Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:21:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:46:58 PM

Why did you guys decided to have a private sale only? Isn't it more work? You have to discuss conditions with everyone who would like to invest separately and negotiate and stuff.

They are not expecting too many small buyers to participate their sale and going after big investors.

I think like this, following and doing marketing for the small investors and the other procedures(lots of kyc or etc.) can be painful so targeting big investors can be a smart decision, dont forget the recent market conditions, small investors are very conservative right now.
But in many projects, exactly the small buyers consist a lion part of the investors and give the biggest part of money...

Maybe they did some research and came to the conclusion that the average small investor isn't that much interested in a science funding project and considering the bad market conditions it would be even harder to get small investors on board.

You are probably right. In times like this there are more pressing issues to deal with and people often decide against investing into something with a risky outcome, they prefer to go with safer investment options and crypto right now is not one them.

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:48:33 PM

Why did you guys decided to have a private sale only? Isn't it more work? You have to discuss conditions with everyone who would like to invest separately and negotiate and stuff.

They are not expecting too many small buyers to participate their sale and going after big investors.

I think like this, following and doing marketing for the small investors and the other procedures(lots of kyc or etc.) can be painful so targeting big investors can be a smart decision, dont forget the recent market conditions, small investors are very conservative right now.
But in many projects, exactly the small buyers consist a lion part of the investors and give the biggest part of money...

they need many people because there will be many projects. I don't think that only some big whales will invest in these projects

if big whales come and invest, it can cover some project. many people not mean promised. but, many project can be finished one by one by profit from past project
I'm not sure that in this difficult time it is worth waiting for large whales. In addition, if whales want to sell all the tokens, they can significantly reduce the value of the token.

Yes, it would be best to have a big community with many different investors but this is easier said than done in this market.
Indeed having just a few investors means that the future of the project depends on what they do with tokens. But nowadays is hard to find investors so having a big community is not that easy.
If they had a famous scientist in their team, this would be the best way to find investors. For example, it would be great to see Grigori Perelman as the project advisor or someone else.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:03:37 PM

Amazing this project, science and the blockchain united by this great project, I hope they succeed in the world of cryptocurrencies. Smiley

well their other project was a success and it's currently being implemented so hope is high
yes their other project was a success then the team is expert in the field, the idea of this project is certainly winning then yes the expectations for success are high...
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:10:31 PM

Amazing this project, science and the blockchain united by this great project, I hope they succeed in the world of cryptocurrencies. Smiley

Sharing the same hope...  Grin

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:11:18 PM

You once mentioned that you will present your project at a German startup event. Do you already know when and where this will take place?

We are waiting for a confirmation. We should receive it in few days

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:12:49 PM

It was happening some times ago... Please, have a look at the most recent figures about ICO investment pools

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:15:26 PM

well their other project was a success and it's currently being implemented so hope is high
yes their other project was a success then the team is expert in the field, the idea of this project is certainly winning then yes the expectations for success are high...

We have very high expectations: today, for example, one of our team member is pitching our project in front of several VC in Silicon Valley.

loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:43:41 PM

We have very high expectations: today, for example, one of our team member is pitching our project in front of several VC in Silicon Valley.
That sounds good I hope you can get something positive from there.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:22:49 PM

That sounds good I hope you can get something positive from there.
I still think this project will be a watershed for the Team, as it will reach more expressive numbers and a bigger application, with high demand in its platform when operating
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:31:16 PM

Hello, i believe this project will be more powerful if it has/connected with many potential science investors in it.
So how many potential investors do you have or connected with, or maybe just aware about your project?
Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:47:13 PM

Great! I would assume that the project could easily attract investors considering the caliber of the project and its team. Smiley

Grounddropp

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:59:43 PM

This is a future id love to see!
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:03:56 AM

Great! I would assume that the project could easily attract investors considering the caliber of the project and its team. Smiley

Goodl luck with the sales pitch. I assume it is not easy in this market to attract seed money.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:19:17 AM

Goodl luck with the sales pitch. I assume it is not easy in this market to attract seed money.

Not easy like it used to be but still, good projects finding a way always. I don't have any worries about scientificcoin.

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:50:18 AM

Not easy like it used to be but still, good projects finding a way always. I don't have any worries about scientificcoin.
Normies already left this market , so the ICO competition will be tougher than before.
And taking the attention of big investors and whales is a very good way in currenct market condition.
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:57:49 AM

Normies already left this market , so the ICO competition will be tougher than before.
And taking the attention of big investors and whales is a very good way in currenct market condition.

Yes, since they tend to have the vision and asset to invest long term

muzkle

Activity: 266

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:03:25 AM

Hello, i believe this project will be more powerful if it has/connected with many potential science investors in it.
So how many potential investors do you have or connected with, or maybe just aware about your project?
I agree! The ability to connect with the majority of scientists will be one of the factors that make the project stronger. So, what measures did the project use to attract scientists?

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:17:12 AM

I agree! The ability to connect with the majority of scientists will be one of the factors that make the project stronger. So, what measures did the project use to attract scientists?

we partner with Universities, research centers and incubators; that is allowing us to get in touch with promising projects

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:31:12 AM

Hello, you can find some on our website. Others, can't be disclosed now.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:14:29 AM

Well moving forward without the ICO and only with the private sale is a bold move. Hope for better outcomes.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: