Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:31:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:13:04 PM

Hello everyone, i'm glad that this project have a lot of attenction and i see a lot of new posts.

But i'm still sad that they don't put the counter of how much has been raised again Sad
Well if you will going to visit once again their official website you will see there that they already raise almost 23k ETH which definitely tells us that the project is progressing and I am glad to be part of this awesome and extra-ordinary project.
Yes that is right and 22 million ATL tokens are left for the ICO to be soldout. It means this ICO has a lot of true supporters and believers eho truly admire the work of AtlantICO team beacuse they are really sure those projects by the team will be successful in the future.
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:34:24 PM

This project gain lot of attention to the users also to the investors.. new update from the team is coming.. still atlantico reach the hard cap or the bull run for this project is near? Hoping for the success.
I read in telegram the total raised 22,768.1943 and eth sold 227,681,943 so this is great it reached the soft cap congrats to all.
Wow! That's the power of Atlantico Network! Minimum cap was already achieved. A few days ago, some are worried if this can reached the hard cap or even the soft cap due to slow sales movement, but now it reached the soft cap. Congratulations team, supporters, and investors!

midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:37:39 PM

Hello everyone, i'm glad that this project have a lot of attenction and i see a lot of new posts.

But i'm still sad that they don't put the counter of how much has been raised again Sad
Well if you will going to visit once again their official website you will see there that they already raise almost 23k ETH which definitely tells us that the project is progressing and I am glad to be part of this awesome and extra-ordinary project.
Yes that is right and 22 million ATL tokens are left for the ICO to be soldout. It means this ICO has a lot of true supporters and believers eho truly admire the work of AtlantICO team beacuse they are really sure those projects by the team will be successful in the future.
That is correct there are only 22 million ATL tokens which is available for sale in their website, so if I were you don't miss your chance and grab this very high opportunity to gain more profit and earning by being part of atlantico community.

NDLcrypt

Activity: 350

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:38:49 PM

23 k ETH is quite good these times. Remember back in the good days when the market was up that was already around 25 million.
And how can this be verified? Are these ETH on the smart contract address? Now almost every project forges the amount of money raised, investors need proof, not just words.

NoG-NoG

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:40:49 PM

This project gain lot of attention to the users also to the investors.. new update from the team is coming.. still atlantico reach the hard cap or the bull run for this project is near? Hoping for the success.
I read in telegram the total raised 22,768.1943 and eth sold 227,681,943 so this is great it reached the soft cap congrats to all.
Wow! That's the power of Atlantico Network! Minimum cap was already achieved. A few days ago, some are worried if this can reached the hard cap or even the soft cap due to slow sales movement, but now it reached the soft cap. Congratulations team, supporters, and investors!
That is true and also it is stated and flashed in their official website you will visit them and there are only 22 million ATL token which is available. Let us continue supporting and trusting Atlantico network team because they will make sure that all of us will reach success.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:42:17 PM

So true even if we didn't reach the hardcap just in two weeks hopefully the project still continue their service to the users and all the investors.
I strongly agreed to what you have said and indeed! Atlantico network will definitely serve and do what they have promise to all of us which is to provide a better and innovative way of medical services.
Really agree on this one! That is why a lot of people really trust this ICO because the way of the team show their amazing effort to all of us and being transparent and understable with everyone which is really good for their projects and right their ICO nearly sold out and we have until Oct 31 to do that. Goodluck to al of us.
jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:45:25 PM

23 k ETH is quite good these times. Remember back in the good days when the market was up that was already around 25 million.
And how can this be verified? Are these ETH on the smart contract address? Now almost every project forges the amount of money raised, investors need proof, not just words.
Well if you have doubt about the fund raised by Atlantico network you can try to contact their admins and validate your queries and doubts because I strongly believed on what they are showing to us due to the fact that they are the most transparent ICO in the field of medical services that I have ever known.
Maryqueen Finez

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:48:17 PM

Yes, that's true! I never doubted the capabilities of Atlantico Network project and the team, because they have a clear plan for the project.  That is the reason they got high ratings and positive reviews from the experts,  and gain more trust from supporters and investors. Good job team!

NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:49:32 PM

Yes indeed and I totally and absolutely agreed to what you have said! Many investors get intrigue about this project and this project gets the interests of many investors that is why they are almost reaching their target fund. Let us still continue supporting and believing in this awesome and extraordinary project.

Maryqueen Finez

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:59:03 PM

Well if you have doubt about the fund raised by Atlantico network you can try to contact their admins and validate your queries and doubts because I strongly believed on what they are showing to us due to the fact that they are the most transparent ICO in the field of medical services that I have ever known.
Though there's no official statement from the team that soft cap was already achieved, you can easily see on their official website the updated details of their sales (the total raised and available sale). The team is very transparent, like what their project want to serve us.

HotHot143

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:16:42 PM

The status of every ICO this year is in a deep struggle that would be enough 23k ETH can run this project. soon when the project is working this will go to the moon.
Really agree on this one! That is why a lot of people really trust this ICO because the way of the team show their amazing effort to all of us and being transparent and understable with everyone which is really good for their projects and right their ICO nearly sold out and we have until Oct 31 to do that. Goodluck to al of us.
HotHot143

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:46:12 PM

So true even if we didn't reach the hardcap just in two weeks hopefully the project still continue their service to the users and all the investors.
we have to wait for an update if the amount they raise is enough to run the project and hat will happen to the token unsold? the team has some countermeasure about this kind of problem so we have to be patient for their further notice.
not good if we impose on ico sales problems,
I think it will be better even if it doesn't reach the harcap but it still runs properly, we just wait for the latest update from Atlanico
the problem is if it's enough, Atlantico Network will work around the globe this is a huge project. but let see what was the team prepare for this.
I think the team doesn't look the situation as a problem. If minimum cap is reached, the project will continue. I read that there are some project that continue its development even the set minimum cap was not achieved, and I think we're above of the target softcap Wink
Unfortunately, the target softcap is not yet achieved. Still need to earn 660,000+ USD to reach the target minimum cap and we only have 8days. But I hope more investors will come and buy more ATL tokens. And I also hope, if the target softcap wasn't able to achieved, the team will still continue the development of the project.
I strongly believe and trust that Atlantico network will reach their target funds even they only have limited time because this project is very substantial to people who are wanting to have a better way of medical services and will definitely invest on this project. Still, Let us continue supporting this project for it to reach success.

I think the team will continue the development of ATLANTICO NETWORK project even the target cap is not achieved, but I hope it will reached the target cap because the collected fund will be use for the development and improvement of the project.
Ofcourse they will continue because right they had enough amount to fund their project for the upcoming years for the team to be able fulfill and completes of their project. For sure because of those people who support the ICO will surely take a lot of profits in the future.
MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:15:52 PM

The ambitious goals of Atlantico is worth supporting since the whole team wants to give us a new view in medical services market. The unique concept and its planning is something to look for.
agree with you because Atlanico has super benefits for many people and this is a noble job because we can help many people by continuing to support Atlanico projects to success
This project has a big potential if we continue and believe to them. A lot of project arises but ATLANTICO is a unique one.
you're right there. this project is very well-suited to the headquarters. and it will definitely be known throughout the crypt and around the world. so we continue to support this project. even though ico is close.
No matter what happens I'm gonna support this project because I really do believe that AtlantICO team will gonna make their promises to provide an amazing services to all of us in order in each and everyonr of us to receive the quality medical services that we deserve.
MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:39:37 PM

I strongly agreed to what you have said and indeed! Atlantico network will definitely serve and do what they have promise to all of us which is to provide a better and innovative way of medical services.
I hope that Atlanico's success is not only in crypto, but in the real world, atlanico services are needed to help many people
Ofcourse it's not only in the crypto world but the main goal is to provide an amazing services to all the people in the world to make sure all of us will receive the quality medical services that we deserve. Honestly I can't really wait for the team to completes their project because I am really sure this ICO gonna be really big in the future.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:17:46 PM

I hope that Atlanico's success is not only in crypto, but in the real world, atlanico services are needed to help many people
that's true the success of the project will also hype the market. the demand of token will be high if the project runs smoothly.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:27:56 PM

of course all our hopes for success
I think it would be better to extend ico's sales time so that it can reach the harcap and make it more perfect
that's great suggestion they can run their project smoothly if they will be no lacking of a fund. but if not I hope team Atlantico Network have some backup plan to improve and run this project which has a great potential in medical service and in crypto world.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:33:01 PM

Every action performed in AtlantICO Network system will be registered through the use of blockchain technology. The system will monitor the pricing of products and allow consumers to choose the best quality pharmaceutical products and medical services at the lowest prices. Read more about AtlantICO Network project on our official website https://www.atlantico-network.io

Fast, secured and transparency this is what blockchain technology does and Atlantico network offers to its users. The big changes on medical industry will happen soon once the product is launch and available all over the world.

MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:39:02 PM

AtlantICO Network platform involves the participation of an unlimited number of partners, so during the ICO campaign and after it, partners will be attracted to the platform for further cooperation.
Selling 25% of the total amount of the tokens, we plan to invest the collected funds in the final implementation of the platform and its distribution around the world.

One of the key factors for a successful project is partnership, as far as I know Atlantico has achieve numerous partnership with different companies in health organization and continue the collaboration with others to get more attraction for the platform.

MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:44:31 PM

What can a patient do on Atlantico Network after contacting the doctor?
➡evaluate the medical center, a doctor, insurance company and their services
➡evaluate the pharmaceutical product used
➡leave comments about the service or drug used.

Enabling giving reviews or feedback after using the platform is a great idea and it will help other users to choose what is best for them based on their preference, thus it will save a lot time in the future.

MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:51:28 PM

Did you know that Every doctor registered on the AtlantICO Network receives ratings from other users of the platform that allow him or her to receive additional income as bonus tokens.
The tokens accrued will be bought back by the AtlantICO Network at the end of each year. For more info please log in to our website
About the bonus token accretion can be found in our White Paper at https://www.atlantico-network.io/assets/doc/whitepaper-en.pdf

This could be one of the reason for doctors to provide a high-quality of services because whatever they do to their patients will have an impact to their additional income  Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: