Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:45:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So Much Scam Bounty  (Read 85681 times)
Dcoollakky247

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:26:38 PM

Why are there so many scam bounties out there and how are we to know which is scam or not

Many bounties out there are scam. Some might even give you the token but at the end is useless. I don't know why some ICOs after so much sales of their token find it difficult to get their tokens listed in good exchange. Those that even got listed cannot fetch you $100. You have to make your research before doing any bounty

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1186

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:26:43 PM

Indeed. I saw so many threads with posts complaining about bounty campaigns that are not paying the participants or even worse they dissapear with ICO funds also. What I can say is that a bounty campaign must be available only after the team officialy presents that they have separate funds for bounty hunters and this should not affect the ICO itself or the bounty hunters.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
shikamarunara

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:28:29 PM

because few really ambitious projects who want to build a great career and help something chelovechestvo
enjotan

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:32:53 PM

Why are there so many scam bounties out there and how are we to know which is scam or not

mostly bounty scams, the result of greedy managers who manage them, or developers who break the agreement to reward every bounty campaign. I think that's part of the risk we have to deal with.
Tanmoy98

Activity: 325
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:38:38 PM

There are so many scam bounties.But be aware you will find the some scam bounties.To find scam bounties you have to check their website,roadmap and team activity.And also check their social media activity and telegram group. Smiley
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:47:32 PM

Then the best thing that you can do is just to avoid joining them. You need to be a clever person, why are you joining scam bounties? Anyway, i just join bounties as a hobby and to earn extra tokens from the projects that i use to invest into.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:48:26 PM

this is a hard question.
I did a bounty, and they gave me the coins but 6 months after ICO end.
I don't know what should I call it, a scam or just a late paid.
but I wish, all scammer out there would get punish one day. one day soon.
aurellio

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:49:41 PM

Actually, we do not if there are many scams of gifts, once we are deceived then we will be vigilant and will choose projects that have potential. Until now I do not know the scam project or not, and importantly we carefully examine all the concepts offered.
mehedi24

Activity: 336

Personal Account

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:50:43 PM

i agree with you.now i can not participate bounty. last some month i participate some bounty and signature campaign but i see many bounty scam .  i don,t revived any payment.but i work 3 month. now i can,t participate bounty just for bounty scam.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:54:19 PM

In any field wherein money involved, scam are everywhere.

There are bounties that can easily spotted as scam due to some obvious signs. On the other hand, there is also a bounty that have good progress on the way and we will just know that they are scam at the very end.

Joining bounties are risky as always so better not to joined if you can't faced such consequences.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 04:57:36 PM

There are a lot of Scam projects because all people are greedy and all very much want to quickly get a lot of money, and a lot of people who trust promises and read little.
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 04:58:39 PM

This is because the project is less committed to being a successful and long-lasting project. Probably because their product is also less innovative and less convincing for investors. Or they could just intend to take the money away from investors for a moment's profit. We all certainly do not want to accept this kind of thing because it is very painful.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:59:07 PM

Why so many scam bounties? for scammers this is the quickest way to get rich and it's hard to know if they are scammers or not because some of their site looks legit, but in the end they will gone like a bubble.

mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:00:28 PM

it seems there are still some bounty that is not a scam you have to choose a bounty that will actually pay and really have a team that really appreciate the bounty hunter, do not get you stuck in a bounty campaign that does not pay.
shaonirfan

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:04:03 PM

It's very easy. Visit the program's website and join their social media. Then analysis their activities. Thus you can make experience about it.
nioctiB#1

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:05:45 PM

The reason why there are lots of ICO scams is because they are not regulated and even a lot of people already aware of this they are still willing to invest even they dont know the purpose of the project. It is hard to differentiate a scam ICO and a legit ICO because scammers can also create a fake project that looks like a legit one but if you will spend a lot of time collecting all the information you need about them then you can decide easily if it is a scam or not. Remember that a scammer will not reveal its true identity so start with that.
Hivecool

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:09:52 PM

I think the concept of "scam bounty" is not correct. I think that there are projects - scammers. And the bounty from them, respectively, is also fraud. And if the project is not a rascal, then the bounty will be honest.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:11:35 PM

Why so many scam bounties? for scammers this is the quickest way to get rich and it's hard to know if they are scammers or not because some of their site looks legit, but in the end they will gone like a bubble.

Again, its sad but true. So many scam ICO's even airdrops or self drop where you will send eth and you get the  token.Its an easy money to them and its about time to regulate ICO's. It should be screened if they are capable to run an company or the project is viable or can have a good impact to society,or can have a good economic activity  etc It should be stricker for evaluation and once approve its ready for serious investors.

Open for Campaigns
strideynet

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:15:31 PM

as soon as you have a thought in your head that some step from the ICO is strange - most likely it is a Scam. selecting a really good bounty does not inspire such thoughts
lehungviet96

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:18:54 PM

First look at the website, check the roadmap, the whitepaper and the team (their LinkedIn profile)! Is the information legit? Check their social media channels if possible - Facebook, Twitter and Telegram! Because it is a waste of time to do bounties on these project! Try to check carefully before participate in any programs!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: