R9 270 4~6 - 47 (2.8%)
R9 270 6+ - 93 (5.6%)
R9 280X 1~3 - 254 (15.3%)
R9 280X 4~6 - 255 (15.4%)
R9 280X 6+ - 268 (16.2%)
R9 290 1~3 - 150 (9.1%)
R9 290 3~6 - 91 (5.5%)
R9 290 6+ - 298 (18%)
OTHER (please specify in the thread) - 75 (4.5%)
NONE (Mining only) - 35 (2.1%)
Total Voters: 1656

Pages: « 1 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 [280] 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 440 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GPUC] GPU Coin | Mandatory Wallet Update  (Read 421193 times)
madbit1000

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:39:23 PM

If they can sell hardware cheaper than other online stores and still make a profit or even cover the expenses, why are they not doing it on USD already? If they can, why can't someone else and how come there isn't some store selling cheap gpu's and having them in stock all the time? If they can't, well, then there will be no business.

It doesn't matter if they sell cheaper or at store price or at a bit over the regular store price. It's still worth it because you will have to exchange one currency for a physical item and not GPU to BTC and then to USD and then purchase. You lose/win on each stage, but mostly you lose. And if the coin is backed by a physical item it gives it a value, so in turn in can drive the exchange rate for BTC and not the other way arround.

Overall if they will get the shop online and working then this coin will go a long way!

Totally agree, and i have an idea that will put this coin above bitcoin.. But i am not telling it here.. lol..

You should not buy a warrant unless you are prepared to sustain a total loss of the money you have invested plus any commission or other transaction charges

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ritual

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:43:25 PM

If they can sell hardware cheaper than other online stores and still make a profit or even cover the expenses, why are they not doing it on USD already? If they can, why can't someone else and how come there isn't some store selling cheap gpu's and having them in stock all the time? If they can't, well, then there will be no business.

It doesn't matter if they sell cheaper or at store price or at a bit over the regular store price. It's still worth it because you will have to exchange one currency for a physical item and not GPU to BTC and then to USD and then purchase. You lose/win on each stage, but mostly you lose. And if the coin is backed by a physical item it gives it a value, so in turn in can drive the exchange rate for BTC and not the other way arround.

Overall if they will get the shop online and working then this coin will go a long way!

Totally agree, and i have an idea that will put this coin above bitcoin.. But i am not telling it here.. lol..

I cba searching for the gif so...

*Doctor Evil saying "RIIIGHHHT" animated GIF here*

EDIT: Of course if you do have some holy grail of an idea which makes this coin "bigger than Bitcoin", I will be the first not only to apologise, but also to pay for forgiveness with the riches you have made me Wink

Newbie oriented mining site - http://cryptoexperiment.wordpress.com/ --- Free BTC - http://freebitco.in/?r=231531
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 12:44:05 PM

Does this involve a new IPO ? (act IV)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
madbit1000

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:45:02 PM

I cba searching for the gif so...

*Doctor Evil saying "RIIIGHHHT" animated GIF here*

EDIT: Of course if you do have some holy grail of an idea which makes this coin "bigger than Bitcoin", I will be the first not only to apologise, but also to pay for forgiveness with the riches you have made me Wink

In fact i might email CEO now..

You should not buy a warrant unless you are prepared to sustain a total loss of the money you have invested plus any commission or other transaction charges
pastet89

Activity: 378
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 12:48:11 PM

Its links to files from the windows wallet build left over in the .pro flile.
Just comment out the links like this:

#BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX=-mgw48-mt-s-1_55
#BOOST_INCLUDE_PATH=C:/deps/boost_1_55_0
#BOOST_LIB_PATH=C:/deps/boost_1_55_0/stage/lib
#BDB_INCLUDE_PATH=C:/deps/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix
#BDB_LIB_PATH=C:/deps/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix
#OPENSSL_INCLUDE_PATH=C:/deps/openssl-1.0.1e/include
#OPENSSL_LIB_PATH=C:/deps/openssl-1.0.1e
#MINIUPNPC_INCLUDE_PATH=C:/deps/
#MINIUPNPC_LIB_PATH=C:/deps/miniupnpc

Had same problem. Posted my failure to compile. No response from Dev.Would love to compile Walet in Linux...but... Embarrassed

Wallet not really building on linux, its looking for libboost 1.55 which i don't have, change it to use whatever libboost is installed please.

libmemenv.a -lrt -LC:/deps/boost_1_55_0/stage/lib -LC:/deps/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix -LC:/deps/openssl-1.0.1e -lssl -lcrypto -ldb_cxx -lboost_system-mgw48-mt-s-1_55 -lboost_filesystem-mgw48-mt-s-1_55 -lboost_program_options-mgw48-mt-s-1_55 -lboost_thread-mgw48-mt-s-1_55 -lpthread -lQtGui -lQtNetwork -lQtCore
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_system-mgw48-mt-s-1_55
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_filesystem-mgw48-mt-s-1_55
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_program_options-mgw48-mt-s-1_55
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_thread-mgw48-mt-s-1_55

Use comliler from my signature. It fixes these issues and makes efeveything ultra fast and easy!

Cryptostats.es
pastet89

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 12:49:55 PM

Above BTC???
You mean a market cap of above 12 billions??

Cryptostats.es
madbit1000

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:55:43 PM

Above BTC???

All i can say is that its a possibility, But wont happen instantly. But the value will certainly increase well above litecoins in a very short time. Depends how strong willed the CEO is. I have now sent an email to the CEO, but not divulged any info, yet..

Lokken86

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:59:25 PM

Why does dedicatedpool list price at 0.00001. Where is that coming from?
snogcel

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:59:35 PM

P2Pool: http://96.126.121.117:9404

What is P2Pool?

P2Pool is a decentralized approach to pool mining. Rather than connecting to a single pool, the system operates through the combined efforts of many miners who are attached to 'nodes'. No need to register a user account, and any blocks that are mined are split on a PPLNS basis. Biggest benefits? Massively reduced chance of DDOS (set up a few nodes) and coins are sent directly to your wallet.

How do I start mining?

• Point your miner to: stratum+tcp://96.126.121.117:9404
  • Use your GPUCoin address as the user (you can set anything as the password, it doesn't matter).

Fine Tuning:

It is suggested to set a mining difficulty. This can be set by appending a value after your username, to calculate this value use the following formula:

Hash Rate * .0000011641

So if your hash rate is 1930 KHash and your wallet address was GNTzNHAxz3fVoZiVmBFbraUwN9GQEM5XTa, you'd want to set it up like so:

(1930 * .0000011641) = 0.002246713

Resulting in...

GNTzNHAxz3fVoZiVmBFbraUwN9GQEM5XTa+0.002246713

Vertminer Tuning:

• Intensity: <= 19 (or lower - you want to maximize the responsiveness of your miner)
  • Queue: 0
  • Scantime: 5

XuvjV4aazgZhcfAj1KRgFnTok1pZZw6Ewu
Ritual

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:01:04 PM

Above BTC???

All i can say is that its a possibility, But wont happen instantly. But the value will certainly increase well above litecoins in a very short time. Depends how strong willed the CEO is. I have now sent an email to the CEO, but not divulged any info, yet..

Madbit, maybe you should just email the CEO. Your cryptic and frankly outlandish statements here are starting to make you look a little.....nuts?

Newbie oriented mining site - http://cryptoexperiment.wordpress.com/ --- Free BTC - http://freebitco.in/?r=231531
Jherek

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:02:41 PM

Above BTC???

To buy into an IPO coin, one needs that much faith in their dreams Wink
XScrypt

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:03:35 PM

Above BTC???

I have a marvelous proof describing the life, the universe, and everything. Unfortunately this message is too small to contain it.

LTC- LKdDXfJbCqMHpqTZwhaMKRE51eA7PPsCYy
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 01:06:21 PM

Above BTC???

I have a marvelous proof describing the life, the universe, and everything. Unfortunately this message is too small to contain it.
It's 33, it's not that long...

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
pastet89

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 01:06:43 PM

Above BTC???

Would you mind sharing your idea with me personaly on PM?
We are intending to make some similar model with GDB (Goldbar).

Cryptostats.es
madbit1000

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:09:26 PM

Above BTC???

Madbit, maybe you should just email the CEO. Your cryptic and frankly outlandish statements here are starting to make you look a little.....nuts?

Ok, please ignore me.. i am mad...

Kestrel71

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:10:55 PM

The problem with this coin is that the Dev never posts anything of value if at all and the community(if there is even one) are not really behind the coin.  I see no push to get it on any decent exchanges and sites like crypto rush only have a few votes from people.
I see this coin dying pretty fast which is a shame.

Maybe, if you feel it needs this, we could get on and do this ourselves.

I have already cast my vote at crypto rush and so have a few friends more than once already, there is no option to vote on cryptsy as of yet.  I can understand the dev may be busy but the occasional "Hi guys, here is an update"  would go a long way.
The twitter feed is sparse and lacking in info and his official forums aren't much better.  Confidence is not so good when the main man is like a ghost.
Jherek

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:13:38 PM

Above BTC???

Would you mind sharing your idea with me personaly on PM?
We are intending to make some similar model with GDB (Goldbar).

LoL next scam wave approaching  Roll Eyes
Ritual

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:20:17 PM

The problem with this coin is that the Dev never posts anything of value if at all and the community(if there is even one) are not really behind the coin.  I see no push to get it on any decent exchanges and sites like crypto rush only have a few votes from people.
I see this coin dying pretty fast which is a shame.

Maybe, if you feel it needs this, we could get on and do this ourselves.

I have already cast my vote at crypto rush and so have a few friends more than once already, there is no option to vote on cryptsy as of yet.  I can understand the dev may be busy but the occasional "Hi guys, here is an update"  would go a long way.
The twitter feed is sparse and lacking in info and his official forums aren't much better.  Confidence is not so good when the main man is like a ghost.

Agreed. It could be argued that some leeway should be allowed this week as he gets his stock sorted and prepares to open the webshop, but a 2 minute update telling people "It's going OK!" is not a lot to ask.

Rit.

MoneyMorpheus

Activity: 251

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 01:24:48 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2014, 01:36:19 PM by MoneyMorpheus

http://gpu.mateloft.com

0% fee - PPLNS - US Server - Vardiff

We need more horsepower, come mine here!!

Any issues or doubts at developer@mateloft.com

Best altcoin exchange: https://vircurex.com/welcome/index?referral_id=241-35101
https://bter.com/signup/121418 | You may run into issues some time, but support will take care of you threw qq in chinese hours
1EGoA5LMV391Psf8ZHShTkTd3tQ6URKQEp
goodluck0319

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:26:25 PM

what other good pool for this coin except dedicated and supranova.cc?
Pages: « 1 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 [280] 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 440 »
  Print  

Jump to: