Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:16:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:36:34 AM

Yes it’s true that scientific research need a lot of fund, and also there is a lot of people with the intention to invest in scientific research. There is no platform at the moment that allow people to invest in scientific research, so scientificcoin will be one of the first.
You are right, if they become the first who implements this platform, then there are great chances of success! But I think that to create full-fledged work platform, the team will need a lot of time and effort.

If they could find an example research team which the government wants to backed then things will be easy to take off.
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:38:52 AM

Yes it’s true that scientific research need a lot of fund, and also there is a lot of people with the intention to invest in scientific research. There is no platform at the moment that allow people to invest in scientific research, so scientificcoin will be one of the first.
You are right, if they become the first who implements this platform, then there are great chances of success! But I think that to create full-fledged work platform, the team will need a lot of time and effort.

all projects need that. what really matters is the team's dedication. luckily they already have a project under their belt.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:28:09 AM

If they could find an example research team which the government wants to backed then things will be easy to take off.

If the government is involved people can be sure it is no scam. This is why I have proposed to find a university professor with a nice project. They get paid by the government mostly but still need extra funding.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:14:42 AM

Science research will need more funds and more time. Investing in such platform would be require a great patient. I wish the project has a good thing to offer to avoid saturation.
LastHiT

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:45:50 AM

I don't know much about scientific community, but will the freelance platform for scientists be in demand? I don't really know how popular it is among scientists not to be on a steady payroll.

Honestly, there are a lot of capable scientists and innovators that don't have the financial resources to continue their project, fortunately SCIENTIFICCOIN will help them deal with that.Imho.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:55:33 AM

I can't find at whitepaper the information in which country or city will be based main office of this scientific platform? or support will be carried out by remotely-defined employees?
king_of_alts

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:29:07 AM

I can't find at whitepaper the information in which country or city will be based main office of this scientific platform? or support will be carried out by remotely-defined employees?

The website will be hosted on a server in some country. The devs are Russian, aren't they?
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 02:23:38 PM

The website will be hosted on a server in some country. The devs are Russian, aren't they?

Yes, I think most of the team are Russian and as I understand it the company is based in Novosibirsk.

king_of_alts

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:56:23 PM

Yes, I think most of the team are Russian and as I understand it the company is based in Novosibirsk.

I see. This is why they attend the conference there. It is in their neighborhood.
jonnytracker

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:21:09 PM

I see. This is why they attend the conference there. It is in their neighborhood.

Russian technology is good, I think they will like a platform like this
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:42:44 PM

Russia has a large number of Scientific Community Members, and is a good niche for investing in projects
tidtpro333

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:45:06 PM

Will the project be developed in Russia?
jonnytracker

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:29:38 PM

Russia has a large number of Scientific Community Members, and is a good niche for investing in projects

So any Russian in the team ? the official team members or at least a partner ?
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:11:54 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 07:45:26 PM by Frank37

There are many team members from russia, but where the headquarter is located, I dont know.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:46:32 PM

There are many team members from russia, but where the headqurter is located I dont know.

There's an address of the company, probably the HQ, in the footer of the whitepaper which is in Russia:

Scientificcoin LLC
Akad. Lavrentieva ave. 6/1, 704, Novosibirsk, Russia

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:56:33 PM

There are many team members from russia, but where the headqurter is located I dont know.

There's an address of the company, probably the HQ, in the footer of the whitepaper which is in Russia:

Scientificcoin LLC
Akad. Lavrentieva ave. 6/1, 704, Novosibirsk, Russia

That probably means that most of the project that will be funded will be from Russia in the beginning, which is a good news because Russia is one of the leading countries when it comes to science projects. Others will follow for sure.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:02:35 PM

I don't know much about scientific community, but will the freelance platform for scientists be in demand? I don't really know how popular it is among scientists not to be on a steady payroll.

Honestly, there are a lot of capable scientists and innovators that don't have the financial resources to continue their project, fortunately SCIENTIFICCOIN will help them deal with that.Imho.
it is precisely to this that scientificcoin should serve to give to the promising scientific projects the possibility to develop their ideas by financing them with the help of investors...
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:22:19 PM

it is precisely to this that scientificcoin should serve to give to the promising scientific projects the possibility to develop their ideas by financing them with the help of investors...

Well your right, when i think about it, if scientists and researchers are not a part of big cooperations or universities, they dont have a chance in getting funded enough to go trough with their researches. It would really help smaller labs and research facilities.

king_of_alts

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:36:38 PM

Well your right, when i think about it, if scientists and researchers are not a part of big cooperations or universities, they dont have a chance in getting funded enough to go trough with their researches. It would really help smaller labs and research facilities.

Russia has a reputation of having many good scientists but they are chronically underfunded. So there may be some gems when the platform starts. In the long run projects from all over the world should be added.
elenachers

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:57:28 PM

Wait-wait, I'm confused, do the scientists take a cut or not? I feel like we should reward 'em to keep them eager, don't you agree?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: