Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:54:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 384 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin.  (Read 487510 times)
SnigglysMine

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:20:51 PM

Can someone help me reset my PIN on the HUB?  I'm not receiving the email for the new PIN.  It's not being sent.  I've checked trash folder, spam folder, reject folder, everything.  No email from the HUB. 
bodrumair

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:45:00 PM

Could you please anyone could share what is the D3 antminer (X11)  daily profit at Mining Pool Hub.

according to Nicehash , D3 profit is 6-7 $ so this mean it is almost be  garbage before arrives.
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:41:01 PM

Could you please anyone could share what is the D3 antminer (X11)  daily profit at Mining Pool Hub.

according to Nicehash , D3 profit is 6-7 $ so this mean it is almost be  garbage before arrives.

You could check the profits made from the Antminer D3 by using Whattomine, but unless you get free electricity it does not look good for mining x11.
Here is a link to Dash profit calculation and for and Antminer D3 with, say $0.15 per kW/h, it would take well over a year to break even.

http://whattomine.com/coins/34-dash-x11?utf8=%E2%9C%93&hr=15000.0&p=1200.0&fee=0.9&cost=0.15&hcost=0.0&commit=Calculate
SnigglysMine

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:50:06 PM

HELLOOOOOOOOO!!!!! repost!

Can someone help me reset my PIN on the HUB?  I'm not receiving the email for the new PIN.  It's not being sent.  I've checked trash folder, spam folder, reject folder, everything.  No email from the HUB.

If technical support is not provided on this website (for MiningPoolHub)...then where is it?
aaronsace

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:00:48 PM

HELLOOOOOOOOO!!!!! repost!

If technical support is not provided on this website (for MiningPoolHub)...then where is it?

Chill. He is in a different time zone.

Hello? Are you able to read this? Guess what... the best miner ever created has arrived! https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/releases
Spiffy_1

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:47:55 AM

took me about a week to get a reset code.  You may need to private mail the pool owner and prove its you so he can force your reset.  I don't think emails out are working properly at the moment.

If you like what I've posted, mine for me on whatever algo you like on www.zpool.ca for a minute using my bitcoin address: 1BJJYPRcRPzTEfByCwkeJ8SCBcrnGD1nhL
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 05:52:06 AM

With bitcoin gold going to equihash, I'd hope that we add the other equihash coins to compliment zcash mining since lately zencash has een flip flopping between most profitable against ethereum for me.  I know this was in a to do list for the owner, but perhaps we can get this moved up a bit.

Actually I don't like to open pool for bitcoin gold because of its too big storage usage and lack of source maturity
They did not even launch working wallet yet.

Sad to hear that. It is easy to command and understand the instructions/tasks you give yourself when you are your own boss and it may seem waste of time to do same with other people when you have to talk to them, explain things to them, guide them, heck even teach them but don't make that fool you, it is worth it on the long run as you cannot do everything by yourself. Be patient. Good luck!

Yeah. Thank you for precious comment.
I believe it's worth doing it. I'm actually happy with teaching, communicating with them. Just worried that pool addition is more delayed.

With bitcoin gold going to equihash, I'd hope that we add the other equihash coins to compliment zcash mining since lately zencash has een flip flopping between most profitable against ethereum for me.  I know this was in a to do list for the owner, but perhaps we can get this moved up a bit.

yes could add bitcoin gold  but i think that coin has no future, why the hell someone need this when there are already so many altcoins lol

Yeah I'm working on Zencash currently. Sorry for late.

Is the VertCoin pool working?  I get an error "empty response from server" when ccminer tries to connect.

Can you try this command?
ipconfig /flushdns

It will flush your old ip address and fetch new ip address from dns.
I believe it's related to this issue.

Mr MPH,

Can you make a page that lists all active miners of the user, the algo they are on, their speed, valid and invalid shares for each so we can track them easier? I think this has been asked before. Nothing fancy, a simple borderless table would do.

Yeah this is on my top to-do list.
I'll add this page after Zencash addition.

I have 170mhs of hashrate but miningpoolhub shows 105mhs IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE almost half?

What numbers are shown on Graphs page?
What coin? What miner are you using?
If you are mining zcoin, please try djm34's latest release. It's not perfect but should be better.

I can confirm there is an issue with Sia pool initially when Claymore Dual is launched but fixes itself within a minute or so.

Code:
 SC: Stratum - Connected (europe.hub.miningpoolhub.com:20550)
 SC: Received unknown response: {"id":null,"method":"mining.notify","params":["41dd","0x6b6564206265666f726520
69742063616e2062652075736564227d0a","0x0000000012533fe68fd3d1cfe47445abdce0b117994feb3fbbe16e3d0f675ad9",true]
}
 SC: Authorized

I think it's just little bug treating message from miner before authorization.

Is there a way to see shares submitted for past blocks?
The api seems to show only basic stuff like the dashboard screen.

Second question,
Anyone mining zcoin with amd 570/580 cards? I'd like to know the hashrate and power consumption numbers if possible, or if someone could run a quick benchmark please!!! (I can just order one from amazon prime and return it for free if needed)

Check Graphs page.
As "Hashrate  = Shares + Time", you can get sum of shares you submitted according to past hashrate.
gethourlyhashrates api should work too.

Don't know actual hashrate fro specific card.

Please send me email.
contact@miningpoolhub.com

took me about a week to get a reset code.  You may need to private mail the pool owner and prove its you so he can force your reset.  I don't think emails out are working properly at the moment.

gmail.com receives mails fine.
Some custom domain mail servers are blocking mails from miningpoolhub.com with no reason. They say it's spam filtering but they just block all.

Mining Pool Hub - https://miningpoolhub.com
fonyo

Activity: 304

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:02:40 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 12:43:32 PM by fonyo

Second question,
Anyone mining zcoin with amd 570/580 cards? I'd like to know the hashrate and power consumption numbers if possible, or if someone could run a quick benchmark please!!! (I can just order one from amazon prime and return it for free if needed)

You are better off getting NVIDIA cards if you plan on mining equihash.
EDIT: Regardless of miner used, the hashrate is not that great on AMD. Mining ethash is always more profitable especially in dual.
Tao1123

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:21:45 PM

I have been running the Claymore AMD GPU Mining program on my computer for about 3 days now.  Mind you I am only getting 40 or H/s on ZEC but It says I found a few thousand shares and none were rejected.  However, I am not showing any balances on the website nor any credited/uncredited amount in my Zec wallet on the website.  Is it that my hashrate is too small for me to actually receive any Zec or is something else going on? 
yurasic park

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:41:28 PM

Good afternoon! Why is the zcoin coin paid on your pool with such a delay? Can you find out why this is so? I apologize for my English.
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:26:40 PM

Second question,

EDIT: Regardless of miner used, the hashrate is not that great on AMD. Mining ethash is always more profitable especially in dual.

Maybe getting a little bit off-topic here but just to add a bit to "ethash is always more profitable", well yes it is if you have free electricity.
Cryptonote can run at 25%-30% less electricity costs (I've had it at 25% less and others say 30% less), so if you want Ethash coins just mine Cryptonote and convert to coin of your choice.
Dual mining almost melted my cards Smiley
yyfong

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:30:11 PM

With bitcoin gold going to equihash, I'd hope that we add the other equihash coins to compliment zcash mining since lately zencash has een flip flopping between most profitable against ethereum for me.  I know this was in a to do list for the owner, but perhaps we can get this moved up a bit.

Actually I don't like to open pool for bitcoin gold because of its too big storage usage and lack of source maturity

BTG looks like a joke!
whalesburg

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 10:23:15 PM

With bitcoin gold going to equihash, I'd hope that we add the other equihash coins to compliment zcash mining since lately zencash has een flip flopping between most profitable against ethereum for me.  I know this was in a to do list for the owner, but perhaps we can get this moved up a bit.

BTG looks like a joke!

the same opinion. I don't want to take a part in it too. Maybe later, even though after working product announcement.
Suntzu88

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:44:14 AM

No money to be made on this site compared to just mining holding and send it to bitrex. I mined 4 hours with 6 x 1070 FE (2890 sols/s) and made zero dollars. no blocks found. low hash i guess. not worth losing your share rate at another site.
cmbconcretefire

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:59:02 AM

Yo Fonyo,

Multiminer problem guy here from 2 pages ago. Alright, I copied the entire folder over to my 1060 rig. (I had already updated the powershell thing on that rig) After I pasted it into the 1060 rig, I went into the "Miner" folder and deleted everything regarding excavator.

I started it using the start bat. All I can say is that it is doing something. And it appears to be doing it without any errors or red text or warnings about DNS stuff. So, I suppose that's good. Yeah?

Now I have some more very specific questions regarding this multiminer. For instance, I have come to understand that if I'm using MPH or MPCH, I do not need to put a bitcoin address in the bat file. So, I have removed the bitcoin address portion of the bat file. But then this is where my confusion comes in. I DO have to use a username.workername ..... correct? WHERE DO I PUT THIS on the MPH page? Do I create a worker under the "Hub" ....... or what?

Also you said "You will also find this and more relevant information in the FAQ section of the README. I wrote it for a reason!" ---- I'm sorry but what FAQ of the README? Where is that? Because I honestly believe I did read everything regarding the multiminer. < And By doing so, I downloaded the excavator miner because the instructions told me to. Now I'm being told it sucks anyway, and to delete it. Lol.

As far as my start.bat I have the following algo's (copied straight from the bat file as it is right now)

cryptonight,decred,ethash,ethash2gb,equihash,groestl,lbry,lyra2z,neoscrypt,pascal,sia,siaclaymore,sib,lyra2re2,lyra2,lyra2rev2,lyra2v2

I have no idea if this is right, wrong, or otherwise.
cmbconcretefire

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:25:54 AM

Also, I know you mentioned resetting the benchmarks and running them again.
Now that I have removed the excavator miner, and once I get the username.workername thing figured out, I think it's probably a good idea to run the benchmarks again, however, how do I know when they have completed?
manicdan

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:46:44 PM

Second question,

I bought the asrock 13 slot motherboard, and it can only support 8 nvidia cards (thanks windows). i own 13 nvidia cards and might be returning 5 of them.
my options are to use a few amd cards, or work on getting linux going (which so far has crashed, im very new to linux)

Im curious just how bad it would be, if we are talking 10% less profitable, then its fine by me cause i dont care about mining eth. also the power draw of zcoin mining is awesome, which helps alot as you dont have to spend more on power supplies or electricity, which for me is $.137 per KWH. and the temps of these cards is awesome low, the room is silent and they dont break 70c overclocked.

so if anyone could quickly just give me a hashrate and power consumption for sgminer on xzc, that would be super awesome of them.

thanks!
-Dan
fonyo

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:56:35 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2017, 01:27:21 PM by fonyo

Second question,

Maybe getting a little bit off-topic here but just to add a bit to "ethash is always more profitable", well yes it is if you have free electricity.
Cryptonote can run at 25%-30% less electricity costs (I've had it at 25% less and others say 30% less), so if you want Ethash coins just mine Cryptonote and convert to coin of your choice.
Dual mining almost melted my cards Smiley

I am not sure that is still the case when using the latest Claymore miner. It got much better at utilising the GPUs.
fonyo

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:25:57 PM

Yo Fonyo,

Multiminer problem guy here from 2 pages ago. Alright, I copied the entire folder over to my 1060 rig. (I had already updated the powershell thing on that rig) After I pasted it into the 1060 rig, I went into the "Miner" folder and deleted everything regarding excavator.

I started it using the start bat. All I can say is that it is doing something. And it appears to be doing it without any errors or red text or warnings about DNS stuff. So, I suppose that's good. Yeah?

Now I have some more very specific questions regarding this multiminer. For instance, I have come to understand that if I'm using MPH or MPCH, I do not need to put a bitcoin address in the bat file. So, I have removed the bitcoin address portion of the bat file. But then this is where my confusion comes in. I DO have to use a username.workername ..... correct? WHERE DO I PUT THIS on the MPH page? Do I create a worker under the "Hub" ....... or what?

Also you said "You will also find this and more relevant information in the FAQ section of the README. I wrote it for a reason!" ---- I'm sorry but what FAQ of the README? Where is that? Because I honestly believe I did read everything regarding the multiminer. < And By doing so, I downloaded the excavator miner because the instructions told me to. Now I'm being told it sucks anyway, and to delete it. Lol.

As far as my start.bat I have the following algo's (copied straight from the bat file as it is right now)

cryptonight,decred,ethash,ethash2gb,equihash,groestl,lbry,lyra2z,neoscrypt,pascal,sia,siaclaymore,sib,lyra2re2,lyra2,lyra2rev2,lyra2v2

I have no idea if this is right, wrong, or otherwise.

It is called multipoolminer Wink aka MPM
Here’s the README https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/blob/master/README.txt

The username is what you use on MPH to login with.
You don't need to add a worker on MPH, those are automatically added albeit with a delay but that does not cause any issues.

No, you don't need to include a BTC address if you are only using MPH, HOWEVER, not all of the algorithms you listed above are available on MPH (such as sib,sia,pascal,lbry,decred). Also, for the sake of quicker benchmarking and less switching, try to include less algorithms. Depending on what cards you have (1060 rig in this case), it is better to pick algorithms that are on top of the list on MPH and whattomine.com

Add this after the -algorithm command
Code:
cryptonight,ethash,ethash2gb,equihash,groestl,lyra2z,neoscrypt,siaclaymore,lyra2re2,lyra2,lyra2rev2,lyra2v2

You will probably be mining equihash and lyra2rev2 with this as these are the most profitable algos lately.
You can always add more algorithms later.
fonyo

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:32:37 PM

Also, I know you mentioned resetting the benchmarks and running them again.
Now that I have removed the excavator miner, and once I get the username.workername thing figured out, I think it's probably a good idea to run the benchmarks again, however, how do I know when they have completed?

You know it is benchmarking when it says "Benchmarking" after the miner's name instead of showing you the speed (hashrate).
Also, it stops switching every minute once all benchmarks are completed.
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 384 »
  Print  

Jump to: