R9 270 4~6 - 47 (2.8%)
R9 270 6+ - 93 (5.6%)
R9 280X 1~3 - 254 (15.3%)
R9 280X 4~6 - 255 (15.4%)
R9 280X 6+ - 268 (16.2%)
R9 290 1~3 - 150 (9.1%)
R9 290 3~6 - 91 (5.5%)
R9 290 6+ - 298 (18%)
OTHER (please specify in the thread) - 75 (4.5%)
NONE (Mining only) - 35 (2.1%)
Total Voters: 1656

Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 440 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GPUC] GPU Coin | Mandatory Wallet Update  (Read 421193 times)
Jherek

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:25:17 AM

So you saying only morons mining this? I mean, with this price its not even reaching ROI with powercosts.

Well.. blockchain doesn't lie... at least if it isn't on a fork.. Wink

I just remember the sound of "this can not be dumped and is multipool resistant". And now regular miners do just the same as multipools.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:25:33 AM

So the coin has only been truly launched since 6 hours ago and people are already:

-quitting because it's too hard

-bitching about price not good enough

-calling it a scam

?

Come on, seriously....

tell me what is the point to mine a new coin with such high difficulty?

Tell me what other coin was already on big exchanges and had a nice price 6 hours after launch?

nice price?
26 satoshi now lol

thinking that this coin won't be dumped because there wasn't instamine, is really naive
xploreredfusion

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:29:08 AM

EU P2POOL
    http://xploreredfusion.no-ip.biz:9404

24/24h.
    Located in Italy (100 Mbps Fiber ) + Backup 4g Connection.
    8 GB RAM
    8 CORE
    1% FEE.
    JOIN NOW! ALREADY 100 Mh/s!

http://xploreredfusion.no-ip.biz:9404-u "YOUR ADDRESS" -p x
    http://93.58.32.234:9404 -u "YOUR ADDRESS" -p x
    • No registration. Point your miner and go!
    • Automatic payout every block, increasing over the time
    • Our node found a block with just 1 Mh/s!
    Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
    Merit: 520

View Profile
    March 10, 2014, 11:31:16 AM

ok now it's this is dumb the price is 26 sat?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh? da fuck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
    ███████████████████████████
    ██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
    █████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
    ██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
    ████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
    ███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
    ██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
    ██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
    ██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
    ███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
    ████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
    ██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    ██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    ██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
    █████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
    ██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
    ████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
    ██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    ████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
    ██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
    ████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
    ███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
    ██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
    ████████  ███████  ████████
    ██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
    ███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
    ████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
    ██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
    ████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
    .30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
    Nerror

Activity: 5
    Merit: 0

View Profile
    March 10, 2014, 11:33:46 AM

It seems with a redownloaded Block-Chain those transactions get confirmed slowly, there are probably multiple forks in the network which seem to re-merge later.

Its a problem that hashrate is so uneven spread, one pool as almost 80% of the network.

Please wait a few hours until your payouts get confirmed, if they are still not confirmed by this evening I'll look into it again.

https://gpu.suprnova.cc

Am still missing 1,051.28213451 GPU coins which was the 1st AP which should of been sent to me.  The following two payments were fine though.  I have reloaded the blockchain and am still awaiting those coins to turn up.  Hope this issue gets sorted.

I gave up on resyncing and just restored the backed up client. My missing GPU just showed up now from suprnova. A few hours late, but they came at least.
    madbit1000

Activity: 415

View Profile
    March 10, 2014, 11:37:24 AM

To be honest the cards aren't really that much cheaper. By the time people have waited for their GPUs to arrive from what will be an over subscribed list of people, you could have purchased one possibly slightly more expensive and mined earlier to make up you money lost and more..

So basically this coin is to make the dev's and owner rich and that's it and GREED... Should have sold some shares in the company at least to create some security..

Sorry guys this is my thoughts. But will keep a close eye on it and continue mining for the time being. Really need to see what happens when the store front opens.

You should not buy a warrant unless you are prepared to sustain a total loss of the money you have invested plus any commission or other transaction charges
    kke

Activity: 96
    Merit: 10

View Profile
    March 10, 2014, 11:42:20 AM

I think this coin will be killed by the devs dumping even more than any other coins.

I understood that the business idea is to sell hardware with near retail prices using these gpu coins. The price of the hardware then has to be defined by the value of both USD/BTC and GPUC/BTC exchanges.

Once someone makes a hardware purchase, the devs have to dump the coins back to the market to convert them to BTC and then USD to cover the expenses.

I also wonder how they handle taxes... and warranties.. and refunds (think of exchange rates).. The business is operated by this one Jaymes Reilly guy only, what happens if he gets sick or dies accidentally or gets arrested or something?

How do they define the exchange rate (and the price) when purchasing the hardware? Can you make a couple of really high price buy orders at exchanges before making your purchase and have the hardware really cheap?  

It's a huge risk for the devs, since they might not get compensated for the GPUs if nobody is buying their GPU coins or the value of GPU coin has dropped between customers purchase and their dumping. Why include the gpu coin in the mix?

If they can sell hardware cheaper than other online stores and still make a profit or even cover the expenses, why are they not doing it on USD already? If they can, why can't someone else and how come there isn't some store selling cheap gpu's and having them in stock all the time? If they can't, well, then there will be no business.

It will never work.
    djm34
    Legendary

Activity: 1400
    Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
    March 10, 2014, 11:42:30 AM

To be honest the cards aren't really that much cheaper. By the time people have waited for their GPUs to arrive from what will be an over subscribed list of people, you could have purchased one possibly slightly more expensive and mined earlier to make up you money lost and more..
    +1 (especially if you live outside the US)

djm34 facebook page
    BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
    Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
    Kestrel71

Activity: 266

View Profile
    March 10, 2014, 11:43:24 AM

It seems with a redownloaded Block-Chain those transactions get confirmed slowly, there are probably multiple forks in the network which seem to re-merge later.

Its a problem that hashrate is so uneven spread, one pool as almost 80% of the network.

Please wait a few hours until your payouts get confirmed, if they are still not confirmed by this evening I'll look into it again.

https://gpu.suprnova.cc

Am still missing 1,051.28213451 GPU coins which was the 1st AP which should of been sent to me.  The following two payments were fine though.  I have reloaded the blockchain and am still awaiting those coins to turn up.  Hope this issue gets sorted.

I gave up on resyncing and just restored the backed up client. My missing GPU just showed up now from suprnova. A few hours late, but they came at least.

As I was reading your reply mine turned up too.  
    Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
    Merit: 520

View Profile
    March 10, 2014, 11:43:31 AM

im out wasted my time

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
    ██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
    █████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
    ██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
    ████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
    ███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
    ██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
    ██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
    ██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
    ███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
    ████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
    ██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
    ██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    ██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    ██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
    █████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
    ██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
    ████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
    ██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    ████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
    ██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
    ████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
    ███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
    ██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
    ████████  ███████  ████████
    ██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
    ███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
    ████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
    ██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
    ████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
    .30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
    kke

Activity: 96
    Merit: 10

View Profile
    March 10, 2014, 11:46:06 AM

JOIN NOW! ALREADY 100 Mh/s!
    Our node found a block with just 1 Mh/s!

Are you sure you understand how p2pool works? Cheesy

djek31

Activity: 266

View Profile
    March 10, 2014, 11:46:43 AM

Lol! Not even going to say I told you so! But I told you so. Lmao
    Jherek

Activity: 476

View Profile
    March 10, 2014, 11:48:27 AM

So basically this coin is to make the dev's and owner rich and that's it and GREED... Should have sold some shares in the company at least to create some security..

Sorry guys this is my thoughts. But will keep a close eye on it and continue mining for the time being. Really need to see what happens when the store front opens.

Aww.. don't scare them with reason!
    madbit1000

View Profile
    March 10, 2014, 11:48:31 AM

I think this coin will be killed by the devs dumping even more than any other coins.

I understood that the business idea is to sell hardware with near retail prices using these gpu coins. The price of the hardware then has to be defined by the value of both USD/BTC and GPUC/BTC exchanges.

Once someone makes a hardware purchase, the devs have to dump the coins back to the market to convert them to BTC and then USD to cover the expenses.

I also wonder how they handle taxes... and warranties.. and refunds (think of exchange rates).. The business is operated by this one Jaymes Reilly guy only, what happens if he gets sick or dies accidentally or gets arrested or something?

How do they define the exchange rate (and the price) when purchasing the hardware? Can you make a couple of really high price buy orders at exchanges before making your purchase and have the hardware really cheap?  

It's a huge risk for the devs, since they might not get compensated for the GPUs if nobody is buying their GPU coins or the value of GPU coin has dropped between customers purchase and their dumping. Why include the gpu coin in the mix?

If they can sell hardware cheaper than other online stores and still make a profit or even cover the expenses, why are they not doing it on USD already? If they can, why can't someone else and how come there isn't some store selling cheap gpu's and having them in stock all the time? If they can't, well, then there will be no business.

It will never work.

Lets hope they have something more up their sleeves other than dumping the coins. As you are right this will simply kill the coin.

And if they don't how are they going to purchase more GPU's hmm. Lets hope they have thought of this..

You should not buy a warrant unless you are prepared to sustain a total loss of the money you have invested plus any commission or other transaction charges
    j23a

Activity: 210

View Profile
    March 10, 2014, 11:52:11 AM

It's a very risky business model. The main person stands to lose a lot of money if things don't go as planed.

TBTSX4-NKRX55-HF2ECG-SHPBG3-XIDD2Y-QDRI3N-P2O6
    junkozane

Activity: 149

View Profile
    March 10, 2014, 11:53:42 AM

they got the hardware free from IPO money  Cheesy
    JwTdd

Activity: 5
    Merit: 0

View Profile
    March 10, 2014, 11:58:37 AM

If they can sell hardware cheaper than other online stores and still make a profit or even cover the expenses, why are they not doing it on USD already?

Dealers and customer have different prices, but they have a contrat to not sell them under a certain price, the fact is that they dont need contract to exchange them with potatoes (aka gpuc), so they can break the "price". The only thing they are selling is gpucoin, can't even say you buy GPU with gpuc as it's not money.
    djm34
    Legendary

Activity: 1400
    Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
    March 10, 2014, 11:58:41 AM

It's a very risky business model. The main person stands to lose a lot of money if things don't go as planed.
    You mean the CEO ?
    For him it's a win-win situation (unless he does some stupid things like fixed rate gpucoin/gpu, he really has nothing to lose)
    The guy was able to start a small business without any fund or loan thanks to the IPO (and without even giving any shares)
    I would suggest him to get in touch with alcurex, may-be they could have some idea for designing an API for online payment in gpucoin (or else)

djm34 facebook page
    BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
    Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
    madbit1000

View Profile
    March 10, 2014, 12:03:34 PM

How, unless it cost more than the IPO funds to pay for the GPU's. I am sticking with this coin, but very anxious. I am interested to see how the business plan pans out. I just hope for everyone's sake that they have more than just selling GPU's and hardware.

Sharky444

Activity: 724
    Merit: 500

View Profile
    March 10, 2014, 12:04:01 PM

I've tried to send my GPUCoin address to get my share from investment, but all emails are returned with this kind of error message (worked 1 week ago):

"ipo@gpucoin.net":
    domain has no valid mail exchangers

I sent mine a couple of hours ago worked fine

Just tried again, from 3 different email providers. Everytime got this 15-30 seconds later:

"ipo@gpucoin.net":
    domain has no valid mail exchangers

Radix - just imagine
    Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 440 »
      Print  

Jump to: