Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:34:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:13:44 PM

I do not even know, many scientific projects simply by definition do not bring money, and those that will bring it are no longer scientific projects, and they have already found investors.

There are still yet infinite things that needs to be discovered in this world and not all scientific projects got their much needed funding so this platform will help them do so...

Sure, there will always be scientist doing research but, for example, there is not a lot of money to make in comparative linguistics. So they need to pick the projects carefully.

Naturally projects should be chosen for investment according to the preference of its investors and should take into consideration many factor before doing so. Smiley

But that's already not a problem of a scientificcoin platform. They will provide projects, they will give them some sort of a risk ratio based probably on a wide range of criteria and then it's up to an investors which project to support.

potapo

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:30:05 PM

Yet I do not understand how each project will be able to run its ICO on your platform

It's pretty straightforward: as a project owner, you can create your own smart contract (picking from many templates) and start to raise money.
In addition, your project will be listed on our platform ranked by several factors

couldn't  they just use existing fundraising platforms ? or this one is specially designed for research project ?

Our platform specifically target science and we provided some tools to facilitate the funding like the mathematical algorithm developed for rate science projects

It's good that science is developing. the modern generation should be interested in science by specially selected methods, not such as were wounded. everything changes, everything is not as usual. so I want to praise this project for such a job.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:26:01 PM

Yet I do not understand how each project will be able to run its ICO on your platform

It's pretty straightforward: as a project owner, you can create your own smart contract (picking from many templates) and start to raise money.
In addition, your project will be listed on our platform ranked by several factors

couldn't  they just use existing fundraising platforms ? or this one is specially designed for research project ?
I think that  having the scientific projects in the same platform will make it easier to get the info about them for investors than searching in different platforms.

I agree. On a platform where everything at once is available it's much harder to navigate, you also spend too much time and can't make a decision in the end.
have a list with the main scientific projects and maybe even be able to select them according to some research criteria greatly facilitate the work of possible investors, the project will bring benefits to all scientific startups and investors, will be a success in my opinion...
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:28:14 PM

I do not even know, many scientific projects simply by definition do not bring money, and those that will bring it are no longer scientific projects, and they have already found investors.

There are still yet infinite things that needs to be discovered in this world and not all scientific projects got their much needed funding so this platform will help them do so...

Sure, there will always be scientist doing research but, for example, there is not a lot of money to make in comparative linguistics. So they need to pick the projects carefully.

Naturally projects should be chosen for investment according to the preference of its investors and should take into consideration many factor before doing so. Smiley

But that's already not a problem of a scientificcoin platform. They will provide projects, they will give them some sort of a risk ratio based probably on a wide range of criteria and then it's up to an investors which project to support.
Indeed, they are suppose to give iunvestors all the information needed to make a decision. But at the end is the investor who has to choose what to do with his moeny.
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:07:44 PM

the fact that there are also some projects scientifically orientated on blockchain is a good thing. they are going to be pioneers in taking science to the next level.

Are there any competitors in this field? I don't really know any projects that target scientists and their projects. If not, then scientificcoin has got a head start.

loup

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:56:17 PM

the fact that there are also some projects scientifically orientated on blockchain is a good thing. they are going to be pioneers in taking science to the next level.

Are there any competitors in this field? I don't really know any projects that target scientists and their projects. If not, then scientificcoin has got a head start.
I haven't heard anything about projects like this. Although science is a huge industry works practically only with private funds so I don't think there's a big competition here.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:59:54 PM

I haven't heard anything about projects like this. Although science is a huge industry works practically only with private funds so I don't think there's a big competition here.
It will be probably clear later on, when the project will concentrate on some specific and narrower sector of science. For me, now it is too general and needs that clarification.
gracer88

Activity: 378

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:32:44 PM

I just hope that the team does not loose the focus on the other success project Health Monitor.. because for me it's strange that a still running program (evenin early stage) can make room for a second project launch?
Unless the master team handed the previous project over to the ones developing it all and arranging the marketing..
In that case.. go guys ! let's make this one reach the same level of interest in the community as health monitor has !

Hi, about Health Monitor:
a) 10 vending machines are almost ready
b) we worked hard to make the product better
c) going to market very soon

We can't lost the focus on it.... we want to make money from our investment too  Wink
That's great! I am glad that the Health Monitor project is developing. but unfortunately,I noticed that projects that are engaged in the development of science are more difficult to attract the attention of users and investors. you guys have a lot of work to do!

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:45:40 PM

I just hope that the team does not loose the focus on the other success project Health Monitor.. because for me it's strange that a still running program (evenin early stage) can make room for a second project launch?
Unless the master team handed the previous project over to the ones developing it all and arranging the marketing..
In that case.. go guys ! let's make this one reach the same level of interest in the community as health monitor has !

We can't lost the focus on it.... we want to make money from our investment too  Wink
That's great! I am glad that the Health Monitor project is developing. but unfortunately,I noticed that projects that are engaged in the development of science are more difficult to attract the attention of users and investors. you guys have a lot of work to do!

I follow the networks of the Monitor project, and it really is a work developed gradually and able to conquer the market soon, once you have mastered a few small sites, your application is more promising than the idea itself, the same we can say here
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:01:40 AM

I don't see any competitor yet on this platform as I know. This is very hard and require a lot of works platform to be able to get attentions from people out there.
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:40:36 AM

It may seem difficult to attract investors but when it rolls out and is proven to be viable and working, be ready for a surge of investments on the line. Smiley
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:38:04 AM

It may seem difficult to attract investors but when it rolls out and is proven to be viable and working, be ready for a surge of investments on the line. Smiley

I think the success of this project is a bit tied to health monitor as well. if you guys can get the machines to market , then that will be proof that you can run a business.

memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:49:32 AM

Has there been any collaborations or partnership with scientific communities and organizations? I think it will boost the project if the team got any of those partnerships.

That is what they are planing for if you look at their presentation. But partnership, would like to know if they have any

I haven't found any information regarding any partnerships on the website, so I guess they are still to get them in the future.
I am also looking for any information with the partnerships with other science related companies because it will be a great and revolutionary project if they will find a good and reliable partners.

On the other side, a crowfunding platform doesn't require many partnerships. The most important thing for them is to attract projects, so they do need a strong marketing campaign.

But partnerships with other reliable companies can be a great asset to the project to attract more customers and investors. Collaboration and integration with other companies will play an important role to their success.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:08:24 PM

I think the success of this project is a bit tied to health monitor as well. if you guys can get the machines to market , then that will be proof that you can run a business.

Can you explain in a sentence or two what Healthmonitor is about?
loup

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:27:51 PM

[
Has there been any collaborations or partnership with scientific communities and organizations? I think it will boost the project if the team got any of those partnerships.

That is what they are planing for if you look at their presentation. But partnership, would like to know if they have any

I haven't found any information regarding any partnerships on the website, so I guess they are still to get them in the future.
I am also looking for any information with the partnerships with other science related companies because it will be a great and revolutionary project if they will find a good and reliable partners.

On the other side, a crowfunding platform doesn't require many partnerships. The most important thing for them is to attract projects, so they do need a strong marketing campaign.

But partnerships with other reliable companies can be a great asset to the project to attract more customers and investors. Collaboration and integration with other companies will play an important role to their success.
I think that some kind of agreement with some scientific community or organization is essential for the success of the project.
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:38:10 PM

[

I think that some kind of agreement with some scientific community or organization is essential for the success of the project.
Yeah, you are absolutely right. Most of the customers and investors are looking for a great and strong project team and that includes the partnerships. Big part of the project will achieve by the help of those associate or colleagues.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:46:44 PM

That's what you would expect in a profit seeking environment. Science is just not as easy to be hyped as other things that people know more about.
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:18:52 PM

Yes, but we are not worried :-)

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:20:08 PM

That's what you would expect in a profit seeking environment. Science is just not as easy to be hyped as other things that people know more about.

More risks, potentially more rewards. With our tools, we think we can reduce investors risks

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:21:44 PM

Can you explain in a sentence or two what Healthmonitor is about?

you can watch here:
www.healthmonitor.pro
it's an innovative machine for the non-invasive diagnostics of several diseases.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: