Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:35:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159781 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bonksnp2

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:05:07 AM

Neluns is great I want too see their application for mobile phones. I really expect that it will be awesome. But I still don’t know when it will be launch. Does anybody know about it something?
You are right. The application will be great because it will satisfy any users need. Developers announced that it will be launched in September. I guess there is not a long time to wait for it but these expectations are justified.
Maybe you are right about this project. I hope that this application will have user-friendly interface. It is very important for a popular application. Besides, it will be great for fast and comfortable adaptation for users that haven’t worked with crypto currencies.
I guess this project will be really useful for everyone thanks to special feature that provides usage of crypto and fiat. Application will be great. Mobile banking is great for crypto community.
I wonder what will happen next. I know that Neluns team has great plans and application is just another step to their success. Their roadmap impressed me a lot. I guess there is supposed to be planned something special.
In accordance with the roadmap, they have a presale and that’s all. But it is important and I know that developers will be appreciated for their efforts. Well, I follow Neluns news to see more.
Do you know when the presale will be finished? I know that they have great bonuses for buyers. Maybe it will be interesting for many users. I want to know more about it.
Yes, it is really advantageous. Team offer 50% extra-bonus because there are only 2 days left. Everyone needs to hurry up. By the way, developers say that neluns token is stable unlike BTC and ETH. Maybe it is too ambitious but they are right.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:11:02 AM

Neluns is great I want too see their application for mobile phones. I really expect that it will be awesome. But I still don’t know when it will be launch. Does anybody know about it something?
You are right. The application will be great because it will satisfy any users need. Developers announced that it will be launched in September. I guess there is not a long time to wait for it but these expectations are justified.
Maybe you are right about this project. I hope that this application will have user-friendly interface. It is very important for a popular application. Besides, it will be great for fast and comfortable adaptation for users that haven’t worked with crypto currencies.
I guess this project will be really useful for everyone thanks to special feature that provides usage of crypto and fiat. Application will be great. Mobile banking is great for crypto community.
I wonder what will happen next. I know that Neluns team has great plans and application is just another step to their success. Their roadmap impressed me a lot. I guess there is supposed to be planned something special.
In accordance with the roadmap, they have a presale and that’s all. But it is important and I know that developers will be appreciated for their efforts. Well, I follow Neluns news to see more.
Do you know when the presale will be finished? I know that they have great bonuses for buyers. Maybe it will be interesting for many users. I want to know more about it.
Yes, it is really advantageous. Team offer 50% extra-bonus because there are only 2 days left. Everyone needs to hurry up. By the way, developers say that neluns token is stable unlike BTC and ETH. Maybe it is too ambitious but they are right.
Nice to hear that you so sure about dev’s and this project. They offer serious banking services for crypto society and that’s why users support it. Users support the project and it is stable. It is pretty obvious.
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:17:29 AM

Nice to hear that you so sure about dev’s and this project. They offer serious banking services for crypto society and that’s why users support it. Users support the project and it is stable. It is pretty obvious.
There are so many important conditions that can change everything. I think Neluns team is enough well-educated and flexible to be able to avoid different dangerous problems. So, I think everything will be ok.
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:26:26 AM

Hey, community! I like this project and I want to see their results. Neluns has everything that is needed to create a platform that will change rules on the crypto market. I wish good luck to developers and users also.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:31:26 AM

Hey, community! I like this project and I want to see their results. Neluns has everything that is needed to create a platform that will change rules on the crypto market. I wish good luck to developers and users also.

I hope that you are right. As far as I understand you are quite aware of this project and I hope that you will be able to help me. I can’t find a lot of information about credits that Neluns will offer to users. Can you tell me something about it?
SamuelN

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:36:19 AM

I hope that you are right. As far as I understand you are quite aware of this project and I hope that you will be able to help me. I can’t find a lot of information about credits that Neluns will offer to users. Can you tell me something about it?
Tell me please what you exactly want to know about credits. There will be a broad spectrum of loan products. It doesn’t matter if you are a private or corporate client of this platform, you will have access to all possible services.
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:42:31 AM

Tell me please what you exactly want to know about credits. There will be a broad spectrum of loan products. It doesn’t matter if you are a private or corporate client of this platform, you will have access to all possible services.
Omg. It looks very prospective. I am sure this feature will be great for all users. By the way, will it be possible to get loans in cryptocurrencies or only in fiat? How users will get these loans?
SamuelN

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:47:39 AM

Omg. It looks very prospective. I am sure this feature will be great for all users. By the way, will it be possible to get loans in cryptocurrencies or only in fiat? How users will get these loans?
Clients will be able to get loans in any currency and fiat. Everything is acceptable. Neluns loans will be send to clients by crediting funds to a multi-currency account. It is easy and fast. What else is needed? I think it is even more interesting than real banks.
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:53:04 AM

Clients will be able to get loans in any currency and fiat. Everything is acceptable. Neluns loans will be send to clients by crediting funds to a multi-currency account. It is easy and fast. What else is needed? I think it is even more interesting than real banks.
True. I like that they give to users many opportunities. This digital bank changes everything and I really like it a lot. I hope developers have enough support to make this project popular all over the world.
SamuelN

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:59:23 AM

True. I like that they give to users many opportunities. This digital bank changes everything and I really like it a lot. I hope developers have enough support to make this project popular all over the world.
I completely agree with you but I think that developers already have enough support. Besides, I am sure that they will raise enough funds to make it great. Everything will happen as it is planned
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:09:39 AM

I completely agree with you but I think that developers already have enough support. Besides, I am sure that they will raise enough funds to make it great. Everything will happen as it is planned
I really am interested in presale results. I want to know how tokens were sold. Where I can find information about presales results? Unfortunately, I haven’t found it yet.
SamuelN

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:14:27 AM

I really am interested in presale results. I want to know how tokens were sold. Where I can find information about presales results? Unfortunately, I haven’t found it yet.
You just need to visit their website. They announced that they’ve almost reached the har cap. I think it is a wonderful result for this project. I think it is only the start. Here is the link.
https://neluns.io/
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:21:20 AM

You just need to visit their website. They announced that they’ve almost reached the har cap. I think it is a wonderful result for this project. I think it is only the start. Here is the link.
https://neluns.io/

Thank you so much. I am really very inconsiderate. I am happy to see this project on the top and I think they will earn more respect and community members.
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:37:04 AM

Tell us, what is the peculiarity of the project, its product and technologies, which it applies in its product? I'm interested to know more about him!
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:43:03 AM

Tell us, what is the peculiarity of the project, its product and technologies, which it applies in its product? I'm interested to know more about him!

This project really has a large number of users who are waiting for the implementation of the project. This is one of the most anticipated projects
boomertoo

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:56:52 AM

This project really has a large number of users who are waiting for the implementation of the project. This is one of the most anticipated projects

I do not quite understand the main task that the project wants to solve for its users, what can you advise me, what more carefully to understand the project?
kk777

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:03:52 AM

I do not quite understand the main task that the project wants to solve for its users, what can you advise me, what more carefully to understand the project?

You should pay attention to the white paper, as there is collected all the information about the project, its technologies, marketing and many other equally important information
boomertoo

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:12:12 AM

You should pay attention to the white paper, as there is collected all the information about the project, its technologies, marketing and many other equally important information

And if I can not find an answer to my question there, what can you advise me to do in this case? Where can I find the answer to the question?
kk777

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:18:04 AM

And if I can not find an answer to my question there, what can you advise me to do in this case? Where can I find the answer to the question?

You can contact the project support service in the telegram channel. I'm sure that there you will certainly find answers to your questions, because project managers answer questions constantly and quickly
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:26:40 AM

The project needs a lot of financial investments, because to realize this idea, it takes a huge amount of finances that the project does not have!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: