Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:38:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency  (Read 12681 times)
Maurizio7878

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:20:17 PM

Hmm the sale is delayed for one day. Hope for no further technical problem Cheesy

The problem solved it today. Grin Grin
Lissus44

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:22:44 PM

So i hear sale starts today.What is the minimum amount needed to join the sale?

According to their whitepaper Token sale minimum is $100

I confirm the minimum is $ 100.

Yes in whitepaper the minimum is $ 100.
Maurizio7878

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:24:39 PM

Grin Grin The sales we be on soon!! now we see the people response to RET  Kiss

Getting ready my ETH  Grin Grin

Me too Wink Wink
Lissus44

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:28:01 PM

Me too Wink Wink

I'm getting pretty excited about the idea as well  Cheesy Cheesy
Maurizio7878

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:31:29 PM

My guess is it will be the number of referral. But this a pretty good question actually. It's not clearly stated in the link in their site.

It is not quite clear - but wouldn't every referal be rewarded even a little bit?

It's 100 tokens per referral

Is there some maximum one can earn trough referral system?

$25K in tokens plus 100tokens for every referral. i would say a lot of money  Grin Grin

Is there a link for this competition, when did it start?

I suggest you ask on the TG channel

you can ask directly in TG, respond quickly. Wink
shakerbitcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:44:50 PM

Cheesy Private sale will be on in few day less day 54 hrs if am correct... looking up for the success

Yes let me put it at 2 days more!! 100usd is the minimum  Cool Cool

Finally some ICO with reasonable minimum,so everyone can join the sale Smiley

The principle is that RET is available to everyone both as a use and as an investment.

And I couldn't agree with you more! Wink
fivestarBTC

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:14:59 PM

So i hear sale starts today.What is the minimum amount needed to join the sale?

According to their whitepaper Token sale minimum is $100

I confirm the minimum is $ 100.

Yes in whitepaper the minimum is $ 100.

have anyone participated yet!! ?
DrCryptos

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:19:13 PM

Cheesy any update regarding sales and it progress so far ? Undecided
btcEthgrand

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:26:19 PM

Grin Grin The sales we be on soon!! now we see the people response to RET  Kiss
Am excited for this. People are talking about it especially in TG.This is worth waiting Cheesy
I have heard the private sale has been delayed due to some technical issue but will be back soon. I will patiently wait.

I hear on Tg the team is giving live news as it happens  Wink Wink

telegram channel an active place to be for information
Elonripeto

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:31:18 PM

Me too Wink Wink

I'm getting pretty excited about the idea as well  Cheesy Cheesy

excitement is good!! let the sales be on!! the technical issue might be fixed already
shakerbitcoin

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:06:04 AM

You say patent filed, but maybe you can explain what the patent is about? Or at least give a hint?

Sure. The patent is for the network system and how it all works together creating a unique solution. For instance the stability, micropayments, backing, incorporating real world values into the technology, machine modelling and some technical details. As traditionally, we will still be open source for all the community coding, drive and development. The idea behind this is to protect our community from the large banks, corporates and government.

Ok but for now it is still a pending patent if I understood correctly or are you confident it will go through?

My understanding about patents that are pending, it will be approved in due time as long as there's no other existing patent(s) that it's infringing upon. Also, if the patent submission is explained clearly enough for it to make sense, at the very least.

And those are two important issues you raised when it comes to pending vs. approved. Pending doesn't automatically mean it gets approved.

I'm not sure how anyone can think anything else XD Pending means it has to go through other patent claims (if there are any of the same kind) and it has to get checked by the commision. After that, I think there is a small period of time where someone can veto the decision (but I could be wrong) and then it's approved.

Again, if it is pending it is subject to all required investigation, included the fact that no other entity or person filed the same thing.

Is it really possible to research if your patent idea is original enough so you know what your chances are?

A patent claim or request is usually done to ensure that the idea created is not copied and is protected from being copied by others. Also, presumably the patent creator requesting for this had done its due diligence in cross-checking if their patent claim is an original one and isn't infringing on another. Grin

Hope that is very clear enough to understand that there isn't anything to worry about regarding this.  Wink
iBTT2

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:39:05 AM

ReMoneta key moderator at CryptoBlockCon in New York

The Remoneta team CEO Hadley Barrett will be moderating the key opening discussion:

Read more about it in this medium article https://medium.com/remoneta/remoneta-key-moderator-at-cryptoblockcon-in-new-york-fdff598f60f4

really nice article  Wink Wink

i also enjoyed reading this article

I am really looking forward to CEO Hadley Barrett, of the Remoneta team, in moderating the key opening discussion on Wednesday 15th August 2018 at 9:45–10:30 which is entitled: “ICOs — Where Are We Now and Where Are We Going?”  Smiley

Also, Hadley will be joined by an expert panel discussing three key question areas:
1. The future of Investment in ICOs, what will it be, and how to get it?
2. Regulation in ICOs and how is it developing.
3. The future, how do we see the industry developing?
shakerbitcoin

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:57:37 AM

The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
https://foxico.io/project/remoneta

And this is always a good thing!  Smiley
iBTT2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:00:33 AM

The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
https://foxico.io/project/remoneta

And this is always a good thing!  Smiley

I really couldn't agree with you more! Wink
iBTT2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:06:08 AM

The Remoneta team CEO Hadley Barrett will be moderating the key opening discussion:

Read more about it in this medium article https://medium.com/remoneta/remoneta-key-moderator-at-cryptoblockcon-in-new-york-fdff598f60f4

really nice article  Wink Wink

I am really looking forward to CEO Hadley Barrett, of the Remoneta team, in moderating the key opening discussion on Wednesday 15th August 2018 at 9:45–10:30 which is entitled: “ICOs — Where Are We Now and Where Are We Going?”  Smiley

Also, Hadley will be joined by an expert panel discussing three key question areas:

Indeed, this is something that we could all look forward to in the very near future. Cheesy And I can't hardly wait for this to happen already!
iHODL4

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:17:25 AM

You say patent filed, but maybe you can explain what the patent is about? Or at least give a hint?

Sure. The patent is for the network system and how it all works together creating a unique solution. For instance the stability, micropayments, backing, incorporating real world values into the technology, machine modelling and some technical details. As traditionally, we will still be open source for all the community coding, drive and development. The idea behind this is to protect our community from the large banks, corporates and government.

Ok but for now it is still a pending patent if I understood correctly or are you confident it will go through?

My understanding about patents that are pending, it will be approved in due time as long as there's no other existing patent(s) that it's infringing upon. Also, if the patent submission is explained clearly enough for it to make sense, at the very least.

And those are two important issues you raised when it comes to pending vs. approved. Pending doesn't automatically mean it gets approved.

I'm not sure how anyone can think anything else XD Pending means it has to go through other patent claims (if there are any of the same kind) and it has to get checked by the commision. After that, I think there is a small period of time where someone can veto the decision (but I could be wrong) and then it's approved.

Again, if it is pending it is subject to all required investigation, included the fact that no other entity or person filed the same thing.

Is it really possible to research if your patent idea is original enough so you know what your chances are?

A patent claim or request is usually done to ensure that the idea created is not copied and is protected from being copied by others. Also, presumably the patent creator requesting for this had done its due diligence in cross-checking if their patent claim is an original one and isn't infringing on another. Grin

Hope that is very clear enough to understand that there isn't anything to worry about regarding this.  Wink

No doubt about it, everything's loud and clear to me. Wink  No worries!
iHODL4

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:53:11 AM

Is Remoneta  utility or security token?

This is a great question indeed! Huh Hmm...
BTT4ME

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:08:02 AM

Hmm the sale is delayed for one day. Hope for no further technical problem Cheesy

That's not a big problem. If we can get a quality product at the end then a couple of Delays will not be a disaster.

And why it been delayed?

Most likely beacuse of huge interest that caused issues with the system being overloaded.

It was highly unlikely to occur, but it did happen actually. Roll Eyes
iBTT2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:36:58 AM

This will mean the RET token is integrated with the Bancor network. This gives liquidty for the RET token (on the Ethereum network) and allows people to leverage this infrastructure to swap their token and use more functionality of different tokens on Ethereum. ReMoneta remains the stable, secure currency on the ReMoneta network and is not traded, so you gain additional benefits through this integration.

So if I understood this part correctly RET token will not be tradeable? It would serve as a stable token with which you will be able to use the platform. You can use it then to trade with different token types - which ones do you mean exactly?

Hi, there is a dual token system
RET will be floating.
ReMoneta will not be tradable, this will be completely stable and used for purchases and transaction with retailers on the ReMoneta network (the new blockchain network).

This dual token system is really interesting, but won't it bring a certain dose of confusion with the users? Has any other project done this successfully in the past?

I was also a bit concerned about this - whether it is going to be straightforward enough for the end users...

Well, I guess nothing could be further from the truth! Roll Eyes
iHODL4

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:43:31 AM

really nice article  Wink Wink

I am really looking forward to CEO Hadley Barrett, of the Remoneta team, in moderating the key opening discussion on Wednesday 15th August 2018 at 9:45–10:30 which is entitled: “ICOs — Where Are We Now and Where Are We Going?”  Smiley

Indeed, this is something that we could all look forward to in the very near future. Cheesy And I can't hardly wait for this to happen already!

First things first though, let's take everything as it comes, one day at a time. Smiley Don't worry, ReMoneta will help us go through it all in due time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: