Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 05:53:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814501 times)
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 05:45:19 PM

I had a very good meeting with a Chicago Law Firm yesterday. Zach and his team at Liliak Law were very gracious, knowledgeable, and eager to learn more about DNotes and its ecosystem. Our business model is so different; it is never easy to explain in a short period of time, why we are so unique. Zach has been very diligent and prompt in communicating with me on many occasions. I am confident that they can represent us well at the appropriate time.

I also had a great telephone conversation with Daliah Saper and one of her colleagues at Saper Law earlier this week. Daliah is a rising star and an expert in laws governing social media and the Internet. She has frequently appeared on TV. Daliah has been very gracious and will refer us to people who may be interested.

Here are the possibilities as I see them at this time. We can treat Chicago just like the rest of the world, using our general mass media campaign. Since I reside in this area, we can target certain segments of the market like Universities, Colleges, small business owners and certain organizations. We can also go big and partner with the Chicago high-tech communities, universities, local and state government as well as the investment community. It will also be very helpful to have the strong support of the mainstream media, which based on my findings has been totally lacking.  Given the huge potential of Digital Currency and Blockchain Technology in job and wealth creation, this is a gigantic undertaking I am willing to spearhead if there is sufficient local support, including the local news media.

In my previous and subsequent posts you will note that I am extremely impressed by what J.B. Pirtzker and Chicago 1871 has accomplished based on a 2 part article by Jim Dallke of Chicago Inno publication.

Here is what I am planning to do. I will take the next 6 to 8 weeks to determine if there is sufficient local interest to form an exploratory committee to explore the feasibilities of what an epicenter of digital currency and blockchain technology could be based on along the possible theme as follows:

“Epicenter of Digital Currency & Blockchain Technology”

“Digital Hub for Blockchain technology”

“Global Center of Digital Innovation and Blockchain Technology”

I will keep the community posted if there is new development in my efforts:

Really good to have Dyna heading proyect and spreading DNotes to society, this step isnt done for almost 99% of coins, and be sure only ones that cultivate can collect. We are going in good way sure!

tip recived, thanks DNotes  Cheesy

Everything about this is fascinating, the articles, the ideas, the potential of witnessing the start of something so big that it is game changing for the industry and for the the lucky city that makes the first move.

Taking this all in...  I am almost at a loss for words... and that doesn't happen often.

Good luck Dyna - you are the best person for this job!

Thanks, Chase. This could be the biggest challenge of my life time. I believe in it. I am very passionate about it. I am capable mapping out a master plan with winning strategies. I can motivate, train, guide and direct those who want to be part of the team. I can lead the thirsty horse to the water but I can not force it to drink. This will be a very interesting case. And is it recorded here in case it becomes historic. Stay tuned. We may like you to have the honor to be the historian.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 06:24:07 PM

I had a very good meeting with a Chicago Law Firm yesterday. Zach and his team at Liliak Law were very gracious, knowledgeable, and eager to learn more about DNotes and its ecosystem. Our business model is so different; it is never easy to explain in a short period of time, why we are so unique. Zach has been very diligent and prompt in communicating with me on many occasions. I am confident that they can represent us well at the appropriate time.

I also had a great telephone conversation with Daliah Saper and one of her colleagues at Saper Law earlier this week. Daliah is a rising star and an expert in laws governing social media and the Internet. She has frequently appeared on TV. Daliah has been very gracious and will refer us to people who may be interested.

Here are the possibilities as I see them at this time. We can treat Chicago just like the rest of the world, using our general mass media campaign. Since I reside in this area, we can target certain segments of the market like Universities, Colleges, small business owners and certain organizations. We can also go big and partner with the Chicago high-tech communities, universities, local and state government as well as the investment community. It will also be very helpful to have the strong support of the mainstream media, which based on my findings has been totally lacking.  Given the huge potential of Digital Currency and Blockchain Technology in job and wealth creation, this is a gigantic undertaking I am willing to spearhead if there is sufficient local support, including the local news media.

In my previous and subsequent posts you will note that I am extremely impressed by what J.B. Pirtzker and Chicago 1871 has accomplished based on a 2 part article by Jim Dallke of Chicago Inno publication.

Here is what I am planning to do. I will take the next 6 to 8 weeks to determine if there is sufficient local interest to form an exploratory committee to explore the feasibilities of what an epicenter of digital currency and blockchain technology could be based on along the possible theme as follows:

Really good to have Dyna heading proyect and spreading DNotes to society, this step isnt done for almost 99% of coins, and be sure only ones that cultivate can collect. We are going in good way sure!

Everything about this is fascinating, the articles, the ideas, the potential of witnessing the start of something so big that it is game changing for the industry and for the the lucky city that makes the first move.

Taking this all in...  I am almost at a loss for words... and that doesn't happen often.

Thanks, Chase. This could be the biggest challenge of my life time. I believe in it. I am very passionate about it. I am capable mapping out a master plan with winning strategies. I can motivate, train, guide and direct those who want to be part of the team. I can lead the thirsty horse to the water but I can not force it to drink. This will be a very interesting case. And is it recorded here in case it becomes historic. Stay tuned. We may like you to have the honor to be the historian.

You are absolutely correct Chase. Alan has the drive, tenacity, and experience to make this happen and that motivates me even more.

SmokeysGardens

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 12:39:11 AM

You are absolutely correct Chase. Alan has the drive, tenacity, and experience to make this happen and that motivates me even more.
     You hit it right on the money. The drive and tenacity displayed by Dyna has been infused in the entire DNotes team. A "can do" attitude goes a long way in any endeavor. We have a long road ahead of us. I doubt there is another team that could emulate us.

This reminds me of our Daylily business. We are so far ahead of the competition that we could write a book on it, invite them to our operation, SHOW them how we do it, and they still could not match us. Part of this is because most others would not put in 100 hours a week (not just working, working our ASS OFF) for weeks on end when needed (like we did). Part of this is because most others, after working 12 or 14 hours, would not discuss strategy and plan for world domination of the Daylily World until midnight (like we did). MOST of it was in the planning. If you do not plan for it, it WILL NOT HAPPEN.   

We PLAN on DNotes being the "Trusted, Stable Currency of the Future".

Smokey
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 12:51:09 AM

You hit it right on the money. The drive and tenacity displayed by Dyna has been infused in the entire DNotes team. A "can do" attitude goes a long way in any endeavor. We have a long road ahead of us. I doubt there is another team that could emulate us.

This reminds me of our Daylily business. We are so far ahead of the competition that we could write a book on it, invite them to our operation, SHOW them how we do it, and they still could not match us. Part of this is because most others would not put in 100 hours a week (not just working, working our ASS OFF) for weeks on end when needed (like we did). Part of this is because most others, after working 12 or 14 hours, would not discuss strategy and plan for world domination of the Daylily World until midnight (like we did). MOST of it was in the planning. If you do not plan for it, it WILL NOT HAPPEN.   

We PLAN on DNotes being the "Trusted, Stable Currency of the Future".

Smokey

That is one thing I learned from working with both of these guys. The monumental tasks that can be accomplished, though seemingly impossible.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 01:16:36 AM

Pretty good article covering the trust issue. They mention how even some companies are removing any trances of bitcoin from their branding. We've covered this a couple times, but it's still worth a read.

"Establishing Trust In The Bitcoin Ecosystem"

http://techcrunch.com/2015/04/16/people-arent-algorithms-or-an-argument-for-establishing-trust-in-the-bitcoin-ecosystem/#.fpwubo:8TDI

IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 01:44:38 AM

We were talking about Bitcoin's drop in price?

"“Its stock market has gone up 115% in the last 9 months. It has gone up 80% in the last 5 months. It has gone up 35% in the last month.
Housewives and other uneducated gamblers have opened a record 10.8 million new stock accounts this year, more than the total number for all of 2012 and 2013 combined.”

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article50301.html

From this: http://cryptomoms.com/forum/index.php?topic=537.msg3603#msg3603

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia
mafort1469

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 02:16:36 AM

I think the steady decline in Bitcoin price is indicative of people realizing that it isn't the best coin out there any longer. Sure it was the first, but now there are many other coins that have better specs, etc. These people are searching for the 'One' and DNotes is that 'One' and we need to help them find it. These press releases are phenomenal and will reach those that are seeking the 'One' which is DNotes. We are doing fantastic and with so many projects in the works DNotes will become that new coin that everyone lusts after. DNotes time is coming soon and with our solid foundation, it will soon outshine Bitcoin.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 02:31:24 AM

Can anyone tell what is different about the following headline that has never been represented before. It is not a trick question. It is just for the record. I am confident enough to bet my reputation on it.

"We Are Witnessing The Greatest and The Most Deceptive Technology Revolution In Human History".

Alan Yong
April 17, 2015
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 03:20:29 AM

Can anyone tell what is different about the following headline that has never been represented before. It is not a trick question. It is just for the record. I am confident enough to bet my reputation on it.

"We Are Witnessing The Greatest and The Most Deceptive Technology Revolution In Human History".

Alan Yong
April 17, 2015

Is it that all previous headlines have said something about it being the greatest technology since the internet and this headline states it as the greatest in human history?

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 03:25:00 AM

Alan Yong
April 17, 2015

It's happening right in front of us and most people don't even realize, or know it.

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:13:59 AM

Quote from Dyna:

Alan Yong
April 17, 2015

Keep them coming. I will have a post tomorrow.

Here are a couple of clues. The Internet took off in a significant way some 20 years ago. Could digital currency and the Blockchain technology be bigger than the Internet?

Deceptive - Merriam-Webster
www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/deceptive
Merriam‑Webster
intended to make someone believe something that is not true. : likely to make someone believe something that is not true.

What roles has the media played in your opinion? There are mutiple factors that help to explain the state of our industry. What consitute deceptive advertising? Could false and inaccurate reporting have the same impact?
infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 12:22:27 PM

Its easy to feel we are in a point of chage of everything, for now blockchain is like a elephant in saloon, its like first militar internet adapted for civil use, Bitcoin is not a lay, but his freedom have good and bad things, from there evolution continue, DNotes has fixed some big troubles with stability price, speed transactions and more offer amazing services like CRISP, but amazing proyects outthere offering amazing things (90% are scam or fail problably), technological ecosistem is growing arround bitcoin and this year the inversion ecosistem has grow a lot too.

So im very confident for DNotes for various reasons, fist own and deploy his tech, we have no competence in services we offer, are pioners here, and team is absolutly compromised and dedicated, showing his real identity like plus is good.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 03:32:25 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2015, 04:01:27 PM by Dyna

Quote from Dyna:

Alan Yong
April 17, 2015

Answer: We normally would have said that "Bitcoin is one of the greatest technology revolutions since the Internet. And, no one has highlighted the word "Deceptive" as a headline to describe it.

Despite all the negative headlines Bitcoin and Blockchain technology has been getting, there is a clear indication that many large and small players are coming to the party. Combined with the high certainty that DNotes will continue to be a stable digital currency pointing to a rapid and enormous growth rate, I am now certain that this technology revolution will be the greatest and the most massive in human history. So, we are projecting that it will be bigger than anyone has envisioned, and yet many are not even interested to take a closer look at it. Could it be because it is also most deceptive for a variety of reasons?

RJF is correctly pointing out that "It's happening right in front of us and most people don't even realize, or know it", hence rather deceptive. To characterize it as the most Deceptive will need further justification.

We can be deceived by others giving us inaccurate, false, misleading, and deceptive information. Advertisements with such characterizations are troubling and often sued and forced to cease and desist. What about industry articles which are inaccurate, false, misleading, and deceptive? Won’t they have the same negative impact? I respect the right to free speech, but in this particular case we a paying a very high price for it. Clearly many people rather stay away from Bitcoin and digital currency based on what they have heard, much of it being inaccurate and false. Essentially they have been deceived to believe in something that is not true.

We can also deceive ourselves by making decision based on insufficient facts. This is a very complex technology and a hugely complicated industry. Even for those who are willing to spend hours each day learning about what one needs to know, it takes months to learn enough to be in the position of making objective decisions. The “Elevator Pitch” syndrome has certainly not been helpful.

“What is an "Elevator Pitch"?
An "Elevator Pitch" is a concise, carefully planned, and well-practiced description about your company that your mother should be able to understand in the time it would take to ride up an elevator.” http://www.businessknowhow.com/money/elevator.htm

It is nearly impossible to convince or educate someone about the viability of Bitcoin in a short period of time. A lot of people think that they know enough to take a pass may be deceiving  themselves without realizing it. At some point in the future, when DNotes is worth substantially more than what it is today (10,000 DNotes for $100) someone may be wondering how they could have missed loading up with some DNotes when it should have been so obvious. Well you have deceived yourself by taking a pass because you thought you knew what you needed to know,
kanus1113

Activity: 452

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:03:38 PM

Deceptive in terms of misunderstood and misrepresented, absolutely. I'm sure this is slowing the growth of our industry. When something is too complex, and can't understand it, as you said, in an elevator pitch, they tend to just go along with what they have heard. Being able to completely understand cryptocurrency in a short conversation is the golden ticket.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 05:27:44 PM

The quote below caught my attention considering the topic of conversation.

5 Surprising Facts from CoinDesk's State of Bitcoin Report

... "he suggested, journalists' approach to the cryptocurrency has typically morphed from 'ignore', 'dismiss', 'cover' and 'hedge' to the fifth and final stage: 'write a book'." ...

http://www.coindesk.com/5-facts-coindesks-state-bitcoin-report-q1-2015/

Chase
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 11:41:02 PM

... "he suggested, journalists' approach to the cryptocurrency has typically morphed from 'ignore', 'dismiss', 'cover' and 'hedge' to the fifth and final stage: 'write a book'." ...

Are all the ups and downs, bad news, poorly reported unfactual news, and the rest of the drama starting to bore people?  Will they ever become bitcoin believers or will another currency that has done everything right from the start sweep in and take the prize in a "winner takes all" move?  Perhaps bitcoin isn't the digital currency that these journalists should be writing books on. Wink

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

Chase
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 11:45:16 PM

This is an interesting article that fits in with "The Chicago Plan." Grin

"5 Cities Poised To Be The Next Silicon Valley Tech Hub"

http://www.forbes.com/sites/navathwal/2015/02/12/5-markets-poised-to-be-the-next-silicon-valley-for-real-estate/

BoscoBlue

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 12:19:57 AM

Are all the ups and downs, bad news, poorly reported unfactual news, and the rest of the drama starting to bore people?  Will they ever become bitcoin believers or will another currency that has done everything right from the start sweep in and take the prize in a "winner takes all" move?  Perhaps bitcoin isn't the digital currency that these journalists should be writing books on. Wink

My money is on the later. DNotes is still the only one I see in the position to do so. Many of the other coins are focusing on small niches. Here is one I couldn't wrap my head around, maybe someone can explain it to me.
http://www.rainforestfoundation.org/bitseeds
I'm sure some of you have seen the article on cryptocoinnews. It caught my attention because I am interested in preserving the rain forest, and the rain forest foundation themselves are involved. What I can't understand is how creating a currency will help them achieve the goal of replanting the rain forest.  The best I can come up with is they are the only ones that have the bitseeds to start, and you have to buy them directly from the rainorest foundation. If that's the case, what will make them worth anything? I almost emailed them, but it sounds like a good cause and I didn't want to come across like I was interfering or against it.

mafort1469

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 02:38:35 AM

My money is on the later. DNotes is still the only one I see in the position to do so. Many of the other coins are focusing on small niches. Here is one I couldn't wrap my head around, maybe someone can explain it to me.
http://www.rainforestfoundation.org/bitseeds
I'm sure some of you have seen the article on cryptocoinnews. It caught my attention because I am interested in preserving the rain forest, and the rain forest foundation themselves are involved. What I can't understand is how creating a currency will help them achieve the goal of replanting the rain forest.  The best I can come up with is they are the only ones that have the bitseeds to start, and you have to buy them directly from the rainorest foundation. If that's the case, what will make them worth anything? I almost emailed them, but it sounds like a good cause and I didn't want to come across like I was interfering or against it.

What are BitSeeds
BitSeeds are a currency that can be sent through the Internet, used in any country, have no fees and use accounts that cannot be frozen. BitSeeds can be traded on the Internet for goods, services, or fiat money. It is the first digital currency that has a real impact on the world in which we live.

Can I laugh now or should I wait? So much wrong with this whole thing. I will stick with DNotes thank you very much.
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 02:48:09 AM

Quote from Dyna:

Alan Yong
April 17, 2015

Answer: We normally would have said that "Bitcoin is one of the greatest technology revolutions since the Internet. And, no one has highlighted the word "Deceptive" as a headline to describe it.

Despite all the negative headlines Bitcoin and Blockchain technology has been getting, there is a clear indication that many large and small players are coming to the party. Combined with the high certainty that DNotes will continue to be a stable digital currency pointing to a rapid and enormous growth rate, I am now certain that this technology revolution will be the greatest and the most massive in human history. So, we are projecting that it will be bigger than anyone has envisioned, and yet many are not even interested to take a closer look at it. Could it be because it is also most deceptive for a variety of reasons?

RJF is correctly pointing out that "It's happening right in front of us and most people don't even realize, or know it", hence rather deceptive. To characterize it as the most Deceptive will need further justification.

We can be deceived by others giving us inaccurate, false, misleading, and deceptive information. Advertisements with such characterizations are troubling and often sued and forced to cease and desist. What about industry articles which are inaccurate, false, misleading, and deceptive? Won’t they have the same negative impact? I respect the right to free speech, but in this particular case we a paying a very high price for it. Clearly many people rather stay away from Bitcoin and digital currency based on what they have heard, much of it being inaccurate and false. Essentially they have been deceived to believe in something that is not true.

We can also deceive ourselves by making decision based on insufficient facts. This is a very complex technology and a hugely complicated industry. Even for those who are willing to spend hours each day learning about what one needs to know, it takes months to learn enough to be in the position of making objective decisions. The “Elevator Pitch” syndrome has certainly not been helpful.

“What is an "Elevator Pitch"?
An "Elevator Pitch" is a concise, carefully planned, and well-practiced description about your company that your mother should be able to understand in the time it would take to ride up an elevator.” http://www.businessknowhow.com/money/elevator.htm

It is nearly impossible to convince or educate someone about the viability of Bitcoin in a short period of time. A lot of people think that they know enough to take a pass may be deceiving  themselves without realizing it. At some point in the future, when DNotes is worth substantially more than what it is today (10,000 DNotes for $100) someone may be wondering how they could have missed loading up with some DNotes when it should have been so obvious. Well you have deceived yourself by taking a pass because you thought you knew what you needed to know,

I really enjoyed reading this post. Getting more people to understand crypto will be a massive under-taking.

I remember back in about June or July 2014, I contacted DYNA and wrote a massive letter discussing my personal views on Digital Currency, and what my experiences were in terms of getting other people to share the passion I had for it, and explain the difference between demographics that took 'less effort' to get on board. It was my view at the time, that people who were sceptical of government involvement in monetary systems and had a natural propensity to prefer 'smaller government' with less control over their lives were much easier to bring forward to participate in crypto - the more they heard about the decentralised nature of the system, the more excited they got. It was my thought at the time, that if DNotes could win over the lions share of the existing Digital Currency market + that of people who were sceptical of government intentions and market mis-management, that such a position would become the perfect launchpad to push DNotes into the mainstream. DNotes would already be the pre-eminent Digital Currency, but in a small, 'niche' market - it's dominant status in the crypto community would mean the difficult task of expanding into the mainstream would begin without much in the way of worry from competitors.

Now I don't think my strategy was faulty by any means. I had formed it based on personal experiences with what 'types' of people were easy to bring to the crypto family, and those who weren't. I do however, think that I made an error in scope - I thought the task of immediately promoting to the mainstream user of money was too difficult, technical, costly and risky. I was very aware of the happenings in the crypto markets, and saw that no other crypto but 'Bitcoin' were pushing for mainstream adoption, and this push was coming from 'third party' businesses that were operating on the Bitcoin network, but could easily switch to any other coin that defeated BTC. Seeing this, I think I reasonably decided that every other player had analysed the 'cost-risk-benefit' ratio and decided against mainstream advertising. Every crypto had essentially limited their userbase to a 'niche' market, hoping that success in the industry would bring it to the mainstream in the future.

DNotes Difference

Many here will already know that DYNA specialises in strategy, and takes on the 'strategist' role for DNotes. DYNA espouses a mantra of 'doing what others are not prepared to do' and 'moving strategically at the most opportune time'. No doubt, DYNA thinks that mainstream adoption is possible now, and is one of the few (along with his core co-founding team - DNotes and Smokey) prepared to get the job done. At the point of my initial 'hello' e-mail to DYNA, I did not know much about him but for his adventures in the market that is mobile computing.

One thing quickly became apparent about the error in presumptions I had made about mainstream adoption - no other Digital Currency had effective or successful 'strategists' or strategies behind them. Most Digital Currencies are launched by computer experts who want to 'make a dollar', professors trying to realise an 'improvement' they saw potential in, or jokers who thought 'meme' coins like Dogecoin et al were a great digital 'content type'. People looked at Bitcoin's success and thought - 'Oh!? Well why not I give that a go too and see what happens?.' It shouldn't really be any surprise then, that no other Digital Currency seems to have moved in the same direction that DNotes has. DNotes also has an active community of contributors who have been the brainchild of many of DNotes projects - Chase for example thought up both Cryptomoms AND CRISP's! These contributors haven't only thought up ideas, but have supported the programs with their time and full effort. Cryptomoms is managed by Chase and Grandmama, and the CRISP programs by (past and present) Chase, RJF, TeeGee, Malfort and Cryptobroker (who also just released a really cool educational app). DNotes then has a community of active forum users who provide high quality, throught provoking thoughts that educate readers, and a warm friendly environment to discuss industry ideas. It is this community background, that has brought over analytical thinkers from other crypto networks to come participate like IMZ, transcending community barriers.

DNotes first realised that female participation was too low in crypto as frequently highlighted by forum contributor Chase, and moved to create cryptomoms. The team knew that complex public user ID codes like "3J98t1WpEZ73CNmQviecrnyiWrnqRhWNLy" were far too complex, annoying, unsafe, and prone to error - with slow processing times thanks to a bloated blockchain to send digital currency to on a computer wallet or online 'wallet'. The creation of DNotesVault meant the simplification of crypto to the level that anybody who can use e-mail can send it without worry of copy and pasting long hash codes, or making a mistake. It meant that your Ditial Currency is safe in an online vault with a 100% deposit guarantee. It meant that money can be transferred instantly and securely on the Vault system without having to process through the blockchain, which means payment processors in the future could use the service to instantly receive payments without waiting for blockchain confirmations. It meant the development team was advertising itself as the solution to an otherwise unsecure and untrusted environment. It meant that DNotes was going to target the mainstream now, not wait years for somebody else to do it.

Our resident forum 'cryptomom' Chase (Seriously, I hope you're a mom after this!)  DNotes launched CRISP, a series of Cryptocurrency Investment Saving Plans that focussed on the functions of, and how people actually used money. This strategy meant that the infrastructure would be in place for Digital Currency users to have a functional value to their DNotes for transactional use, investment and savings - rather than just have them for the sake of 'hold and hoping'. This strategy ensured that every demographic, whether it be young or old, student or retiree, poor or wealthy had an opportunity to get involved now and reap the future rewards because the CRISP programs applied to everybody. DNotes is pumping out press releases into mainstream media outlets regularly to inform everyday people about the 'everyday' financial services and products they either currently, or will in the future offer their stakeholders. 99% of the world that use money do not even know what Bitcoin is, and those who do tend to pay attention to financial markets or be tech enthusiasts. These 'mainstream' money users are quickly going to recognise DNotes as the only Digital Currency with a trackrecord of stability to make a viable currency used for payments. DNotes is positioning itself into the mainstream now, and no other Digital Currency is establishing itself as a competitor. Forgive me for being bullish, but I think DNotes will 'dominate' quickly and be in a position that it will fast become in a market position so far ahead of the competition, it will be difficult for any competitor to reach as a result of these strategies.

DYNA's strategy was different to mine, in that he knew that mainstream adoption could be achieved now. Nobody else is prepared to, or has the skills necessary to do what DNotes is currently doing. DYNA said himself that he didn't think he would be able to create winning strategies to accomplish the end goals he has for DNotes 20 years ago when he was founding CEO of Dauphin Technology - the company that created the first tablet computer, best known for winning a $400m contract with the pentagon, and later a $150m manufacturing contract with IBM. Tech visionaries see potential in markets early before everybody else does. DYNA did this at Dauphin, then again at Smokey's Garden's with our resident Smokey (probably worlds largest flower grower, with over 5 million plants!). Smokey, who co-owns Smokey's Gardens with Dyna recently said,

"This reminds me of our Daylily business. We are so far ahead of the competition that we could write a book on it, invite them to our operation, SHOW them how we do it, and they still could not match us. Part of this is because most others would not put in 100 hours a week (not just working, working our ASS OFF) for weeks on end when needed (like we did). Part of this is because most others, after working 12 or 14 hours, would not discuss strategy and plan for world domination of the Daylily World until midnight (like we did). MOST of it was in the planning. If you do not plan for it, it WILL NOT HAPPEN."

Working 100 hour weeks is tough, in fact... I've never even worked a 100 hour week. When I was a full time Chef, I worked long hours - normally 65-75, but regularly over 80, and sometimes over 90. I did these hours because I had a 'responsibility' to my employer (well, ya know... I was the only person who was available do the work at the time), but that was definitely not the way I would have chosen to spend my week. DYNA and Smokey were working 100 hour weeks voluntarily!!! These men were doing exactly what they wanted - planning their business to succeed. Planning to win. When people have a 'passion' for something the way DYNA has stated he has for Digital Currency on these forums, the effort he puts into DNotes doesn't even feel like 'work' anymore. When people are passionate about something, they will often spend their time doing whatever activity it is without remuneration. Passionate people, combined with winning strategies can achieve anything.

DYNA is very busy now working tirelessly behind the scenes to get DNotes flying and is now struggling to find time to participate at the forums (but does anyway), DNotes (the user) is always silently creating infrastructure behind the scenes, many community members are silently chipping away at various projects. Let us see how it all pans out.

Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: