Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 01:08:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814496 times)
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 06:46:43 PM

yeah i buy some hundreds  Grin

also i add press page to dnotes blog, real good for not show it  Wink

http://dnotescoin.blogspot.com.es/p/prensa.html

Excellent, thanks infovortice2013!

CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 06:52:36 PM

Version 1.0.0.9 of "DNotes Educational Guide" is available on Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tool.DNotesEDU

Featuring new "How-To Guides" section, this app is perfect for Digital Currency Users of all skill levels. Please test it out and provide feedback, I'd like to include everyones suggestions in the app.

Wow really shaping up CryptoBroker79. Love the new features. The link doesn't change as you upgrade it does it?

Thanks, the link does remain the same with every upgrade.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 07:41:30 PM

Version 1.0.0.9 of "DNotes Educational Guide" is available on Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tool.DNotesEDU

Featuring new "How-To Guides" section, this app is perfect for Digital Currency Users of all skill levels. Please test it out and provide feedback, I'd like to include everyones suggestions in the app.

Wow really shaping up CryptoBroker79. Love the new features. The link doesn't change as you upgrade it does it?

Added to the OP. Is it ok if I share this on social media?

CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 08:07:01 PM

Absolutely, I encourage anyone to share it.
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 09:19:18 PM

The headline of the following article caught my attetion. Unfortunately, I do not have time to research this further and comment on it. There are interesting implications others may want to comment on.

Australian Central Bank: Bitcoin Regulation Not Worth the Cost

Pete Rizzo (@pete_rizzo_) | Published on April 7, 2015 at 20:31 BST
http://www.coindesk.com/australian-central-bank-bitcoin-regulation-not-worth-the-cost/

The Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) has indicated that it is not in favor of regulating bitcoin and other digital currencies, stating that “any benefits of regulation would outweigh the potential cost”.

The statements, issued on 7th April, are the latest fromAustralia’s central bank, which went so far as to propose that coordinated cross-border regulation is necessary given bitcoin’s potential to disrupt the global remittance industry.

The RBA suggested it could seek cooperation from the Bank for International Settlements, an international organisation of central banks, and its Committee on Payments and Market Infrastructures (CPMI), which includes representatives from Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK and the US.

Overall, the “opening statement” into its inquiry of the technology was neutral toward the development of digital currencies, suggesting there is “nothing to prevent” two parties from engaging in transactions via these channels.

Further, the RBA offered its opinion that digital currencies, if left unregulated, are unlikely to cause significant economic disruptions, writing:
“The bank's judgement is that the current very limited use of digital currencies means that they do not raise any significant concerns with respect to competition, efficiency or risk to the financial system.”
The RBA is currently investigating the subject as part of its Economics References Committee, which examines issues as diverse as tax avoidance and affordable housing.

The central bank first began exploring the subject in a 2013 paper for its Payments Systems Board
kanus1113

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 11:13:46 PM

The headline of the following article caught my attetion. Unfortunately, I do not have time to research this further and comment on it. There are interesting implications others may want to comment on.

Australian Central Bank: Bitcoin Regulation Not Worth the Cost

Pete Rizzo (@pete_rizzo_) | Published on April 7, 2015 at 20:31 BST
http://www.coindesk.com/australian-central-bank-bitcoin-regulation-not-worth-the-cost/

The Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) has indicated that it is not in favor of regulating bitcoin and other digital currencies, stating that “any benefits of regulation would outweigh the potential cost”.

The statements, issued on 7th April, are the latest fromAustralia’s central bank, which went so far as to propose that coordinated cross-border regulation is necessary given bitcoin’s potential to disrupt the global remittance industry.

The RBA suggested it could seek cooperation from the Bank for International Settlements, an international organisation of central banks, and its Committee on Payments and Market Infrastructures (CPMI), which includes representatives from Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK and the US.

Overall, the “opening statement” into its inquiry of the technology was neutral toward the development of digital currencies, suggesting there is “nothing to prevent” two parties from engaging in transactions via these channels.

Further, the RBA offered its opinion that digital currencies, if left unregulated, are unlikely to cause significant economic disruptions, writing:
“The bank's judgement is that the current very limited use of digital currencies means that they do not raise any significant concerns with respect to competition, efficiency or risk to the financial system.”
The RBA is currently investigating the subject as part of its Economics References Committee, which examines issues as diverse as tax avoidance and affordable housing.

The central bank first began exploring the subject in a 2013 paper for its Payments Systems Board

The 2013 paper listed here:
http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-limited-risk-to-payment-systems-says-reserve-bank-of-australia/
Was quite impressive.

I think the Australian Central Bank is missing what cryptocurrency will evolve into. I'm not sure how to interpret this though, as I'm not sure how the government / reserve bank structure works in Australia.
YoBit
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010

★YoBit.Net★

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 11:52:51 PM

Dear Forum Members!

DNotes [NOTE] is listed on YoBit.net Exchange! ( Twitter: https://twitter.com/YobitExchange/status/585590989659762688 )

English: https://yobit.net/en/trade/NOTE/BTC
Chinese: https://yobit.net/cn/trade/NOTE/BTC
Russian: https://yobit.net/ru/trade/NOTE/BTC

DNotes Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/NOTE

Our topic on BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=914975.0

Logo img: https://yobit.net/i/small_logo.png

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 11:57:55 PM

Absolutely, I encourage anyone to share it.

Added to blog  Wink http://dnotescoin.blogspot.com.es/p/dnotes.html
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 12:06:49 AM

Thank you YoBit, I will add it to our list.

IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 02:14:37 AM

Trading Dnotes in Chinese (on Yobits)!

Doubleplusgood.

Mark
IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 02:32:49 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2015, 06:00:00 AM by IMZ

"I think the Australian Central Bank is missing what cryptocurrency will evolve into. I'm not sure how to interpret this though, as I'm not sure how the government / reserve bank structure works in Australia."

As fast as I can type, Kanus:

tl;dr: Australia stands half way between Progressive and Bangladesh:

Glenn Stevens of the Reserve Bank commented positively (at least neutrally) on Bitcoin in 2013. The general tenor of articles on Bitcoin in Australia have been misleading (certainly Coindesk). Australia does not really seek to be a leader in the field. It -- certainly the banks and the Australian Taxation Office -- seeks to strangle the babe in the cradle while making soothing noises.

Our accountant thought I was bein' a bit of a worry wart when I opined -- long before the undoubtedly-intentionally-delayed release of clarifying details by the ATO -- that a hostile regulatory environment would result. When our accountant did finally see the ATO release, he sighed, and admitted I was right.

[Wanna buy a loaf of bread with Bitcoin in Australia? Well, you pay a 10% tax to buy the Bitcoin, and then pay Sales Tax when you buy the loaf.]

Uncertainly of Situation has been a primary tactic. (Teachers call it 'passive-aggressive.') Australia's degree of regulation is already Orwellian. Thus, a business can only assume: bottom line, more paperwork.

Still,  adoption by small businesses in Australia continues apace (we did a huge survey during a project that got collapsed by the incompetence of our national telecommunications provider. It was called 'Cryptomall.com.au').

And in closing, we get free advice from 'our accountant.'

Mark
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 03:27:39 AM

"I think the Australian Central Bank is missing what cryptocurrency will evolve into. I'm not sure how to interpret this though, as I'm not sure how the government / reserve bank structure works in Australia."

As fast as I can type, Kanus:

tl;dr: Australia stands half way between Progressive and Bangladesh:

Glenn Stevens of the Reserve Bank commented positively (at least neutrally) on Bitcoin in 2103. The general tenor of articles on Bitcoin in Australia have been misleading (certainly Coindesk). Australia does not really seek to be a leader in the field. It -- certainly the banks and the Australian Taxation Office -- seeks to strangle the babe in the cradle while making soothing noises.

Our accountant thought I was bein' a bit of a worry wart when I opined -- long before the undoubtedly-intentionally-delayed release of clarifying details by the ATO -- that a hostile regulatory environment would result. When our accountant did finally see the ATO release, he sighed, and admitted I was right.

[Wanna buy a loaf of bread with Bitcoin in Australia? Well, you pay a 10% tax to buy the Bitcoin, and then pay Sales Tax when you buy the loaf.]

Uncertainly of Situation has been a primary tactic. (Teachers call it 'passive-aggressive.') Australian's degree of regulation is already Orwellian. Thus, a business can only assume: bottom line, more paperwork.

Still,  adoption by small businesses in Australia continues apace (we did a huge survey during a project that got collapsed by the incompetence of our national telecommunications provider. It was called 'Cryptomall.com.au').

And in closing, we get free advice from 'our accountant.'

Mark

Thanks a million, Mark. You saved me a lot of time. There are more roadblocks than we care to accept and there is not much we can do about them. Being impatience and wishful can be are biggest enemies. Stay the course, no short cuts. At DNotes we believe that every single step we made is one step closer to accomplishing our mission, and a little more in added value.
IanRidgwell

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 05:19:43 AM

The Australian Central Bank is dismissive right now but the article also mentions its willingness to work with international regulatory bodies. This was not a positive article in my opinion.

1. They don't care, Bitcoin just isn't on there radar. This is not a good indicator.

2. They are willing to follow international protocols without considering there own position or the benefits dis-benefits to Australian business. More copying whatever America decides to do.

3. The Australian Reserve Bank and the current Australian government are not on the same page politically or financially right now, this includes Bitcoin.

4. This doesn't change anything regarding Australia's double dip GST tax on Bitcoin.

5. The current Australian government is implementing meta data retntion laws and likely will pass the TPP both of these are indicative of a hostile regulatory view on internet users and internet behaviour. TPP is also problematic in other ways.

Ian Ridgwell

IMZ - Australia

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 05:59:26 AM

Tee hee . . .

You may have noticed that I sign myself 'Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia.' 'IMZ' is perhaps unique, a trust-alliance of krypto geeks. We divide labour; we pool all data; we hold 90% of our funds independently; but we pool some for development.

Well, Ian Ridgwell is our trader. He's breathtakingly good at it, and I trust his judgement completely.

Mark
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 11:52:12 AM

The Australian Central Bank is dismissive right now but the article also mentions its willingness to work with international regulatory bodies. This was not a positive article in my opinion.

1. They don't care, Bitcoin just isn't on there radar. This is not a good indicator.

2. They are willing to follow international protocols without considering there own position or the benefits dis-benefits to Australian business. More copying whatever America decides to do.

3. The Australian Reserve Bank and the current Australian government are not on the same page politically or financially right now, this includes Bitcoin.

4. This doesn't change anything regarding Australia's double dip GST tax on Bitcoin.

5. The current Australian government is implementing meta data retntion laws and likely will pass the TPP both of these are indicative of a hostile regulatory view on internet users and internet behaviour. TPP is also problematic in other ways.

Ian Ridgwell

IMZ - Australia

Thanks, Ian. Those are great insights. I was not impressed by what they were saying but did not feel that I had objectively researched their position. My suspicion seems be correct that they are really not as supportive of Bitcoin as we have been led to believe.

There is a serious lacking of knowledgeable political leaders around the world with genuine interest to support digital currency. Misleading headlines and inaccurate reporting have certainly not been helpful. These are all damaging to our industry. The shutting down of Buttercoin exchange, despite “A” list investors, including Google, is the first sign of a crack that could lead to further consolidation. Again, taking our time in making slow but strategic moves is even more important than a flash in the pan.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 12:01:25 PM

CryptoMoms 1st Birthday on April 16, 2015.

CryptoMoms was launched about a year ago “as a digital community center with a dedicated mission to encourage and assist women to participate in the emerging world of crypto currency overwhelmingly dominated by men.”

CryptoMoms 1st Birthday is on April 16, 2915. We invite and encourage all of you to make a special effort to help promote CryptoMoms in celebration of its Birthday. We continue with the strong conviction that CryptoMoms is a good cause that will be instrumental in assisting women in various ways. It will also contribute to the success of our industry.

A full press release will be issued on Thursday next week. Please post your comments and any recommendations you may have.
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 01:45:44 PM

CryptoMoms was launched about a year ago “as a digital community center with a dedicated mission to encourage and assist women to participate in the emerging world of crypto currency overwhelmingly dominated by men.”

CryptoMoms 1st Birthday is on April 16, 2915. We invite and encourage all of you to make a special effort to help promote CryptoMoms in celebration of its Birthday. We continue with the strong conviction that CryptoMoms is a good cause that will be instrumental in assisting women in various ways. It will also contribute to the success of our industry.

A full press release will be issued on Thursday next week. Please post your comments and any recommendations you may have.

That's easy to remember, Cryptomoms and I share birthday Smiley I will throw this around my FB wall and other social media. Crypto-currency pages on social media have been lacklustre at best at being on-line for communication to promote student CRISP, will have to do it ourselves, or find active pages. I might have to extend my networking to twitter for a wider audience.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 02:19:35 PM

That's easy to remember, Cryptomoms and I share birthday Smiley I will throw this around my FB wall and other social media. Crypto-currency pages on social media have been lacklustre at best at being on-line for communication to promote student CRISP, will have to do it ourselves, or find active pages. I might have to extend my networking to twitter for a wider audience.

With a double birthday, that will make next week an exciting week. Can we all do some research on women focused projects and post something in a positive light?

TeeGee, we can certainly use some help in the Facebook social media area. Our PR team will start testing a Tweeter campaign this week, highlighting CRISP For Students.

infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 02:25:56 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2015, 02:38:31 PM by infovortice2013

1 year ... ey double birthday in dnotes land ..  Grin i think they need a good tutorial-guide section, for noobs, its the same are not created by them, but just a good recopilation of links, in order since cero to miner or trader or making your own coin, Its a lot of material running for the web just recopile links and strecture it for a good assimilation a meetups section shoulbe be good too, like tupperware or cosmetics, maybe cryptos are another area with good range to grow. With help a lot the work of mods and admins of cryptomoms.

I like to put Dnotes for some bountys, to promote (give motivation)  all of cryptomoms user to help working/doing tutorials-guides

and i sugest to make a donation wallet to promote first meetup (like tupperware-girls womans cryptoreunion reunion) this must be 30-40 min format recorded for share in youtube and social media. with a bounty of 100.000 Dnotes more than 1000$ to spent on DNotes CRISP plans.

have cryptomoms some dedicated post on bitcointalk?
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 03:03:17 PM

1 year ... ey double birthday in dnotes land ..  Grin i think they need a good tutorial-guide section, for noobs, its the same are not created by them, but just a good recopilation of links, in order since cero to miner or trader or making your own coin, Its a lot of material running for the web just recopile links and strecture it for a good assimilation a meetups section shoulbe be good too, like tupperware or cosmetics, maybe cryptos are another area with good range to grow. With help a lot the work of mods and admins of cryptomoms.

I like to put Dnotes for some bountys, to promote (give motivation)  all of cryptomoms user to help working/doing tutorials-guides

and i sugest to make a donation wallet to promote first meetup (like tupperware-girls womans cryptoreunion reunion) this must be 30-40 min format recorded for share in youtube and social media. with a bounty of 100.000 Dnotes more than 1000$ to spent on DNotes CRISP plans.

have cryptomoms some dedicated post on bitcointalk?

Good ideas infovortice. I like the bounty for creating tutorials in a specified section of the forum.

CryptoMoms has some posts on bitcointalk, but not a dedicated presence.

Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: