Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:20:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 [254] 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814498 times)
infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 06:51:48 PM

Yahoo really likes DNotes and his ecosystem  Grin always looking arround this is so good.

few hundreds Dnotes buyed on last dump!!
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 07:49:28 PM

Yahoo really likes DNotes and his ecosystem  Grin always looking arround this is so good.

few hundreds Dnotes buyed on last dump!!

Getting great press coverage lately.

Now is a pretty good time to pick up a few extra DNotes.

ASchmitt

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 07:59:05 PM

Hi All, I just signed up at cryptomoms to say happy birthday. The site looks great and lots of great information. Wonderful job!!! Smiley Smiley
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 08:46:10 PM

Hi All, I just signed up at cryptomoms to say happy birthday. The site looks great and lots of great information. Wonderful job!!! Smiley Smiley

Thank you ASchmitt! Glad you enjoy the site.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 11:22:07 PM

Another siting on The Street.

Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Forum For Women, CryptoMoms Celebrates First Anniversary Continuing To Encourage Women's Participation In Digital Currency
By PR Newswire | 04/16/15 - 10:27 AM EDT

CHICAGO, April 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- In spite of the troubling gender gap being well recognized in the cryptocurrency and Bitcoin space, most industry efforts to help improve the situation have shown little result. Most reports indicated a slight improvement from over a year ago by about 2%. The statistics came as no surprise for  CryptoMoms which has strongly advocated a gentler and more inclusive approach with a friendly and helpful community environment.

kanus1113

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 11:31:14 PM

Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Forum For Women, CryptoMoms Celebrates First Anniversary Continuing To Encourage Women's Participation In Digital Currency

CHICAGO, April 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- In spite of the troubling gender gap being well recognized in the cryptocurrency and Bitcoin space, most industry efforts to help improve the situation have shown little result. Most reports indicated a slight improvement from over a year ago by about 2%. The statistics came as no surprise for  CryptoMoms which has strongly advocated a gentler and more inclusive approach with a friendly and helpful community environment.

Happy anniversary CryptoMoms! The press release looks great.

I'm surprised PEACEOFWAR hasn't stopped by.
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 11:43:11 PM

Welcome, ASchmitt!

Mark
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 11:57:32 PM

Happy anniversary CryptoMoms! The press release looks great.

I'm surprised PEACEOFWAR hasn't stopped by.

I sent PEACEOFWAR a message as well as everyone else that hasn't posted in a while, inviting them to the Open House.  It would be great if everyone continues to drop in over the next few days as there will be a lot of new people checking it out after the press release.

There was a great turnout at CryptoMoms today.  Thank you everyone for taking time out of your busy day. 

p.s. You are welcome there everyday! Smiley

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 02:52:36 AM

Everyone who posted an address at the CryptoMoms open house received 250 DNotes, congratulations!

Also, the top 3 CRISP kids received 750 DNotes (3-way tie). The rest of the CRISP kids received 100 DNotes.

mrbum805

Activity: 92
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 04:42:09 AM

Happy birthday CryptoMoms! Great write up! im still buying more at these great prices. early retirement here we come!!  Cool

Check out www.reviewdailylife.com for some fun upgrades around the house!
CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 04:55:08 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2015, 03:23:27 AM by CryptoBroker79

DNotes Educational Guide is now available in almost any browser!

Try it out at http://ff4dc.com/dnotes-educational-guide.html or http://v4dc.com/dnotes-educational-guide.html

Download for your Android Device https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tool.DNotesEDU

Embed code to include DNotes Educational Guide on your website or blog:
<iframe width="320" height="470" scrolling="no" src="http://www.firefightersfordigitalcurrency.com/DNotesEDU/index.html"></iframe>
infovortice2013
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 01:21:23 PM

Try it out at http://ff4dc.com/dnotes-educational-guide.html or http://v4dc.com/dnotes-educational-guide.html

Download for your Android Device https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tool.DNotesEDU

<iframe width="320" height="470" scrolling="no" src="http://firefightersfordigitalcurrency.com/brandon/index.html"></iframe>

So good CryptoBroker added to blog

hey i never recive tips from cryptomom$ not understand why .....
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:01:41 PM

I had a very good meeting with a Chicago Law Firm yesterday. Zach and his team at Liliak Law were very gracious, knowledgeable, and eager to learn more about DNotes and its ecosystem. Our business model is so different; it is never easy to explain in a short period of time, why we are so unique. Zach has been very diligent and prompt in communicating with me on many occasions. I am confident that they can represent us well at the appropriate time.

I also had a great telephone conversation with Daliah Saper and one of her colleagues at Saper Law earlier this week. Daliah is a rising star and an expert in laws governing social media and the Internet. She has frequently appeared on TV. Daliah has been very gracious and will refer us to people who may be interested.

Here are the possibilities as I see them at this time. We can treat Chicago just like the rest of the world, using our general mass media campaign. Since I reside in this area, we can target certain segments of the market like Universities, Colleges, small business owners and certain organizations. We can also go big and partner with the Chicago high-tech communities, universities, local and state government as well as the investment community. It will also be very helpful to have the strong support of the mainstream media, which based on my findings has been totally lacking.  Given the huge potential of Digital Currency and Blockchain Technology in job and wealth creation, this is a gigantic undertaking I am willing to spearhead if there is sufficient local support, including the local news media.

In my previous and subsequent posts you will note that I am extremely impressed by what J.B. Pirtzker and Chicago 1871 has accomplished based on a 2 part article by Jim Dallke of Chicago Inno publication.

Here is what I am planning to do. I will take the next 6 to 8 weeks to determine if there is sufficient local interest to form an exploratory committee to explore the feasibilities of what an epicenter of digital currency and blockchain technology could be based on along the possible theme as follows:

“Epicenter of Digital Currency & Blockchain Technology”

“Digital Hub for Blockchain technology”

“Global Center of Digital Innovation and Blockchain Technology”

I will keep the community posted if there is new development in my efforts:
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 02:48:34 PM

<iframe width="320" height="470" scrolling="no" src="http://firefightersfordigitalcurrency.com/brandon/index.html"></iframe>

My fault, I corrected it Wink

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 02:51:10 PM

Very nice CryptoBroker79! Having it online makes it accessible to everyone.

infovortice2013
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 03:38:53 PM

I had a very good meeting with a Chicago Law Firm yesterday. Zach and his team at Liliak Law were very gracious, knowledgeable, and eager to learn more about DNotes and its ecosystem. Our business model is so different; it is never easy to explain in a short period of time, why we are so unique. Zach has been very diligent and prompt in communicating with me on many occasions. I am confident that they can represent us well at the appropriate time.

I also had a great telephone conversation with Daliah Saper and one of her colleagues at Saper Law earlier this week. Daliah is a rising star and an expert in laws governing social media and the Internet. She has frequently appeared on TV. Daliah has been very gracious and will refer us to people who may be interested.

Here are the possibilities as I see them at this time. We can treat Chicago just like the rest of the world, using our general mass media campaign. Since I reside in this area, we can target certain segments of the market like Universities, Colleges, small business owners and certain organizations. We can also go big and partner with the Chicago high-tech communities, universities, local and state government as well as the investment community. It will also be very helpful to have the strong support of the mainstream media, which based on my findings has been totally lacking.  Given the huge potential of Digital Currency and Blockchain Technology in job and wealth creation, this is a gigantic undertaking I am willing to spearhead if there is sufficient local support, including the local news media.

In my previous and subsequent posts you will note that I am extremely impressed by what J.B. Pirtzker and Chicago 1871 has accomplished based on a 2 part article by Jim Dallke of Chicago Inno publication.

Here is what I am planning to do. I will take the next 6 to 8 weeks to determine if there is sufficient local interest to form an exploratory committee to explore the feasibilities of what an epicenter of digital currency and blockchain technology could be based on along the possible theme as follows:

Really good to have Dyna heading proyect and spreading DNotes to society, this step isnt done for almost 99% of coins, and be sure only ones that cultivate can collect. We are going in good way sure!

tip recived, thanks DNotes  Cheesy
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:51:02 PM

Here is the 2nd part of Chicago Inno's 2-part interview with tech leader J.B. Pritzker I was referring to. I am particularly excited about the fact that "There is a need in Chicago to stoke the fire of the engineering community." according to Mr. Pritzker.

It is also interesting to observe the way Mr. Pritzker characterized Chicago 1871; " it's not just a co-working space, it's more like the central address for the tech community". I am personally interested to see if DNotes could be associated with that address.

Part 2 of Chicago Inno's 2-part interview with tech leader J.B. Pritzker

Jim Dallke - Staff Writer
04/13/15 @9:37am in Tech

Pritzker Talks Chicago's Tech Milestones, 1871's Future, & His Gadget Obsession (Part 2)
Part 2 of Chicago Inno's Interview with J.B. Pritzker

In the second part of our two-part interview with J.B. Pritzker, Pritzker hits on Chicago tech's turning points, how 1871 can "stoke a fire" in the engineering community, and Mayor Rahm Emanuel's role in elevating the tech sector in Chicago. He also gives us the details on his favorite gadget: one of the original Apple computers.

You can read Part 1 of our interview here.

What have been some of the turning points for the Chicago tech community?

Well, there have been a number. Serial entrepreneurs. And more importantly, successful serial entrepreneurs. Success begets success. And this is very true in the tech world. Once you’ve got a Dag Kittlaus, you know, who succeeds in building something great and selling it to Apple and having his own capital to invest. And who sticks around Chicago to have an influence on the Chicago community, and keeps his dollars here, too. He makes investments, and oh by the way, starts a new company. There were people who worked for him who started their own companies.

That's one example of a serial entrepreneur. But there are many examples of that now.
Every time there's an exit in Chicago, we should step back and say—a big exit, I mean— we should step back and say that's a milestone. Money's coming in. Lots of entrepreneurs who were involved in that company will spin out and create other businesses. And Chicago will have yet another proof point that it is an ecosystem that a venture investor or a seed investor will want to put their money into.

There is a need in Chicago to stoke the fire of the engineering community.
And there are others we can point to that have been critical. I think the creation of the fund that preceded Chicago Ventures and turned into Chicago Ventures, the Illinois Innovation Accelerator Fund (I2A Fund). I think that was a very important turning point. It funded a number of companies likeYCharts and Sittercity and others that otherwise would not have been funded. And there was no seed money in Chicago when it got started.

The state of Illinois put some money up. I put some money up. A bunch of entrepreneurs in the city put money into it. All of a sudden you had someone who was writing $250,000 checks, which back then was hard to find.

I think 1871 is another one. There wasn’t really a great place available to anybody with a good business plan to go build your business together with others. To learn from them, and have the kind of programs and the venture capitalists around.

What is 1871’s role in the future? How do you see it evolving?

It remains a prime place for people to go start their businesses. I think one terrific development of it, this isn’t your question, but there are lots of copy cats and new entrants. People are opening more co-working spaces, incubators, accelerators and so on. And that to me is terrific. It means more companies are getting started. More help is being given to them. It's all a great development.

If I had to pinpoint how 1871 should look in a year or 2, or 3, I guess the only thing I would say is there is a need in Chicago to stoke the fire of the engineering community. And I don’t know exactly what role 1871 ought to play in that. 1871’s become more than I expected and more than I could hope really, in that it's not just a co-working space, it's more like the central address for the tech community. It's kind of a gathering place.

But there's not, in my opinion, enough of that gathering spot kind of thing for the engineering community in Chicago. And there needs to be more. We have some amazing engineers here. We have some amazing CTOs in Chicago. Brilliant people who know more about what should happen in the tech community sometimes than the entrepreneurs. And yet I sometimes feel like their voices aren’t heard. So I wonder how 1871 can play a role in that.

You talked about Chicago's angle of ascent. Do you see that trajectory continuing upward over the next, 2, 4, 6 years and on?

I see that our trajectory will continue to have an angle of ascent that’s higher than others. Inevitably, if there was a recession in the United States, the angle will decrease. But it wouldn’t just be our angle. Everybody will decrease. And some will decrease to a 0 angle, or a negative angle. I don’t think ours will do that. And the reason is we start from a relatively low base, as compared to other big markets. But second is because many Chicago businesses have profitability on their mind from the get go. Look at Avant Credit, which is a company that really was profitable very early. And that's true of a number of Chicago businesses.

How has Mayor Rahm Emanuel played a role in Chicago tech? Tech people in Chicago really sing his praises. Is that a deserved praise, you think?

Yes. Putting aside who you support, who anybody supports for mayor. Whoever sits in that office ought to support job creation in growth sectors, and I think Mayor Emanuel recognized that from before day 1.

One thing I want to emphasize though is government in the end can’t do for Chicago what the engineers the entrepreneurs and the investors can do to create and build this environment. I think one great thing about Mayor Emanuel is that he sort of recognizes that fact. It's sort of like, government needs to a bit get out of the way. But he’s got one thing that none of the rest of us have: a bully pulpit. And with that bully pulpit he gets coverage. And when he stands up, when he comes to all the tech events, which he has, and when he stands up and extolls the virtues of the efforts to build the community and of the companies in the community, when he shows up to the ribbon cuttings of the new companies, it adds credibility. And it makes it more likely that a new entrepreneur and a new engineer a new entrant to the tech community will choose Chicago.

They know that there's an environment here where even the mayor is involved in helping. I’ve loved that about Mayor Emanuel.

Are you a gadget guy, and are you going to get an Apple Watch?

I love gadgets. I’m an early adopter of a lot of things, and I have boxes of stuff at home that prove how early I am because lots of them are failed gadgets. Things that came out and I thought, I’ve got to go try that! And it turns out, it doesn't really work that well. But I keep them in boxes at home. I think I have the very first Palm Pilot. Maybe these things will be collectors items at one time.

By the way, one really cool thing is, I own one of the only original Apple computers. The original Apple computer that Steve Jobs created. There are only 6 in existence that I'm aware of. And there are none as far as I know that have the original instructions that came in the original box. And I have all of that, which is kind of a cool souvenir. And I got that because I’m a gadget guy and I just love that.

To answer your question about the Apple Watch, all I can say is that my son, when he saw the commercial, he’s 10 years old, he said 'Dad you’ve got to get one of those!'
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 04:50:12 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2015, 03:17:56 AM by Dyna

For your convenience, here is the first part of the article. It is worth reading.

For those of you who are young and ambitious, follow DNotes very closely and learn from it. At 69 I am one of the oldest guys in our industry, if not the oldest. I love to know all those who are my senior. Having been a true entrepreneur for almost 40 years I have seen just about all the good, the bad, and the ugly. I am very passionate about helping others who have been struggling to make their life long dream a success and those who have a serious interest to learn. I hope my challenge to bring Digital Currency and Blockchain Technology to Chicago will provide an opportunity to help even more people.

DNotes and our ecosystem is already a success story that should be written up as a case for Business School MBA class; may be it will. Those who are familiar with DNotes, may already know that our success is based on a number of basic principles.

We started with a clear vision: "DNotes - The Trustworthy Digital Currency of the Future with Lasting Value" In order achieve that objective we have been developing all the necessary building blocks to build the most stable digital currency with reliable long term appreciation and provide the most expansive program through our family of CRISP so that anyone, from the unborn to the super rich worldwide can participate. We have also identified the significant gender participation imbalance in the digital currency space. We immediately developed and launched CryptoMoms to encourage and assist women to be included in what we firmly believe to be an opportunity for high potential returns where even meager savings could make a meaningful difference in our financial future. We have genuinely invited our industry peer to participate and many have. I am very appreciative of the dedication and hard work so many of you have given to support our growing list of projects. I am very proud to see how much CryptoMoms has accomplished in one year. Congratulations to one and all. Happy Birthday to CryptoMoms!!

J.B. Pritzker on the City's Growth, Tech Bubbles, & If Chicago Needs 'Sexy Startups'
Part 1 of Chicago Inno's 2-part interview with tech leader J.B. Pritzker

Jim Dallke - Staff Writer
04/13/15 @9:37am in Tech

Growing a tech community takes exactly that: entrepreneurs, engineers, investors, government leaders, and others to build an environment where a tech ecosystem can thrive. But when you ask people in Chicago who's been influential in raising the city's image as a tech hub, one name comes up more than others: J.B. Pritzker.

It would be difficult to find a more influential tech figure in Chicago than, Pritzker, the co-founder and managing partner of the Pritzker Group. Pritzker Group Venture Capital, founded in 1996 as New World Ventures, is the largest technology venture investor in the Midwest and has invested more than $300 million in more than 100 Chicago companies.

Pritzker chairs ChicagoNEXT--the mayor’s council on innovation and technology, and helped found 1871. He also helped create  Illinois Venture Capital Association, the nation’s top regional private equity association, co-founded Chicago Ventures, and put money behind Techstars Chicago and Built in Chicago.

J.B., an heir to the Hyatt Hotel fortune who's worth about $3.4 billion according to Forbes, sat down with Chicago Inno to talk about the rise Chicago's tech scene, the need for "sexy startups," and if he's worried about a tech bubble.

How would you describe the growth of the Chicago tech ecosystem over the past 5-10 years?

Let's differentiate between, let's say 7 years ago and anything before 7 years ago. So we’ll use that as a mark. First, I would say that the growth has been phenomenal. If you showed up in 2011 or 2012, it was like you were on a different planet than you were in 2008. It's hard to imagine the nuclear Winter--how bad it was in 2003. But it was bad. So first we should all rejoice that this is so much different than it once was. Second, from 2009-2012, the rate of ascent of Chicago hasn’t just been upward or at the same rate of ascent. It’s been an accelerating ascent. So I think one consequence of that is, if you’re an investor and you’re thinking about a community to engage in because you’re looking for investment opportunities, I can think of very few technology ecosystems around the world that have the angle of ascent that Chicago has today.

I don’t want to overstate here. If you took it in absolute numbers, Silicon Valley is in a whole 'nother bracket. But the angle of ascent in Silicon Valley is much shallower. Much shallower. If the angle is upwards and to the right by 20 or 30 degrees, the upward trajectory of Chicago looks like an increasing angle going from 30 and as you move forward in the years, to 40 and 50 percent.

Will Chicago ever be Silicon Valley? Is it even trying to? Or is that just a dumb question all together?

Let's start with, we’re not Silicon Valley. That's the statement of the obvious. And I don’t mean we're not Silicon Valley because were not as big as Silicon Valley. The environment of businesses that already exist here is different vs. the business that already existed in California at the time Silicon Valley got its legs. I don’t think we should say, 'can we be Silicon Valley?' Because it can never happen. It can’t happen. But now, with those words, I don’t want anybody to foist upon them their own view of, 'what does he mean by we can’t be Silicon Valley? We can’t be big? Can’t be successful? Can’t be deep technology?' No, I don’t mean any of those things. I mean what we develop here is our own flavor of a technology ecosystem. It's based on different technologies and different people.

I think people on the outside point to, where is Chicago's sexy startup? Where is Chicago's Snapchat, or something equivalent to that? Does Chicago need a Snapchat to make waves, or can it make its own waves with pragmatic tech that a lot of current Chicago companies have?
If you’re asking, can we have these highly successful companies that nobody pays any attention to, and have Chicago turn into a massive tech ecosystem that everybody wants to participate in? No. First of all, we should be yelling from the rooftops when we have success here. And you want the Wall Street Journal and Techcrunch to cover the success of GrubHub. And they do, by the way. So no I don’t think we can just sit and say, well it will just happen, people will quietly recognize that Chicago is successful.

Do we need, when you say the 'sexy startup like Snapchat,' well remember, Snapchat in some ways puts LA on the map, right? And just like Groupon. People said, 'oh that's in Chicago?' Nobody thought anything could come out of Chicago. So whether you love Groupon, and some people don’t. But Groupon no doubt made Chicago a town that people thought about for tech investing.
I can think of very few technology ecosystems around the world that have the angle of ascent that Chicago has today

Having said all of that, Chicago is also a town that has a certain characteristic that is kind of rooted in fundamentals. We build businesses here, generally speaking, that are focused on profitability. Revenue and profitability. Crazy notions, I know. But rather than build a technology that you’re not sure what the market will be, I think many of the entrepreneurs in Chicago, my observation, actually focus on what the market is, and the size of the market, and how they’re going to go after winning that market, how much of it they need to win, and focusing on whether their service or product will yield profit.

So maybe someone wants to scoff at that. I don’t know. But I don’t scoff at that. And I think, like it or not, that's a characteristic of Chicago-based companies. The tech companies that get started in Chicago tend to have their feet on the ground. They can be skyrockets. But they start with their feet on the ground about building something real. And think if you talk to (GrubHub CEO) Matt Maloney, he wasn’t building something that he had no idea whether they could possibly make a business out of it. He had a very definite idea of how that business should develop and what it would develop into and how it would become profitable. And it did.

Are you in the camp that is at all concerned about a tech bubble?

Well, sure. Valuations seem high. But when you say concerned about a tech bubble,  I just want to be clear, there are different reasons for different people to be concerned. For investors, a concern is, am I paying up in an environment where everything is going up and then the day after I put my money down, like musical chairs the music stops and there aren’t enough chairs.
So that's an investor concern about an overheated market. A civic concern is are companies getting started that won’t be able to survive because everybody got excited about the valuations all going up and the minute they stop going up they say, I’m going to close up my pocket book and they’re not investing anymore. And then, when those A round companies go out for their B round, there's no money.

What's nice I think, is even if you contemplate that we might be in a bubble, of all the environments in which companies get started around the country, if in fact we're in a bubble and the bubble is going to deflate at some point, because the character of these businesses, I said it before, tend to be focused on revenue and profitability, we will tend to have fewer problems here. Cycles are inevitable. Things do not go straight up. And unfortunately you have to get to 50 years old and see 2 or 3 cycles to really have that beaten into your head. And you start to have pattern recognition. And you say this is what happens when valuations get high. This is what happens when valuations begin to fall. This is what an environment looks like when valuations have bottomed out. So there's a lot of concern for people who’ve never been through a cycle.

In part 2, Pritzker talks about Chicago's turning points in tech, how 1871 can evolve, and what he thinks about the Apple Watch. This interview has been edited for length and clarity.
CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 05:11:31 PM

Thanks infovortice!
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 05:21:40 PM

Really good to have Dyna heading proyect and spreading DNotes to society, this step isnt done for almost 99% of coins, and be sure only ones that cultivate can collect. We are going in good way sure!

tip recived, thanks DNotes  Cheesy

Everything about this is fascinating, the articles, the ideas, the potential of witnessing the start of something so big that it is game changing for the industry and for the the lucky city that makes the first move.

Taking this all in...  I am almost at a loss for words... and that doesn't happen often.

Good luck Dyna - you are the best person for this job!

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Pages: « 1 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 [254] 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: