Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:13:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:42:15 AM

ScientificCoin provides financial support for scientific projects. ScientificCoin also provides opportunities for Proof-of-Research mining based on BOINC technology. Projects supported by the ScientificCoin platform will be able to use the miner's computing power for research.

Does this mean that their own blockchain will be a proof of work blockchain and instead of useless cryptographic tasks the miners will do specific calculations related to the project?
That's something I always think the whole blockchain technology is all about. Not these stupid calculations and waste of electricity, but some real stuff.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:12:23 PM

ScientificCoin provides financial support for scientific projects. ScientificCoin also provides opportunities for Proof-of-Research mining based on BOINC technology. Projects supported by the ScientificCoin platform will be able to use the miner's computing power for research.

Does this mean that their own blockchain will be a proof of work blockchain and instead of useless cryptographic tasks the miners will do specific calculations related to the project?
That's something I always think the whole blockchain technology is all about. Not these stupid calculations and waste of electricity, but some real stuff.

What do you mean with stupid calculations?
You mean proof of work?
It's still the best way to make sure your blockchain is permissionless.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:21:22 PM

You mean proof of work?

I think he means that the equations have no other purpose than to keep the miners busy. Wouldn't it be better it they analyzed some NASA data for instance? I'm not even sure if it's possible but PoW feels like "wasting" energy.
Vladrak

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:50:32 PM

How do you know what ideas are planned for the team? The road map describes the main parts of the project development, but this is not written so.
LilBoby

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:24:56 PM

I like this project and it seems that it is good for investing. Tell me please where can I see your road map?
sge99

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 05:32:16 PM

I like this project and it seems that it is good for investing. Tell me please where can I see your road map?

I don't know if they have a roadmap, at least there's none in their WP but they plan to officially launch the platform in Feb 2019 with projects from this research center in Novosibirsk.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:06:18 PM

i think the idea of ​​the project is good and it would be a good investment, let's hope the team also allows small investors to participate, not a road map in the white paper?...
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:12:38 PM

i think the idea of ​the project is good and it would be a good investment, let's hope the team also allows small investors to participate, not a road map in the white paper?...

Hi, small investors are welcome!
Roadmap:
.... already released (beta platform)
- 20-21 August: Las Vegas
- Feb 19: official platform

currently working on the freelancers platforms and community building

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:13:56 PM

You mean proof of work?

I think he's making a point on the POW concept

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:17:15 PM

i think the idea of ​the project is good and it would be a good investment, let's hope the team also allows small investors to participate, not a road map in the white paper?...

Hi, small investors are welcome!
Roadmap:
.... already released (beta platform)
- 20-21 August: Las Vegas
- Feb 19: official platform

currently working on the freelancers platforms and community building

Looks like you are aiming big with your project and i am sure it will pay off in the end. We would all like to see crypto going back to old track and projects like this are bound to attract investors back to crypto.

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:39:20 PM

do you have any sealed partnership on this project? or even positive feedback from your potential partners?
though you still have a lot to improve on your website, at least you have your whitepaper that we can read atm

Doesnt looks like they have any partnerships yet or they are not ready to reveal that just yet. As for the website, i thinks it looks appealing and it gives all the information's you need.  Sometimes you need to keep it simple.

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:48:00 PM

do you have any sealed partnership on this project? or even positive feedback from your potential partners?
though you still have a lot to improve on your website, at least you have your whitepaper that we can read atm

Doesnt looks like they have any partnerships yet or they are not ready to reveal that just yet. As for the website, i thinks it looks appealing and it gives all the information's you need.  Sometimes you need to keep it simple.
Actually, there are still no partnerships announced for this, but certainly we will have news soon, despite the depression in the market, the project should already be drawing the attention of possible partners. As for the site, I think just adding results counters soon, as well as your script, would suffice
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:24:26 PM

How do you know what ideas are planned for the team? The road map describes the main parts of the project development, but this is not written so.

Hi, Kindly check the project's white paper at https://scientificcoin.com/Whitepaper.pdf as it describes what is the project is all about. You can find useful information in there. Regards. Smiley
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:42:22 AM

Still, the website is not newbie friendly as they said they are going with FIAT option to be newbie friendly.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:24:52 AM

Still, the website is not newbie friendly as they said they are going with FIAT option to be newbie friendly.

Fiat doesn't need to be there, only a easy way to convert Fiat to crypto.. but that's something a lot of other companies are also working on.
So i don't expect that to be a big issue in the near future.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:52:05 AM

Fiat doesn't need to be there, only a easy way to convert Fiat to crypto.. but that's something a lot of other companies are also working on.

I think they want something like changelly and shapeshift. Buy with credit card and withdraw instantly in the platform . That must be their idea of fiat conversion
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:34:54 AM

Is there already any plan to have the first project listed on the platform?

I think this would benefit a lot the launch of this interesting project.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:37:40 AM

Hi, Kindly check the project's white paper at https://scientificcoin.com/Whitepaper.pdf as it describes what is the project is all about. You can find useful information in there. Regards. Smiley

Their website may lack informations a little but they are willing to answer your questions on telegram or here.
I can see where they are aiming for in the future but i guess it all depends on their ICO.

omwibya

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:48:37 AM

I think they want something like changelly and shapeshift. Buy with credit card and withdraw instantly in the platform . That must be their idea of fiat conversion

as long as it's an option it deosn't matter how it's done.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
aveon

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:16:47 PM

You mean proof of work?

I think he's making a point on the POW concept
Well, I was actually talking about mining - the thing from where blockchain got its present popularity. Just generating new coins using time, energy and resources is not something that humanity needs right now. We may use blockchain in a much more effective way, we just dunno how.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: