R9 270 4~6 - 47 (2.8%)
R9 270 6+ - 93 (5.6%)
R9 280X 1~3 - 254 (15.3%)
R9 280X 4~6 - 255 (15.4%)
R9 280X 6+ - 268 (16.2%)
R9 290 1~3 - 150 (9.1%)
R9 290 3~6 - 91 (5.5%)
R9 290 6+ - 298 (18%)
OTHER (please specify in the thread) - 75 (4.5%)
NONE (Mining only) - 35 (2.1%)
Total Voters: 1656

Pages: « 1 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 [320] 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 440 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GPUC] GPU Coin | Mandatory Wallet Update  (Read 421193 times)
hendr1x

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:43:54 PM

The CEO literally just posted a couple hours ago.  I have posted a few times today, and the coin dev was on last night. There have been numerous discussions about pricing/the website etc.

Also, the launch of the website is not planned for this Sunday but next.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 07:46:57 PM

Only decent Exchange i can see as a viable option is Mintpal, and to get listed over there you need serious voting/buying power.

Having said that, getting this coin on a mediumsized exchange this early would surely hurt the price a lot.

First you need to make this popular. Nobody knows about GPU coin, yet.

With a peculiar business model as this, publicity should be fairly easy to obtain..

too bad the devs and CEO are basically MIA.

So it's the community that needs to do it, tweet about, post on forums, giveaways, the whole shebang.
No, CEO NEEDS to HIRE a PR firm and/or pay someone to
get publicity and buzz about the coin.  It is a good idea, good name,
and crypto is huge now. It should NOT be hard to promote this thing.
Jaymes needs to get someone to do that while he is screwing around
with rig frames Sad WTF?

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

hendr1x

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:48:31 PM

I'm not going to speak for Jaymes but the rig frame is only a small part of what he is working on.

In regards to finding a PR person, last night he posted a request for anyone interested in the position to PM him.
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:00:22 PM

GPUCoin team:

I am asking this again because I have not received an adequate response.

I am somewhat concerned about current plans for expansion including working with hardware developers to develop new splitters and working with the person who is making the frames.

It was clearly communicated that ALL IPO funds would be used to purchase GPUs.

Can you please alleviate my concerns that IPO funds are being used for expenses besides the GPU purchases?  Can we get some more transparency?  Can you show us some numbers?

If a single penny of IPO money is spent on things like experimental hardware development then I might want to move forward with getting a refund.  From the website: "All sales of the initial pre-mined coins will be used to purchase GPUs to stock our on-line store."

Can we please confirm this is actually happening?  It would take literally less than a minute for someone from GPUCoin to say: "Do not worry illiki, all IPO funds have been used to purchase GPUs."

I am assuming that my fears are just unwarranted and all the money did in fact go into a GPU wholesale purchase - but just wanted to double check.  Transparency and communication is good in general.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
CrunchHarder

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 08:03:40 PM

From what I can see, a large proportion of the people involved in development & promotion of alt cryptocoins are private individuals or small teams of collaborators. We also operate in a 24/7 environment, where somebody, somewhere in the world is always awake. It's unrealistic to expect the same level of presence and support from a small development team as you would from a large corporation.

I see this from a personal perspective as Aleks and Boris who run the technical side of CrunchHarder are members of the Vertcoin dev team which though small, is larger than the GPU dev team. They've got to sleep sometime, and have worked hard to build a community who can support and work with the devs bringing multiple skill sets, like PR, marketing etc. I think that is the way forward for the GPU community.

On a slightly different note, it would be great to spread some of the GPU hash around with the CrunchHarder GPU pool! ;-)

https://gpu.crunchharder.net

https://crunchharder.net/images/logo-sm.jpg

Peace of mind GPUCoin mining with Crunch Harder:

*UK-Based Pool
*High End Dedicated Servers
*Fully Redundant, Fault-Tolerant Architecture
*Automatic Backup of Wallets and Databases
*Technical Support from Experienced Coin Devs and Pool Owners
*Dedicated Support Ticketing System
*4096 Bit SSL Security with SHA256

https://gpu.crunchharder.net
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 08:04:25 PM

As I have said before, and pertaining to the above post.
A picture is worth 1000 words. How hard is it for someone
to take a picture of Jaymes with a stack of gpus and post it here?

And on another note, maybe this coin is real as someone finds it
necessary to DDOS Hashfever.

Sorry for inconvenience but we are under DDos attack.

Just to let our miners know that mining at HashFever HAS NOT been affected by DDos
We are counteracting attacs. Only the access to our website is temporarily not available due to our protection measures being taken.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

Ritual

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:08:15 PM

WELL the CEO had enough time to post a picture of
the prototype mining rig frame. But that should be
the LAST thing on his to do list.  As other posters
said, he should be posting pictures of him with the
graphics cards, getting the store website going,
marketing the coin and his business, getting on a
real exchange, etc.  So yeah, he needs to update here
more often, and with what he is really doing, not
just a frame.  However I think his team is doing a good
job and will wait till Sunday to see the store front
before making any decisions on scam or not.  But
HONESTLY, is Jaymes too busy that he can't post more
often here, twitter, facebook?  Or is he just busy at
his day job + trying to start a new business?  Or is
he just a super shy recluse?  Well he made a video
of himself drawing the winner of the IPO raffle and
put it on YouTube, so obviously he can post more
or at least let us know why he doesn't.
P.S. If he wanted to scam us, wouldn't it make more
sense for him to drive up the price of the coin so he
could dump it Wolong style? After all, he has most of
the coin. That leads me to believe he isn't trying a pump
and dump coin, and should spend some of his IPO $ and
coin to get onexchanges and PR.

What I am about to say is grouchy and a bit silly, but this is irritating me...

Please stop pressing RETURN at the end of the box. We have a madz internetz teknologee called "Word wrap" these days which does that for you and hurts our eyes less.

Sorry, please feel free to move back on track.

Rit.

Newbie oriented mining site - http://cryptoexperiment.wordpress.com/ --- Free BTC - http://freebitco.in/?r=231531
kcheel

Activity: 188
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:24:41 PM

I don't see what all the desperation to get on a major exchange in such a hurry is. All that is going to lead to is the big bag miners that earned millions from launch to dump as it is. We should be telling our friends about the coin and building value around it while the dev finishes his website. I also am for the developer setting the initial price i.e. 1 million GPU = 480x (just an example don't crucify me). Once this is done we've officially established that the 1,000,000 GPU = $475~ and only a nutjub would post a lower sale on any exchange medium. AT THAT TIME it would be wise to move the coin to an exchange, because if anybody actually dumped it below 1,000,000 = 480X levels.. I would buy the hell out of it and enjoy my gain in GPUs.

Once this market floor is set, the dev can begin to resell the coins and start purchasing more GPUs with minimal loss risk. The absolute worst case scenario is that there is just short delays between order batches until the coin starts picking up momentum.

The whales are already holding bags of this just like any coin, whether we open an exchange or a purchasing medium first they will dump regardless.. we have to sift them out and spread the coin out before anything happens. A "big" exchange with a valueless coin is NOT going to help us.

I say all this having barely earned any GPU with my crappy pair of 5770s so I'm not a big holder.

In the mean time I'm going to be writing up a few articles explaining why I predict this coin is going to succeed big time as long as the dev keeps to his word and begins selling hardware for coin. I have a few resources I can use (including my brother who has a herd of followers under his wing in a non crypto community who is becoming majorly interested in what I'm doing). This is how we have to get things rolling guys, the dev isn't going to single handedly make you all rich, you will get out exactly what you put in. Buying and Mining a coin alone isn't enough when were buried in a sea of competition.

If anybody wants to upgrade my pitiful 5770s, I'll be trying to do so with GPU coin, feel free to donate: Gfydhxhq6MLHUXaxpYmyt8tsMcbsSA9yiz
/beg

Good luck, I'm rooting for this coin - one of the few attempting to actually assign physical value to a coin beyond mere speculation.

Good post.  Sent you a few GPUC.
hendr1x

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:47:09 PM

illiki23 : because posts get lost so quickly I will make sure to follow up on this request, as I doubt the CEO will see your post next time he checks this thread.

I will also request that we get a picture of the GPUs once they arrive.  Please hang tight, I wouldn't expect anything until the end of the weekend (at the earliest - might be next week).  I am trying to appear on this forum as much as I can but I am also trying to build the actual store front at the same time.

Once again, please use the official forum @ http://www.gpucoinforum.com it is so much easier to organize requests/posts and will make sure all threads gets addressed.
waltsmith

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:56:43 PM

I don't see what all the desperation to get on a major exchange in such a hurry is. All that is going to lead to is the big bag miners that earned millions from launch to dump as it is. We should be telling our friends about the coin and building value around it while the dev finishes his website. I also am for the developer setting the initial price i.e. 1 million GPU = 480x (just an example don't crucify me). Once this is done we've officially established that the 1,000,000 GPU = $475~ and only a nutjub would post a lower sale on any exchange medium. AT THAT TIME it would be wise to move the coin to an exchange, because if anybody actually dumped it below 1,000,000 = 480X levels.. I would buy the hell out of it and enjoy my gain in GPUs.

Once this market floor is set, the dev can begin to resell the coins and start purchasing more GPUs with minimal loss risk. The absolute worst case scenario is that there is just short delays between order batches until the coin starts picking up momentum.

The whales are already holding bags of this just like any coin, whether we open an exchange or a purchasing medium first they will dump regardless.. we have to sift them out and spread the coin out before anything happens. A "big" exchange with a valueless coin is NOT going to help us.

I say all this having barely earned any GPU with my crappy pair of 5770s so I'm not a big holder.

In the mean time I'm going to be writing up a few articles explaining why I predict this coin is going to succeed big time as long as the dev keeps to his word and begins selling hardware for coin. I have a few resources I can use (including my brother who has a herd of followers under his wing in a non crypto community who is becoming majorly interested in what I'm doing). This is how we have to get things rolling guys, the dev isn't going to single handedly make you all rich, you will get out exactly what you put in. Buying and Mining a coin alone isn't enough when were buried in a sea of competition.

If anybody wants to upgrade my pitiful 5770s, I'll be trying to do so with GPU coin, feel free to donate: Gfydhxhq6MLHUXaxpYmyt8tsMcbsSA9yiz
/beg

Good luck, I'm rooting for this coin - one of the few attempting to actually assign physical value to a coin beyond mere speculation.
+1

I agree with all of this except trying to set the price of a GPUCoin: all cryptos find their price, it is all up to market pressures. That price is not found overnight however. This coin has only been rewarding big blocks for less than 5 days and people have been whining for over 4 of them. Get a better attitude and look to the future! The cries of, DEV needs to post here continuously!!! DEV needs to pay for this and that and whatever else I can think of and why wasn't it done yesterday b4 I could think of it!!!!, are really non-productive. This coin doesn't belong to the store owner, or at least not anymore than anyone else. It belongs to us: the people with coins in their wallets. It has ever since the wallet was made public. Same as any crypto. Do for yourself, vote it onto mintpal and cryptorush. You want it paid for because your are too impatient or lazy to click a vote button? Open your own wallet and make it happen!! OR get back to voting and promoting. Its hard to tell, but my best guess from current voting speed of this(and other older coins trying to stay ahead) will put this on cryptorush a couple days after store should launch. I'd like to see it happen about 3 or 4 days b4 store launch ideally. The movement behind this coin is so far just about the best around for a coin of this age. But WE can do a lot better!!!

waltsmith

Buy cheap GPUs with GPU Coin
Win a video card! - Drawing/Contest
SP4RK7

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:18:54 PM

Just a thought, but as far as I can tell, unless I've missed it, looking at the front page no jobs/bounties have been posted so far.

Wasn't part of the 75 million GPUC supposed to be for this?

I'm just thinking, it might be a good idea to post a bounty for making a marketing video or something else to attract attention to the coin.
DougB62

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:36:30 PM

/beg

+1

I agree with all of this except trying to set the price of a GPUCoin: all cryptos find their price, it is all up to market pressures. That price is not found overnight however. This coin has only been rewarding big blocks for less than 5 days and people have been whining for over 4 of them. Get a better attitude and look to the future! The cries of, DEV needs to post here continuously!!! DEV needs to pay for this and that and whatever else I can think of and why wasn't it done yesterday b4 I could think of it!!!!, are really non-productive. This coin doesn't belong to the store owner, or at least not anymore than anyone else. It belongs to us: the people with coins in their wallets. It has ever since the wallet was made public. Same as any crypto. Do for yourself, vote it onto mintpal and cryptorush. You want it paid for because your are too impatient or lazy to click a vote button? Open your own wallet and make it happen!! OR get back to voting and promoting. Its hard to tell, but my best guess from current voting speed of this(and other older coins trying to stay ahead) will put this on cryptorush a couple days after store should launch. I'd like to see it happen about 3 or 4 days b4 store launch ideally. The movement behind this coin is so far just about the best around for a coin of this age. But WE can do a lot better!!!

waltsmith

+1

I agree wholeheartedly. I am voting hourly on mintpal, and a few times a day on cryptorush (I am not on Cryptorush as often as mintpal, but I try to remember to go there each time I vote on mintpal). How many people are following this thread? If everyone took the time to vote hourly, we would get this coin to the top of the list in no time.

I Don't have scads of followers on twitter, or a million friends on facebook, (or any other social media for that matter), but I do tweet, post to my fb friends, and a few other sites. I post to several forums, in different threads (throw it in where appropriate - not spam a forum), and talk to rl friends about it. I have gotten a few people to mine this coin. That I know of. There may be more that I'm not aware of, through posts/comments I have made in various places. Don't forget that part of the "buzz" is planting seeds, and leaving them to sprout. You may never know how much interest may be spawned by one of your casual posts or comments. Every single positive thing, that every single individual does to positively spread the message, is what will cause the value of this coin to rise. I was taught not to expect anything of anyone. Therefore, if I want this coin to succeed, I need to take the steps to help it to do so. If everyone adopts this attitude, it will grow beyond our expectations, and do so quite rapidly.

I'm going to crawl back into my mining cave with my measly 750kh/s miners now, and try to get a few more coins. I will never mine enough to get a GPU. But I am hoping the market value takes off enough that I will at least get a huge discount (I won't have to buy all the coins I would if I wasn't mining).
waltsmith

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:39:36 PM

/beg

+1

waltsmith

+1

I agree wholeheartedly. I am voting hourly on mintpal, and a few times a day on cryptorush (I am not on Cryptorush as often as mintpal, but I try to remember to go there each time I vote on mintpal). How many people are following this thread? If everyone took the time to vote hourly, we would get this coin to the top of the list in no time.

I Don't have scads of followers on twitter, or a million friends on facebook, (or any other social media for that matter), but I do tweet, post to my fb friends, and a few other sites. I post to several forums, in different threads (throw it in where appropriate - not spam a forum), and talk to rl friends about it. I have gotten a few people to mine this coin. That I know of. There may be more that I'm not aware of, through posts/comments I have made in various places. Don't forget that part of the "buzz" is planting seeds, and leaving them to sprout. You may never know how much interest may be spawned by one of your casual posts or comments. Every single positive thing, that every single individual does to positively spread the message, is what will cause the value of this coin to rise. I was taught not to expect anything of anyone. Therefore, if I want this coin to succeed, I need to take the steps to help it to do so. If everyone adopts this attitude, it will grow beyond our expectations, and do so quite rapidly.

I'm going to crawl back into my mining cave with my measly 750kh/s miners now, and try to get a few more coins. I will never mine enough to get a GPU. But I am hoping the market value takes off enough that I will at least get a huge discount (I won't have to buy all the coins I would if I wasn't mining).
+1 Man's got a plan right there!!

waltsmith

Buy cheap GPUs with GPU Coin
Win a video card! - Drawing/Contest
openagain

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:43:29 PM

Just started mining this coin,
excited to see the direction of this coin upon store front launch.
anyone have an idea what these coins will be worth?
madbit1000

Activity: 415

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:59:02 PM

Gentlemen, I am sure James and his team are extremely busy i would have thought. with any start-up, there will are always some teething problems. This can not be an easy project to build from scratch.

Remember there is nothing to stop you mining, the pool providers would be more than welcome to accept you into their pools.

The coin launched went very well as far as i am concerned, with some slightly over exaggerated mishaps at the first leg of the launch. It will now just be a matter of time before the products will be available to purchase from the online shop.

Thanks guys you have done a grand job and i wish you every success in this venture.

You should not buy a warrant unless you are prepared to sustain a total loss of the money you have invested plus any commission or other transaction charges
pastet89

Activity: 378
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 10:01:53 PM

Just a thought, but as far as I can tell, unless I've missed it, looking at the front page no jobs/bounties have been posted so far.

I'm just thinking, it might be a good idea to post a bounty for making a marketing video or something else to attract attention to the coin.

OF COURSE!!!
ELECT FINALLY SOMEONE FOR MARKETING AND MAKE A VIDEO!!

Cryptostats.es
g.r.o.s.s

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:02:05 PM

marketing? hell no! let me mine on low diff.. if the store is real and well run ....
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:04:42 PM

illiki23 : because posts get lost so quickly I will make sure to follow up on this request, as I doubt the CEO will see your post next time he checks this thread.

I will also request that we get a picture of the GPUs once they arrive.  Please hang tight, I wouldn't expect anything until the end of the weekend (at the earliest - might be next week).  I am trying to appear on this forum as much as I can but I am also trying to build the actual store front at the same time.

Once again, please use the official forum @ http://www.gpucoinforum.com it is so much easier to organize requests/posts and will make sure all threads gets addressed.

Thanks.  Smiley  It will alleviate a lot of concerns to get more information about what is going on.

I am glad he hired some PR - us investors have money in this so things can be a little anxious.

You are doing a good job, and I look forward to an update as to the status of the GPU purchase with the IPO funds.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
hendr1x

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:12:26 PM

SP4RKS : We definitely have funds (both USD and GPU Coin) set aside for marketing.  I think an intro video is a great idea.  Obviously people have been asking to spend it on getting on exchanges.  If there is any other ideas lets hear them....maybe we can start working on them next week.

DougB62 : awesome job.  Post your address, I want to give you a tip!
SP4RK7

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:12:46 PM

OF COURSE!!!
ELECT FINALLY SOMEONE FOR MARKETING AND MAKE A VIDEO!!

I detect a small amount of sarcasm in that reply haha

I rarely look at the full first post I just presumed that the usual bounties for marketing, translation to other languages etc would be on there.
Pages: « 1 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 [320] 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 440 »
  Print  

Jump to: