Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:47:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So Much Scam Bounty  (Read 85681 times)
richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 08:58:56 AM

Of course, there is a lot of deceit, but a lot of things depend on you before taking part in the project you need to thoroughly study it. see the reviews of the company's card its team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JoeBriggs

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:01:11 AM

It's at least not so risky as investing, you spend very small time by doing bounty and if you follow all the ratings of the ICO, it's almost certain you will get your reward, don't worry.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
shirwenroy08

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 09:01:51 AM

Hello There Research Found out that 20% of the Projects are scam, all you need to do is check the team and meet with the team so that you can decide if it's a scam or not. Also i want you to check this out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4680773 This project is worth it.
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:05:24 AM

Not all company bounties collect money and run with them, there are simply unsuccessful projects, but here you will not always determine!
Zakifon

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:08:58 AM

A lot of scammers are now in the ico and bounty of companies.  Of the 10 companies that participated in the last 3 months, only 2 raised funds and then until the tokens were sent out and on the exchange yet ...
cryptobali

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:09:49 AM

lately there are a lot of scam bounties that take a lot of time and hope, you have to fight it, but do not punish the participants, because their fault is not there
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:12:47 AM

Why are there so many scam bounties out there and how are we to know which is scam or not
You should not blame that so much scam Bounty because you did not learn about it before deciding to join its support. I find that there are a lot of Bounty scams, but there are a lot of great Bounty. You should know about the ICOs you want to join the Bounty before making your decision.
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:15:01 AM

Why are there so many scam bounties out there and how are we to know which is scam or not

To ve able to avoid scams, I just choose the bounty that are manage by those trusted managers. I admit some bounties have a higher allocations than the campaigns I am choosing but I don't mind that because I do not want that all my sacrifices , my time , my effort , and sleepless nights be all for nothing. That will be double kill.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
pinkliar

Activity: 262

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:21:16 AM

To ve able to avoid scams, I just choose the bounty that are manage by those trusted managers. I admit some bounties have a higher allocations than the campaigns I am choosing but I don't mind that because I do not want that all my sacrifices , my time , my effort , and sleepless nights be all for nothing. That will be double kill.

Yes there are a lot of scam bounty now and if you joined in the bounty campaign that manage by the popular and trusted manager it has a lot of participants to join so the reward you will get will be small, Well it's better to have even it's small than nothing,

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
SSend3r

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 09:24:55 AM

You can only guess this, many stong and famous ICO don't make bounty at all, or make a very small pool. But sometimes, unfamous projects give more profit than hyip ICO.

Bendz

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:29:45 AM

It's hard to find a scam project from the start, all we can do to overcome this is to see many Project communities, then visit the website and see the team they have.
bournekin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:30:22 AM

There are many scam bounties Because the scammers use the bounty campaigns to promote an ICO scam. The bounty can bring the community to know and then invest in the scam ICOs. The presence of many participants or members in the bounty will also ensure the investors to buy the token. To avoid the scam, actually we must analyze the ICOs very carefully and join the community channel to know the progress.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
mdbelal1

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:34:36 AM

It is really hard to find out that which bounty is scam but before joining any bounty you should make a research about there team members. The whitepaper paper create a lot of faking information about the project thats why it is really hard to find out what is truth and what is lie.
malading

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:36:25 AM

You can see most of the scams in the white paper, and many counterfeiters won't even give people a clean and fluent white paper! Second, you can observe whether the official website has a complete plan!

Zero504

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:37:56 AM

hard to see scam bounty. it takes time to see the progress of the project. and also have to see the team from the project. I myself also can not distinguish which projects are really serious and also a scam project.
it is difficult to distinguish between scam projects and vice versa. then it is better to do your research first before starting.
this is very important for the future. it is better to refer the manager of a higher ranked gift with a trust rating and a good manager managing multiple bounty campaigns
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:44:33 AM

It seems that scammers are really doing there research. There ICO's are looking like legit that is why it can be deceiving to the investors. Maybe we ask for referrals also or check on the teams composition if they are reliable. Read white paper diligently. This to avoid being scammed.
Jibrinman

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 09:49:24 AM

Is simple because of issues like this that we always tell people to study whitepapers about projects. Do some reviews and know products each project is out to deliver. These are just the basic things we all need to keep in touch with good projects.
lasto4ka

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:51:59 AM

Basic project evaluation, site and social network analysis, will give you an understanding. Whether it is a scammer .
Fedoracoins

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:53:02 AM

I also see that now a lot of scams. But there are scammers everywhere. Just before choosing bounty company learn well project. I spend a lot of time studying the development team. We need to see what projects they have already done and what results they have achieved. Still need to study the white paper to see what the problem is going to solve the project.
cryptoman14

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:55:50 AM

A lot of scammers are now in the ico and bounty of companies.  Of the 10 companies that participated in the last 3 months, only 2 raised funds and then until the tokens were sent out and on the exchange yet ...
I have the same situation. I have participated in at least 30 bounties and only 1 ( !!! ONE !!!) bounty campaighn has raised its hard cap and then I received my money. It is very very bad that there are a lot of scam project((
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: