Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:12:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:38:22 PM

Especially I liked the project ScientificCoin-it is an opportunity for any scientific project to get the necessary funds. A wonderful project.
It's a way of making investing in scientific projects more accessible for everyone. Now we will see how succesful they can be for minor investors.

Exactly, and looking the other side of the coin, we have many professionals with years of applied work, seeking the opportunity and the right time to demonstrate the functionality and application of their projects. For both parties Scientificcoin arrives with the desired platform
Alterberg

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:42:51 PM

Hey. Would not this create a mess with so many projects where investors could not make the best choice?
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:47:36 PM

If people will invest in scientific projects on your platform, what they will give from them? Are they will be able to getting some % of profit every month or year from this projects?

They will be able to get annual dividends according to how much each project raised. 5 % of the money they raise will go to a fund which will then pay off dividends.

The question is how this is gonna work in particular.
For example, I invest $100. Will I get back $5 at the end of the year? It sounds like they will just shuffle all the money and give back people their own money. That would just make it a discount for the tokens, not a dividend, but if everyone gets the discount that means no one gets a discount.
Maybe someone can explain.

Well good question.. the token economics, are they security tokens or utility tokens?
There's a big legal differnce between those 2.

I think it will be both if that's possible.  Cheesy We have to wait for an update from the team.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:55:56 PM

If people will invest in scientific projects on your platform, what they will give from them? Are they will be able to getting some % of profit every month or year from this projects?

They will be able to get annual dividends according to how much each project raised. 5 % of the money they raise will go to a fund which will then pay off dividends.

For example, I invest $100. Will I get back $5 at the end of the year? It sounds like they will just shuffle all the money and give back people their own money. That would just make it a discount for the tokens, not a dividend, but if everyone gets the discount that means no one gets a discount.

Well good question.. the token economics, are they security tokens or utility tokens?

I think it will be both if that's possible.  Cheesy We have to wait for an update from the team.
Indeed, it's better to wait for an answer from the devs before start to speculate about it.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:28:51 PM

Indeed, it's better to wait for an answer from the devs before start to speculate about it.
the question is very interesting and i think they will give investors cumulative anual dividends on the proceeds of all the projects supported by the platform, for what concerns the type of token better wait for a response from the team...
springwind

Activity: 434
Merit: 115

≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:39:24 PM

Especially I liked the project ScientificCoin-it is an opportunity for any scientific project to get the necessary funds. A wonderful project.
It's all good, but I do not think that this project will be interesting for investors. There is still no road map, this is a sign of incompetence.

aveon

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:55:11 PM

It's a way of making investing in scientific projects more accessible for everyone. Now we will see how succesful they can be for minor investors.

Exactly, and looking the other side of the coin, we have many professionals with years of applied work, seeking the opportunity and the right time to demonstrate the functionality and application of their projects. For both parties Scientificcoin arrives with the desired platform

Indeed, this platform could foster significant growth in innovations necessary to improve human lives! I think this project is noble. Smiley
It is not that right now, but it can be. Everything depends on the team, on the investors, and on the market situation. The perspectives are pretty good though...
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:48:51 AM

Indeed, this platform could foster significant growth in innovations necessary to improve human lives! I think this project is noble. Smiley
It is not that right now, but it can be. Everything depends on the team, on the investors, and on the market situation. The perspectives are pretty good though...

Thats how projects hit these days, with a great idea which can be used and improved in the future by common people, this is one of them.
matjas

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:09:13 AM

Hey. Would not this create a mess with so many projects where investors could not make the best choice?

Like every other investment, you will need to do some research and not just trow your money in. I am sure there will be some community reviews of the projects which will help you to get a clearer picture.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:01:03 AM

Like every other investment, you will need to do some research and not just trow your money in. I am sure there will be some community reviews of the projects which will help you to get a clearer picture.

They will have experts' ratings for all projects which will be hopefully a good basis for investment decisions. Including a risk score for each project would also be helpful for investors.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:57:40 AM

They will have experts' ratings for all projects which will be hopefully a good basis for investment decisions. Including a risk score for each project would also be helpful for investors.

that would be helpful. hopefully they will not let just anyone on the platform.

webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 10:42:24 AM

Isn't that some sort of logic? If there are still people going blind "all in" in crypto, they should be taken offline Smiley
Not investigating/researching is like the worst behavior in cryptoworld...

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:45:10 AM

that would be helpful. hopefully they will not let just anyone on the platform.
A risk score would be very helpful to have a fast overview about what projects can be interesting for investors.
FinanceX
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 11:05:54 AM

I think this is a brilliant initiative on paper. Being a science nut, I really hope this can change the landscape of the science world. Too many "professors" out there writing fringe-science articles that never get quotations but still receive funding. I wish you all the best and will be following closely. Smiley

king_of_alts

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:20:13 AM

I think this is a brilliant initiative on paper. Being a science nut, I really hope this can change the landscape of the science world. Too many "professors" out there writing fringe-science articles that never get quotations but still receive funding. I wish you all the best and will be following closely. Smiley

I think this is the mindset that the devs share. The whole idea is to support a good cause. I hope it will work out.
matjas

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:04:45 PM

There are some who doesnt get enough recognition since they can afford to do expensive tests of their theories. On the other hand, a lot of money given to science goes to waste so scientificcoin will be a perfect balance to recognize projects with potential. 

king_of_alts

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:44:40 PM

There are some who doesnt get enough recognition since they can afford to do expensive tests of their theories. On the other hand, a lot of money given to science goes to waste so scientificcoin will be a perfect balance to recognize projects with potential. 

Some projects cannot be used commercially so the government funds them but some projects can and these projects will attract investors on the platform.  Smiley
aveon

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:00:22 PM

Some projects cannot be used commercially so the government funds them but some projects can and these projects will attract investors on the platform.  Smiley
The same goes to real-life situations, not only virtual/crypto ones. I would say that all main rules and laws concerning investment placements can be also used in cryptosphere.
bitcoinner786

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:03:35 PM

If I were a scientist and I would like to place my project on your system, what would I have to do?
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:11:36 PM

Science for commercial things are the type of project that can be funded by the platform I think. Meanwhile science that are very hard will be handled by the government and can't be replaced by any other parties.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: