Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:20:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:41:41 PM

Did you guys already started to search for projects that could be listed on your platform? Did you do some research on what's the demand for such a platform as scientificcoin might be?

Yes, of course. At the moment we are using projects from the Novosibirsk research center. In future, thanks to our partnerships/communities, we will bring projects from all around the world

That's good. So the platform won't be empty as soon as you will launch it. Do you already have some partnerships from outside of Russia?

When they launch it they need to have at leats a few projetc to invest in them because otherwise the platform doesn't have any use and its not worthy to launch it.

Yep, it's comparable to a gaming console launch. You need a strong game that is available at launch to boost the sales. Here you need a few great projects that will attract users.
I completely agree with the above statement.. if you are launching a framework but have no applications on it to launch you will have a hard time getting adoption rate up.
History has proved that when you can launch something and have 1 good backer, it will make all the difference.

Hello, as already stated, we will have several projects in Feb 19 (official platform release).
i fully agree at the time of launch the platform must have at least some project in the list to choose from to make a good impression among possible users/investors, well i see that the team has also thought about this, congratulations...
So I suppose this platform will be available in English or Russian? or will it be possible to have a multilingual interface?

I think in the beginning it will be in English and it should be, doesn't make sense to make it in Russian, it will limit very much number of projects and investors. Maybe in the future they could really invest in it more and make it multilingual.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:52:18 PM

It would be good to have some project on the platform when the platform will be launched. If there is some choice it would be better for people who will have the choice to invest in different kind of scientific research. I’m curious to see how things will work.

I am curious too and I don't know why I want to see the platform will be launched as soon as possible. I am to be honest wanted to see how all the things will work.

Yeah, me too. But I'm also curious about the projects they're gonna list at platform launch which will at first be projects from Novosibirsk research center.

Although I am not part of the Scientific Community today, I know that the project is of great value, for this reason, I have the interest to see the operating platform as well, and the sooner I see scopes appear

They still have a couple of months left to acquire new projects and I hope they will find some gems.

curious to see what they get online. would love to see some projects pioneering new stuff
Here is where a partnerships with some scientific organization can help a lot to find new projects and make they join the platform.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:31:23 AM

It would be good to have some project on the platform when the platform will be launched. If there is some choice it would be better for people who will have the choice to invest in different kind of scientific research. I’m curious to see how things will work.

I am curious too and I don't know why I want to see the platform will be launched as soon as possible. I am to be honest wanted to see how all the things will work.

Yeah, me too. But I'm also curious about the projects they're gonna list at platform launch which will at first be projects from Novosibirsk research center.

Although I am not part of the Scientific Community today, I know that the project is of great value, for this reason, I have the interest to see the operating platform as well, and the sooner I see scopes appear

They still have a couple of months left to acquire new projects and I hope they will find some gems.

curious to see what they get online. would love to see some projects pioneering new stuff
Here is where a partnerships with some scientific organization can help a lot to find new projects and make they join the platform.

First it was the team that investors speculate, next MVP and now its partnerships. How market evolved  Grin
Mrbee

Activity: 454

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:14:54 AM

A phenomenal project.
With that being said, aren't you guys afraid that there's not that big of interest in Education and Science? I mean, people care more about social media and sneakers these days. Is this going to be profitable at all, in your estimation?
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:29:58 AM

A phenomenal project.
With that being said, aren't you guys afraid that there's not that big of interest in Education and Science? I mean, people care more about social media and sneakers these days. Is this going to be profitable at all, in your estimation?

It's normal that most of the people pay more attention to social media than science intheir freee time. At the end what most want to do in their free time is to relax and be with their family and friends.
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 09:17:11 AM

A phenomenal project.

It's normal that most of the people pay more attention to social media than science intheir freee time. At the end what most want to do in their free time is to relax and be with their family and friends.

I think if they launch science projects that are really useful for everyone or make everyday life easier people will get interested. Of course, good marketing is crucial for the success of the platform.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:03:16 AM

A phenomenal project.

I think if they launch science projects that are really useful for everyone or make everyday life easier people will get interested. Of course, good marketing is crucial for the success of the platform.

The platform could also attract some people who are not interested in profit but only in science. These people would support projects only because they like them.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:30:32 AM

A phenomenal project.

The platform could also attract some people who are not interested in profit but only in science. These people would support projects only because they like them.

I think that is also a point - to gather a scientific community in one place starting from freelance scientists to scientific institutions, companies specializing in this field, investors and many more stakeholders of a scientific society.

memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:27:55 PM

[
Has there been any collaborations or partnership with scientific communities and organizations? I think it will boost the project if the team got any of those partnerships.

That is what they are planing for if you look at their presentation. But partnership, would like to know if they have any

I haven't found any information regarding any partnerships on the website, so I guess they are still to get them in the future.
I am also looking for any information with the partnerships with other science related companies because it will be a great and revolutionary project if they will find a good and reliable partners.

On the other side, a crowfunding platform doesn't require many partnerships. The most important thing for them is to attract projects, so they do need a strong marketing campaign.

But partnerships with other reliable companies can be a great asset to the project to attract more customers and investors. Collaboration and integration with other companies will play an important role to their success.
I think that some kind of agreement with some scientific community or organization is essential for the success of the project.
Yeah, you are absolutely right. Most of the customers and investors are looking for a great and strong project team and that includes the partnerships. Big part of the project will achieve by the help of those associate or colleagues.

I think it would be good for the project if the team could take part in some scientific events like conferences or some seminars, maybe do some presentations.

It's in our plans! By the way, we have already done in Siberia (Novosibirsk research center)

That's great. Would be nice if you post some news like this in this thread or maybe in other media. What events are you planning to participate in?
I did not read any news or article about it. It would be really nice if the team will inform their supporters and followers about the current trend of the project.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
king_of_alts

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:32:03 PM

[
Has there been any collaborations or partnership with scientific communities and organizations? I think it will boost the project if the team got any of those partnerships.

That is what they are planing for if you look at their presentation. But partnership, would like to know if they have any

I haven't found any information regarding any partnerships on the website, so I guess they are still to get them in the future.
I am also looking for any information with the partnerships with other science related companies because it will be a great and revolutionary project if they will find a good and reliable partners.

On the other side, a crowfunding platform doesn't require many partnerships. The most important thing for them is to attract projects, so they do need a strong marketing campaign.

But partnerships with other reliable companies can be a great asset to the project to attract more customers and investors. Collaboration and integration with other companies will play an important role to their success.
I think that some kind of agreement with some scientific community or organization is essential for the success of the project.
Yeah, you are absolutely right. Most of the customers and investors are looking for a great and strong project team and that includes the partnerships. Big part of the project will achieve by the help of those associate or colleagues.

I think it would be good for the project if the team could take part in some scientific events like conferences or some seminars, maybe do some presentations.

It's in our plans! By the way, we have already done in Siberia (Novosibirsk research center)

That's great. Would be nice if you post some news like this in this thread or maybe in other media. What events are you planning to participate in?
I did not read any news or article about it. It would be really nice if the team will inform their supporters and followers about the current trend of the project.

Yes, a summary of the conference would be interesting to read.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:32:09 PM

A phenomenal project.

This project has a lot of potential because it allows ordinary individual to be a stakeholder in a scientific endeavor and become its investor which is quite difficult to attain these days. If the project can attract many like minded individuals who likes to invest in scientific projects, then it will be very good for this project. Imho.
matjas

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:44:43 PM

A phenomenal project.

This project has a lot of potential because it allows ordinary individual to be a stakeholder in a scientific endeavor and become its investor which is quite difficult to attain these days. If the project can attract many like minded individuals who likes to invest in scientific projects, then it will be very good for this project. Imho.

People don't usually discuss scientific projects over a cup of tea or don't share news about them in the social media, but it doesn't mean such projects do not exist. Science is moving forward with an astonishing speed, things that were not possible 20 or even 10 years ago are possible now, so do not underestimate it.

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:55:15 PM

A phenomenal project.

People don't usually discuss scientific projects over a cup of tea or don't share news about them in the social media, but it doesn't mean such projects do not exist. Science is moving forward with an astonishing speed, things that were not possible 20 or even 10 years ago are possible now, so do not underestimate it.

Certainly, of course we only know about such projects after their patents and legal requirements are met, but the scientific community works quietly, and we only see something realized after putting it into practice, but this is about to change, and maybe it will enable us to have good participation on this
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:11:27 PM

A phenomenal project.

Certainly, of course we only know about such projects after their patents and legal requirements are met, but the scientific community works quietly, and we only see something realized after putting it into practice, but this is about to change, and maybe it will enable us to have good participation on this

agreed, any new way to brings projects to light is a good thing.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:04:39 PM

Did you guys already started to search for projects that could be listed on your platform? Did you do some research on what's the demand for such a platform as scientificcoin might be?

Yes, of course. At the moment we are using projects from the Novosibirsk research center. In future, thanks to our partnerships/communities, we will bring projects from all around the world

That's good. So the platform won't be empty as soon as you will launch it. Do you already have some partnerships from outside of Russia?

When they launch it they need to have at leats a few projetc to invest in them because otherwise the platform doesn't have any use and its not worthy to launch it.

Yep, it's comparable to a gaming console launch. You need a strong game that is available at launch to boost the sales. Here you need a few great projects that will attract users.
I completely agree with the above statement.. if you are launching a framework but have no applications on it to launch you will have a hard time getting adoption rate up.
History has proved that when you can launch something and have 1 good backer, it will make all the difference.

Hello, as already stated, we will have several projects in Feb 19 (official platform release).
i fully agree at the time of launch the platform must have at least some project in the list to choose from to make a good impression among possible users/investors, well i see that the team has also thought about this, congratulations...
So I suppose this platform will be available in English or Russian? or will it be possible to have a multilingual interface?

I think in the beginning it will be in English and it should be, doesn't make sense to make it in Russian, it will limit very much number of projects and investors. Maybe in the future they could really invest in it more and make it multilingual.
i also believe that at the time of the launch the platform will be in english language and maybe in a second time the multilingual will be added, waiting for some prestigious partnership with scientific organizations...
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:05:12 PM

A phenomenal project.

Don't know but probably there are a lot of good ideas and research projects out there that can't be realised because they lack the money. This platform can help these scientists to get the funding they need.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:52:14 PM

A phenomenal project.

Don't know but probably there are a lot of good ideas and research projects out there that can't be realised because they lack the money. This platform can help these scientists to get the funding they need.

like some scientist who wants to develop nuclear energy for free electricity ?
LastHiT

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:13:00 PM

What particular field of science projects this platform is most likely aiming its market for? I would only hope it could get projects in bio-sciences and pharmaceuticals where it could generate a lot of ROI to its investors. Imho.
matjas

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:15:15 PM

A phenomenal project.

like some scientist who wants to develop nuclear energy for free electricity ?

But I think that some of the projects like your example about free electricity don't get realised for other reasons than lack of funding, because they are not economically efficient for our governments. But many  many more lack funding. I hope that scientificcoin platform will attempt to solve this problem by bringing together different interested parties.

king_of_alts

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:56:53 PM

What particular field of science projects this platform is most likely aiming its market for? I would only hope it could get projects in bio-sciences and pharmaceuticals where it could generate a lot of ROI to its investors. Imho.

It should be projects that when finished can generate revenue by being implemented in a product on the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: