Bitcoin Forum
September 10, 2024, 11:23:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814514 times)
CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 08:58:54 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2015, 10:12:54 PM by CryptoBroker79

The accounts now have a history button in the DNotesVault. Check it out, let us know if everything looks good.

I really like how future timed send transactions show up as pending. I have a long list of pending transactions all the way until 2042!

You guys are doing a great job, I'm extremely proud to put my trust in DNotes.
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 09:37:51 PM

The account history function is really cool. I can see you were already working on it when I made my post.

I like that I can see that SEVEN people that I've sent crypto to still haven't registered their account... Luckily, I'll be able to match the e-mails and the times the crypto was sent to the times of the transactions on the transaction history, and make sure nobody is having any problems registering (or just not being lazy).

Great feature, another building block in place.

Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 11:55:29 PM

The accounts now have a history button in the DNotesVault. Check it out, let us know if everything looks good.

I agree with the previous comments - another valuable feature added to DNotesVault!  Smiley

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 12:11:03 AM

The account history function is really cool. I can see you were already working on it when I made my post.

I like that I can see that SEVEN people that I've sent crypto to still haven't registered their account... Luckily, I'll be able to match the e-mails and the times the crypto was sent to the times of the transactions on the transaction history, and make sure nobody is having any problems registering (or just not being lazy).

Great feature, another building block in place.

By the way, I was checking into pending registrations, there are some scenarios where it may say pending_registration even if they did register. For instance, if they didn't confirm their email address, or possibly when they haven't created their first address. We realize this is a possibility and added some code to help, but I haven't reviewed previous occurrences fully yet.

frameLAlife

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Yessir.

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 01:44:44 AM

Does DNotes have an escrow service? Will DNotesvault eventually offer this?

www.ptcrypto.com YOUR Bitcoin consultants!
BTC 13TQitBTzADXpYsDMRjDqFuGaw8m1JZ2YE
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 02:00:55 AM

No we do not. We do not have any plan to. Definitely not unless and until we have a fully regulated exchange.
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 02:34:46 AM

Hmmmm.. not a coding guru, but I think I have seen automated escrow services-  I wonder if that could be incorperated.

Ah =)  Nevermind!   Anyways yeah.. really no need to reinvent the escrow wheel again at this point in time.
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 03:02:50 AM

No we do not. We do not have any plan to. Definitely not unless and until we have a fully regulated exchange.

Just curious frameLAlife, why were you asking? 

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 03:29:30 AM

Hmmmm.. not a coding guru, but I think I have seen automated escrow services-  I wonder if that could be incorperated.

Ah =)  Nevermind!   Anyways yeah.. really no need to reinvent the escrow wheel again at this point in time.

Not trying to be self-serving but some in our industry may wish that we provide escrow services since DNotes places very high value on trust. However, we prefer to remain highly focused in accomplishing our core missions which are most valuable to our stakeholders and avoid risk exposures that may be disruptive.

There have been an increasing number requests for us to make CR.I.S.P. for Retirement a priority. We do know that a lot of savings for retirement are under funded. The potential high returns of saving a small amount of DNotes on a regular basis could make quite a difference. Let us know what you think.

frameLAlife

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Yessir.

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 03:31:29 AM

Just curious frameLAlife, why were you asking? 

Just curiosity. No specific reason.

www.ptcrypto.com YOUR Bitcoin consultants!
BTC 13TQitBTzADXpYsDMRjDqFuGaw8m1JZ2YE
RJF

Activity: 616

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 04:05:49 AM

Ah =)  Nevermind!   Anyways yeah.. really no need to reinvent the escrow wheel again at this point in time.

Not trying to be self-serving but some in our industry may wish that we provide escrow services since DNotes places very high value on trust. However, we prefer to remain highly focused in accomplishing our core missions which are most valuable to our stakeholders and avoid risk exposures that may be disruptive.

There have been an increasing number requests for us to make CR.I.S.P. for Retirement a priority. We do know that a lot of savings for retirement are under funded. The potential high returns of saving a small amount of DNotes on a regular basis could make quite a difference. Let us know what you think.

Yes, outstanding, stick to the plan!

Also, I think CR.I.S.P. retirement accounts would be received well in many circles. I know most young people don't think much about retirement until it's too late but, introducing a savings plan in their own digital world just might bring them on board before it's too late. I would say go for it!

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 04:28:01 AM

Also, I think CR.I.S.P. retirement accounts would be received well in many circles. I know most young people don't think much about retirement until it's too late but, introducing a savings plan in their own digital world just might bring them on board before it's too late. I would say go for it!

I agree, it's a perfect time for CR.I.S.P. for Retirement.  RJF made a good point, this may be the type of digital world savings plan that gets young people saving for their retirement.  The potential returns, could help give people hope for a secure retirement. I love this idea!

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 04:43:39 AM

I agree, it's a perfect time for CR.I.S.P. for Retirement.  RJF made a good point, this may be the type of digital world savings plan that gets young people saving for their retirement.  The potential returns, could help give people hope for a secure retirement. I love this idea!

We could use help coming up with ideas on how to package the CR.I.S.P. for Retirement program. What can we do to make it an interactive and attractive program for anyone who might be interested?

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 05:12:06 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2015, 06:02:27 AM by Dyna

I agree, it's a perfect time for CR.I.S.P. for Retirement.  RJF made a good point, this may be the type of digital world savings plan that gets young people saving for their retirement.  The potential returns, could help give people hope for a secure retirement. I love this idea!

I agree. RJF made a great point. It could be a great thing to get young people to start thinking about retirement early. The older age group who know just too well that their retirement accounts are way under funded, will likely look at this favorably. This could have worldwide appeal. How should we package it? Love to have inputs from our community.

Did I remember correctly that one of RJF's New Year resolutions is to collect some DNotes. This could be a good chance. Show us a good plan to be well executed with a full press release, I will show you some DNotes. Lol, but I am serious. We now have a good infrastructure to get our community more involved and earn some DNotes at the same time. Don't forget that our bars are set high and we take our time to do things right.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:44:56 AM

I agree, it's a perfect time for CR.I.S.P. for Retirement.  RJF made a good point, this may be the type of digital world savings plan that gets young people saving for their retirement.  The potential returns, could help give people hope for a secure retirement. I love this idea!

I agree. RJF made a great point. It could be a great thing to get young people to start thinking about retirement early. The older age group who know just too well that their retirement accounts are way under funded, will likely look at this favorably. This could have worldwide appeal. How should we package it? Love to have inputs from our community.

Did I remember correctly that one of RJF's New Year resolutions is to collect some DNotes. This could be a good chance. Show us a good plan to be well executed with a full press release, I will show you some DNotes. Lol, but I am serious. We now have a good infrastructure to get our community more involved and earn some DNotes at the same time. Don't forget that our bars are set high and we take our time to do things right.

It's good to get the Younglings in to start saving for retirement earlier. I will think on this.. btw new exchange has DNOTES here listed. I bought some of their exchange tokens which means we share in revenues of what the exchange makes so if there is any DNOTES trading here I certainly will join in..

https://btcpool.exchange/market?pair=NOTE/BTC

Also it is a good time to stock up on tokens as with this revenue it can help us to stock up on and procure more Dnotes correct?

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 04:23:19 PM

It's good to get the Younglings in to start saving for retirement earlier. I will think on this.. btw new exchange has DNOTES here listed. I bought some of their exchange tokens which means we share in revenues of what the exchange makes so if there is any DNOTES trading here I certainly will join in..

https://btcpool.exchange/market?pair=NOTE/BTC

Also it is a good time to stock up on tokens as with this revenue it can help us to stock up on and procure more Dnotes correct?

Haven't had a chance to test the exchange yet. I've sent a few small deposits.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 05:00:29 PM

BRAND NEW EXCHANGE!!

Dnote is on https://btcpool.exchange

WE ARE LIVE!!

Thank you BITDV, I will test it out at some point today, then add it. Good luck with your exchange Smiley

Tested both withdrawals and deposits with small amounts and added to the OP.

RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 07:37:29 PM

Well, I'm certainly not a retirement planner but, It would, in my opinion, need to incorporate the following items:

1. Secure and guaranteed
2. A minimum initial deposit and low monthly or quarterly deposits after
3. Some form of interest. Not POS or anything like that right now but, a fund would need to be created to provide small monthly interest payment.
4. Marketing
5 Dedicated overseers
6.Small monthly management fee (you need to get something back for the fund and operators)
7. Down the road, when you start to consider POS or other methods of keeping the network healthy, a lot of this can be provided automatically.

I wouldn't look at this as a profit center but, DNotes in general will profit as the coin gains value through this exposure. Also #6 can be adjusted as the coins value increases. Make it a selling point, help increase awareness of DNotes and your monthly fees will go down.

As far as marketing it, no real difference from marketing DNotes itself except increase your presence in areas where young people congregate online and off. You already advertise to many areas, beef it up and make the fund your prime offering. Include the others as well but don't push the coin itself, push the usefulness of it.

And the big one; make sure it's within the scope of the law. I don't think this is a stumbling block right now but, get your ducks in a legal row for the coming years. As long as the matching funds are being held where they can be audited, that should be fine for now.  

It sounds like a lot of work but, you have already done the heavy lifting with existing products. And, think about this, it is an area NO ONE has even begun to move into except DNotes, why not own it?

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:21:37 PM

Thanks RJF for getting to work right away. I will be posting my response late today or first thing tomorrow. It is recommended that anyone making serious contributions towards the success of DNotes post a DNotesVault deposit address. For your easy reference you may want to have a dedicated address and label it accordingly. A few of our good whales will want to see that you are being rewarded for your contributions.

We have a lot going on. The first payment for PR using DNotes has just been successfully completed using Timed Send of 12 monthly releases. It has been received with great excitment. That is historic. It reminded me of those years when Dauphin Technology was a media sensation. It can happen to DNotes.

Selling of DNotes picked up speed today for no known reasons. This could be a good buying opportunity for those who like to add more DNotes to their stash.

RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 08:31:53 PM

Thanks RJF for getting to work right away. I will be posting my response late today or first thing tomorrow. It is recommended that anyone making serious contributions towards the success of DNotes post a DNotesVault deposit address. For your easy reference you may want to have a dedicated address and label it accordingly. A few of our good whales will want to see that you are being rewarded for your contributions.

We have a lot going on. The first payment for PR using DNotes has just been successfully completed using Timed Send of 12 monthly releases. It has been received with great excitment. That is historic. It reminded me of those years when Dauphin Technology was a media sensation. It can happen to DNotes.

Selling of DNotes picked up speed today for no known reasons. This could be a good buying opportunity for those who like to add more DNotes to their stash.

Ok, you convinced me, added DNV address to my signature. I swore I would never add any address but, I believe in this project without reservation so, it follows...

DNotesVault
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: