Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:25:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:22:36 PM

What particular field of science projects this platform is most likely aiming its market for? I would only hope it could get projects in bio-sciences and pharmaceuticals where it could generate a lot of ROI to its investors. Imho.

It should be projects that when finished can generate revenue by being implemented in a product on the market.
If I correctly understood the field of science will be completely diverse, all will be decided by experts who will determine the rating of the project.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:38:08 PM

What particular field of science projects this platform is most likely aiming its market for? I would only hope it could get projects in bio-sciences and pharmaceuticals where it could generate a lot of ROI to its investors. Imho.
You are right, the development of bio-science is the next step of progress for humanity. Genetic engineering, as well as the latest experiments with stem cells, give hope for increase in the overall life expectancy.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:08:33 AM

You are right, the development of bio-science is the next step of progress for humanity. Genetic engineering, as well as the latest experiments with stem cells, give hope for increase in the overall life expectancy.

true, but I hope this projects gives opportunities for smaller teams to develop small improvements in these fields. that would otherwise go unfunded.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:22:58 AM

true, but I hope this projects gives opportunities for smaller teams to develop small improvements in these fields. that would otherwise go unfunded.

Maybe even projects done by one person. Some "life hacks" that need funding. The guy who invented a straw that cleans water from puddles comes to my mind.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 07:46:05 AM

A phenomenal project.
With that being said, aren't you guys afraid that there's not that big of interest in Education and Science? I mean, people care more about social media and sneakers these days. Is this going to be profitable at all, in your estimation?

It's normal that most of the people pay more attention to social media than science intheir freee time. At the end what most want to do in their free time is to relax and be with their family and friends.

I think if they launch science projects that are really useful for everyone or make everyday life easier people will get interested. Of course, good marketing is crucial for the success of the platform.

The platform could also attract some people who are not interested in profit but only in science. These people would support projects only because they like them.

Correct point of view definitely, because i have a lot of friends that they dont have any interest in crypto but they like funding projects in web platforms. With this you can take them on board maybe.

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:20:26 AM

A phenomenal project.
With that being said, aren't you guys afraid that there's not that big of interest in Education and Science? I mean, people care more about social media and sneakers these days. Is this going to be profitable at all, in your estimation?

It's normal that most of the people pay more attention to social media than science intheir freee time. At the end what most want to do in their free time is to relax and be with their family and friends.

I think if they launch science projects that are really useful for everyone or make everyday life easier people will get interested. Of course, good marketing is crucial for the success of the platform.

The platform could also attract some people who are not interested in profit but only in science. These people would support projects only because they like them.

Correct point of view definitely, because i have a lot of friends that they dont have any interest in crypto but they like funding projects in web platforms. With this you can take them on board maybe.
Such people should just have an inherent pursuit for science and at least a little belief in crypto)
Tarz

Activity: 237
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:57:16 AM

A phenomenal project.

Unfortunately for them they are missing on an opportunity of becoming rich in a snip of a second which is  what crypto gives u if u act like a tough ass ICO maker with conqueror mindset. Making crap for others to get the money they parked in is what I call riding the crest of ur wave. If u fund something someone else created for u to fund it implies a watching or observing attitude. If u make something then u are a king.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:56:26 AM

A phenomenal project.

Good marketing that involved people who already well known in this subject will be best. I think the number of people who got interested in science is low and it is the job of the team to persuade them into this project. It won't be easy unfortunately!
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:22:47 PM

A phenomenal project.

Good marketing that involved people who already well known in this subject will be best. I think the number of people who got interested in science is low and it is the job of the team to persuade them into this project. It won't be easy unfortunately!

I think they have a great opportunity to seek partnerships, it seems easier for this type of platform, because there will always be actors in the field looking for a good showcase. You will really have your hurdles, but the team's work and your efforts will make all the difference.
king_of_alts

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:17:13 PM

A phenomenal project.

I think they have a great opportunity to seek partnerships, it seems easier for this type of platform, because there will always be actors in the field looking for a good showcase. You will really have your hurdles, but the team's work and your efforts will make all the difference.

I think most scientific projects are underfunded so they should find plenty of them. Whether most of the projects will be commercially successful is a different question.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:17:42 PM

A phenomenal project.

Such people should just have an inherent pursuit for science and at least a little belief in crypto)
maybe it's true that people are more interested in social media-based projects, but there are also sector investors interested in scientific projects, so marketing will be fundamental for this project...
Jay2408

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:30:16 PM

A phenomenal project.

maybe it's true that people are more interested in social media-based projects, but there are also sector investors interested in scientific projects, so marketing will be fundamental for this project...

I think this is the reason why they don't have a normal ICO, they know there aren't many smaller investors in the crypto community that are interested in science projects.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:38:18 PM

A phenomenal project.

I think this is the reason why they don't have a normal ICO, they know there aren't many smaller investors in the crypto community that are interested in science projects.

Especially these days, when the market is already tough as it is, investors don't have much money to invest. Not having an ICO might be actually a good idea. It is quite risky still I think, but we will see how it will work out for them.

king_of_alts

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:50:19 PM

A phenomenal project.

Especially these days, when the market is already tough as it is, investors don't have much money to invest. Not having an ICO might be actually a good idea. It is quite risky still I think, but we will see how it will work out for them.

I think it is just honest for most projects not to do an ICO. Most projects will have nothing to do with the blockchain. ICOs aren't supposed to be a money grab.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:12:26 PM

A phenomenal project.

I think it is just honest for most projects not to do an ICO. Most projects will have nothing to do with the blockchain. ICOs aren't supposed to be a money grab.

ICO is the fastest way to get money and it works and of course many projects are in crypto just for those purposes. I haven't actually seen many projects that are not conducting an ICO.

Amelie Poulain

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:35:09 PM

A phenomenal project.

Scientific projects have great potential, because for example - if in the future will be invented cure for cancer it will be useful, and it would bring lot of money and glory to this project!
cevap

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:48:51 PM

I don't know much about scientific community, but will the freelance platform for scientists be in demand? I don't really know how popular it is among scientists not to be on a steady payroll.

Amelie Poulain

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:07:09 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2018, 09:45:10 PM by Amelie Poulain

I don't know much about scientific community, but will the freelance platform for scientists be in demand? I don't really know how popular it is among scientists not to be on a steady payroll.
I think platform will be in demand, there are many outstanding scientists who need funding for the implementation of their inventions, but their attempts to find investors can be compared with bird that can't start fly.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:13:31 PM

Yes it’s true that scientific research need a lot of fund, and also there is a lot of people with the intention to invest in scientific research. There is no platform at the moment that allow people to invest in scientific research, so scientificcoin will be one of the first.
ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:52:17 PM

Yes it’s true that scientific research need a lot of fund, and also there is a lot of people with the intention to invest in scientific research. There is no platform at the moment that allow people to invest in scientific research, so scientificcoin will be one of the first.
You are right, if they become the first who implements this platform, then there are great chances of success! But I think that to create full-fledged work platform, the team will need a lot of time and effort.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: