Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:05:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So Much Scam Bounty  (Read 85681 times)
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:42:18 PM

We don't know what is the real project and scam project, because as of now 90% of all ICO are scam. The one thing i really sure is before you trust on the project, you may know personally the team or meet up them to identify if the identity are real or not and they explain to you the real purpose of the project.
I don't know where you got this number from (90%) but the projects I participated in were not scams.
Not a single one!
The problem is that people are too lazy to thoroughly study the project they enter into (read WP, calculate profit, figure out the dates of distributing the reward, etc.).
Because of that Telegram chats are full of stupid questions that one might answer just by doing a simple 15-minute research.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
billbear

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:51:33 PM

Why are there so many scam bounties out there and how are we to know which is scam or not
I think this is just a skill one year eventually you would understand, which bounties are initially scam and which bounties is turned out to be a scam, so it would be easier to avoid them for you.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:59:29 PM

Why are there so many scam bounties out there and how are we to know which is scam or not

Your are right! Scam bounty Campaigns are Flooding in the Forum and the ironic part is those Scam Bounty Campaigns are promoted by Well known and establish Bounty and Marketing Platforms that I'd like to mentioned but in the name of self preserving I won't name it. because this is not the right thread to do so. But I know that most of you are aware what im  pointed off. just be vigilant of joining Bounty campaigns  today, or your sweet equity will vaporized and your time and effort got wasted.
Cryptohaha

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:01:13 PM

woow scam bounty , i hope am not gonna meet  such.how does the forum plan to curb  fake ico are there fixated  rules on this to reduce scam ico to the lowest brim.
cerberus5424

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:04:38 PM

Well, how many fraudulent ICO projects, exactly the same number of bounty companies that are scammers. I would advise you to follow reliable and proven managers, although they have recently often come across scams.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:06:42 PM

I think this is just a skill one year eventually you would understand, which bounties are initially scam and which bounties is turned out to be a scam, so it would be easier to avoid them for you.
It must be admitted that it is now very difficult to distinguish which pay or scam, even many managers who previously had a good reputation but it turns out they were also deceived because it promoted the scam project.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:07:45 PM

Not so much bounties also scams. Even if you often experience this, it is not your main desire as well as all of us who are involved in the activities of bounties. To find out bounties fraud, for me there is no way, because I have no knowledge about such things and I still put forward a positive attitude in the activity in the bounties.
Ariess

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:10:13 PM

what campaign do you follow ?? I think you are a newbie. try please give me one example bounty the scam.
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:11:38 PM

Yes most of the ICO scam.  Most of them earn instantly by cheating others. They are creating fake ico to make money. You could find best ico by researching yourself. Check the ICO whitepaper, linkedin, social website. if they are really not promoting their ICO, assuem that fake ico.
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:13:33 PM

for now it is very difficult to distinguish and choose a real project with a scam project even the most famous DEV bounty among bounty hunters who are already in the green Trust now turn red because of their involvement by supporting the scam project campaign

tessaphin

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:17:01 PM

It is very difficult to see which gifts are serious and which ones are scam. requires careful analysis and takes time to see the progress of the project. and also have to see the team from the project. I myself can not tell the difference between a really serious project and a fraud project.
Uyekyi

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:25:43 PM

There are so many ICO's in the cryptocurrency market nowadays. The problem faced by bounty hunters and investors is the ability to choose between the real ICO project from the scam one. It is sad to fully participate in an ICO and at the end, you discover it is a scam ICO.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:26:22 PM

There are many scam projects because there are still those who are gullible enough to believe too-good-to-be-true promises by these scammers. Upon reaching the peak price, there are developers who are abandoning the ship and leave their investors behind. Look for a project that has active developers and supportive community. Do your research about DIGIWAGE, they give decent rewards thru POS and master node which is currently a good buy for something that will shape the future of freelancers industry.
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:28:17 PM

The fraudsters only want one thing, your money! So they make fake ICOs and false bounty campaigns to raise money and to disappear with it. Therefore, always have a close look at the ICO and bounty campaign and do your own research if both are serious. Here in the forum you will find many useful tips on how to discover a scam ICO or bounty campaign and do not rely on websites with ico rating. You can buy these ratings.  Roll Eyes
whiteblue

Activity: 1246

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:30:11 PM

Yes most of the ICO scam.  Most of them earn instantly by cheating others. They are creating fake ico to make money. You could find best ico by researching yourself. Check the ICO whitepaper, linkedin, social website. if they are really not promoting their ICO, assuem that fake ico.
ICO's project who already do promotions there is also a possibility can be a scam.
this ecosystem must be immediately changed so that no more victims from ICO scam either from investors and the bounty hunter.
tramadols

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:30:44 PM

The fraudsters only want one thing, your money! So they make fake ICOs and false bounty campaigns to raise money and to disappear with it. Therefore, always have a close look at the ICO and bounty campaign and do your own research if both are serious. Here in the forum you will find many useful tips on how to discover a scam ICO or bounty campaign and do not rely on websites with ico rating. You can buy these ratings.  Roll Eyes

I agree with you, this is a good and logical review. and most beginners just focus on their income alone. but heedless of every rule and work.

lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:32:43 PM

If you really are in a situation where the developers have deceived you, you do not need to keep silent about it, I think that all investors should know about this, because they too were in great danger.
Uderlord

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:33:29 PM

What a stupid question why a lot of scams...They earn money by taking them from the stupid, such people were always and everywhere, and to protect themselves is not so difficult,enough to study projects.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:37:53 PM

Its quite a difficult task in identifying the scammy bounties, firstly, there are many bounties that it is even more difficulty to choose the trusted ones particularly due to non regularization ( free market), more so having a reputable bounty manager is not a yardstick these days in choosing the right ones, although some ICOs might not reached their both SOFT cap and HARD cap these will  out-rightly have an impact on them not meeting up with their responsibilities of paying their respective promoters.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:41:50 PM

What a stupid question why a lot of scams...They earn money by taking them from the stupid, such people were always and everywhere, and to protect themselves is not so difficult,enough to study projects.

So you mean to way that if you study projects and if it is good then that project is not scam and you invest it. I can show you so many ICO whose project reports are so good but even then at the end they scammed or can say that when they hit exchange no one is their to buy and the price goes zero in minute. So calling stupid to looser who got in scam dont mean that you are smart as it shows that how much you have lost your investment in scam projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: