Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:31:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:07:25 PM

I found at YouTube channel scientificoin presentation by Dirk Reuter (Life Sciences Researcher and Data Scientist, Physicist& Co-founder)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGScStLD_rA
Thanks for sharing. Presentation glasses are often a great way to retain the community's attention and to spread the word about projects. I hope to see you more soon.
Parson_John

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:35:28 PM

sometimes I feel a bit sad for being in the country with so many regulations and restrictions because, you know, I would surely invest in this promising idea!
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:20:56 AM

Scientific field is really a good area to be involve with.
But, do they have partners from private institutions or companies that can help them fast track the developments?
I haven't seen one from their website. And also, I was expecting a longer whitepaper since this is scientifically-oriented project.
But, anyway for now, the wp is sufficient for knowing the basics of this coin.

Actually this is what i think too.

Their other project didn't raised good amount of Money so i hope they have some good private investors right now.

Do not under estimate the power of small investors my friend, if small investors believe the project no matter how high is the hard cap, there is no doubt that project reach to its hard cap and beyond. Maybe otc trades before token hits to exchanges.

Every project gets seed money from private investors or institutions. Projects without them mostly fail so small investors don't buy icos, doesn't have a good start.
To start successfully, one obviously have to have good money for a significant investment. Otherwise, he/she is not able to earn or even to influence the market situation.
Nowadays is difficult to find investors in crypto so almost every project needs some money from private investors.

I really hope they will find some private investors to give them initial push. Its easier to promote ICO if you have some funds under the roof already.

Didn't they say something about meetings with Silicon Valley VC after winning this award in Las Vegas? Would like to know how chances are to get investments from there.

Yeah I think so too. they mentioned something along those lines. Knowledge and money from the valley would help immensely.

They need to tap those private institutions as relying only from the community is not a guarantee to make this project successful.
Okay, given the fact that they can raise money also from small investors. But, they need to convince a lot of small investors that this project is really promising and will bring something into their lives.
Let's wait how this project unfolds. I'm curious what will they achieve 6 months, a year from now. Hope they are still alive.

I don'tt think only small investors would fund the project enough. They need some bigs too.

Yeah about the future, i wonder it too.

maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:47:04 AM

But, do they have partners from private institutions or companies that can help them fast track the developments?
I haven't seen one from their website. And also, I was expecting a longer whitepaper since this is scientifically-oriented project.

Their other project didn't raised good amount of Money so i hope they have some good private investors right now.

Do not under estimate the power of small investors my friend, if small investors believe the project no matter how high is the hard cap, there is no doubt that project reach to its hard cap and beyond. Maybe otc trades before token hits to exchanges.

Every project gets seed money from private investors or institutions. Projects without them mostly fail so small investors don't buy icos, doesn't have a good start.
To start successfully, one obviously have to have good money for a significant investment. Otherwise, he/she is not able to earn or even to influence the market situation.
Nowadays is difficult to find investors in crypto so almost every project needs some money from private investors.

I really hope they will find some private investors to give them initial push. Its easier to promote ICO if you have some funds under the roof already.

Didn't they say something about meetings with Silicon Valley VC after winning this award in Las Vegas? Would like to know how chances are to get investments from there.
This victory in Las Vegas is certainly a positive factor, but for the team does not need to relax, I want to say that they should continue to look for investors and interested persons.

this is what we keep doing: our team extended his presence in Silicon Valley for 1 week more

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:47:44 AM

sometimes I feel a bit sad for being in the country with so many regulations and restrictions because, you know, I would surely invest in this promising idea!

where are you from?

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:49:05 AM

I found at YouTube channel scientificoin presentation by Dirk Reuter (Life Sciences Researcher and Data Scientist, Physicist& Co-founder)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGScStLD_rA
Thanks for sharing. Presentation glasses are often a great way to retain the community's attention and to spread the word about projects. I hope to see you more soon.

we are constantly raising our exposure on media: this is an organic process that we are carefully managing

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:51:19 AM

hi, we are partnering with main institutions in Novosibirsk (huge research center in Russia); building now relationships all over the world.
About the white paper, we have several articles that add information to our project

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:52:14 AM

I can see that this project has a lot of potential being a crowdfunding platform for scientific discoveries. Projects with a focus on their own Blockchain, really brings something more to potential, has greater adherence, and guarantees us a continuous work with the Community.
Absolutely, but the project has to be worth doing all of the stuff you mentioned. Not only the idea, but the team should show that everything will be perfect.

Now we are very focused on the platforms' development and private sales. Things are going pretty well even if we expected some more investors... but this bearish market is not helping

Yes, last year was easier to find investors but I think that projects that can survive this market are going to come out reinforced for the future.
You are right, now is a difficult time. Only the best ICO projects will survive, I would like to hope that this scientific platform will be among the best.

It can be tricky for old investors to cut their losses and enter a new ico, also potential investors are only hearing about how cryptos fallen in recent months, so its not that easy to convince new people.

That's why, in our private sale, we also accept FIAT

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:54:35 AM

How do you pay for the money you get from? I do not know about this clause hoping you understand. I want to know the minimum amount that I can invest in this project, this is the opportunity to invest in the SCIENTIFICCOIN project before it grows. It will make a big profit for the investors

Hi, there is not a minimum amount. Price is now 0.5$.
For any further information you can send me a private message or following instructions on our website

Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:18:58 AM

This victory in Las Vegas is certainly a positive factor, but for the team does not need to relax, I want to say that they should continue to look for investors and interested persons.

this is what we keep doing: our team extended his presence in Silicon Valley for 1 week more

Good idea to seize the opportunity and present your project there extensively. I hope very much that negotiations with potential investors will be successful. Good luck!

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Jepli

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:19:48 AM

I see this project is getting more solid in terms of team's efforts and community build up which is very essential part in making this project a successful one. Great job! Smiley

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:42:00 AM

I see this project is getting more solid in terms of team's efforts and community build up which is very essential part in making this project a successful one. Great job! Smiley

Trying to do our best even if general mood in crypto is very bad...

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 11:02:53 AM

Thats mad. But again no proof no play. I could recommend u to start doubting what u see as its the safest way to not lose money. Whether investors are even investors, whether vegas is real no one does give a crap. This redundant stuff should be below ur brains operating threshold. U got no money at stake and have no right to discuss the matters big chachos discuss.

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:17:56 AM

Trying to do our best even if general mood in crypto is very bad...

It is clear that you are on the right track, considering that you have even been awarded in some events.
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:45:18 AM

Thats mad. But again no proof no play. I could recommend u to start doubting what u see as its the safest way to not lose money. Whether investors are even investors, whether vegas is real no one does give a crap. This redundant stuff should be below ur brains operating threshold. U got no money at stake and have no right to discuss the matters big chachos discuss.

sorry, but what do you mean? Do you doubt about our project? I mean, do you think we are scam?

Faker SKTelecom

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:50:09 AM

Will there be any bonuses during the ICO and how much price per one coin?
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:03:26 PM

0.5$ at the moment I think. Later it will 1.5$.
beeelzebub

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 12:19:56 PM

I can see that this project has a lot of potential being a crowdfunding platform for scientific discoveries. Projects with a focus on their own Blockchain, really brings something more to potential, has greater adherence, and guarantees us a continuous work with the Community.
Absolutely, but the project has to be worth doing all of the stuff you mentioned. Not only the idea, but the team should show that everything will be perfect.

Now we are very focused on the platforms' development and private sales. Things are going pretty well even if we expected some more investors... but this bearish market is not helping

Yes, last year was easier to find investors but I think that projects that can survive this market are going to come out reinforced for the future.
You are right, now is a difficult time. Only the best ICO projects will survive, I would like to hope that this scientific platform will be among the best.

It can be tricky for old investors to cut their losses and enter a new ico, also potential investors are only hearing about how cryptos fallen in recent months, so its not that easy to convince new people.

That's why, in our private sale, we also accept FIAT

You also have a good difference than others. Cryptos were fallen because they are utility and they need very popular platforms to gain profit. You have security tokens and good security tokens didn't drop like utilities did.

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:36:26 PM

That's already a big bonus. The current price is 3 times lower than at the end.
beeelzebub

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 01:57:26 PM

That's already a big bonus. The current price is 3 times lower than at the end.

Yes it is, and even they are on private sale phase, they are accepting every participants it seems. Very nice opportunity.

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: