Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:00:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So Much Scam Bounty  (Read 85681 times)
NereuFajardo

Activity: 152
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:04:25 PM

Most of them are scam because the ICO fails on reaching the softcap, maybe they were not meant to be scam, but that is how they end after all.  I think that you can easily choose which one is the best bounty to join, it is not an easy task anyway
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Profuter

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:13:40 PM

It is now a lot of Bounty scam, but I do not know what causes it and again a lot of Bounty that has been completed but the edges are scam, but do not ever despair because there are so many Bounty that works and can even make people become rich
Actually almost 80% of bounty now is scam. I don't know exactly why they do that, but I think 1 from reasons is the ICO is scam, too. They just want people attend in their ICO, and pay for token, and after that don't work anything.
People are not motivated to work after they receive money, and that is the main problem.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:01:28 AM

If the fraud was never, because I always analyze the ICO before following his Bounty campaign.
Unless his project fails to make his finances back to investors.

And if that's the way I feel the pain. It is unfortunate !
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:21:27 AM

In my opinion is not so much, just less than 10% . To learn the fundamental of the project sometimes we dont have enough times because there are new ICO everyday and a hundreed ICO in amonth. I usually only use rating of ICO bench and ICO rating, although this site not be guarantee to know the fundamental of the project good or not, but mostly ICO that has high rating possible to.reach soft cap and hard cap, also they paid the bounty reward.

iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:28:23 AM

There are many scam bounty out there because ICO space is not a regulated industry, anyone can do an ICO and issue out coins and they use bounty people to campaign for them, but to stay away from scam bounty, I will advise you follow some good managers.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:31:11 AM

If the fraud was never, because I always analyze the ICO before following his Bounty campaign.
Unless his project fails to make his finances back to investors.

And if that's the way I feel the pain. It is unfortunate !
Analyzing every ICO will help avoiding such situation on engaging a scam project but still we can't avoid, I think its a bounty manager's responsibility to filter more about the campaign he was managing to avoid spreading those scam campaign and project because its unfair for investors ang hunters spending time for nothing.

trangvui150520@gmail.com

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:35:27 AM

You should consider the project if it is not scam. It can prevent bounty risk for you
Kay28

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:46:20 AM

Indeed, there are bunch of BM and Scam ICO projects even more these days... It looks there are more skilled programmers or coders have their best chance to take crypto as their new golden tocket for fortune... Just build a team of 1 financer, 1 programmer, couple of bounty workers...thats it... Its an easy job for a lifetime fortune!..
We should dig deeper into each ico project before investing or participating ..
solovalley

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:55:07 AM

Why are there so many scam bounties out there and how are we to know which is scam or not

yes too many bounty scam here, so you have to be careful. make sure you read the whitepaper and never experiment with bounty. you can choose bounty with the many  participants , usually bounty will be successful.
audyearls

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:04:36 AM

yes now many bounty campaign scam may be because along with the decline in the price of crypto in the market to be one reason, but on the other hand may also be because the team working in bounty campaign is not yet have adequate knowledge about what it does. and for how to determine a bounty that will not be scam is actually difficult to determine, because bounty that looks good and the number of participants a lot is not necessarily that bounty will not be a scam, so in my opinion, before participating in a bounty should check whitepaper and management team working in behind the bounty
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:05:07 AM

Why are there so many scam bounties out there and how are we to know which is scam or not

When the bounties were young and ICOs are really legit and you really earned big, some of the opportunist found ways to earn too without doing hard work by implementing good projects and instead by launching scam ISO, and so the bounties also. Today is has gotten so rampant that I think there are less than 30% of real ICO and less than that will be successful. There's nothing we can do about that.
Scammers do not have morals or ethics but they are not dumb, when the first icos appeared many of those that were asking for financing were honest people trying to make a difference in the market and some of them did but then the scammers realized they could make a lot of money by deceiving people with false promises and they were right, and as long as they keep getting money scams are going to keep happening.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:06:51 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2018, 06:12:09 AM by masterrex

Yes that's true so everyone in "Bounty Community" must aware of this rising "BOUNTY SCAM" incident and help to curve this by doing some "Simple Study" on the Bounty Campaign we want to work with in that case we reduce the risk of being scammed again and again.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:11:29 AM

scam and there is a difficult thing to predict. This becomes a challenge and certainly make crypto is full of uncertainty. There are still many who are tricked into these things because the difference is quite small. But if conscientious in analyzing of course to tackle the scam will be a little easier.
Ducpham1991

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:13:59 AM

I’m join so much bounty, but none of them pay coin for me.
Thiekungan

Activity: 191

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:16:54 AM

If ICO project to know a scam or not. I have always viewed their website and then see sales of their token. Be in check through wallet they provide. We check whether there is truly an original investor or from only one person doing the investing. The project examines the ICO was very important because it will determine the future of the ICO itself and we as a bounty hunter.
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:20:06 AM

You can't. They advertise their project so good that so many people want to invest in, they pay money for hunter to share their project, but they pay by their tokens and then they disappear, that's so sad Undecided
mightname

Activity: 408
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:19:26 PM

So lot misrepresentation, in that scammers are not ill-treated and they examination impunity. In course not to away era on involved in charitableness campaigns of false juts, you crave to pass people era to activity them. It is also exigent to brilliant as lot break as doable on the Internet, particularly from places that ostentation ratings to projects
Cagripharmacy

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:30:15 PM

If the number increases, we should not forget the fraud

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
relaxx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:34:16 PM

You must think with your head before you participate in generosity or invest. You can not trust the crowd, you have to study all the documents, the team and white paper yourself to understand this  scam or not. Now beginners want to participate in all projects
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:39:23 PM

I think the best thing to do is to see well what their platform. Here you will know if they really are in their project. Also see who their members are and look for their identities, You'll know where they are and if their photos are legit and not just stolen on google. And of course look at the number of people who support them. That's why you see if their ICO Campaign really is legit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: