Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:13:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people keep saying BTC is dead?!  (Read 225489 times)
Mirardowyn

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 02:06:59 AM

Ain't nobody saying bitcoin be dead fo mosta the year now.  It been rippin' up the road fo so long now dat it shut them muthafuckas up.  Even the DUCK.  Y'all know the one I'm talkin bout.

Its indeed true but people just try to speculate and get people off from the bitcoin so they not invest or even sell it these days..
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 07:35:12 PM

I really don't know why some people keeps on saying that bitcoin is dead, but we can see it very alive just need to take a look to its price Grin maybe they keep on saying that thing because they are once disappointed or they didn't become successful with bitcoin . we can say its really impossible for bitcoin to be dead as its price is still gradually increasing and it is about to reach $800 . we don't have to mind these people they are probably Insecured Grin

This is only attract to panic sell, which affect people, especially newcomers who usually to be a "sheep witless" easily to affect by tagline news.
And the people who use this method buy more bitcoin, spread bitcoin will bright in the future, then repeat. This yelling method usually can found in such altcoin group, usually pump/dump group.

As long as the developer and the community itself push using positive vibe, bitcoin will long live. Although the supply end.

One of the main developers of Bitcoin core Mike Hearn in his blog, said that the most discussed cryptocurrency doomed. Soon Bitcoin experiment tolerate final collapse, and every day cryptocurrency approaching this.

Can you provide a source?
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 09:40:59 PM

I have only one explanation to the fact that there is talk about what cryptocurrency dead and everything goes to that. In fact, it's probably those users is spread only to while reducing prices, because of the panic, will be able to buy more than bitcoin.
This really is related to the FUD, there are people who are very greedy, and they will go so far as to say that Bitcoin is dead to buy it cheaper later. If you are intent on venturing into this market, you need to know that fake rumors may be becoming more common as Bitcoin increases in price. This happens in almost every market.
Only investor with lack of knowledge and faith with bitcoin will be affected to FUD, I am not one of them because my faith is strong and I have invested a decent amount of money for bitcoin's future so I have to be strong and continue to monitor the market to know what news to believe or not.
Bitcoin has stated to be dead like hundreds of times but none of them gonna happen.
Bitcoin can not just disappear, it's on the network which blockchain technology operating.
Unless, we don't have any technology or Internet anymore than that's doom for bitcoin and us.
How much possibilities of that could be happen? Not zero of course, but not in the nearly future I thought. Maybe in centuries later but all of us won't exist anymore.
Gliassa

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 10:49:15 PM

i think they are do not know about the future of bitcoin because they are keep saying that bitcoin is dead and if they study about the bitcoin they will also be also start to use bitcoin and they will also buy bitcoin and then hold it for the future of higher price of bitcoin.

They just wan to speculate about the fact that it will go down and that its not a good investment they just want influence people.
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 11:10:57 PM

i think they are do not know about the future of bitcoin because they are keep saying that bitcoin is dead and if they study about the bitcoin they will also be also start to use bitcoin and they will also buy bitcoin and then hold it for the future of higher price of bitcoin.
i think they know the future of bitcoin, but they want to reduce the price of of bitcoin by spreading such news, so that they can get opportunity of buying bitcoin in low price, but this time people are not going to go for panic selling, they are holding their bitcoins for price increase.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 02:22:48 PM

i think they know the future of bitcoin, but they want to reduce the price of of bitcoin by spreading such news, so that they can get opportunity of buying bitcoin in low price, but this time people are not going to go for panic selling, they are holding their bitcoins for price increase.

Negative news have only a very insignificant effect on the exchange rates. In the past, the exchange rates have crashed whenever a major theft or hack occurred. A perfect example for this is the Mt Gox theft, which resulted in the exchange rates nosediving from $800 per coin to $300 per coin in a matter of few weeks.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 04:09:05 PM

Negative news have only a very insignificant effect on the exchange rates. In the past, the exchange rates have crashed whenever a major theft or hack occurred. A perfect example for this is the Mt Gox theft, which resulted in the exchange rates nosediving from $800 per coin to $300 per coin in a matter of few weeks.

Which is why the current price is going up right now, it is all good that the price is going up right now. The more negativity it gets , the more it actually gets better. The thing is that as long as those negativity actually makes positive effect to the bitcoin then it is all good and people wont really care about it
indika

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 04:28:20 PM

Why do people keep saying BTC is dead?Huh?

i think because btc not a quick pump dump coin like alt coin then some peoples will it feel like shit then they say btc dead lol
Rinder

Activity: 868

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 05:21:51 PM

Which is why the current price is going up right now, it is all good that the price is going up right now. The more negativity it gets , the more it actually gets better. The thing is that as long as those negativity actually makes positive effect to the bitcoin then it is all good and people wont really care about it

Be sure this is being manipulated by big farmers as well with whales, there is no reason to bitcoin had jumped almost 100 dollars recently be aware. Bitcoin will be making 8 years online, and since the first day and since it becamed famous, people had their own vision and opinion about bitcoin, but something all are able to see is that crypto world is far away to be dead, no matter what media says anymore, in fact it never had any value for the real supporters of bitcoin, sure some news does damage bitcoin, but we are stronger then those.
markyminer

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 11:43:27 PM

Be sure this is being manipulated by big farmers as well with whales, there is no reason to bitcoin had jumped almost 100 dollars recently be aware. Bitcoin will be making 8 years online, and since the first day and since it becamed famous, people had their own vision and opinion about bitcoin, but something all are able to see is that crypto world is far away to be dead, no matter what media says anymore, in fact it never had any value for the real supporters of bitcoin, sure some news does damage bitcoin, but we are stronger then those.
but i think it is a normal increase, because it was expected even before 4 to 5 months that the price of bitcoin will reach to 1000 USD in next few months or just at the end of 2016, therefore to me the prediction is now getting correct, therefore i think there is no manipulating policy against the present increase of bitcoin.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 01:03:49 AM

True, I think now users are smart enough to filter the news about bitcoin, there are many media discrediting bitcoin, but it does not cause a great effect on bitcoin, it proves that the users have been smart enough
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 07:10:37 AM

True, I think now users are smart enough to filter the news about bitcoin, there are many media discrediting bitcoin, but it does not cause a great effect on bitcoin, it proves that the users have been smart enough
Bitcoin is strong and we are representing it, and even how bad publication it is, it would not affect our community and we are increasing so that means we are solid and strong here.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 07:48:12 PM

I will be pleasantly surprised if $900+ is sustainable throughout 1/2017. I always like steady and slow growth even though it is nowhere as exciting.
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 716

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 07:55:13 PM

Some just like to spread rumors to lower the price or to annoy people, the recent spike in price should be proof that there is still lots of interest in bitcoin as an investment opportunity and as a tool that can change the way we perform transactions in the entire world.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 08:05:01 PM

I will be pleasantly surprised if $900+ is sustainable throughout 1/2017. I always like steady and slow growth even though it is nowhere as exciting.

This is opposite from dead coin! This kind of stories about bitcoin death have no sense, with recent increase bitcoin can just fortify position.
   Steady growth and plus sustainable high price can contribute to mass adoption, and with that demand will be increased. If this things happen we can expect even better year then this one.
lakisis

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 08:54:12 PM

i think will never decrease its price through negative news because people strongly believe in bitcoin and adopting bitcoin day by day in huge amount and you are right they want to decrease its price through these type news and they want to buy bitcoin with low price and then hold it for the future.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 10:06:25 PM

i think will never decrease its price through negative news because people strongly believe in bitcoin and adopting bitcoin day by day in huge amount and you are right they want to decrease its price through these type news and they want to buy bitcoin with low price and then hold it for the future.
you are right that bitcoin will be never decrease its and they want to down the price of bitcoin because there is many more altcoin and they want to replace bitcoin by another crypto currency so it will be never happen.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 10:58:30 PM

I was also very surprised because it was some time ago price the range of $ 780, then pump up to $ 900
I hope there will be no panic and cause a decrease in the price
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 01:05:10 PM

Yes, they did not know what is the big future of bitcoin, maybe they just say that because they have their own coins and they were bit by bitcoin and they cannot make bitcoin down. Or they do not know what bitcoin really is. Maybe they need some enlightenment for this one. But  I guess it will never end since bitcoin is getting known now and having big value.
ubitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 01:20:28 PM

Dead?! With such high price that changing so fast in higher way?! No way to bitcoin would be dead.
The only reason people are saying that bitcoin is dead is just a way to trick the people who are holding bitcoin to sell , because right now the price is high because there is a high demand on it and if people start selling the piece will go down and then the ones that have said about it that it was dead will be able to buy it.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: