHANGE!! Although, I think it is convenient for you to blame those who ask many questions. I'm right?
JollyGood

Activity: 630
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:26:28 PM

like, for example, postponing the timing of the token listing. Here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4996666.0
You can think that this thread belongs to me. I spit on the opinion of a cheap whore like you.

I love this guy, he is just fantastic and he does not hold back!

The scammers at Changenow, Changelly, Evercode and Atomic Swaps and all their newbies aliases bit off more than they could chew or swallow when they messed with user ni23457

The scamming thieves might have used selective scamming to get 110 BCH from ni23457 but he exposed them for the evil scamming thieves they are. Thank you OP

Grin

ni23457
Copper Member

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:50:43 PM

You are just a bunch of Russian guys who bought a cheap company in offshore garbage dump

If this is so, this does not mean that the exchange has an illegal status.
It's mean that I can spit on you, whore. I am a very rude person and often get into bad situations in my real life (but I like it  Grin). If you don’t like me, then just don’t work with me and give me back my money idiots.

If someone puts any city on their facebook page status, this does not mean that this person lives there.
So you are a whore who asserts that if 95% of your bunch indicated on your pages that you are from St. Petersburg, this means that you are actually from Belize, right?

The problem is not the jurisdiction of the company, but that you sent a fake ID.
So ban me and refund the money, idiot. I don't need your exchange. Who are you to hold someone's money, fucking scammer? If you are sure that you had stolen money, then you must report to the Russian police. What the fuck do you keep my money for 3 months, you fucking thieves?

And yet, I want to hear from you who these people are, who leave negative reviews about the exchange wherever possible. Waiting for your answer, Mr. Robin Hood.

Do not shy away from the answer, like a little boy.
Ok. I'll answer: I don't know  Grin
Perhaps one of my assistants knows about this. I won't bother anyone because of a whore like you.
If you think that I have time to monitor everything that is done on the Internet, then you are very mistaken. My time is only enough for fun communication on this forum.

JollyGood

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:55:10 PM

How many aliases do the Changelly, Changenow, Evercode and Atomic Swaps scammers have in this forum?

Please could somebody list them all

Vizefog

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:31:41 AM

What the fuck do you keep my money for 3 months, you fucking thieves?

Easy, man ... I don’t hold your money because I don’t have it (I'm not part of the exchange). I think you need to send this to the exchange support, not to me. As for fake ID, as I said, I do not understand your motive. In my opinion, this is an act worthy of an idiot. OK, you did it once, but why twice?

Do not shy away from the answer, like a little boy.
Ok. I'll answer: I don't know  Grin
Perhaps one of my assistants knows about this.

Very funny guy. Assistants = shills on BCT, Reddit and everywhere

How many aliases do the Changelly, Changenow, Evercode and Atomic Swaps scammers have in this forum?
Please could somebody list them all

As I see, man, you appear in all threads ni23457, so you better know about it. As for me, as you noticed, I am only interested in this thread, so your message is meaningless.
ni23457
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:02:17 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2018, 09:53:40 AM by ni23457

You are a cheap whore already got an answer, but you don’t need it because you are a whore. You are here to repeat the same questions and get a penny for it.

As for fake ID, as I said, I do not understand your motive. In my opinion, this is an act worthy of an idiot. OK, you did it once, but why twice?
You cannot demand anything from me. You are just a bunch of Russian guys who bought a cheap company in offshore garbage dump (650 USD). So you are nobody and I spit on you and sent what was near at hand. [Just because I like to spit on brazen assholes and humiliate them Grin]  What is not clear to you idiot? Your function was to change my money and kiss my ass for the left commission. But you confused your weight in the country and started to clash with me. It will cost too much for you.

Easy, man ... I don’t hold your money because I don’t have it (I'm not part of the exchange).
As for this, I will answer you again if you are so stupid. I have no relation to the exchange, oak-head!
I will answer you again: I'm Donald Trump stupid bitch!! And this is my ID

Vizefog

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:34:32 AM

I will tell you that you're an idiot if you think this is ridiculous. How can you demand a serious attitude towards yourself if you act like a clown at a festival. I'm just trying to find out your motive. If you sent this photo (Trump), man, you got the result you deserved. Therefore, I do not think that you have the right to accuse this company of fraud.

It’s like if I take your chainsaw and cut off my hand. Then I will blame you for this, demand compensation, because the chainsaw belongs to you...

So, I remain unconvinced that you are a pitiful idiot and liar. I will continue to follow this thread!
ni23457
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:52:58 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 08:57:11 AM by ni23457

matej krkic - full time troll of ChangeNOW scammers or just a cheap whore

I will tell you that you're an idiot if you think this is ridiculous. How can you demand a serious attitude towards yourself if you act like a clown at a festival. I'm just trying to find out your motive. If you sent this photo (Trump), man, you got the result you deserved. Therefore, I do not think that you have the right to accuse this company of fraud.

If this is so, this does not mean that the exchange has an illegal status.
It's mean that I can spit on you, whore. I am a very rude person and often get into bad situations in my real life (but I like it  Grin). If you don’t like me, then just don’t work with me and give me back my money idiots.

The problem is not the jurisdiction of the company, but that you sent a fake ID.
So ban me and refund the money, idiot. I don't need your exchange. Who are you to hold someone's money, fucking scammer? If you are sure that you had stolen money, then you must report to the Russian police. What the fuck do you keep my money for 3 months, you fucking thieves?

OpenCryptoSystem

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:33:26 PM

The reason why changenow stole your funds:D because in thiefs law they dont steal from other thieves !!
Right..? So all you have to to do is say that you stole that funds and they will give your funds back if they are thives. Smiley

Try this method might be good Smiley

Thives dont steal from other thieves Wink
Polina_ChangeNOW

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 11:02:38 AM
Merited by LoyceV (1)

Hey everyone, Polina here. I understand that a lot of time has passed since our last update, but I finally have some news to share.

Yesterday we have received a legal opinion on the situation. They gave us the green light on issuing refunds to all our hanging KYC cases.

Dear ni23457 (I'm talking to you here, because you are the most concerned of our clients), please turn to our customer support and confirm your dismissal of the KYC procedure. Your 100 BCH will be refunded to you right away, excluding the network fee.

This applies to all ouf our KYC clients who wish not to sumbit their IDs for verification. From now on, such cases will be issued a refund minus the network fee and the addresses they have used to make the deposits from will be blacklisted on ChangeNOW.

You can read the entire statement along with our future plans here: https://medium.com/@changenow_io/changenow-updates-verification-cases-and-future-plans-cf04a2863168.
JollyGood

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:30:29 AM

@Polina_ChangeNOW if what you say it true then it will be good news for everybody especially user ni23457 who has had months of bad treatment.

If this is true and your policy applies to all people in the same situation as ni23457 then hopefully we all can all find a way forward where trust can be formed again but that depends on several factors. If users get crypto returned in the event they do not want to send ID then that is a massive and welcomed step forward.

Vizefog

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:23:24 PM

I see that this story is close to completion, guys, but what about the reputation of the exchange that was corrupted? I look forward to new advertising banners from ni23457, where he will refute his accusations. But for some reason I think that this guy will not do this, because all his actions had only one goal - to deny the company, which, frankly, tries to act legally.

I expect the reaction from ni23457.
ni23457
Copper Member

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:59:45 PM

Hey everyone, Polina here. I understand that a lot of time has passed since our last update, but I finally have some news to share.

Yesterday we have received a legal opinion on the situation. They gave us the green light on issuing refunds to all our hanging KYC cases.

Dear ni23457 (I'm talking to you here, because you are the most concerned of our clients), please turn to our customer support and confirm your dismissal of the KYC procedure. Your 100 BCH will be refunded to you right away, excluding the network fee.

This applies to all ouf our KYC clients who wish not to sumbit their IDs for verification. From now on, such cases will be issued a refund minus the network fee and the addresses they have used to make the deposits from will be blacklisted on ChangeNOW.

You can read the entire statement along with our future plans here: https://medium.com/@changenow_io/changenow-updates-verification-cases-and-future-plans-cf04a2863168.

I sent an email to these scammers more than 8 hours ago. I even promised these pieces of shit that I would not initiate problems for them in Russia. And what do you think? They did not return anything.

Matematic

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:50:03 PM

I sent an email to these scammers more than 8 hours ago. I even promised these pieces of shit that I would not initiate problems for them in Russia. And what do you think? They did not return anything.
it seems that your moment of glory is over. you've to get hyped on this theme enough. it's quite funny to read about "problems for them in Russia". What problems can you initiate? spit on their door? Grin
JollyGood

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:53:09 PM

Maybe there is delay because timezone differences. I am happy they have decided to release your funds, hopefully they will as soon as they receive your email.

Polina_ChangeNOW

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 08:26:46 AM

Good day to you!

We have received your last letter (which was charming, thank you very much), and our support sent you a reply to your original ticket.
Please confirm that you are refusing to pass the KYC procedure and you will be refunded within 24 hours.
We have carefully saved all the information about your situation and will submit it to the legal authorities should they request for it.

To all our other users: don't worry. If you aren't trying to cheat and/or scam, you have nothing to be afraid of!
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 2951

Self-made Legendary!

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 08:58:10 AM

right away
within 24 hours
Delaying tactics!

JollyGood

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:51:02 AM

Good day to you!

We have received your last letter (which was charming, thank you very much), and our support sent you a reply to your original ticket.
Please confirm that you are refusing to pass the KYC procedure and you will be refunded within 24 hours.
We have carefully saved all the information about your situation and will submit it to the legal authorities should they request for it.

To all our other users: don't worry. If you aren't trying to cheat and/or scam, you have nothing to be afraid of!

You asked him to confirm he wanted a refund bu sending an email, so he did.

Now you confirm you received the email but are saying you replied to a support ticket and now are asking him to confirm again by replying to the support ticket?

What are you doing? Will you ever be straight up instead of being cloaked around confusion and bad PR?

Polina_ChangeNOW

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 01:51:27 PM

The OP has made a confirmation, so we have refunded him the initial 100 BCH minus the network fee to his initial address.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.