R9 270 4~6 - 47 (2.8%)
R9 270 6+ - 93 (5.6%)
R9 280X 1~3 - 254 (15.3%)
R9 280X 4~6 - 255 (15.4%)
R9 280X 6+ - 268 (16.2%)
R9 290 1~3 - 150 (9.1%)
R9 290 3~6 - 91 (5.5%)
R9 290 6+ - 298 (18%)
OTHER (please specify in the thread) - 75 (4.5%)
NONE (Mining only) - 35 (2.1%)
Total Voters: 1656

Pages: « 1 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 [299] 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 440 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GPUC] GPU Coin | Mandatory Wallet Update  (Read 421193 times)
nauticatom

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:40:12 AM

From 200 Satoshi to 30 Satoshi... in one night are you serious?
IPO holders would not dump their shit?
Market looks quite different...

Do you really still think it's smart to buy IPO and that it is healthy for a market when millions of coins are spread around in the same hour?

This was somewhat expected.  Wait a few days to make an analysis.

Of course, anyone who's able just to think one meter far would expect, that it is bad for any market to flood it with supply. Well, anyone but these that bought into IPO.

Some people on here have no patience. This coin hasn't even got off the ground yet, wait for a week or so until more info about the shop front is available, I'm pretty sure the price is going to go up.

You need to look at the trade volume, as far as I can tell no one is dumping the buy orders aren't there to make it worth while even if people wanted too.

I received my IPO last night and this morning I am buying more while the price is so cheap (not much higher than the original IPO cost)

Understanding markets.
You don't need actual dumps for dumping prices. It's enough to know that the market is flooded with supply. Why should one buy when he knows that there are a few sitting on millions just waiting for the right price to cash out? The low volume shoult be a warning, not a sign of health.

because you know what you get for your efforts, you get PHYSICAL hardware, not flappycoin thats worthless.. If you feel that you are a victim of "dumping" getting GPUcoin "dumped" onto you, you use it to buy a GPU, put it in your two card entry rig, or sell it on ebay. problem solved..

You act like this coin has no production value... As soon as his store opens up, you all will be bidding up the price to avoid having to use alot of coin to buy GPUC's for an actual GPU, and then, either the IPO holders use the inflated value to buy GPU's by volume and sell them on the open market, or sell the coins to those who want to buy gpus... watch.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
glockjs

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:43:57 AM

Not all IPO's have SEVERAL millions Sad

Any who IPO received. Cheers!

I don't think people understand the the guy behind GPU Coin is the visionary NOT the dev x.O But the dev he did pick up the 2nd time around ironed shit out and kudos for that.

I myself am still mining and buying this coin atm. Take a good look around with the coins being offered this month from front to back. Hell go a few months back. What exactly are they offering? "Our goal is to build a strong community"....LONG SIGH Community is trick pony that only worked the first few times around. Time to evolve. Almost all of these shit coins are backed by nothing but air and I would say 10% of the new coins popping up now are asking for an IPO backed by again NOTHING.

Basically as an IPO i'm happy to have "kickstarted" this guys business. He came out with a solid proposal. I hope we see more of these types of coins in the future tbh.

Cheers again. I know i'm drinking to it f it all.
Danz0r77

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:45:47 AM

I don't think people understand the the guy behind GPU Coin is the visionary NOT the dev x.O But the dev he did pick up the 2nd time around ironed shit out and kudos for that.

I myself am still mining and buying this coin atm. Take a good look around with the coins being offered this month from front to back. Hell go a few months back. What exactly are they offering? "Our goal is to build a strong community"....LONG SIGH Community is trick pony that only worked the first few times around. Time to evolve. Almost all of these shit coins are backed by nothing but air and I would say 10% of the new coins popping up now are asking for an IPO backed by again NOTHING.

Basically as an IPO i'm happy to have "kickstarted" this guys business. He came out with a solid proposal. I hope we see more of these types of coins in the future tbh.

This. End of argument.
Jherek

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:56:06 AM

Do you really still think it's smart to buy IPO and that it is healthy for a market when millions of coins are spread around in the same hour?

Of course, anyone who's able just to think one meter far would expect, that it is bad for any market to flood it with supply. Well, anyone but these that bought into IPO.

Some people on here have no patience. This coin hasn't even got off the ground yet, wait for a week or so until more info about the shop front is available, I'm pretty sure the price is going to go up.

You need to look at the trade volume, as far as I can tell no one is dumping the buy orders aren't there to make it worth while even if people wanted too.

I received my IPO last night and this morning I am buying more while the price is so cheap (not much higher than the original IPO cost)

Understanding markets.
You don't need actual dumps for dumping prices. It's enough to know that the market is flooded with supply. Why should one buy when he knows that there are a few sitting on millions just waiting for the right price to cash out? The low volume shoult be a warning, not a sign of health.

because you know what you get for your efforts, you get PHYSICAL hardware, not flappycoin thats worthless.. If you feel that you are a victim of "dumping" getting GPUcoin "dumped" onto you, you use it to buy a GPU, put it in your two card entry rig, or sell it on ebay. problem solved..

You act like this coin has no production value... As soon as his store opens up, you all will be bidding up the price to avoid having to use alot of coin to buy GPUC's for an actual GPU, and then, either the IPO holders use the inflated value to buy GPU's by volume and sell them on the open market, or sell the coins to those who want to buy gpus... watch.

First stop shitposting, then we can continue. Maybe read a bit back and you'd learn that there are more coins than GPU and Flappy. And stop that allegation, that I am an owner of Flappy or any similar shitcoin.
And about this guy's "business" and his qualities for a selfmade "CEO" I posted enough already in this thread. Also the reason why I am here and against IPO scam which this is. You are free to use the search option and find my postings and reply to them or to just shut up.
Jherek

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:05:12 AM

And the reasons that all these new shitcoins ask for IPO are exactly why I am in this forum discussing against IPO. This is EXACTLY the evolution in the crypto community I was warning you since wolong started with his scam: Clone any shitcoin, demand IPO, throw huge promises of market and background (be it "market stabilisation and regulation" or "muh precious hardware shop") and let all the morons throw their BTC at me. what could possibly go wrong? I don't even have the risk starting a business because there are enough fools risk-funding my experiments with their coins!

First we had coins with premine, claiming that premine is needed for "bounty, giveaways and development" (fuck you, it isn't needed, if you need money to clone a coin, you shouldn't even try)
Next we had coins with premine and initial sell off for similar claims.
Then there was IPO to fund risk business
Next step will be IPO coins, that wont even launch and creators just disappear with the money (already happening).

Sanity, fairness and trust are the victims of that evolution in the crypto community. And that's what I care for.
srb

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:23:29 AM

Am I blind or there is no gpu miner in op for this coin?? What kind of kh/s are You people getting for r9 290 ?? I need just rough number.

you will need vertminer, or a special fork of sgminer to mine this. And I believe I have heard about 400kh for an r290. Don't have one myself.

waltsmith

Waltsmith, I try downloading versions of vertminer from 3 dif pools, creating the .bat file W/ tekst from the getting startet page in the pools ( my info in it - have done this many times w/ other coins, no problem) but its not working, when dobbel clicking the batch file, 1 sek. a window comes up and nothing.
What could I be doing ?

Elvis

try the same config file you would for regular scrypt coin with a few changes, here is mine on this rig:

color 0A
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT=200
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS=1
vertminer --scrypt-vert -o http://96.126.121.117:9404/ -u GfjNSVR4tw6WL3VEKqjX5MR4HXmqBeGD1A+0.0007857945 -p x -o stratum+tcp://gpu.oakpool.com:3355 -u waltbbqcoin.1 -p x -w 256 -I 13 -g 2 --lookup-gap 2 --thread-concurrency 8191,8192 -Q 0 -s 12 -E 48

just change cgminer --scrypt to vertminer --scrypt-vert, up your look-up gap to 2 or 3, depending on what card you are running maybe lower intensity to get rid of hardware errors. After that, try changing up your clock speeds, I use 1045 gpu engine and 1495 gpu memclock for regular scrypt and that gets me over 725kh/s per card on vert those speeds get me like 250kh maybe. But, 1000gpuengine1500memclock get me over 350kh.....go figure. And I prob need to do a lot more tweaking but kinda busy, good nuff for now.

waltsmith

Your little gpu engine trick (at 1000 instead of 1050 with 2 threads) has got me an extra 50kh/s on each of my 6 x 7950s...was only doing 250kh before now I am on 300+kh/s on each.  Smiley Smiley Smiley thats an extra 300kh/s on my total.

Send me ur gpu address gonna send you a tip.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 10:31:38 AM

Thats Just Noobie McNvidia Miner - Dont pay them no mind, they are just pissed off that they couldnt instamine the coin, and have as much as the IPO holder do without any risk to investment, or effort. They are like flappy vultures of the crypto world.
What is exactly your problem with nvidia ? That makes you sound like some kind of moronic amd fanboy...
Oh yes you missed MaxCoin and you think it is the fault of nvidia.
Well actually if it wasn't for nvidia and cudaminer, maxcoin wouldn't have reached the value it has reached for a short while.
So technically you didn't miss anything... Feel better ?
and for your information you can also instamine with an amd card, you just need to take the time to learn how to use your rigs.

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
glockjs

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:40:16 AM

And the reasons that all these new shitcoins ask for IPO are exactly why I am in this forum discussing against IPO. This is EXACTLY the evolution in the crypto community I was warning you since wolong started with his scam: Clone any shitcoin, demand IPO, throw huge promises of market and background (be it "market stabilisation and regulation" or "muh precious hardware shop") and let all the morons throw their BTC at me. what could possibly go wrong? I don't even have the risk starting a business because there are enough fools risk-funding my experiments with their coins!

First we had coins with premine, claiming that premine is needed for "bounty, giveaways and development" (fuck you, it isn't needed, if you need money to clone a coin, you shouldn't even try)
Next we had coins with premine and initial sell off for similar claims.
Then there was IPO to fund risk business
Next step will be IPO coins, that wont even launch and creators just disappear with the money (already happening).

Sanity, fairness and trust are the victims of that evolution in the crypto community. And that's what I care for.

That's why you have to read between the lines. You're preaching to the wrong choir here tbh. GPU Coin has had many many chances to run off with the money. This isn't a photoshopped stackcoin. So far he's done everything he's promised to do. Even shut it down against "popular forum opinion" jaja when it was the right thing to do. To me this guy has proven he has a goal and will do what's right to get there. In a seedy sea of greed there are a few nuggets my friend. I'm telling you right now this is one of them tbh.
bingoberra

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:03:08 PM

This coin just might be legit for a change. We'll have proof once the shop opens up and the first GPUs are in the mail. In the meantime I'm taking my chances and buying some from the dumpers. A small risk with a major upside potential. It's a good idea and concept if it all works out. Many hurdles left, though...
lolobubu

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:16:40 PM

This coin just might be legit for a change. We'll have proof once the shop opens up and the first GPUs are in the mail. In the meantime I'm taking my chances and buying some from the dumpers. A small risk with a major upside potential. It's a good idea and concept if it all works out. Many hurdles left, though...

same here haha    Smiley
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:26:03 PM

Hello. What's the current market rate for GPUC? Anyone know if the store is still scheduled to open in 2 weeks? Thanks.
SP4RK7

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:37:58 PM

Hello. What's the current market rate for GPUC? Anyone know if the store is still scheduled to open in 2 weeks? Thanks.

Current price between 25 sats and 45 sats I wouldn't pay to much attention to the price at the moment though.

As far as I'm aware store was due to open 2 weeks after launch an update would be nice though
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:45:36 PM

Current price between 25 sats and 45 sats I wouldn't pay to much attention to the price at the moment though.

As far as I'm aware store was due to open 2 weeks after launch an update would be nice though

Thanks. Yeah, an update from the CEO regarding the store and GPU order status would be nice.  Hopefully he is planning to order more GPU's because I don't think 80 will last very long. 
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 12:55:04 PM

Thanks. Yeah, an update from the CEO regarding the store and GPU order status would be nice.  Hopefully he is planning to order more GPU's because I don't think 80 will last very long.  
well if you send him money he will... (I mean you understand that he has to sell something before he can buy again ? right ?)

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 01:01:12 PM

Thanks. Yeah, an update from the CEO regarding the store and GPU order status would be nice.  Hopefully he is planning to order more GPU's because I don't think 80 will last very long.  
well if you send him money he will... (I mean you understand that he have to sell something before he can buy again ?)

True, but this will sell quick. If I were him. I would of sold some of my 75million when price was high to purchase more GPU's.  You can't lose money on new GPU's. 
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 01:04:23 PM

Also, since his initial order was only 80 - 280x's.  He should limit 2 per person when the store opens, until he gets more.  Otherwise, the big dog IPO's will clean house. 
Ritual

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 01:05:10 PM

Also, since his initial order was only 80 - 280x's.  He should limit 2 per person when the store opens, until he gets more.  Otherwise, the big dog IPO's will clean house. 

This I agree with.

Newbie oriented mining site - http://cryptoexperiment.wordpress.com/ --- Free BTC - http://freebitco.in/?r=231531
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 01:07:03 PM

Thanks. Yeah, an update from the CEO regarding the store and GPU order status would be nice.  Hopefully he is planning to order more GPU's because I don't think 80 will last very long. 

+

I would really like to know his business plan with respect to where the money will go after the first round of GPU purchases.

Can the investors get a better idea of the business model behind the store?  (things like percentage of profits used to buy more GPUs)

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
NickPortland

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 01:12:59 PM

How's the diff now?

How many coins are you making per MHs (scrypt)?

Thanks.

Official Ambassador for UTC-PND relations
*donations here*
 UTC: Ujff1xrc8brmHkRaFG3BcG5nVScXdh5Wu1 BTC: 159uuxJCfUsG44N52NUsydi2bCNeFSYyTi
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 01:13:53 PM

+

I would really like to know his business plan with respect to where the money will go after the first round of GPU purchases.

May sound like a wild guess, but I would say his pocket... It's business not a charity...

djm34 facebook page
Pages: « 1 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 [299] 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 440 »
  Print  

Jump to: