Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:30:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 911

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:39:13 AM

I think that if this project would have been launched last year they would be open to small investors as well, but this year its difficult to get a big amount that way.

but we are not doing an ICO, and the amount raised is not all- much more important is organic growth of user base

But if everything was like last year, would you still choose this approach?

It seems to me that the answer would be positive. But now a completely different situation in crypto. Perhaps private sale will bring the best result for the project, as well as for large investors who are ready to invest their money.

They don't have a minimum investment, so it seems to me that almost anybody who is willing to participate can do that, even if you're not a big investor.

Maybe a private sale instead of an ICO is made for some legal reasons, so that the project is not under the regulation of ICO laws?
Since if there is no minimum amount to buy, then this is the only conclusion that explains the lack of ICO. Or is it?
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:52:37 AM

I think that if this project would have been launched last year they would be open to small investors as well, but this year its difficult to get a big amount that way.

but we are not doing an ICO, and the amount raised is not all- much more important is organic growth of user base

But if everything was like last year, would you still choose this approach?

It seems to me that the answer would be positive. But now a completely different situation in crypto. Perhaps private sale will bring the best result for the project, as well as for large investors who are ready to invest their money.

They don't have a minimum investment, so it seems to me that almost anybody who is willing to participate can do that, even if you're not a big investor.

Maybe a private sale instead of an ICO is made for some legal reasons, so that the project is not under the regulation of ICO laws?
Since if there is no minimum amount to buy, then this is the only conclusion that explains the lack of ICO. Or is it?

yes, among other reasons, in a private sale is easier to do KYC

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:48:43 AM

Why did you guys decided to have a private sale only? Isn't it more work? You have to discuss conditions with everyone who would like to invest separately and negotiate and stuff.

They are not expecting too many small buyers to participate their sale and going after big investors.

Private sale as I know is the phase where investors could buy tokens in huge amount with good bonuses. While for public there will be the main sale where everyone can take part on it.

There won't be any ICO as far as I know. Tokens are only being sold via private sale only.

Ouch, I didn't notice it before. This for sure will be very different with the most projects I've ever seen. Idk whether this innovation will result in the better outcome or not but lets wish for the best.
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:39:15 AM

Why did you guys decided to have a private sale only? Isn't it more work? You have to discuss conditions with everyone who would like to invest separately and negotiate and stuff.

They are not expecting too many small buyers to participate their sale and going after big investors.

Private sale as I know is the phase where investors could buy tokens in huge amount with good bonuses. While for public there will be the main sale where everyone can take part on it.

There won't be any ICO as far as I know. Tokens are only being sold via private sale only.

Ouch, I didn't notice it before. This for sure will be very different with the most projects I've ever seen. Idk whether this innovation will result in the better outcome or not but lets wish for the best.

Differently, from other projects, our founders èut $500k in the initial project phase; now we are looking for the support of medium/large investors to speed up the growth. That's why we don't need an ICO.

Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:14:40 AM

Hello, i believe this project will be more powerful if it has/connected with many potential science investors in it.
So how many potential investors do you have or connected with, or maybe just aware about your project?
I agree! The ability to connect with the majority of scientists will be one of the factors that make the project stronger. So, what measures did the project use to attract scientists?

we partner with Universities, research centers and incubators; that is allowing us to get in touch with promising projects

Sounds like a plan! Do you guys also plan to present the project to major scientific organizations worldwide?
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:14:05 AM

Differently, from other projects, our founders èut $500k in the initial project phase; now we are looking for the support of medium/large investors to speed up the growth. That's why we don't need an ICO.

in other words we need to go to exchanges to buy tokens? Sad

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:33:07 AM

if you want them now, follow instructions on our website

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:35:58 AM

If founders have invest $500k of their own money that means that they really believe in the success of the project.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:26:53 PM

If founders have invest $500k of their own money that means that they really believe in the success of the project.

never heard of such news before, so this is a good startup company with determination to win
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:43:36 PM

what is the minimum amount of investment in Private Sale? Just want to know if I can invest now or need to wait till it hits the exchanges.
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:53:51 PM

Please, can you support us by voting Scientific Coin in this poll?

https://twitter.com/TokensMarketpl1/status/1042384899825709057

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:10:34 PM

Done, it is leading right now with %50.

I hope you guys get the free ad slot.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:14:45 PM

what is the minimum amount of investment in Private Sale? Just want to know if I can invest now or need to wait till it hits the exchanges.

You would need to contact the team in order to figure it out. I don't think they have a limit, but conditions depend on how much you would invest.

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:36:24 PM

Done, it is leading right now with %50.

I hope you guys get the free ad slot.
thanks!

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:40:09 PM

This is showing the ambition and belief of the team in the project.

$500K is a huge amount and no-one put this kind of money to their project if they have any doubt of failure.

Jepli

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:46:08 PM

Wow! Congrats to the team and community on this wonderful project! Already reached 100 pages of healthy discussions with regards to the SCIENTIFICCOIN. Keep it up! Smiley

Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:57:52 PM

$500K is a huge amount and no-one put this kind of money to their project if they have any doubt of failure.

That's true! It's quite a refreshing change that instead of greedy devs you have a committed team that believe in their project and its success.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:51:01 PM

Of course, any business can fail for many reasons: wrong idea, bad execution, etc. Our initial investment showed our commitment

That's true! It's quite a refreshing change that instead of greedy devs you have a committed team that believe in their project and its success.

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:34:32 PM

Of course, any business can fail for many reasons: wrong idea, bad execution, etc. Our initial investment showed our commitment

I came across in recent times with many projects that were really promising, with good idea, Team, but their initial values were absurdly exaggerated, I think it's good to have your feet firmly on the ground, especially with the current moment
zgrdyg

Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 04:55:48 PM

Wow, 500k usd for initial phase funded by the team, i didn't hear something like this for a long time. This dedication will bring you success definitely.

Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: