Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:08:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So Much Scam Bounty  (Read 85681 times)
sandybindra

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:46:47 AM

We can't avoid scams in bounty but we can check the plethora of bounty be personally taking all the information regarding the particular bounty and cross questioning from the team members. Today we all are dependent upon social media sites and blindly trust on what people are saying. So be aware of scam bounties to prevent your precious time.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lamborgini

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 05:48:51 AM

Bounty in Cryptocurrency world today is very much.
There may be hundreds of Bounty scam.
The number of scams is due to the current Cryptocurrency is growing very rapidly so there are many parties who do fraud with bounty campaign scam.
The best way to avoid Bounty scam is to research the project first.
Firstly make sure the team consists of people who have good experience in the field of cryptocurrency.
Make sure also soft cap has been achieved.
dadanramdan

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:58:15 AM

depending we choose bounty seen from the development and the bounty reached soft cap or not,

when bounty reach soft cap usually bounty will be successful ico, but not until then chances are it is ico scam.
Firdausiii

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:32:50 AM

Actually I am disappointed when I get exposed like this, just as we work with them not in pay and I also do not understand this. Why now many projects or Bounty scam
Fadhil Pahlawadi

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:42:37 AM

whatever happens, but we stick with our own personal principles, about the problem of deception that depends on our negligence in investing

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:47:43 AM

The world of crypto is so full of new things and SCAMS are also part of it. I think the best way to know if its a scam is to check the previous projects of the team behind it. There are teams that handles legit ICO like Amazix. It will also help if you read the white paper. Scam ICO's use copy paste white paper so make sure to spot that. Check the ICO ratings and review of the coin. My life as a bounty hunter has stumbled a lot of scam campaigns so I know how to gauge a scam ICO. Instincts.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
fzatni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:54:23 AM

Why are there so many scam bounties out there and how are we to know which is scam or not
I also think like you, even almost 80% of scam projects are either ready the wrong managers of the btc or the project itself, if like this continuous crypto will collapse, no investors who believe and the bounty hunter little by little will go
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 06:56:59 AM

a lot of bounty scam because the scamer see the opportunity to do that, now many beginners who become bounty hunter who just want to benefit from bounty, sometimes we know that the bounty that we follow was a scam after we joined and almost finished, so we should be more careful in choosing bounty
bitbabba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:59:01 AM

Nowadays lots of bounty campaigns or should i say bounty managers, are scamming members of this forum, even experienced bounty hunters can easily enter the campaigns and get nothing at the end, so when entering a campaign, people should check the team and their previous work. With this small caution maybe you can gain less but you'll get sth. solid in the end, other than nothing.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
humb0mumb097

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:59:26 AM

I think a lot of scam bounty is because no one is supervising them. So it is necessary to choose very carefully which projects to invest in and which ones to participate in.
hanadaya

Activity: 294
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:01:37 AM

I think at this time there are so many scammers or scammers of Ico projects. They even put their tokens in exchange and do not talk about giving reward rewards. But we can not blame the project if it fails only if the fraud is going on. Bounty is currently at risk, about twenty percent is the real payout we see.
Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 202

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:27:56 AM

the more ico that appears then the chances for the scam ico will get bigger. we know that we can not predict the scam ico from the beginning. but we can avoid it by choosing a good ico by looking at the whitepaper. because with a whitepaper we can see whether the project is worth to followed or not
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:17:16 AM

Why are there so many scam bounties out there and how are we to know which is scam or not
it's normal, you can't avoid scams if it's about money or any other profit. for one thing - don't even try to google reviws, they can afford paying people to write positive stuff about them.

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:22:15 AM

I don’t care about scam or not bountycampaign project, before joining th bounty campaign project I am looking for how much their ico was sold out on pre sale, without reached soft cap on pre sale time I will leave and never joined their bounty campaign. But when I joined an ico was raised soft cap target ico sale but their bounty was scam, I think I am not lucky with bounty campaig, I try joined the other bounty campaign and hope getting best and great bounty campaign.
BTCdoaA

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:10:36 AM

Actually many bounty\airdrop projects claim to take easy money for its follower by dumping the biggest share which they already have it while other participants has less amount . but on the other side they are good project supported by community just try to read more before you are in .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Dergansion

Activity: 175

https://www.snbtoken.io/

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 10:16:47 AM

My opinion not all bounty scam.but project developer that not succes or their target not reached.many different developer have problematic at their project.if their project target reached they will paid to all support and investor..for bounty campaign i just choose project ico that have many partner at their project and token hasbeen sold out at private sale or public sale..maybe that can help how to choose project that not scam

dodziu

Activity: 473
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:18:42 AM

I believe as long as crypto remains and there will always be a new company with new projects, some will be good and some will be scam projects except if there is a regulation body to help monitor and access these projects before people can participate in it but to find the ones that are good,you have to be very careful and patient to do a very deep research of the project, read the whitepaper thoroughly as this is the important part of the projects, it tells you about the idea of the project, the aim and the goal of the project, also study the website structure/roadmap, check who the developer and management team are with their history and achievement and also check the history of the manager and then the community to know if the project will be a very good one.
Vasya

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:19:39 AM

This is an extremely major issue, and I feel like there should be some sort of framework acquainted with cure this. One of the most straightforward and least demanding approaches to verify whether an abundance is genuine or not is to consider regardless of whether the sum they are putting forth in their abundance is sensible.
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:40:10 AM

because bounty campaign is very popular, and it is being used to scam people, they launch ico and run a bounty campaign to gather investors, but in the end their intention is to scam other people. its hard to tell if a bounty is scam or not, but we can avoid it by investigating and researching some information about the project.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:42:40 AM

yes very much bounty scam now, for some reason today is really different situation with the first, where bounty very profitable. but now we have to be more careful about choosing a bounty project.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: