Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:05:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So Much Scam Bounty  (Read 85681 times)
darojat99

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:26:35 PM

Yes, there are so many scam bounties now but i suggest you first read whitepaper,website,roadmap and You need to see the recognition of some ico filters like.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shirwenroy08

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 10:40:09 AM

Yes, there are so many scam bounties now but i suggest you first read whitepaper,website,roadmap and You need to see the recognition of some ico filters like.

Yes there are so many scam bounties and ICO nowadays. sometimes we participate on legits ICO and participate on the bountt campaign but the problen sometimes is those BOUNTY MANAGER they control the tokens , They always cheats on spreasheet and they create dummy accounts and put it on spreadsheet
a31078

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:49:10 AM

Why are there so many scam bounties out there and how are we to know which is scam or not
The reason why the rate of scam is high in bounty is probably due to the fact that many people wants to make money by all means and do not take their time to think very well of a very legit project idea and then just come up with one and gives it a very good packaging to attract hunters and at the end crash but for you to find a very good bounty project to promote, take your time to do a very good research of the projects and be sure of the potential before you join the group.
stillmissu

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:53:17 PM

It's hard to say that it's not that simple to distinguish a bounty compaign. Even an experienced bounty hunter may be deceived. My approach is to only participate in some of the bounties posted by the premium account.
jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:14:37 PM

Why are there so many scam bounties out there and how are we to know which is scam or not

For me, we can say that there are some project that has the possibility to have a success in the near future but its hard to determine which project is 100%  legit, so the only thing we need to learn is how to choose which is the project has the possibility  to success in  the future.

xclusiveguy

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:25:10 PM

There are so many bounties that are scam,  currently I'm kinda tired of doing bounties,  there are some bounty that are yet to pay me,  I'm still expecting some payments from them,  I think there need to be an escrow among  the project and bounty platform
neulopdua

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:37:24 PM

to know that the project that was run was a scam or not it was difficult, once a project was managed by an experienced person but at the end it was also a scam, but many were successful, so for what we need to pay attention to in following a project that is menagernya and what others related to the success of the project.
asnawi98

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:00:36 PM

to know that ICO is a scam or it will not be very difficult, but at least to avoid fraud a little solution is like this, we have to see who is managing the ICO whether many are successful if it is true so that the success of the project is run, and also need to be seen which supports the success of the project.
Towntrap41

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:07:35 PM

There are scam bounties how to identify them is difficult some advice that you check the team handling the bounty I make research about carbon t that way your might be able to identify a scam bounty.

MOVIECOIN | THE FINTECH PLATFORM SETTING A NEW STANDARD -
- FOR ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY TRANSACTIONS
Mike2004

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:47:33 PM

Yes, There are a large number of scams in bounties nowaday.
We need to be more careful before participating to any bounties.
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:11:14 AM

Why are there so many scam bounties out there
It is because of the influence of money, most people are doing bad things for the sake of money and wealth
and how are we to know which is scam or not
Seeking for a good and legit bounty is not an easy task. On my experience on these crypto world i only choose a bounty campaign which passed or even exceed on my criteria.
here are my criteria that you may used on choosing bounty campaign..
1. choose a right ico - choose a trusted and are veteran ico manager, im not saying that all new and upcoming ico are scammer, what i want to imply is that its safer to be on a trusted and already tested ico to assure that the bounty campaigns are legit.
2. Bounty Tittle - the tittle of such bounty also should be catchy, atyracting and eye catching for the readers. Having a good name for a project makes ones project earns plenty of viewers.
3. Bounty Website - make sure that the main website of such bounty are well designed and well organized, the content also should be meaningful and the information stated are legit and realistic.
4. Road map - once project should have a realistic and achivable road map.
5. Allocated Token - make sure that the token allocated for an project are real and are not just for display, because most bounty uses the highest allocated token/money they think of that can/may attract many people to invest or participate with.
6. Number or participants - having a lot of participants makes once job more easy and efficient, though it also lessen the individual token that the participants may receive.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:14:50 AM

This year we have seen many scam ICO, collecting money from the people and not responding to the community. Before ICO they will promise to the community for the development but after the leaving the project with the raised money. This makes them whether to believe ICO investment will be bad.
I don't see that. The ICO becomes unsuccessful and scam because it is affected by the market. Bear market is too boring and makes the ICO not achieve soft cap cause the ICO to fail. I see a lot of good projects like not getting the attention in 2018. Hopefully 2019 the market could go well.

even before when the market is not on a bad shape , most of those ico's are still unsucessful and scam  so i guess theres no real difference when we compared the current ico from the past ico .  the only way to avoid being scam is to not invest at all . instead we can rather invest on other types of investments like bitcoin for example .  cryptos are more relieable and can always bring you a lot of profit if only you have the patience to wait .
Sangkuni

Activity: 392
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:18:58 AM

Why are there so many scam bounties out there
Yes , is it because of money , most people do the bad ways to get big money with scam a lot people
and how are we to know which is scam or not

You can do your own research, follow the bounty who managed by bounty manager who has managed to make many project became sucessfull.
I can suggest you to follow the bounth who managed by arteezy, newslike , Sylon , Amazix , Btcaldigger.

Read whitepaper, road map , team
be carefull.
gullu

Activity: 456
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:57:21 AM

There are a lot of scam bounties and its really difficult to differentiate which is legit. It will be better if you choose bounties managed by Amazix and Tokensuite. At the moment only these two are good . You can be sure that at the end of the ico you will get tokens . Among these two I give preference to Amazix because their PR is really strong that the ICO they manage, hits the hardcap and the token gets listed in exchanges within one month after the ICO.

evilsign

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:43:26 AM

It's simple. You just need to read all about of them and do a research, especially about their whitepaper. But sometimes some people call them a scam project because they didn't succeed in gaining the soft cap. So they will stop the ICO. It's totally wrong, as long as they return the funds to the investor.
Macinto$h

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:01:11 PM

Now the scam is more than usual normal projects. If you take the first project that has gotten, then with a probability of 60-70 percent it will be a scam.
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:49:40 AM

even before when the market is not on a bad shape , most of those ico's are still unsucessful and scam  so i guess theres no real difference when we compared the current ico from the past ico .  the only way to avoid being scam is to not invest at all . instead we can rather invest on other types of investments like bitcoin for example .  cryptos are more relieable and can always bring you a lot of profit if only you have the patience to wait .
Gotten Scam depends on us, well we can't really avoid it now there are tons of projects and scammers around, but there are still good managers and campaigns that opt to do their duty in able to have a successful project, we just need to find one.
trademaniac

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:02:38 PM

We don't know what is the real project and scam project, because as of now 90% of all ICO are scam. The one thing i really sure is before you trust on the project, you may know personally the team or meet up them to identify if the identity are real or not and they explain to you the real purpose of the project.

90% are probably overdoing it. I hope. although recently I have completed 4 campaigns and have not paid yet. everyone says they will pay soon, but another month has passed and nothing. I hope that these projects are waiting to strengthen the market, but who knows?

Aneuk cabang

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:38:58 PM

the number of bounty is to indicate the number of projects that are being developed with the current crypto and any kind, only by developing through bounty as an electronic media-based campaign tool that is considered more appropriate to promote for the benefit of a large general.
the existence of a bounty scam of course because ulah rotten by the developers who just want to take advantage for himself, and this is a natural thing happening in human desires that basically have bad intentions. and nobody knows before anyone says the bounty is a scam or not.
tuongc944

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:00:41 PM

It is hard to know exactly which bounties is scam ,but i always read whitepaper carefully, check team and dapp.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: