Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:09:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
masoodvp

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:16:02 AM

when do you plan to run the ICO?

No ICO, only private sale

If so, then why bounty and airdrop? I do not understand the logical connection.
And what is the minimum purchase amount in private sale?

Their airdrop and bounty budget also very low. Not giving out big amounts.

beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 05:24:02 AM

There are no public sale? Im curios, why some projects dont have ICO nowdays... What mrequiments for private sale and what hardcap here?

the reason is pretty straightforward: we don't believe that small investors can fund this project. We need large investors who can understand our complexity

And what min amount for participiate in private sale? Do you have some known big accepted investors already? (like Fenbushi Capital etc.)?

No big names at the moment. Actually, we didn't set a min. amount: by the way, conditions vary depending on the sum invested.

So everyone will be able to participiate in private sale? Why you called this "private sale" in this way? I think private sale for big investors only...
Everyone can invest in this private sale, but of course with a certain minimum amount and maybe with another requirements. This way they can reach as many big investors as possible.

I think their private sale is contact only. Not like you click buy now link from a website.

They don't have such a thing. You are sending a mail and learning the details. It is not an ico, but it seems they are not putting any obstacle for any buyer, small or big.

maurobiasolo (OP)

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:00:34 AM

There are no public sale? Im curios, why some projects dont have ICO nowdays... What mrequiments for private sale and what hardcap here?

the reason is pretty straightforward: we don't believe that small investors can fund this project. We need large investors who can understand our complexity

And what min amount for participiate in private sale? Do you have some known big accepted investors already? (like Fenbushi Capital etc.)?

No big names at the moment. Actually, we didn't set a min. amount: by the way, conditions vary depending on the sum invested.

So everyone will be able to participiate in private sale? Why you called this "private sale" in this way? I think private sale for big investors only...
Everyone can invest in this private sale, but of course with a certain minimum amount and maybe with another requirements. This way they can reach as many big investors as possible.

I think their private sale is contact only. Not like you click buy now link from a website.

They don't have such a thing. You are sending a mail and learning the details. It is not an ico, but it seems they are not putting any obstacle for any buyer, small or big.

Exactly, to buy from us you must contact us via the website and perform KYC

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:20:40 AM

Are Healthmonitor and Scientificcoin projects are linked to each other?

Health Monitor was a test to validate the main idea behind scientific coin: funding science with cryptocurrencies.
Also, both projects share some investors and team member (included me   Cool)

Interesting. You were unlucky because had you launched scientificcoin last year you could have raised millions in an ICO. Wekk, I think it will succeed anyway.  Wink
You are looking toooooooo far. This is not the case when the project is doomed to be successful - it may go anywhere just because of dust in the wind...
I agree, I'm sure this project would have raised a big amount last year, but it is what it is and  I'm sure than even now they will find a way of getting the funds.

Most of the projects which are running right now might have fetched more than double if it was organized ICO last year. The boom was higher last year and new investors were pouring in.
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:23:22 AM

Are Healthmonitor and Scientificcoin projects are linked to each other?

Health Monitor was a test to validate the main idea behind scientific coin: funding science with cryptocurrencies.
Also, both projects share some investors and team member (included me   Cool)

Interesting. You were unlucky because had you launched scientificcoin last year you could have raised millions in an ICO. Wekk, I think it will succeed anyway.  Wink
You are looking toooooooo far. This is not the case when the project is doomed to be successful - it may go anywhere just because of dust in the wind...
I agree, I'm sure this project would have raised a big amount last year, but it is what it is and  I'm sure than even now they will find a way of getting the funds.

Most of the projects which are running right now might have fetched more than double if it was organized ICO last year. The boom was higher last year and new investors were pouring in.

Yes, that's true.

cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:27:50 AM

Why did you guys decided to have a private sale only? Isn't it more work? You have to discuss conditions with everyone who would like to invest separately and negotiate and stuff.

beeelzebub

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 08:43:26 AM

Why did you guys decided to have a private sale only? Isn't it more work? You have to discuss conditions with everyone who would like to invest separately and negotiate and stuff.

They are not expecting too many small buyers to participate their sale and going after big investors.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:02:06 AM

They are not expecting too many small buyers to participate their sale and going after big investors.

Private sale as I know is the phase where investors could buy tokens in huge amount with good bonuses. While for public there will be the main sale where everyone can take part on it.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:06:48 AM

Private sale as I know is the phase where investors could buy tokens in huge amount with good bonuses. While for public there will be the main sale where everyone can take part on it.

There won't be any ICO as far as I know. Tokens are only being sold via private sale only.
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:40:11 AM

There won't be any ICO as far as I know. Tokens are only being sold via private sale only.
For me, the project without full ICO campaign is somewhat like underdog or something. It's a demo version of a full one, I just hope that this step will help the devs.
Ajith88282845

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:05:38 AM

Oh, I remember health monitor. Yes, I will agree with you, attracting large private investors is more reasonable, who won't whine because of the every market fall and other problems. Okay, but in what form, if not classical, will your ICO take place? private sale by invitation only?

At the moment, ScientificCoin is at the stage of a closed token sale. 
You can read more about Scientificcoin TOKENS AND THEIR DISTRIBUTION here: http://scientificcoin.com/blog5
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:07:13 AM

We think it's much less expensive than chasing small investors (who are not investing now)

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:07:45 AM

Do you guys happen to have a counter on total proceeds of the private sale at your website? I'm sure the community would love to have that progress bar. Imho:)

The term "private" has a specific meaning  Wink

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:08:26 AM

Exactly, this is not the kind of project attracting small investors...

loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:20:00 PM

I think that if this project would have been launched last year they would be open to small investors as well, but this year its difficult to get a big amount that way.
Julescape

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:36:20 PM

Well done, much deserved prize for your outstanding project based on Proof of Research.
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:39:36 PM

I think that if this project would have been launched last year they would be open to small investors as well, but this year its difficult to get a big amount that way.

but we are not doing an ICO, and the amount raised is not all- much more important is organic growth of user base
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:07:22 PM

but we are not doing an ICO, and the amount raised is not all- much more important is organic growth of user base

exactly, we are working in several directions to make this platform great

lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:52:22 PM

Perhaps it could be the best thing to do - having a private sale instead of a public one but will it have adverse effect on token distribution in the long run? I mean its much better if the token has a wider distribution. Imho Smiley
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:08:39 PM

Perhaps it could be the best thing to do - having a private sale instead of a public one but will it have adverse effect on token distribution in the long run? I mean its much better if the token has a wider distribution. Imho Smiley

people will have to own our tokens to use both scientific coin and hire a scientist platform: initially we are airdropping some coins to the crowd (But we also sent some to universities)

Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: