Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:00:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814493 times)
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 11:50:13 PM

Dear all,

it is a great pleasure to know that I have friends like Dnotes community on this forum.
Like  said in some posts from August and September this year,Dnotes must succeed,
here is a great community,stabile markets,not greed developers,true long term holders,without stress....
Like a miner from the launch,i am more than satisfied how things going.

I am wishing you all

Happy New Year,
Big Bags of Luck
and more success
in the 2015!!!!

Best Regards

Nele

Thank you for the kind words Nele! Glad to hear form you again on the forum. We are very pleased to hear all the positive comments and will strive to continue growing DNotes.

Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 02:55:17 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2014, 06:27:48 PM by Chase

Hello everyone. Well, Nele(onele) said it all! Smiley I'm more than happy for taking he's advice and mining Note from the launch, even more for being a long time holder. Smiley
Just wanted to wish you all Happy New Year and lot of luck/health/$$$ Wink

Some people give out VERY good advice!! Wink

Thank you Nele and Alex1001 for all the great wishes for luck, success, health, and $$$.  Happy New Year to both of you, and to everyone else at DNotes!

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 04:07:17 PM

Hello everyone. Well, Nele(onele) said it all! Smiley I'm more than happy for taking he's advice and mining Note from the launch, even more for being a long time holder. Smiley

Thank you nele and Alex1001 for all the great wishes for luck, success, health, and $$$.  Happy New Year to both of you, and to everyone else at DNotes!

Glad to have you Alex1001 Cheesy

Happy new year

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 06:13:42 PM

DNotesVault Withdrawals have been processed successfully.

Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 01:01:02 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2014, 01:12:33 AM by Dyna

Thank you Nele and Alex1001 for all the great wishes for luck, success, health, and $$$.  Happy New Year to both of you, and to everyone else at DNotes!

Thanks Alex1001. We are delighted to see your first post on DNotes forum. There got to be more reasons than we know of that make DNotes the most stable digital currency. Perhaps it is also because of stakeholders like you and Nele, and probably hundreds of others who stayed watchfully but quietly supporting DNotes. What a pleasant surprise. We want to thank you all for your support and confidence in us.

This has been one of my guiding philosophies as an entrepreneur. It is a far better choice to be successful by giving many others the opportunity to be successful as well, than to succeed alone at the expense of others. It is so much more rewarding and far less stressful, when those around us earnestly want everyone to be successful. That is when common people like us can attain uncommon goals to the surprise of others.

Our very best wishes to you and everyone a Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year!!!
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 02:13:54 AM

I think this year's new year's resolution, will be to pick up a few thousand dnotes for my CR.I.S.P. account for the to be kiddo, and a few thousand to break up into 500 Dnote ammounts to toss out to other CR.I.S.P. accounts.
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 02:19:42 AM

Sorry Alex, beat you by just under 3 minutes. Wink
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 03:04:28 AM

This may be the start of a Baby DNotes boom! 

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 04:14:19 AM

This may be the start of a Baby DNotes boom!  

Does it mean that I need to slow down our P.R. and start saving for the Baby Dnotes boom? Our P.R. Company just informed me that they will now accept DNotes as payment. If I remember correctly from my marketing professor, this is called "pull marketing" verses "push marketing". I never did push them to accept DNotes. DNotes must have sold itself. That's is a good sign. We are here for the long term. If we build it correctly they will come. Happy New Year!
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 04:22:12 AM

Thanx for warm welcome everyone. Cheesy You're quite awesome community.

I must say Dyna, i recognized myself in that "hundreds of others who stayed watchfully but quietly" part as i often see myself as a silent reader.
Btw i must say DNotesVault is a great idea, especially the CR.I.S.P. for Kids.
Now, regardless of being a silent guy, i'm sure i'll be the first wierdo here who announced that he's going to become a daddy! Cheesy

HAPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 04:26:34 AM

Congratulations on the pregnancies guys! Wish you guys all the best.

That's awesome that businesses that work with and take note of DNotes are accepting it. With more exposure, even more companies will begin to take notice, and accept it too. Well done.

This mixed with the secure deposit vault, and the most stable value, is outlaying a great future path for this crypto.

RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 04:27:23 AM

I must say Dyna, i recognized myself in that "hundreds of others who stayed watchfully but quietly" part as i often see myself as a silent reader.
Now, regardless of being a silent guy, i'm sure i'll be the first wierdo here who announced that he's going to become a daddy! Cheesy

Congrats!!  I just married off the third one, one more to go then we are free, free!!!  (2 boys, 2 girls)

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 05:35:54 AM

How did DNotes perform this year?

From the top 50 on CoinMarketCap, there are 24 other currencies that have been around as long, or longer, than DNotes.  I calculated how much your investment would be worth if $100 was put into any one of these coins on March 8, 2014 (the day DNotes was listed on CoinMarketcap).  Here is what I found out:

DNotes              $2,497
BlackCoin               845
Pandacoin              211
Darkcoin                210
Ripple                   163
Counterparty          114
ReddCoin                69
Bitcoin                    50

The other 16 currencies are spread out between $5 and $48 and were so depressing to look at, I didn't want to list them!!  I know that normally you would look at a much longer time frame before getting excited, but this is crypto and there isn't a long history yet.  Plus, what a nice way to ring in the new year!  Smiley

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 11:54:47 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2014, 03:49:39 PM by Dyna

Congrats!!  I just married off the third one, one more to go then we are free, free!!!  (2 boys, 2 girls)

Congratulations, RJF. Does it mean that you will have more time do some thing great? The combination of DNotesVault and CR.I.S.P. has opened up all kinds of opportunities; as a free service or as a charity fund raising tool which we have previously mentioned. There are also many revenue generating, privately owned businesses, that can be started to exploit the rapidly growing digital currency space. I know that you have a great deal of successful entrepreneurial background. I just like to mention that we will be supportive of qualified individuals or groups interested to utilize our growing infrastructure. Happy New Year!!
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 02:33:40 PM

From the top 50 on CoinMarketCap, there are 24 other currencies that have been around as long, or longer, than DNotes.  I calculated how much your investment would be worth if $100 was put into any one of these coins on March 8, 2014 (the day DNotes was listed on CoinMarketcap).  Here is what I found out:

The other 16 currencies are spread out between $5 and $48 and were so depressing to look at, I didn't want to list them!!  I know that normally you would look at a much longer time frame before getting excited, but this is crypto and there isn't a long history yet.  Plus, what a nice way to ring in the new year!  Smiley
Great list can I use this info for my new year DNOTES BLOG POST? I got a lot of family cooking to do tomorrow but want to do a DNOTES new year post in few days..

ALSO congrats to all the DNOTES BABIES popping out.. May all the DNOTES FAM be healthy and happy and prosperous in the coming year..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 03:54:00 PM

Great list can I use this info for my new year DNOTES BLOG POST? I got a lot of family cooking to do tomorrow but want to do a DNOTES new year post in few days..

ALSO congrats to all the DNOTES BABIES popping out.. May all the DNOTES FAM be healthy and happy and prosperous in the coming year..

Very good, Qiwoman. Happy New Year to you, family and friends and everyone else! Plenty going today. See you next year.
grandmama

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 04:08:12 PM

Very good, Qiwoman. Happy New Year to you, family and friends and everyone else! Plenty going today. See you next year.

Well Holy Guacamole.. I guess I made a very smart choice.  May have taken my time and waited a little too long but have made the right choice in DNotes.  Never too late to get hooked to the right train!  My caboose is wagging with excitement!  Here is to a great year for DNotes and everyone involved!!  Happy New Year one and all!!
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 06:55:41 PM

Well Holy Guacamole.. I guess I made a very smart choice.  May have taken my time and waited a little too long but have made the right choice in DNotes.  Never too late to get hooked to the right train!  My caboose is wagging with excitement!  Here is to a great year for DNotes and everyone involved!!  Happy New Year one and all!!

Thank you grandmama! I'm glad you joined us in the DNotes community. You are right, it is never too late to get in the right track.

Chase
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 07:02:46 PM

qiwoman2 - I have no problem with you using this info for your blog, as long as it is okay with Dyna.

grandmama - In crypto, I think it pays to wait a bit and get it right.  DNotes is still just slightly over a penny!!  Now I have to go see if there are any avocados left at the store, because someone mentioned the word guacamole!! Wink

Happy New Year!

CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 08:37:44 PM

I'm glad to see our community is attracting like minded individuals who are positive and motivated. Best of luck to all DNotes holders in 2015, happy new year everyone!
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: