Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:32:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So Much Scam Bounty  (Read 85681 times)
T o x i c a l

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

SCARCITYDEFI.ORG

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:34:12 AM

The best way to handle your participation with bounties is to stick with either a respectable management company or a decent Bounty campaign manager. Amazix tend to represent campaigns that will be well run so I usually stick with their projects.
Amazix are good guys. Recently, the support in the telegram channels works perfectly. You can at any time give answers to any of your questions. I am very glad that I took part in their project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vorseb

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:44:23 AM

Why are there so many scam bounties out there and how are we to know which is scam or not
Investigate it. However SCAM Bounty will not same like the real one. We still can distinguish it by our self. I always look at the Whitepaper, Team, and Partnership. Especially Team and whitepaper. Also check ICO Rating site.
danbitcoin1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:48:09 AM

I don't think they're really scams, they just aren't selling enough tokens. You need them to sell $5 mil+ for the rewards to be good, obviously most can't manage that.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Ri Polok

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:50:07 AM

This is crypto world, we need to check their website, roadmap and social media activity, before join Bounty Campaign.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:51:25 AM

I think it's not too hard to understand Smiley. This forum is also a really good place to promote for ICO project cause there are a lot of investors in here. Bounty campaigns often focus on attracting these investors. But sometime they got so much money from investors but they still don't wanna pay for bounty hunters Smiley)). It's the reason why there are so many good ICO projects have scam bounty campaigns.
dnxfgjhk

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:57:01 AM

Actually, I don't know which reward is a fraud, and we won't know if it's a fraud until the reward manager pays it. In order to control the risk, I often participate in those deserving of trust reward managers.
Landakhitam

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:05:00 PM

Actually, I don't know which reward is a fraud, and we won't know if it's a fraud until the reward manager pays it. In order to control the risk, I often participate in those deserving of trust reward managers.
But I also became the victim of many of the gifts of deception. Nevertheless, all these famous gift managers are indeed doing the gift of deception. I do not think we can do it without a fraud in the ICO prize, that's also what we must believe.
goaldigger

Activity: 2338
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:06:26 PM

Im sure youve read it on a hundred post about ICO scams, well, cryptoworld has a lot of it. If something has an opportunity to earn money, then expect that scams are on it. Its so frustrating that even though you work hard to earn, there are still people who wants to earn in an unfair way.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:15:07 PM

This is crypto world, we need to check their website, roadmap and social media activity, before join Bounty Campaign.

examination is very important to us. because at this time many campaigns are experiencing a scam. so we need to be careful in choosing the campaign we want to take.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:07:42 PM

Why are there so many scam bounties out there and how are we to know which is scam or not

the only thing that you will know how the bounty is scam is to look the project if the project is HYIP then you should avoid it like impressio the site looks like HYIP. You can look also to the team if they have the credibility to run a bounty campaign,we cant look to the manager because they only run the campaign and do the weekly task but sometimes being obvious that the campaign is scam makes the manager at risk if they will continue it or not.
BTCdude007

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:23:01 PM

A lot of scams, many projects can not enter the good stock exchanges, they take up the Binance for listing up to 1000 BTC.  Shocked
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 02:39:25 PM

Yeah, man! Trust only reputed managers and good companies.
Yep, you're right. But unfortunately, even the best reputation managers can't give the guarantee against the payment from associated bounty projects. We must understand that it is a risk of the job.

Do the research yourself and only put in work for campaigns that look legitimate.
Many people say to do their own research. But in the fact, doing the research of legitimate or scam projects is very hard.
Kirat9877

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:44:31 PM

You have to turst only reputed manager and good companies because they are good and best
blockchainwriters

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:50:00 PM

At the time of bear market when markets are falling we see more bounties wont meet ico expectations and then finally stop paying this time we should patient to select the best bounty and work accordingly
indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:52:11 PM

Yeah there are so many bounty scammers or ICO project scammers. They even put their tokens in an exchange and does not talk about giving bounty rewards. Hopefully they will be able to realize that we as the bounty hunters doing our best to promote the team, the project and also to recognized them on their works as a professionals but i do not know why so greedy on giving bounty rewards. MOst of them will not give and will just turn their heads when bounty hunters ask for the rewards.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:26:23 PM

The misuse of ICO projects has increased because many people rushed to invest in them without having a clear idea of what this is. Most people think they can accumulate wealth, and blinded by this feeling they do not care where they invest their money.

Yeah investors are the victims here and ICOs are taking the advantage of hype. They made their project a legit one just to attract people but later on run the money. And bounty hunters are also blown by this because even how legit the project may seem, if they'll scam people then they'll do it and they leave us no trace while staring in the blank space.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
CheatingCoins

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

Do what needs to be done.

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:28:02 PM

It may sound simple but "just" do your due diligence and use common sense. If there is something to good to be true it probably is. There are some good opportunities however just be well and do it right Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:43:58 PM

Don't purchase and sell anything, don't invest your money, just note the names of the coins you'd like to purchase, learn about them, observe their behavior in the market. In a year you could determine which of the coins is good or bad, and then you will be ready to invest!
dTAPPO

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:19:30 PM

To find out if the ICO is scam or not. At least 1 month after the ICO starts. we can check Team. White paper and how they work with their project. A lot of scams today. About 70-75%. That's a terrible number. They created the ICO and just wanted money and ran away Sad
why its happen, how can we identify that its scam or not?
yohanflash

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:32:56 PM

Too many bounties out there are scam.. I don't know why some ICOs after so much sales of their token find it difficult to get their tokens listed in good exchange. Just do some research before doing any bounty..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: