Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:18:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 [976] 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509641 times)
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:47:37 PM

shit... bc is rising before hitting my buy. anyone got any more fud?

Ask some chinese , they are the masters of fud .
They can bring the same old news over and over again.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
brammien

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:47:52 PM

Some Quick Facts To Remember

1.) BlackCoin is a little over 2 months old.
2.) With all the ups and downs BlackCoin is up 2700% from the day it launched.
3.) BlackCoin is up 180% from the start of April.
4.) After the crazy week we had BlackCoin is still up 97.18% from last week.
5.) BlackCoin has been added to CoinKite and Moolah.
6.) We have the BlackCoin card shipping soon that will bring brand awareness like no other coin before.
7.) Numerous merchants have begun accepting BlackCoin, and more are added every week.
8.) We have started a campaign to get BlackCoin its own market on Mintpal.
9.) In several weeks we are going to have the media event of all media events for a crypto-currency.

So those who wanted to get quick profits and leave, let them leave. What they left with are peanuts. Those who have been here from the start and are holding will be happy weeks and months ahead from now. The only thing dead around here are the coins we steamrolled over on our way to the top. With the sell off the past 2 days we are still #11. That is a good position to start from when we make another push for the top!!!

Iconic, I have had what I think is a good idea. What about a foreign press release? To the chinese media? Or is that too soon.

Sure...I think it is a great idea. Does anyone want to take that on?

SO Iconic, was thinking about your the blackcoin cards, and a really good way to get coins into offline storage/in new to crypo peoples hands. Not sure exactly how this could be done but there are quite a lot of people interested in cryptos but are not tech savvy enough or know really how process works to get in. It's a two step process for getting into alts like BC at the moment overall except for prelude, but still there is setting accounts up and such.

Question is, are you equipt to sell your BC cards to people with credit cards/paypal or something like that preloaded with coins? Say going rate, but could do it 100 coins or more, but for going rate. So for instance minus fees of transaction, fees of shipping and cost of card, could someone order a card preloaded with say $200 dollars $ current market value of BC to be shipped to them?

I think if this could be done, it would be so much easier to get new people into cryptos/BC cause the ordering of this could be make very easy for them.

Can this be done and done legally?
mrmate

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:48:07 PM

https://i.imgur.com/QtSpnA6.png
KingSchultz

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:48:59 PM

Anyone think that bigger interests might be trying to incite panic and kill Blackcoin? I mean, the crash after the ridiculous panic-buy likely would have been large anyway but it feels like someone with power is trying to kick BC all the way down.

For example, it would probably make solid business sense for KNC to spend A LOT of money to manipulate the market and kill this whole Proof of Stake innovation before it really takes hold...

Lots of people with money stand to lose big if PoS really took off.

Anyway, take from what you will. Tongue
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:50:35 PM

why are you guys always talking about the Chinese ? We never see them anywhere. Are you sure they are in the altcoin trade, like us ? Don't forget they are commies...
KingSchultz

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:55:08 PM

why are you guys always talking about the Chinese ? We never see them anywhere. Are you sure they are in the altcoin trade, like us ? Don't forget they are commies...

Honestly, I think the Chinese were unfortunately a large source of the panic buying/dumping. AFAIK they had until yesterday to easily transfer between Fiat and BTC. My theory is that many Chinese crypto-noobs saw it as a last-chance to get their money into alts easily. Blackcoin happened to be 'the big thing' at this time. Most likely panic bought up, and then panic sold down when they didn't get rich quick.

It also explains why the money taken out of BC seemed to flow into all of the other shitcoins at once instead of leaving the market.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:55:28 PM

Seems to me that it is only retarded white live in mom's basement Americans who talk about the "chinese"
Stop the fear mongering.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
dihydrogenmonoxide

Activity: 197
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:57:31 PM

We need less price discussion here.

Everyone who is pro blackcoin email Mintpal and ask them to take on blackcoin as a second market.

Don't just sit there, do it! Two minutes and you've made a difference to your investment. Here's the email address: support@mintpal.com
Post your email here, mate I'll spam them with all of my emails Smiley (have a few)

And like he said LESS TALKING AND CRYING ABOUT THE PRICE AND MORE HELPING BLACKCOIN

Something like this?

Dear Mintpal Team,

please consider to add Blackcoin markets to support and facilitate the further development of this coin which is responsible for >50% of your daily volume. Blackcoin needs to be more decoupled from Bitcoin prices to become #1 coin in the future. Please start with a BC/DOGE market and if this works out for you (volume) you could add more markets as needed.

Thanks,
XXX

"The best way to convince a fool that he is wrong is to let him have his own way." - Josh Billings
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:58:13 PM

I honestly don't think the Chinese trade on the internet.

Altcoins are a Western thing.
kyma

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:58:34 PM

i NEVER give up this coin!!!!blackcoins+ excellent coder.motivated devs.wallet with no problems.minting does fine.real fast transaktion!.PoS.
 but one question pls,what happens with fee  ?  is it to high with 0.0002 for longer periods?

good question what does fee support?

draco71

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:59:20 PM

Seems to me that it is only retarded white live in mom's basement Americans who talk about the "chinese"
Stop the fear mongering.

^^^^^

That.

... and please stop talking about "whales that manipulate the price". If you do not know that by now, I welcome you to planet Earth.

My heart belongs to RieCoin (RIC), my investments to BlackCoin (BC)
UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 07:01:02 PM

Where do the devs hang out and chat?

they are active on IRC
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23blackcoin
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23%23blackcoin
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23blackcoinpool

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
exposebc

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:01:36 PM

BC community - we all need to understand how crypto - at this point in it's history - works.

There are organized pump and dump gangs.  They watch for low priced coins with a happening community and lots of hype.  When they feel the coin is ready for a pump they throw BTC at it and of course at their target price they bail.  They have gotten pretty sophisticated.

Yes they do usually leave coins for dead.  How, Why?

1) The pumpers attract a bunch of new buyers mid-pump.  Those mid-pump buyers are the one that get fleeced.  NOW THE FLEECED ARE THE HATERZ of the coin - perma-bitter trolls!

2) The coin is no longer the flavor of the day so the sheeples move on, hoping to catch and time the next pump and to next time get it right.

3) The coin's community felt rich and then just as quickly lost it all so the community demoralizes and descends into recriminations etc...

4) For the above reasons and the resulting FUD (and other reasons) the volume dies.

And that number 4, my fellow BC true believers, is the real death-knell;  no volume.

Yes, we all feel a little raped and pillaged at this point.

Will this community stay together?  All the reasons this community rose up are still valid.  The coin has not changed.

COMMUNITY, YOU NEED TO GET THIS...

You will probably never "get rich quick in crypto" unless you are tied in with a P&D gang.  So don't bother.

There is a least one "get rich slowly in cypto" strategy though, pick the next BTC/LTC.  No question, there will be more massive winners.  Find your winner, buy it low, support the community and hang on through the ride.

I realize the next part of my post is controversial but please consider it:

We need to Promote volume Not price.  Being in the top few in volume will attract new money.   With BC's limited supply, new money will get us a gradual rise.

Think of it this way. New crypto investors are looking for low prices.  When we hype price there are fewer and fewer new crypto investors for BC!

Volume allows for a good trading market.  Traders need volume.  Traders bring in new money at WHATEVER price.

Now this is the part that if this community embraces will take BC to BTC parity.  OK ready?

We need to thwart the pump.

Lets take a stand:

We must NEVER allow this coin to be abused!

We must NEVER allow another person to get fleeced by buying BC - not one more hater made on our watch!

We must NEVER ALLOW ANOTHER PUMP!

Please do this, plan to sell a specific portion of your holdings at each swing high / new high.  I suggest 1 to 5% at swing highs and 10% at new highs.  Then, buy back MORE at each swing low.

Please, look at a chart for a previous meaningful swing high (maybe 10 to 20% higher than the current price) and enter your sell orders now!  After you get a fill enter your buy order.  Of course if you want to commit new money now (4/16 3pm EST) I suggest 10k - you may never get a fill but you might.

If we do this as a community and are disciplined about it we provide volume to the market AND tamp down each trading range.  Every time a trading range collapses into a new equilibrium the pool buying will push us into a new higher trading range.

If we do this a community you will own the first alt coin to reach BTC parity.

I ask: Will we be the first community in crypto to GTFU and self-determine the future of our coin?
KingSchultz

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:03:02 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2014, 07:14:12 PM by KingSchultz

Stop the fear mongering.

How is that fear mongering? If anything, it might help explain this wild ride.

It was a big 'news week' for crypto in China, and the news was basically 'this will be harder to put money into soon'. I think that could have been an impetetus for weaker/less experienced Chinese buyers entering the market. Don't forget that BC made most of it's surprisingly large gains during Asian business hours, and now the largest losses also seem to be overnight in the West.

It's all speculation on my part, that's all. I'm not claiming that's what happened.
Degolep

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:06:02 PM

We need less price discussion here.

Everyone who is pro blackcoin email Mintpal and ask them to take on blackcoin as a second market.

Don't just sit there, do it! Two minutes and you've made a difference to your investment. Here's the email address: support@mintpal.com
Post your email here, mate I'll spam them with all of my emails Smiley (have a few)

And like he said LESS TALKING AND CRYING ABOUT THE PRICE AND MORE HELPING BLACKCOIN

Something like this?

Dear Mintpal Team,

please consider to add Blackcoin markets to support and facilitate the further development of this coin which is responsible for >50% of your daily volume. Blackcoin needs to be more decoupled from Bitcoin prices to become #1 coin in the future. Please start with a BC/DOGE market and if this works out for you (volume) you could add more markets as needed.

Thanks,
XXX

done and done
choppy123

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:07:26 PM

BC is the only coin in the market cap which went down. Everything is increasing. Hopefully when everything gets dumped BC will climb back

that's totally true and is what we are witnessing. The big whales made their $$$$ from BC pump and are keeping some profit as BTC and then investing other BTC profit into other scam coins which explains the retarded rise of Billion, Battle, USDe etc....Once the bottom comes crashing down on those trash coins the whales will be ready to pump those profits into BC again for another crazy pump and dump....it's like the "Wave" at the baseball game and we're sitting on the opposite end of the stadium right now with nothing happening....as much as I hate the whales too, we need them in the crypto world and just learn from their wild schemes

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Ownski

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:12:39 PM

When everyone is selling their BC you buy, when everyone is buying BC you sell. So simple yet so hard to follow.

Money is the oldest magic trick in the book.
heisenberg74

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:16:04 PM

I love the activity of this community. Every minute I refresh I see new posts Smiley
Can't be bored

- Say my name.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:16:23 PM

Stop the fear mongering.

How is that fear mongering? If anything, it might help explain this wild ride.

It was a big 'news week' for crypto in China, and the news was basically 'this will be harder to put money into soon'. I think that could be an impetetus for weaker/less experienced Chinese buyers entering the market. Don't forget that BC made most of it's surprisingly large gains during Asian business hours, and now the largest losses also seem to be overnight in the West.

It's all speculation on my part, that's all. I'm not claiming that's what happened.

And yes, there's interest in crypto in China. Been living under a rock? Heard of BTC?

Wasn't directed at you specifically more towards the term "the chinese" like they are some alien group of super manipulates.

There is a ton of merit in crypto currencies to mainland China citizens because it helps them bring money off shore.  So of course if it works and if their government let's them get away with it crypto prices will spike there.
Instead of thinking of it as "the chinese" think of China as a caged bank with a ton of money but huge restrictions on where they can spend it.

Sorry I'll stop writing about China anymore

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:16:42 PM

Does the BC Card come preloaded with any amount, or is the balance at 0 ? I know this have been mentioned before, but I can't find the specific post, and the website doesn't tell.

0 Amount. You load whatever you want on the card.
Pages: « 1 ... 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 [976] 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: