Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:31:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So Much Scam Bounty  (Read 85681 times)
Momknows

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:54:29 PM

Most bounties normally are generous as long as the product appears decent so our income are worth the duration of the campaign lenght.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:29:47 PM

Even i also want to know.. But the fact is most of the bounties are scam right now. Hopefully the number will reduce as the talk authority have taken some necessary steps such as promoting any scam project will cost you negative trust. Even bounty managers will face it.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:37:40 PM

Even i also want to know.. But the fact is most of the bounties are scam right now. Hopefully the number will reduce as the talk authority have taken some necessary steps such as promoting any scam project will cost you negative trust. Even bounty managers will face it.
Eventhough there, are scams ,there were also some project are legit as we able to read there platform. There's, no other choice but to involve always in bounties because it is affordable, we must try and try until we can get good returned of profit.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jaybitcoin2018

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:44:36 PM

Yeah that is correct, there are some scam ICO bounty in the altcoin bounties but for you to choose good Bounty campaign project better to refer much higher rank bounty manager with a trust rating and a good manager manage several bounty campaign or better to research the full project behind on the teams and adviser for clarity of legitimacy.
Fugaga

Activity: 283

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:47:21 PM

I have also fallen victim of many scams bounty, to mention but few are Urtch, Harshrenta and few others.
Even though, all this famous bounty managers do conduct scam bounty. I don't think we can do without scam in ICO bounties. Only God will judge them.
tanveer01

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:50:37 PM

Honestly, Yes! I'm also one of them which join many scam bounties. But now i learn one amazing thingh to know that which bounty is good and which bad (Without reading any whitepaper). Always join those bounties which started by high rank manager. I joined only that, and now see i never get any scam bounty,.
kazakovv

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:51:56 PM

A lot of scamm because there is no regulation. It is necessary to analyze many factors. Project ratings, team development and more.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
romaleshc

Activity: 204
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:00:58 PM

The current ICO scam campaign status is very much, and it greatly influences the psychology of investors as well as ICO bounty participants. So to avoid ICO scam campaigns, the most important thing is to choose the correct ICO project. To select the potential ICO should refer to the channels such as Social, website review for details information about the ICO project to avoid scam ICO project.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Ricowavy

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:06:06 PM

It is quite unfortunate and they won't stop long as there are scam ico. The only solution is you as a bounty should take your time and research on bounties before jumping on it. Never being a victim again. I had enough.
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 09:07:04 PM

Bounties are not something special in crypto world . A whole crypto industry is imbued with a scam , just look at hundreds of different ICO's appearing every month. How do you think , what percent of them are scam ? My answer is 50%+ , so what can we expect to see from their bounties ? Of course , they are scam too . Crypto industry need regulation in order to defeat scam and allow further developing of fair businesses.
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:17:40 PM

With the increase in the growth of enthusiastic people with crypto currency, the number of scams also increases quite naturally.I myself get caught up in scams.But you must understand that no one is immune from this.I hope that all scammers will be punished.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:28:39 PM

To make your work easier while searching for good bounty, you can first look into the projects listed on good ICO listing sites or those bounty campaigns managed by reputable managers. Then from there, carry out your own research in order to be sure of what you are into.
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:38:05 PM

Why are there so many scam bounties out there and how are we to know which is scam or not

Scam is very difficult to determine at the stage of sale of tokens if its organization is occupied by experienced people, the scam is revealed usually after they have collected money. But there are options when the coin is traded already on crypto exchanges and many people managed to buy it for example Titanium (TBAR), Centra (CTR) and others!
Fayamba

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:42:11 PM

The amount of scam projects out there these days is so alarming. Sometimes you give your all to a particular project only to realize that it was a scam one. This kind of projects has made me not to earn anything significant for the past few months.
mybloomingpath

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:42:19 PM

Many of us never did deep research because it takes much time. And we join bounties that promise us big % from supply. After ICO turns to scam, we blame evrybody and everyting but not ouselves. Lets be more wise and try to learn from previous mistakes. Go deeper and check the project twice before joining and will see that not so many scams around.  Of course even super research is not a remedy and no one gives you 100% guarantee of success, but i'sm sure that number of scams will decrease at least in ours portfolio:) Good luck to all of us.
ningo

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:57:42 PM

Now the most difficult thing in bounty program is the ability to distinguish scam projects from real potential ICO that pays and rewards its supporters.Now the bounty allocations are also getting reduced drastically  but the number of partic
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 10:00:58 PM

It is very obvious that there are so many scam bounties/projects out there and. For me, I think it's because of the widespread of the Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency advancement.

Chase_AI

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:09:24 PM

In terms of trying to stay away from scams, I think the best thing you can do is research a company as much as possible before participating in their ICO. Make sure all of their information is consistent. Try to talk to team members, look up the company to make sure it has existed for more than just a few days before launching their ICO. Check up on progress that they have made on their project, and see if they are meeting deadlines that were published in their roadmaps and whitepapers (or, if they aren't meeting those deadlines, see if they have explained any troubles they have run into or released revised timelines for the sake of transparency). Unfortunately, a lot of people are taking advantage of those of us who believe in the future of crypto, but as long as we remain educated and do due diligence, we'll still be able to--hopefully--find ICOs that are legitimate and join and support those projects.
MasterCATZ

Activity: 426
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:09:41 PM

Now it's hard to find a good bounty campaign, we need to select the most promising. I think that the team is very important for the success of the campaign. Also it is necessary to pay attention to whether the campaign has a development plan and how they see the future of the project for example in a year.
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:12:05 PM

The amount of scam projects out there these days is so alarming. Sometimes you give your all to a particular project only to realize that it was a scam one. This kind of projects has made me not to earn anything significant for the past few months.
yeah i know too many scam bounties now, but we can reduce if we understand
i've joined on several bounties, most of them isnt scam Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: