Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:34:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:22:52 PM

Farmers do not work a lot in winter as far as I know. One should stay tuned at all times to be rich and successful.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:23:32 PM

It is always very good to have someone from the team that could answer all of the community's queries. Regular interaction among the community is ideal for this project. Imho. Smiley

that's true of any project really. community interaction should be a priority

I'd say they are doing pretty good in this department, especially compared to some projects out there. Majority of our questions get answers pretty fast, so I'm satisfied myself.

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 01:24:28 PM

Farmers do not work a lot in winter as far as I know. One should stay tuned at all times to be rich and successful.

Actually some of them can do some work, it depends on the product they produce, but if you like i can change to spring Cheesy They are working more in the spring.

sge99

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 01:29:49 PM

It is always very good to have someone from the team that could answer all of the community's queries. Regular interaction among the community is ideal for this project. Imho. Smiley

Yes, agree. I think they handle communication here really well, being here every day and anwering questions. It's nice, compared to many other projects, to have an active team member here.

zgrdyg

Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 01:32:06 PM

Yes, agree. I think they handle communication here really well, being here every day and anwering questions. It's nice, compared to many other projects, to have an active team member here.

Agree too, in recent months i participated or followed a lot of projects neglecting bitcointalk thread. They hired a person just tells " go for the telegram group they will answer you in there" so after these projects, following a project like this like a dream.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:34:40 PM

Why there is no information about the algorithm they are using. I found none in the white paper also.

We will publish soon an article on this subject

Can't wait to see it. I hope it is dpos or similar thing which can bring more tokens to holders.

new blockchain ?  I support any project not ethereum erc20

As far as I know they are using BOINC algorithm which I don't think any other project has used til now in crypto space
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:39:59 PM

Why there is no information about the algorithm they are using. I found none in the white paper also.

Can't wait to see it. I hope it is dpos or similar thing which can bring more tokens to holders.

As far as I know they are using BOINC algorithm which I don't think any other project has used til now in crypto space

I checked the website of it and didn't understand a bit. And couldn't find any project using this algo either to check.

maurobiasolo (OP)

Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:53:35 PM

Have you ever checked the Grid Coin project?

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:55:14 PM

most ICO is delayed due to market condition currently. i am ok with later. Is SCIENTIFIC team is going to have alpha platform ready before ICO?

The official platform will be released on Feb. 19; no ICO

long time to wait, hope your platform is bettet than i expected.
about no ICO, i think is good for future.

It's a bad time for ICOs anyway. So it is only logical to only have a presale for bigger investors.

But the market seems in a recovery yesterday and today, maybe we passed the worst times and ready for a ride to moon?

Yeah, the market was ok for last 48 hours compared to the rest of 2018 lol.

You can't expect people to act for a 2 days stable market.

This is crypto mate, for me 1 month = a year 1 week = a month and 1 day = a week Smiley things can change in overnight.

Be optimistic and hope for the best. Crypto currency suffered enough this year.
I hope this year will be the same as in the past, closer to winter everything will grow - and for the summer there will be a decline. Many experts say that it will be so, but time will tell.

The return of values to the market is really imminent, I do not know for the sake of important dates inserted in this period, or by the movement of previous years, but I think that such experts really base themselves on firm foundations
Crypto market is very unstable, and this will not change - because the price depend on the mood of people. All that is needed now is to wait for good news, when at the governmental level they start creating their own crypto coins, this will be the beginning of great growth.

We saved enough number of coins to make us rich. A little bit green time in altcoins can make us rich. We are like farmers, we all worked in the winter. now its time to harvest our efforts.

I agree, we had many opportunities in previous projects, as good and promising as Scientificcoin, unfortunately I have passed these opportunities, but today I prefer to collect them, even in difficult times, I believe that rewards will come mainly from this
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:53:00 PM

Agree too, in recent months i participated or followed a lot of projects neglecting bitcointalk thread. They hired a person just tells " go for the telegram group they will answer you in there" so after these projects, following a project like this like a dream.

I guess we could not underestimate the power of this thread / forum to transform projects into successful ones. There are plenty of well known projects that are borne from this forum. Smiley

We are very confident on Bitcointalk power, that's why we are investing resources on this channel. Of course, the environment mood is very different now than 6-7 months ago

wissy

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:17:55 PM

new blockchain ?  I support any project not ethereum erc20

I checked the website of it and didn't understand a bit. And couldn't find any project using this algo either to check.

Could somebody maybe elaborate a bit about this algorithm? I'm not familiar with it, would like to learn some.

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:21:41 PM

Could somebody maybe elaborate a bit about this algorithm? I'm not familiar with it, would like to learn some.

We promise to disclose much more information about algo in the coming weeks.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:34:41 PM

I look forward to it. I have heard about BOINC. It is a piece of software that lets you help calculate science problems and support the scientists.
aveon

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:02:24 PM

I look forward to it. I have heard about BOINC. It is a piece of software that lets you help calculate science problems and support the scientists.
Is it Berkeley Open Infrastructure for Network Computing? If so, I am right now getting to know it better by googling it))
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:06:30 PM

I guess we could not underestimate the power of this thread / forum to transform projects into successful ones. There are plenty of well known projects that are borne from this forum. Smiley

We are very confident on Bitcointalk power, that's why we are investing resources on this channel. Of course, the environment mood is very different now than 6-7 months ago

I really hope it's not misplaced considering the state of the market.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:28:56 PM

most ICO is delayed due to market condition currently. i am ok with later. Is SCIENTIFIC team is going to have alpha platform ready before ICO?

It's a bad time for ICOs anyway. So it is only logical to only have a presale for bigger investors.

But the market seems in a recovery yesterday and today, maybe we passed the worst times and ready for a ride to moon?

This is crypto mate, for me 1 month = a year 1 week = a month and 1 day = a week Smiley things can change in overnight.

I hope this year will be the same as in the past, closer to winter everything will grow - and for the summer there will be a decline. Many experts say that it will be so, but time will tell.

The return of values to the market is really imminent, I do not know for the sake of important dates inserted in this period, or by the movement of previous years, but I think that such experts really base themselves on firm foundations
Crypto market is very unstable, and this will not change - because the price depend on the mood of people. All that is needed now is to wait for good news, when at the governmental level they start creating their own crypto coins, this will be the beginning of great growth.

We saved enough number of coins to make us rich. A little bit green time in altcoins can make us rich. We are like farmers, we all worked in the winter. now its time to harvest our efforts.

I agree, we had many opportunities in previous projects, as good and promising as Scientificcoin, unfortunately I have passed these opportunities, but today I prefer to collect them, even in difficult times, I believe that rewards will come mainly from this
actually at the moment the sector of the ico is in difficulty, but the idea of ​​this project, the concept are winning so i think it's worth it to wait for the official launch of the platform in February...
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:50:23 PM

Is it Berkeley Open Infrastructure for Network Computing? If so, I am right now getting to know it better by googling it))

Yes, it is

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:51:42 PM

actually at the moment the sector of the ico is in difficulty, but the idea of ​​this project, the concept are winning so i think it's worth it to wait for the official launch of the platform in February...

As we have repeated several times, we won't do any ICO. Only a private sale targeting medium/large  investors.

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:08:29 PM

In fact I'm surprise how good it's working and how it is being maintained over time.
wissy

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:47:30 PM

I really hope it's not misplaced considering the state of the market.

If I think about it, I don't really know which other social network or forum is worth investing time in. Telegram is only good for getting members, because people still are somehow impressed by big numbers. Otherwise, Twitter? Facebook? Not really. YouTube is good for informing people via short explanatory videos. Nothing much is left.

Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: