Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:21:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So Much Scam Bounty  (Read 85681 times)
KevenDabid

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:49:26 PM

I'm also curious about how to tell if the bounty thread is a hoax.
Because most of the time I participate in the bounty thread just because I like the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HoundRogerson

Activity: 226

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:51:06 PM

Everything happens because of the high profits of such scammers. Now all the projects are underway and do not carry in themselves anything good

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
EdenDice

Activity: 418
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:53:00 PM

To find out if the ICO is scam or not. At least 1 month after the ICO starts. we can check Team. White paper and how they work with their project. A lot of scams today. About 70-75%. That's a terrible number. They created the ICO and just wanted money and ran away Sad

Flayme

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:00:05 PM

Why are there so many scam bounties out there and how are we to know which is scam or not

It really true that lots of reported scam are happening today and because of that it is also very difficult for us to choose which is a legit bounty and which is scam...  Well if you are a true bounty hunters choosing a Real bounty is very easy for you...  First of all look for the information of that certain bounty campaign...  Know also their bounty manager and also look if there are a lots of people joined in that particular capaign...
Igorgnome

Activity: 252

Power to gnomes!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:03:49 PM

I think it's right to talk about the scams in the ICO. My experience shows that good projects usually have good bounties. But not always. Often the scammers can arrange a good bounty. According to this, Bountyhunter! Me mast always study project, team before participation, in order not to support to scam!

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:05:09 PM

Yeah im also very disappointed seeing this, recently there was a project called Energzine, thousands of people were promoting their ico but as soon as the date for ico closed, they stopped responding and even the website is not accessible now, i think there ahould be some method to track and put auch people behind the bars.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
emanjun

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:10:09 PM

Why are there so many scam bounties out there and how are we to know which is scam or not
Maybe because the creator of that bounty wants an easy money. We cant predict whether that given bounty was a scam or not because in the first place, they dont indicate whether it is scam or not.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:10:56 PM

Yes there are a whole lot scam bounty out there, but there is a way to avoid such scam and greedy bounty, you have to follow some good bounty manager or bounty company, there are a lot of them like Amazix, kryptial, golbin etc, when you follow these guys and do their bounties, you wont be scammed.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 01:12:09 PM

It's hard to know which one of the bounties are scam. Before joining Bounty, you need to read the whitepaper in advance and follow the comments in Bitcointalk. I'm usually just trying to join bounties of certain bounty managers, but unfortunately sometimes even  this bounties are being scam..
Ms Nuha

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:13:23 PM

personally, I think if We do not know what project and the actual scam, so I think it is very difficult to see the gift of a scam. it takes time to see the progress of the project. and also have to see the team from the project. I myself can not tell the difference between a really serious project and a fraud project.

otto2012

Activity: 215

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 01:16:01 PM

It's true, every second bounty campaign is  a scam now... I think now it's not profitable to do this.

Donate BTC. Bitcoin wallet - 1K6JocAxu3qX2BoKWXuunzMS4WaZ9Gqmde
dimon_btc11

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:17:36 PM

it seems to me because of the small course of the Crypto currency, many companies were planning to collect a certain amount of money on the ether, and the rate for all the forecasts was supposed to grow, but it still does not grow. And here are 2 options either to continue the ICO or to close the company and nothing to pay bounty hunters
Igorgnome

Power to gnomes!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:20:49 PM

it seems to me because of the small course of the Crypto currency, many companies were planning to collect a certain amount of money on the ether, and the rate for all the forecasts was supposed to grow, but it still does not grow. And here are 2 options either to continue the ICO or to close the company and nothing to pay bounty hunters
Is there anything stopping them from canceling the company and honestly announcing it? They can return the money and say about the company's transfer to 0.5 years or more. I think that everyone understands the situation and will not be offended.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:22:36 PM

better to join only to those bounty manager with giod reputation and high rank such as legendary or hero as this bounty manager have long experience in handling bountty and even them screen and do research for bounty they manage. some bounty which managed by bot known boumty manager are just abuse bounty hunter by not givinf payments or delayed and mia calculation of stakes so sad but this was commonly happen now. Sad
Ms Nuha

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:22:50 PM

if I see a lot of threads with posts complaining about gift campaigns that do not pay the participants or even worse they disappear with ICO funds too. their projects are also a lot of fraud. I suggest you better be vigilant and should check it before joining. So with such a thing, so that in the future you will not be affected by the victim again.

sniveel

Activity: 431

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:24:47 PM

Theres a lot of ICOs growing up now we dont know what are legit and what are scam maybe make sure to research first to make sure. Bounty that have whitepaper and some other evidence to prove that there ICO is not a scam. Be aware always.
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:34:05 PM

There are so many scam bounties because of money. We can't really assure how we can know that the bounty is a scam. Before joining bounties better to check the ICO projects website,  white papers and all social media account that might give us information about the bounties.
losiva

Activity: 206

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:39:13 PM

Yeah you are right there are so many scam bounty out there because a lot people are looking to make money through ICO, But to find a good bounty, you have to take your time and make research on the bounty project, check their team, the project they are building then you can make your decision, also you can follow some good bounty manager.
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1721

airbet.io

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:45:49 PM

To find out if the ICO is scam or not. At least 1 month after the ICO starts. we can check Team. White paper and how they work with their project. A lot of scams today. About 70-75%. That's a terrible number. They created the ICO and just wanted money and ran away Sad
more and more scam ICO is detrimental to all parties. 70-75% percentage in my opinion too much. because many ICO are successful and pay bounty hunter. just choose ICO with good ratings in ICO Review, TIM and clear project. Even ICO is managed by experienced managers are also a lot of scam, so it gives a negative effect on the manger.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:47:32 PM

It may be helpful to do the first research on the project you are going to follow, and who the bounty manager is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: