R9 270 4~6 - 47 (2.8%)
R9 270 6+ - 93 (5.6%)
R9 280X 1~3 - 254 (15.3%)
R9 280X 4~6 - 255 (15.4%)
R9 280X 6+ - 268 (16.2%)
R9 290 1~3 - 150 (9.1%)
R9 290 3~6 - 91 (5.5%)
R9 290 6+ - 298 (18%)
OTHER (please specify in the thread) - 75 (4.5%)
NONE (Mining only) - 35 (2.1%)
Total Voters: 1656

Pages: « 1 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 [306] 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 440 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GPUC] GPU Coin | Mandatory Wallet Update  (Read 421193 times)
nauticatom

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:39:10 PM

To those qq'ing about the price of GPU coin i dunno if you've looked around lately but 5mh/s on coinwarz gets you $20 a day. ALL coins are hardly profitable to mine right now  Sad Sad Sad Sad

Heres a Novel idea, stop selling them the same day and the price might rise.. Stupid Mine and Dumpers.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yaboymarvo

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:39:26 PM

Gpu coin on Crypto Rush in 4 days with 400 satoshi debuting price
sounds legit
madbit1000

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:40:50 PM

To those qq'ing about the price of GPU coin i dunno if you've looked around lately but 5mh/s on coinwarz gets you $20 a day. ALL coins are hardly profitable to mine right now  Sad Sad Sad Sad

I was thinking the same. maybe there are too many miners right now. Or the prices are just set too low.

If someone wants to start a coin with me, then i can make the next big coin. I have a perfect idea that everyone will want. Ok it can be replicated easily. this is the only downfall. but by the time they get setup i would have captured the market like bitcoin.

As unfortunate as it may be. There will be miners who will drop out due to mining profitability unless something changes this and i think it will be coming soon.

I really would like to get something moving and begin a project with a coin of my own. But not sure really where to start. Any devs interested in joining me. I have an excellent internet marketer who is a pro..

I have website builders. Just need someone to work with me on the coin design and type..

I wanted to create another coin like dark coin. I love their algorithm.

You should not buy a warrant unless you are prepared to sustain a total loss of the money you have invested plus any commission or other transaction charges
nauticatom

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:44:19 PM

as an substantial IPO holder, that has no say in the direction of the coin whatsoever, I have an idea. I think the CEO should take the remainder of the pre-mine, and advertise an Airdrop - An Airdrop for all the disadvantaged Mine and Dumpers, who werent able to instamine the coin, because the diff was at 7 when the block rewards came up.

and a special airdrop of ATI cards to the Nvidia Vultures who are the primary naysayers of this coin, because they were REALLY disadvantaged by this launch.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:46:15 PM

Given market activities, it doesn't seem like IPO holders are dumping..

Some miners still dumping though.

I've got a large % of the premine, and I'm not selling, personally..

IPO holder here and miner - too early to call this dead that is for sure...... but for those that have run away from mining - thanks! I'm killing it!

Exactly, people are so short sighted. buying and mining now while it's cheap and easy. You know before the store opens the price will go up and we will need even less coins to score some gpu's. between the people bailing on the IPO and not mining and the dumbasses selling for 35 satoshi's, I'm killing it man.
NickPortland

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:46:46 PM

Seriously though, all it would take for price to stabilize/increase is the CEO/dev/whathaveyou show up and drop some details yadda yadda yadda.

Where the F is he

Official Ambassador for UTC-PND relations
*donations here*
 UTC: Ujff1xrc8brmHkRaFG3BcG5nVScXdh5Wu1 BTC: 159uuxJCfUsG44N52NUsydi2bCNeFSYyTi
madbit1000

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:49:42 PM

Guys, i think this was deliberate. This coin is far from dead. Think about it guys. Look further down the line.. Its not that difficult to see. Everything is perfectly clear for me.

You should not buy a warrant unless you are prepared to sustain a total loss of the money you have invested plus any commission or other transaction charges
Ritual

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:51:43 PM

Sorry to derail with a tech issue, but...

My vertminer has suddenly decided to stop working :/

I changed my bat file to connect to dedicatedpool's Amsterdam server:

Code:
vertminer.exe --scrypt-vert -o stratum+tcp://amsterdam.eu.stratum.dedicatedpool.com:3367 -u Ritual.rit -p pass -d 0 --gpu-platform 1 -w 256 -I 13 --gpu-engine 1000 --gpu-memclock 1490 --thread-concurrency 8193 -g 2 --auto-fan --lookup-gap 2

Now I get a startup screen for vertminer saying "Started vertminer 0.5.3" and then it does nothing for about 30 seconds or so. After that the screen goes black. No output at all.

It was mining away quite happily until now on a P2Pool :/

Anyone can help?

Rit.

Newbie oriented mining site - http://cryptoexperiment.wordpress.com/ --- Free BTC - http://freebitco.in/?r=231531
mpmsvv

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:51:56 PM

Hello,
I want to ask the dev team why they didn´t answer my emails and why they don´t send me my GPU coins related the IPO investment?
madbit1000

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:53:40 PM

Code:
vertminer.exe --scrypt-vert -o stratum+tcp://amsterdam.eu.stratum.dedicatedpool.com:3367 -u Ritual.rit -p pass -d 0 --gpu-platform 1 -w 256 -I 13 --gpu-engine 1000 --gpu-memclock 1490 --thread-concurrency 8193 -g 2 --auto-fan --lookup-gap 2

Now I get a startup screen for vertminer saying "Started vertminer 0.5.3" and then it does nothing for about 30 seconds or so. After that the screen goes black. No output at all.

Anyone can help?

Rit.

Is your pool still operating. Come over to supernova, i am mining ok and been perfect for me with payouts etc non stop all day..

Ritual

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:54:14 PM

Code:

Anyone can help?

Rit.

Seems either the pool or the server is down - after about 3 minutes or so I got a bunch of messages saying either no open port or no workers (I checked both).

Time to switch I guess :/

Rit.

Newbie oriented mining site - http://cryptoexperiment.wordpress.com/ --- Free BTC - http://freebitco.in/?r=231531
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 09:55:40 PM

To those qq'ing about the price of GPU coin i dunno if you've looked around lately but 5mh/s on coinwarz gets you $20 a day. ALL coins are hardly profitable to mine right now  Sad Sad Sad Sad

I was thinking the same. maybe there are too many miners right now. Or the prices are just set too low.

If someone wants to start a coin with me, then i can make the next big coin. I have a perfect idea that everyone will want. Ok it can be replicated easily. this is the only downfall. but by the time they get setup i would have captured the market like bitcoin.

As unfortunate as it may be. There will be miners who will drop out due to mining profitability unless something changes this and i think it will be coming soon.

I really would like to get something moving and begin a project with a coin of my own. But not sure really where to start. Any devs interested in joining me. I have an excellent internet marketer who is a pro..

I have website builders. Just need someone to work with me on the coin design and type..

I think you are really a step ahead in this game: You should ask for IPO in order to reveal an idea which will bring infinite wealth

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
madbit1000

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:58:13 PM

I was waiting for an investment to pay out in the coming months. If not then i will be looking at an IPO. But need to get some figures together. The thing is i am not after infinite wealth. I want everyone to benefit from it. I would probably only do a 1% pre-mine for the stock and the platform etc... It would take about 3 months to setup. after the coin has been released. So the ipo members would need to accept that.

Drewdy

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:58:47 PM

Code:

Anyone can help?

Rit.

It says only the east and west servers are supporting gpucoin.
SP4RK7

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:59:53 PM

Code:

Anyone can help?

Rit.

try either --compact or -T on the end of you .bat file see if that works

Obviously ignore this if the post above me is correct lol
XScrypt

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:14:25 PM

Im still mining, just cant afford to get burnt again - Caught a falling knife a couple of times.

Litecoin bores the living shit out of me,  but if its guaranteed and this fails Ill point my rig at it and take up sewing.

the thing that gets me is no word from the OP/DEV/CEO

only 80 cards to start

and the cycle of GPU coin to cards and then the DEV needing to turn GPU coin back into cash

Its just not adding up in my head.

anyway best of luck peeps I got a busy day tomorrow so going to beddy byes, watch some crap on youtube about quantum physics.

G

Well, if it makes you feel any better, maintaining the idea behind the currency is likely to be far less profitable than cleverly scamming people. A plausible scenario:

With $50K, at least in the states, you could build a mining farm that generates as much as a decent job. Meanwhile, the online store opening gets delayed for "technical issues". After several false starts and delays, many people will just dump and leave. "Good idea, but poorly implemented. Oh Well." After this goes on long enough, the store finally opens. But now the coin price is so low that the GPU prices are astronomical. Maybe a few holdouts and hoarders can afford them, while everyone else would have to mine for a year or more to buy one. The store stays open for a bit, maybe even sells a few honest to goodness cards. But then the owner says he's forced to close up shop as it simply isn't profitable. He'll blame himself and apologize profusely for everything. "I failed, but at least I tried." Aww...too bad. Better luck next time.

Meanwhile, that sweet mining setup that venture capital bought is generating $30K-$50K per year in untraceable, untaxable income. And he didn't pay a dime of his own money for it.

That's just one of several different ways a scam could be perpetrated. And all of them with no repercussion to the scammer.

Now will this guy scam everyone? I have no idea. I don't know him. I've never met him. He could be nicest guy with the purest intentions or he could be a next gen Nigerian scam master. He could honestly want this thing to succeed and is working so hard on it he has no time to talk, or he could already be in Barbados gorging himself on hookers and blow.

The point is, in an unregulated anonymous market, one should be extremely careful where one places one's trust. Tongue

LTC- LKdDXfJbCqMHpqTZwhaMKRE51eA7PPsCYy
mpmsvv

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:17:37 PM

Hi Dev team,
Please answer my emails.
I didn´t receive my GPU coins from the IPO investment..
Thank you
Shintax

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:25:28 PM

GPUHouse needs more hashing power! Join now!

• Stratum Mining!
  • PPLNS

• Payments processed every 5 mins!
  • 99.99% Uptime!
  • US and Canada!

Block Finder Bonus ==> 1000 2000 GPU Coins!

Just found my first block! Thanks for the extra 2000 GPUC!

▀  ███       LEDGER  WALLET   PROTECT  YOUR  BITCOINS
▀  ▀▀▀       Smartcard security for your bitcoins        Decentralized,Open,Secure         Available now  []
▀  ▀  ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Jherek

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:45:28 PM

I think you are really a step ahead in this game: You should ask for IPO in order to reveal an idea which will bring infinite wealth

And don't forget to claim you're going to open the exclusive GPU shop or somthing (maybe dragon dildos) and will have like... 50% OFF from newegg. Or claim you need the IPO for market stabilisation  Grin
Jherek

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:51:41 PM

Im still mining, just cant afford to get burnt again - Caught a falling knife a couple of times.

Litecoin bores the living shit out of me,  but if its guaranteed and this fails Ill point my rig at it and take up sewing.

the thing that gets me is no word from the OP/DEV/CEO

only 80 cards to start

and the cycle of GPU coin to cards and then the DEV needing to turn GPU coin back into cash

Its just not adding up in my head.

anyway best of luck peeps I got a busy day tomorrow so going to beddy byes, watch some crap on youtube about quantum physics.

G

Well, if it makes you feel any better, maintaining the idea behind the currency is likely to be far less profitable than cleverly scamming people. A plausible scenario:

With $50K, at least in the states, you could build a mining farm that generates as much as a decent job. Meanwhile, the online store opening gets delayed for "technical issues". After several false starts and delays, many people will just dump and leave. "Good idea, but poorly implemented. Oh Well." After this goes on long enough, the store finally opens. But now the coin price is so low that the GPU prices are astronomical. Maybe a few holdouts and hoarders can afford them, while everyone else would have to mine for a year or more to buy one. The store stays open for a bit, maybe even sells a few honest to goodness cards. But then the owner says he's forced to close up shop as it simply isn't profitable. He'll blame himself and apologize profusely for everything. "I failed, but at least I tried." Aww...too bad. Better luck next time.

Meanwhile, that sweet mining setup that venture capital bought is generating $30K-$50K per year in untraceable, untaxable income. And he didn't pay a dime of his own money for it.

That's just one of several different ways a scam could be perpetrated. And all of them with no repercussion to the scammer.

Now will this guy scam everyone? I have no idea. I don't know him. I've never met him. He could be nicest guy with the purest intentions or he could be a next gen Nigerian scam master. He could honestly want this thing to succeed and is working so hard on it he has no time to talk, or he could already be in Barbados gorging himself on hookers and blow.

The point is, in an unregulated anonymous market, one should be extremely careful where one places one's trust. Tongue

Would make more sense to buy ASICs with these 50k$. That'd bring you like 80MH scrypt and with their low power consuming, you'd be profitable even with litecoins
Pages: « 1 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 [306] 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 440 »
  Print  

Jump to: