Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:46:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
crazyco.

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:29:13 AM

It  truly is very amazing to know that the private sale was very successful and that thus project was convincing enough to really be able to draw in serious investors and make them invest good amounts of money. So thinking about it, I am very puzzled how the crowdfunding concept works. I mean, to get this much attention and trust from investors, the conceot must be a hell of a great one. Or maybe the developers are just so good with their marketing skills. Either way I will be reading more.

Yes you are right. This is what I am also very intrigued about but in my opinion, I think that the reason for the successful private sale is not just one of the two but instead both of them. I say this because I believe that both should go hand in hand in every success in and of of this industry when it comes to looking for investors or supporters.

Yes it is intriguing to know more about the project. Besides a successful private sale means that the initial impression of the people about the project is good. I am sure that more investors will also become interested in putting their money with ARIZN project.

In order to encourage investments in these, I think governments choose to tax capital gains at a lower rate than income.
Such systems serve to encourage entrepreneurship and the founding of new businesses that help the economy grow.
Kikoman

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:36:34 AM

I think this business is very good and cool. Spotless activity, well-advised business, very nice design!  Good luck team.

Please go to bounty thread, this is not the section for that.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4637613.msg41909513

you can see everything you want to know there.
Pritichiri01

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:47:29 AM

I hope this idea gets a great profit. Arguable website, brilliant vision, a very detailed and profitable job!
We do hope so and they already sold 2M dollars in a private sale as a result of reaching the softcap of the project it is a great news Arizn is an awesome project and a lot of people will see this as a good and very reliable project.

Please dont look at the soft cap for you to say the project is good.
you can go on their one page and whitepaper, i am sure you can have more reason to say the project is really a good one.
you can also join their telegram group and be updated every hour 24/7.
killuaknight

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:01:06 AM

It  truly is very amazing to know that the private sale was very successful and that thus project was convincing enough to really be able to draw in serious investors and make them invest good amounts of money. So thinking about it, I am very puzzled how the crowdfunding concept works. I mean, to get this much attention and trust from investors, the conceot must be a hell of a great one. Or maybe the developers are just so good with their marketing skills. Either way I will be reading more.

Yes you are right. This is what I am also very intrigued about but in my opinion, I think that the reason for the successful private sale is not just one of the two but instead both of them. I say this because I believe that both should go hand in hand in every success in and of of this industry when it comes to looking for investors or supporters.

Yes it is intriguing to know more about the project. Besides a successful private sale means that the initial impression of the people about the project is good. I am sure that more investors will also become interested in putting their money with ARIZN project.

In order to encourage investments in these, I think governments choose to tax capital gains at a lower rate than income.
Such systems serve to encourage entrepreneurship and the founding of new businesses that help the economy grow.

A crowdfunding platform that many backers are waiting for, another big help for people who want to have a better income in a short period of time, hope for the success of this project,  for the team behind this good luck . Hoping for the good result, the successful private sale will prove that the project is that good because of the trust of the investors behind it.
khuraficha

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:18:36 AM

People will not trust a project if they don't really study it first. Investing in one project requires personal research and assessment. As I have known crowdfunding and the advantage of using Blockchain Technology on this type of project, I know that there's a good advantage using it, pertaining to its goal to be a successful crowfunding platform, by blockchain technology supports and smart contracts, it will achieve its goal.
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:14:34 AM

Based on their video;
https://www.youtube.com/embed/r8VIrcEEp_Q

Arizn has accessible in anyone, they represent 9 countries to start the project and package ready to market
and they are 11,000 potential backer, what a nice concept, an interesting project of Arizn .
Hope this project will boom! and many investors will come up.

This is very interesting! Arizn has a potential to success in their business, the concept is very nice..

These attracted to all investors and will continue to progress.
Thanks for the information you brought us @meimyself, im sick of reading comments that asking repeatedly about "what is new about arizn crowdfunding platform", "what is the purpose of this project" and etc...  Instead of asking, its better to read and understand Arizn white paper to help others by sharing the idea you've learned about by reading it...
joliepearl06

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:52:12 AM

Based on their video;

Arizn has accessible in anyone, they represent 9 countries to start the project and package ready to market
and they are 11,000 potential backer, what a nice concept, an interesting project of Arizn .

This is very interesting! Arizn has a potential to success in their business, the concept is very nice..

Thanks for the information you brought us @meimyself, im sick of reading comments that asking repeatedly about "what is new about arizn crowdfunding platform", "what is the purpose of this project" and etc...  Instead of asking, its better to read and understand Arizn white paper to help others by sharing the idea you've learned about by reading it...
Maybe they want to know if they understand the white paper and all other things about arizn correctly the same way that others understand it, its like they're double checking it lol...
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:29:49 PM

I joined at your bounty campaign though I am not familiar with the Campaign Manager but I think he has a good reputation in this forum. He has 8 positive trusts which I think the basis of a good and reliable person. Hope that you will manage well this project because arizn is a promising project. Therefore, its up to the marketing side to give their effort on spreading their platform.
I Viewed his/her profile seems legit to me.. I hope he/she can attract more projects in the future. The project he/she handling looks very promising to me. Kudos to the team of Arizn you made a good choice of choosing this bounty manager.
Well it is more important for having a positive trust so that users can be reliable and interested on joining their campaign and also to support this project. It`s good to hear that the campaign manager in this project got supporters already. Keep it up!
Positive trust is a basis in the forum, however many bounty managers that are great of all times have already negative trust. Therefore, it is not a basis anymore. This is the first time that I see this manager hold a campaign. I am hoping that his first manage campaign will success. It his first fruit also and it is good to begin in a promising project like Arizn.
Lanzeta

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:45:35 PM

Knowing more about the project will enlighten us. If they already sold a lot in the private sale then there is a goodness in the project. I am hoping that this will keep updated and moderated so that there is an interaction between the investors and team knowing more about the project will enlighten us. If they already sold a lot in the private sale then there is a goodness in the project. I am hoping that this will keep updated and moderated so that there is an interaction between the investors and team.
Khayem

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:18:02 PM

Based on their video;

Maybe they want to know if they understand the white paper and all other things about arizn correctly the same way that others understand it, its like they're double checking it lol...
Yes, I agree...I don't really have idea yet about crowdfunding and how they do it.But reading what has been shared here, I think that this Arizn project will not be far from achieving its success  with all those huge number potential backers in 9 countries they already have as they start.I'll be reading more about this.
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:52:43 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2018, 02:53:25 PM by Citriney

I joined at your bounty campaign though I am not familiar with the Campaign Manager but I think he has a good reputation in this forum. He has 8 positive trusts which I think the basis of a good and reliable person. Hope that you will manage well this project because arizn is a promising project. Therefore, its up to the marketing side to give their effort on spreading their platform.
I Viewed his/her profile seems legit to me.. I hope he/she can attract more projects in the future. The project he/she handling looks very promising to me. Kudos to the team of Arizn you made a good choice of choosing this bounty manager.
Well it is more important for having a positive trust so that users can be reliable and interested on joining their campaign and also to support this project. It`s good to hear that the campaign manager in this project got supporters already. Keep it up!
The Campaign for Arizn can easily be boosted through the image created and perceived by the people invovled in it. For example, if the team behind Arizn can steadily build up a trusting and good image, it can further push the project and will definitely attract customers. Focusing on building Arizn's credibility will somehow prove its' long lasting effects.
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:00:57 PM

Yes it's truly amazing that private sale was very successful, But i think they should add more advertisement, They need alot of attention in social media so investors will
be attracted, I'm sure institutional investor will be coming in and some newbies are going to invest.
Well, you have a point because this kind of platform was need some exposure to make it attract others to be part of this project, and besides they can earn for sure when they try a crowdfunding which is not familiar on the newbies in the marketing industry through internet.
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:25:54 PM

People will not trust a project if they don't really study it first. Investing in one project requires personal research and assessment. As I have known crowdfunding and the advantage of using Blockchain Technology on this type of project, I know that there's a good advantage using it, pertaining to its goal to be a successful crowfunding platform, by blockchain technology supports and smart contracts, it will achieve its goal.

Indeed that is what an investor must be but the thing is that not all investors love the thought of going through so much in researching and reading a lot when investing. Most of the time investors just go and read a bit in the white paper and then go and invest or walk away depending on what they feel. Some read things about the devs but very seldom.
pongs2341

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:30:30 PM

They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale! Where do we see a project like this? Its really amazing! They also give a 2M dollars for bounty campaign. I do not see a project like Arizn, this has a lot of chance to meet the moon someday. That's why I wear the signature because I want to support Arizn. I think I will scrutinize their WP so that I acquire what they want to convey to the people.
wow!The display of excellence on this project, is extremely high.
using ethereum network to create a tokenised crowdfunding platform.
I really like the idea of your project. I follow the development of the project with big interest!

Imagine how powerful the platform they have? They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale as a result of reaching the softcap of the project.
Don't just follow their updates buy try to invest in Arizn because this is an awesome project and for sure, their sale becomes short because a lot of people will see this as a good project.

It's a sign that their project will become successful in the future, because their project's platform is new to people and unique. I'm pretty sure that there will be plenty of people who will be a part of this project.

I definitely agree. Being unique is something that people wanted. Many have already trusted the project from the private sale that is why they've reach 2M$ and I believe that more people will somehow invest in Arizn project.
Your right, because of the 2M$ they will become more interested on this project and knowing that the investors are in favor always on where they earn compare to others that they just earn but a small amount only,for sure when they try this project it will bring them to the success.
Giratina

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:02:54 PM

“When users trade on LiquiDEX they authorize trades with their own secret key, which is never entered into or seen by liquiDEX, users retaining full control over their funds and trades.”
How can we ensure that LiquiDEX will never see our private key?
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:32:16 PM

“We have already included compatibility for over 200 of the world’s top ECR20 tokens and 5 of the top cryptocurrencies. This compatibility will attract cryptocurrency traders to the platform and improve traffic on the Arizn.”
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:06:11 PM

“When users trade on LiquiDEX they authorize trades with their own secret key, which is never entered into or seen by liquiDEX, users retaining full control over their funds and trades.”
How can we ensure that LiquiDEX will never see our private key?
Users need to be aware of this kind of exchange. I'd rather keep my private key and trade to a centralized exchange along with that we need to fund our wallet.

The Campaign for Arizn can easily be boosted through the image created and perceived by the people invovled in it. For example, if the team behind Arizn can steadily build up a trusting and good image, it can further push the project and will definitely attract customers. Focusing on building Arizn's credibility will somehow prove its' long lasting effects.
Definitely, The Arizn team are doing their job to promote the business model that they have. Attracting new investors that make them credible.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:09:54 PM

They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale! Where do we see a project like this? Its really amazing! They also give a 2M dollars for bounty campaign. I do not see a project like Arizn, this has a lot of chance to meet the moon someday. That's why I wear the signature because I want to support Arizn. I think I will scrutinize their WP so that I acquire what they want to convey to the people.
wow!The display of excellence on this project, is extremely high.
using ethereum network to create a tokenised crowdfunding platform.
I really like the idea of your project. I follow the development of the project with big interest!

Imagine how powerful the platform they have? They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale as a result of reaching the softcap of the project.
Don't just follow their updates buy try to invest in Arizn because this is an awesome project and for sure, their sale becomes short because a lot of people will see this as a good project.

It's a sign that their project will become successful in the future, because their project's platform is new to people and unique. I'm pretty sure that there will be plenty of people who will be a part of this project.

I definitely agree. Being unique is something that people wanted. Many have already trusted the project from the private sale that is why they've reach 2M$ and I believe that more people will somehow invest in Arizn project.
Your right, because of the 2M$ they will become more interested on this project and knowing that the investors are in favor always on where they earn compare to others that they just earn but a small amount only,for sure when they try this project it will bring them to the succe
It's an promising project. You could compare that in any other ICo that haven't been reach soft cap. I hope they will change the whitepaper Immediately so Investors will tryna join the project, I will just wait the updates regarding whitepaper but over all i feel safe to invest here.
UnBiased

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:37:10 PM

It  truly is very amazing to know that the private sale was very successful and that thus project was convincing enough to really be able to draw in serious investors and make them invest good amounts of money. So thinking about it, I am very puzzled how the crowdfunding concept works. I mean, to get this much attention and trust from investors, the conceot must be a hell of a great one. Or maybe the developers are just so good with their marketing skills. Either way I will be reading more.

A crowdfunding platform that many backers are waiting for, another big help for people who want to have a better income in a short period of time, hope for the success of this project,  for the team behind this good luck . Hoping for the good result, the successful private sale will prove that the project is that good because of the trust of the investors behind it.

This is nice. We are really are hoping for the success of the project and may it give a good result to the users and individual who invest in this. The crowdfunding platform is really are a good idea because we are trying our best on our own little way to help.
KeyboardWarrior

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:53:52 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2018, 06:10:17 PM by KeyboardWarrior

It  truly is very amazing to know that the private sale was very successful and that thus project was convincing enough to really be able to draw in serious investors and make them invest good amounts of money. So thinking about it, I am very puzzled how the crowdfunding concept works. I mean, to get this much attention and trust from investors, the conceot must be a hell of a great one. Or maybe the developers are just so good with their marketing skills. Either way I will be reading more.

A crowdfunding platform that many backers are waiting for, another big help for people who want to have a better income in a short period of time, hope for the success of this project,  for the team behind this good luck . Hoping for the good result, the successful private sale will prove that the project is that good because of the trust of the investors behind it.

This is nice. We are really are hoping for the success of the project and may it give a good result to the users and individual who invest in this. The crowdfunding platform is really are a good idea because we are trying our best on our own little way to help.
I really think so. Every project needs at least one person or a team to make it happen. That is why these concepts were being introduced and show the effectiveness of crowdfunding.  I hope that Arizn project will make its way to the top.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: